All Comments on 'Queen's Kisses'

by freefantasies

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13almost 4 years ago
3*

Your story was well written, I don't think you should keep repeating that English is not your first language. I enjoyed your long seduction, it kept me on the edge but unfortunately, once again your sex scene was small, not detailed and after 5 pages, it made me feel that it didn't worth the wait. Loved the futunari detail but the whole magic/dwarves/elves thing was getting me of the story, just kept me thinking i was reading a fairy tale. Keep up the good work, just because it didn't work for me doesn't me that other readers won't like it.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 4 years ago
4*

I to really enjoyed your seduction build up, but I agree your sex scenes need more work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

your stories of seduction are incredible..but I prefer realistic settings, excellent anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Such a hot, slow build up and clever plot. I love the rationalizations Linda makes, step by step, as she’s seduced and corrupted. And Vivian is so, so hot.

Others have said they don’t like the fantasy setting but I really loved it. The hints of dark magic and drugs and a vaguely supernatural mind control (or induced confusion at least) add a lot of heat to the story, and you never go too far with them. The good/evil aspect likewise adds a lot of heat.

I loved it! I hope you’ll do more stories like this, and perhaps even build on this one— would love to read more about Vivian, her minions, her conquests. (Would love to see some guys seduced too, but I know that’s less your thing.)

Thanks for writing!

nitram5nitram5almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Really great story! It's the seduction of a sweet and innocent princess by a lustful and sexy stepmother witch really sexy and a bit fetish, like an erotic version of "Snow White" or a similar fairy tale. I hope you'll write a continuation of this story, or another story in a similar style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic read, good to see you writing again. This might be your best work yet. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absaloutly Amazing

Longest orgasm I've had in my life! Fulfilled fantasies i didnt know i had!

DreamingOfMyExDreamingOfMyExover 2 years ago

While I'm not fond of tentacles (or stories involving tentacles) I have to say that aside from that, this story is just about perfect. The way Vivian manipulated events was so incredibly hot. Perhaps if you do any more stories in a Medieval setting you might consider some more medieval-sounding names?

faiblfaiblover 2 years ago

рассказ прекрасен ... я преклоняю колено перед автором, становясь его поклонником ... словно зачарованный прочитал рассказ с начала до конца, и уверен, что буду перечитывать его снова и снова ... спасибо

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*

Amazing build up and absolutely hot. I loved it.

SjappoSjappoover 2 years ago

This should be in mind control or in non consensual. I came here for a fantasy story, not a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please write more parts to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot the way Princess Linda rejected her own birth mother, and drank milk from Queen Y’s large breast. Nothing could have pleased the queen more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As with all your stories this one is very erotic and well told. Continue writing please I love them all

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved the "purple tentacle" part ... wish there was part two.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

there needs to be part 2 or something similar, like a side story of one of the maid/workers that tried to warn the princess.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

please write part two of this... the slow seduction was amazing! Well written. Would like to read more of Vivian Y stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write a sequel of this with Linda getting impregnated forcefully by the queen.

Malika1234Malika12343 months ago

One of my fav! I agree with some comments below and pregnancy by queen would be hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreefantasies@freefantasies
I'm a young man with a passion for erotic literature. I am not a native English speaker but I try to do my best. My favorite type of story is about slow lesbian seductions.