Quenching Thirst Ch. 06

Story Info
BBC on Sissy, in the Hood this time.
2.3k words
4.43
9.6k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: More Raunchy Sissification and submission to men of color. Read on at your own risk. BTW black men, leave contact info (don't tell daddy, I won't tell your wife ;))

As I lie in the backseat of Mr. Warden's SUV, my new white Queen of Spades bikini covered in piss, I thought to myself how my cute new outfit was ruined. I thought of my girlfriend and her cum filled pussy. I thought about if she was going to leave me. My eyes wandered outside, then, I look to the front seat and see Mr. Wardens enormous soft cock resting against his muscular quad. My thoughts turn from my girlfriend immediately, and I'm back to infatuated with his manliness. I crawl to the front seat and adjust myself to be able to give him road head. His tinted windows cover me as i put him in my mouth. He doesn't get hard immediately, despite my effort, so he lights a blunt. Half way through the blunt he gets hard, a good 20 minutes into the ride. I hoped he wouldn't get hard, because then I could keep him in my mouth longer. He tasted like my girlfriends pussy, sweat, and piss. The combination was intoxicating. I suck for the entire ride. Lick every inch, take his huge head in my mouth and work my tongue around it. Kiss up and down, down further hoping to get a glimpsing taste of his asshole, he never slides up to allow me and he never cums.

The car comes to a stop finally, at a decent sized house, but in a TERRIBLE neighborhood. There were 7 houses actually on the block that hadn't been boarded up. Mr. Warden slides on a pair of sweat pants, a wife beater, and a pair of slides. He grabs a bag, hops out of the car and comes to my side of the door where he grabs my leash from underneath my ass cheek and wraps it around his hand. He pulls my neck tight to his hand by the leash and leads me to the door on this rickety porch. Mr. Warden buzzes the button on the side of the steel security door. We get buzzed into the first room where there is another door that is locked.

"Who is it?" says a deep angry voice from the other side of the door.

"Warden." is Mr. Warden's response, as if he needed more mystery to increase his already smoldering sex appeal.

The door opens, and we walk into a smoke filled room that has 2 couches, a coffee table, one upside down tupperware container being used as a TV stand for a beautiful 60+inch flatscreen that is displaying white girls twerking. There are 3 black men on the couches, all fairly large guys, I notice their builds immediately. Not necessarily buff, but definitely in excellent shape. I honestly was embarrassed my outfit was so trashed. As we walk in all eyes went to me. Mr. Warden broke the 30 seconds of silence by saying "Turn around bitch, show em that pussy," at which point I did a little tip toe circle, taking way more steps than necessary, tryin to be cute for daddy.

"Damn Warden, you did us right tonight! She gonna do what we say?" the tallest guy with green eyes said while licking his lips and grabbing his bulge. I eyed it, and gave him a come fuck me look. I knew what Mr. Warden wanted from me. I was already trained, that quick.

"Yup. You know my rules." Warden said. He pulled his backpack off and handed it to me. He said "Your clothes for tonight. Shave up, make-up, and come down here ready to serve. Bathroom's first door on the right." I knew my place, so as soon as Mr. Warden released my leash from the D-ring on the collar, I put the backpack on, dropped to my knees, and crawled to the bathroom.

Upon entering the bathroom I noticed my typical pills sitting in a little pill container along with one extra one that I've never seen before. I take all my pills with a splash of eater from the sink. I jump into the shower, shave everything again, and wash myself with some floral smelling body wash. I'm still fucked up from the previous events and can feel the new drugs kicking in it and almost immediately as I exit the shower. I first do my makeup then I go through the backpack and find white 6" heels first, followed by a white thong, then a wig with blonde pigtails, a tiny ripped jean skirt, a white leather collar that says "Slave", ripped up fence-net thigh highs, and a rebel flag t-shirt. I get dressed like a good little slut and crawl out to the men that are awaiting me.

as I get out to the living room I noticed a large pile of coke broken up on the table. they invite me to partake in there partying, before turning off the lights. they turn the music up very loud and tell me to dance. I pretend I'm a stripper for these gentlemen and crawl across the floor for them showing them my goods.

They call me a hot little white trash slut, skanky little white bitch, and a slave for black cock. The three of them are passing around a blunt while making comments about me- slapping me on the ass, when I crawl in front of them they would spit on me, spank me, grab me by my hips and wiggle me. I didn't have to decide what to do, each one of them had their own ideas and were flipping me a like pancake. They were groping my drugged up ass and I was begging for dick. At this point, I start unbuckling the belt of the gentleman on the couch furthest from the door. He is an average sized guy but has abs that look like a Calvin Klein models. as I go to pull his semi hard cock out of his boxers, the taller guy with the green eyes informs me that it's my job to service him first. I crawl the 12 ft across the couch to get to where he sat. He stands up and takes off his pants, sits back down on the couch

and grabs the back of my head making me take his big body black balls into my mouth. he groans "yeah bitch" as i paint a Picasso with my tongue on his ass and balls.

