Quenching Thirst Ch. 04

Story Info
Bbc on sissy - in jail.
2.2k words
4.55
35.8k
45

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter includes semi-forced sexual situations and will be very graphic. If you are not into the idea of interracial gay sex turn back now.

***

As I sat in the back of the police car, I thought about the situation I had gotten myself into that night. Generally, I would have been a scared little bitch of being raped in jail, but now that I had been fucked by black men all night, I was kind of looking forward to it. The molly had me so horny, all I wanted was to touch my dick, I hadn't been touching myself during the last two bj's I gave and when I got fucked by the 2 cops, I almost came like 5 times from the fucking, but never came, and I was handcuffed. I was hard as a rock and it was poking out of my panties.

"Alright, no talk about what happened with us. Got it?? The officer named Green said.

"Yes, Sir" No point in arguing with him. "I thought you guys were going to let me go if I did what you asked though?"

"Darling you did such a good job, we don't think its fair to YOU to let you go." The other officer said. I had no idea how to respond or what he meant, so I sat there silently the rest of the 10 min ride to the jail.

As we arrived at the jail the officers got me out of the car. The officer whose name I didn't know took my handcuffs off and told me to 'straighten my shit out'. So I took that as meaning straighten out my skirt, fix my wig, and hide my raging hard-on.

Officer Green took me into a side room just me and him. He sat down in a chair and pulled me onto his lap. He said there are two ways we can go about this, I could either not do any paperwork, nothing on my permanent record, but I was going to do EVERYTHING he said for the night, or we could go through the system and I would be legally charged with public intoxication, public indecency, solicitation, and bribing a police officer. I obviously chose not to take the felonies. I dropped to my knees in front of him. He said "No bitch, I've had my fun with you!" He stood me up and walked me back out into the lobby. He walked me down a hallways that had 2 man cells, and every guy in the place came to the bars to whistle and make comments about me. They all knew I was a sissy and they didn't care. He buzzed me into the back of another set of cells. These ones were 8 man cells. The officer walked me into a cell called j-1 where there were 7 guys in the room. There was a 6'6" 225 lb lean but cut-the-fuck-up super dark black guy who was tatted completely up, full sleeves, a couple of tattoos on his chest, one on his neck sitting on the bottom bunk in the back of the room. He was playing chess with a guy with cornrows across from him. I glanced around the room, every guy in the room was black, they were obviously a gang, and the tall one seemed to be the leader. He saw me and immediately smiled at Officer Green.

"I got something for you D! For 24 hours this little bitch is yours." Officer Green pushed me into the forefront.

"I like this one G" D replied to him. "I'll move the money to your account Friday."

D grabbed my pigtail gently and lightly slapped me across the face. Officer Green walked away and I heard the cell door slam behind me. This was going to be a long night. D grabbed the bottom of my chin and pulled me into his face, he shoved his long tongue into my mouth and I instinctively sucked it into my mouth. He reached around me and gently but his huge hands on my ass cheeks and cupped them. He slid one finger under my panties onto my asshole but didn't stick it in. He kissed me for a solid 2 minutes til I was literally grinding against him.

"I was going to ask if you like black dick... but I guess I figured that out." D started laughing. I was totally into him and he knew it. I was considering life as a prison housewife after 2 minutes of meeting him. He told me to grab the side of the bunk bed and he pretty much inspected me.

"Oh my god slut, your like meant to be my bitch" D slapped me on the ass like 5 times on each cheek, not hard, just making my phat lil booty jiggle for him. I could see his cock rising in his boxers. The rest of the black guys in the room were all watching D gently manhandle me. They all seemed to be rubbing their cocks through their pants.

D led me over to what was obviously his bunk. He took his wife beater off and laid himself onto the bed. He had just his boxers on, he motioned with his pointer finger the universal signal for 'come here' so I did as I was told. Instead of crawling next to him, he grabbed my right leg and pulled me to straddle him. The rest of the black guys in the room kind of went back to what they were doing. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back in to kiss him. He was very passionate in how he kissed me, he made me feel very feminine and I liked it a lot. He rubbed my ass, up my back, he used both hands all over me, on the inside of my thighs. He pulled my kiss downwards on to his neck and then I moved down to his nipples, I kissed across his chest, and under his pecs. I kept kissing down his abs until my little French kisses turned into straight tongue licking with intent. I literally tongue fucked his belly button on my way to his belt line. I tugged at the top of his boxers with my teeth which inspired him to take his boxers off.

