Quenching Thirst Ch. 05

Story Info
BBC on Sissy Cuck this time.
1.5k words
4.48
10.8k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous editions- this is raunchy interracial sissy boi stuff. Not your forte so be it.

My girlfriend walked to the car in front of me 10 steps, walking at a pace I couldn't keep up with in heels. Swinging her purse with an unusual vigor. She was livid. We make it to the car and she unlocks her door, not the passenger door though. The drugs were wearing off, I was cold standing outside as she reached to the backseat and hand opened the rear door, despite auto-locks.

"Get in the back. You think I want people to think I fucking know you" she exclaims.

I climb in the back and say "Baby, let me..." "Shut up. I know everything. EVERYTHING! If you speak again, I'll never talk to you again"

I remained silent the 15 minute ride to our apartment.

As we arrived home I was sure she would drop me off as close to the door as possible so none of our neighbors would see. She didn't. She parked as far as she could away and made me walk 300 feet across the parking lot where anyone could see. She muttered under her breath how "I'd find out" on our journey to our door.

She unlocks the door and lets me walk in first, and to my surprise Mr. Warden is literally covered in body oil leaning against my kitchen counter. A black leather cock ring on and a half hard cock. This is a one bedroom apartment, and I can see dim lighting on and hear gay porn playing.

"Come get this dick bitch" I hear from Mr. Wardens familiar voice. In shock, still trying to process what the fuck is going on, but still infatuated with that beautiful king cock, I begin to approach. As I go to bend the knee like season 5 John Snow, my shoulder is jerked back by my girlfriend. She is stripped down to her panties and literally drops to her knees and takes his cock straight down her throat. He holds the back of her head and makes her gag while staring at me.

"You come here too bitch" I start towards him while maintaining eye contact. One step in he exclaims "Crawl slut!"

I obey. As I arrive he lifts my chin so I can look up at him. He says "You got turned out last night. You are mine now. You understand me?"

I went to answer and he slapped me before I could speak. "You are my bitch, and as such your bitch is my bitch. You will both be earners for me. Never have to worry about anything again. I'll pay your bills, pay for your partying, but you will do what the fuck I say when I say it. Understand sissy? Look at what you got your girl doing."

I look over at her and she is eating his ass. "Now, go change into the outfit your girl picked for you to wear your last night at home."

I crawl to my couch not 10 ft away where the clothes are at, my ass swaying for him as I go.

I get to the clothes to find a hot pink g-string, pink furry handcuffs, pink patent leather collar, and hot pink knee high furry boots with white fishnets and a white bikini top with a Queen of Spades logo on each titty.

I start to crawl back towards them but notice now that he is buried to his balls in her asshole. I'm, for the first time, kind of disappointed in the slutty behavior of my girl, then snap back to reality that I'm crawling in panties to a literal owner currently. As I arrive counter-side, he hands me my drug cocktail. 3 Pills in a lil cup, 2 shots are poured of a bourbon, and 2 hefty lines of powder. I do all of the above like a thirsty stripper and immediately drop to my knees. Mr. Warden spits in my face and slaps me. "Go do your make-up hoe" I crawl to the bathroom where I stand up to see the sink set up with all different tones then my girlfriend used. He made her buy shit specifically for me. I had short lessons of how to do it and kinda figured it out easy. I'm sure it wasn't perfect.

All the while all I hear is her moaning that she'll do whatever he says as long as she can get his cock. Yet, as humiliated as I was, all I wanted was to be her. I wasn't mad at her at all. I was jealous. I hurried the best I could. 30 mins in he said "Get the fuck out here bitch" loudly. I came out of the door and came towards him.

"Put on the cuffs" he says. I did.

He simply pointed to the bedroom and I walked into the door.

To my surprise upon entry two black bodybuilders were sitting on my bed in their underwear. They were the ones watching the gay porn. It was definitely 4k and it was some twink getting tag teamed by black guys. The guy on my right, on the left of the bed, looked like Terry Crews, handsome and buff. The other looked like Debo to be honest,without being crosseyed. They didn't have to say anything. I was literally so excited I felt my panties get wet from my precum. My hands were cuffed so when my knees hit the bed I sort of lost balance and landed face down on the guy on the right. He lifted up his balls and aimed the back of my head directly into his smooth ass. I rimmed and tongued his asshole for 15 min while each of them continued jackin. Both would reach back and grab my ass, slip a finger in, pull my face out of his ass and spit in my mouth, but never let me lick their beautiful 9 inch cocks. The guy whose ass I was eating had a long straight veiny cock. The other guys bent up and had a huge darth vader helmet head. Both guys were DARK black. I was in heaven.

I felt the ecstasy kicking in about the moment the 2nd guys dick slid into my ass. He grabbed me by the handcuffs and turned a slow stroke into a real dogging in less than 3 minutes. He grunted like an in heat Silverback. He kept spitting on my neck which I thought was different, but i was cumming all over myself and didn't give a fuck. The black asshole had spun around and was holding my head into his ass doggie style while I was getting railed out. He would pull my face out of his ass and make me repeat dirty shit back to him, like "I live to drink black juices". I said it as he turned my head to show me my girlfriend on a floor between the legs of Mr. warden standing in my room. She had cum on her face, a ball gag in her mouth, and was getting pissed on in he pretty hair by Mr. Warden. Little streams at a time were dripping down her forehead into her gagged mouth. She was being forced to watch me get tag teamed. She was sitting on a dildo and vigorously slapping at her clit.

Debo pulled out of my ass and spun me around to where I could face Mr. Warden. Then the Terry Crews fella flipped me upside down and slide it in with 1 leg over his shoulder. Debo then sits on my face, alternating between teabagging, throat fucking, and making me lick his ass. Both of them use me for a good 40 minutes with her watching covered in my bosses piss. Finally, the guy fucking my face busts, he drops his load in my throat, slaps my forehead with his cock leaving the last drop of cum like an indians dot, and then puts on his pants and goes into the living room without saying shit.

I now turn my attention to the guy fuckin me, he is grunting like he's gonna cum and he I feel his cock throbbing deep inside me. He sharpens and deepens his strokes as he finishes in me so deep I'm sure its gonna come out of my ears. I turn to look at Mr. Warden. He makes eye contact with me and gives me an approving look. I make eye contact with my girl as a stream of piss hits the tip or my nose. The guy who was just fuckin me was emptying the rest of that cock. I opened up and swallowed as much as I could. 5 full mouth fulls and he was still going. I felt like I was being waterboarded. He finally just stopped trying to fill my mouth and just pissed on my bikini top. Just then Mr. Warden pushed my girlfriend to the side, snapped a leash on me, and made me crawl behind him still handcuffed, to the living room. He never got dressed and just made me crawl out the door on the cement to his SUV. He threw me in the backseat and jumped his naked ass into the driver seat and pulled away, leaving my girl with the gangbang twins and without us even working anything out. I suppose it was on to new adventures for both of us....

More to cum... If you ask?