After a few minutes of allowing me to service his undercarriage, he allows me to suck his big beautiful black cock. I blow him for a good 20 minutes, while he calls me a cock sucking faggot. I take as much of his nine and a half inch cock down my tonsils as I can, gagging to be able to get the reward. He holds my nose into his pubes as he busts his thick creamy load down my fuck lips. I literally swallow every drop, and then crawl back to the guy on the left, who had been slowly stroking his cock while watching me blow his friend.

I repeat the process and give a long slow blow job the shortest gentleman with the nice abs. I've been here for three hours and I've only gotten two loads, and honestly my pussy was aching to be fucked. I Arched my back to show my pussy the guy in the middle now. He was a taller black man as well, but this gentleman was older. I would say probably had to be in his early 50s he was wearing a grey pinstripe suit, shaved head and a salt-and-pepper beard and moustache. He was thicker than the other two, but you could tell he definitely worked out. I went to unbuckle his pants and he grabbed me by the chin and told me to look up at him. as I looked into his eyes, he looked back at me, he said "Reparations are due you little rebel flag wearing cunt." With that, he spit directly on my closed lips. I licked it up and then open my mouth for another. He slaps me on my left cheek recenter my face and then slaps me on my right, then finally spits back into my open mouth. he turns around and puts one leg up on the couch, grab the back of my head and jams at directly into his asshole. I stick my tongue out as he drives my head around in a circle. he drags me down by my neck between his ass hole and his balls and then aims his hard big headed dick backwards at me so I can gag on it from behind. As I deepthroat it as much as I can, my nose bounces off his ass. he turned me around and puts my face onto the coke covered table so I can get another line, my asshole winking at him behind my thong. Without hesitation he thrusts spit covered throbbing dong into my tight little service hole. He plows into me while making me watch his rap videos. He just fucks me for a good hour, never changing positions only changing pace.

The green-eyed gentleman has grown hard watching me get fucked like this and decided he wants in my ass now. When I say now, he literally yanks me off the older guys cock.

He says "I want that pussy now pop," he turns me around violently where my face is facing the older gentleman again and I go straight to gagging on him. Before I can get him all the way down my throat the green eyed guy is buried up to balls in my asshole. I literally take this man's dick like a champ.He turned me over and fucked me on my back. he stood me up fuck me from behind, he pulled me back down on to him and made me ride him cowgirl, and no matter what position I was in the older black guy found his way back into my mouth. finally, after hours of having my mouth and my asshole used, the older gentleman started grunting. He grab my pigtails and held my head into place, I opened my mouth and waited as he filled my mouth. I waited until every single last drop had came out of the tip of his dick before showing him intentionally that I was swallowing it. I look up at him and say genuinely Tthank you for your delicious cum Sir." the moment I finished speaking, the green eyed guy wrapped both of his hands around my throat and started drilling with every ounce of his power. He made me tell him that I would never fuck a bitch again, and that my pussy belongs only to black men as every inch of his cock stroked me to my limit. I came all over the floor as he started to cum in my ass. he still had a hold of my throat, and aimed my face back to kiss him. as I tongue him passionately he pulls my face away and spits into my mouth again. I open my mouth to show him his spit and proceeded to swallow it while maintaining eye contact.

The older gentleman re-snaps my leash on to the D-ring and leads me back to the bathroom. The toilet seat is down and he puts my face on the side of it. He started pissing on the side of my face, he tells me to stick my tongue out and lap up what I can. "I love a little thirsty white bitch," he says as he finally pulls me up and allows me to drink the remainder from the source. He pisses another 3 swallow fulls into my mouth. I drink as much of it as I can, but naturally some of it dribbles down on this rebel flag t-shirt. the green-eyed gentleman then walked into the bathroom that's his cock directly into my mouth, forcing me to suck it to try to get it hard again but it's not working. I suck for a good 45 minutes and it never gets hard, but I get my reward anyways as he pisses from that cock directly into my mouth. He doesn't spend it all in 1 spraying, he does one little spurt at a time to make it last longer.

All three of us go back out to the living room where the third guy with the abs was sitting there hard as a rock again. He motions for me to come over to him and holds me down onto his cock reverse cowgirl. I ride him slowly and passionately for three hours until the sun light comes up again. At different times throughout the evening while I was riding him with my skirt pulled up and my panties to the side, miscellaneous drug users would come in pick up their drugs from these gentlemen and get a glimpse of my dick bouncing as I rode this awesome black cock. The final buzzer came when Mr. Warden finally came back to pick me up.

"You ready to go slut?" I nod at him and give him a rye smile. I go and stand behind him like a good little whore, as Mr. Warden completes his deal with these gentlemen. he receives 2 oz of cocaine and another baggie of Molly and I'm not sure how much was there. Mr. Warden leads me out the door, I jump in the passenger seat of his Escalade as he looks at me and says "This is just the beginning honey, you havin fun?" and honestly all I could think was this is the most fun I've ever had.

"Its fun if you say it is sir." I reply. He smirks.

More to come???