I immediately did what I had learned to love, and licked his balls first. He moaned and squirmed a little bit. I sucked his left nut, then his right nut, putting them completely in my mouth and licking underneath them. He grabbed my throat firmly and it almost choked me. He lifted me back up to his lips and kissed me again. He pulled my face away from him and spit directly into my mouth and onto my face he spit like 4 or 5 times, then rolled over and shoved my face into his ass. He propped his cheeks up just a little bit from the bed so I had better access to his hole. I ate it while I grinded my dick against my satiny panties on the bed. I really loved the taste of his ass. I reached around him and grabbed his big black cock and stroked it as I ate.

After about half an hour of eating his ass, he rolled back over onto his back and pushed my face back under his balls. Slowly he allowed me to lick back up his shaft up to his perfect purple head. I licked the precum from the top of his cock and worked my tongue into his slit and around the tip. I slowly started taking an extra half an inch into my mouth and then backed off until I had about 7 inches in my mouth. There was still 2 or 3 inched left, I gagged and struggled and choked to get it all down but never could. He tried to assist me by holding my head down but still it was too thick and too long to get down, but my effort was there. I slobbered and spit all over him trying to worship his cock. I sucked it for a good 40 minutes til my mouth and throat were sore. He noticed I was starting to struggle and told me he wanted to fuck me. He said 'ride it'.

I slid my panties to the side, and slid my asshole onto his spit covered cock. I slowly arched my back and slid down inch by inch on his perfectly straight 10 inch cock until he was balls deep inside of me. He pulled me back to his face to kiss him, as he started to slowly stroke my pussy with that perfect pulsating rod. He stroked me for 20 minutes in this position alternating between kissing me and kissing my neck. D loved that I smelled "like a bitch." He grabbed my ass and the small of my back as he rammed it all up in me. I rode it like a girl.

He then told me to turn around and fucked me doggy-style, slowly at first and then ramming it into with all he had. He stroked me out slapping me way harder than before in the face and grabbing my throat, slapping my ass. It was hot, I was his. He finally pulled out, turned me around and forced his cock back into my mouth. He came in my mouth and I swallowed what had to be thickest load of cum ever.

He kept his cock in my mouth until it started to go down. He grabbed me by the D-ring on the collar I still had on and made me crawl over to the toilet with him, he told me to open my mouth, and I did. He said "they were making hooch in their toilet, so I'd be the 'pisser' for now" His 3/4 hard cock sprayed piss into my mouth and I drank it like the that I was. I did my best to swallow every drop, what was missed he made me lick up with no hands. I was hard again from this degradation. The other black guys watched me do this dirty shit like a little whore and at least 4 or 5 of them intently watched while playing with their dicks. D told me it was time to 'serve the crew'. The guys who overheard him made some little comments like "oh fuck yeah sissy" or "Come get this black dick".

D said they couldn't fuck me, that my 'pussy was his'. So I got on my knees on the metal picnic table that sat in the middle on the room. The group of 6 guys that were in the room surrounded me standing on the seating part of the picnic table. I got blowbanged by a gang. I licked balls, I gagged, I puked, I ate ass, I did anything a slut can do with her mouth. They pissed on me while one was cumming in my mouth. I sucked all 6 guys off and swallowed all of their cum. After all of them had finished using my mouth til their desires end, D told me to go clean myself up.

He took my piss covered girls clothes and wig and had me there in just my collar, he told me they had more 'comfortable' clothes for a bitch like me. He pointed to the shower and I ran over to it, eager for the chance to clean myself up.

I jumped in and immediately started stroking my cock, I hadn't come all night and fuck I was so horny. I pissed on myself and tried to make it into my own mouth. I thought how nasty I had become. As I was jerking and fingering myself, I was thinking about my girlfriend watching me get fucked and sucking a bunch of black cocks. I came probably the longest most intense orgasm of my life. I washed myself and got out.

D was waiting there with a long blonde hair wig, a pair of baby pink boy shorts with a matching cami with some thigh high pink striped socks. I got dressed for him and he led me back to his bed. He sprayed me with some perfume and said "I want you to pretend you love me." I leaned into him and kissed his lips softly and gently squeezed his cock and replied "I don't have to pretend baby as I crawled into his bed. He spooned with me all night, gently kissing my neck. At one point he got hard and slow stroked me for a couple hours til he came in my ass. We fell asleep with him inside of me.

I woke up to the cell door opening and Officer Green calling the "white boy" out. D kissed me and handed me a piece of paper. It had his contact information down to his snapchat on it. He told me not to forget him.

We walked down the hallway passed the 2 man cells until we came to the lobby. I was still dressed like a slut. That's where my girlfriend seen me in my girls clothes. She looked so pissed off. That's when I heard the infamous word "We got to talk."

*wink wink* Stay tuned...