Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The patio was quiet. The exhibitionists enjoyed their climaxes. The voyeurs were stunned, gobsmacked, rendered speechless by the spectacle they'd witness.

Minutes passed. Then, Marie kissed Paul and said, "You were amazing."

"That was amazing!!" Connie echoed. "What was that thing you did at the end? You slowed down and tilted your pelvis?"

"Ah. Give me a moment." She stood, grabbed a nearby beer and drank thirstily. Her sweat covered body glistened in the moonlight. Her big breasts looked so soft and delicious. Her pussy oozed cum. It matted her black pubic hair.

Paul got off the chair and grabbed his drink. His once proud cock had shrunk.

"This is important. Connie, lay on my chair." Connie got up and sat on the recliner. Marie said, "Knees up. Legs open. Ted, come over here. Both of you need to know this."

Ted joined her and he and Marie leaned over in between Connie's legs. Marie used both hands to brush away Connie's thick red bush so they could see her sex. It took a couple of tries to expose her sex. Then, she tapped a finger on Connie's nub causing her to jump and cry out, "Oh! That was unexpected."

"Pardon me," Marie said with a heavy French accent. Using her English voice, she said, "Ted, we discussed the location of a woman's clitoris."

Again, she tapped it. Again, Connie yelped, "Oh!"

"Woman have an erogenous zone inside the vagina. It's two to three inches inside the vagina on the front wall. I tilted my hips to make Paul's penis drag across it and stimulate me. I like to do it in a slow, teasing manner.

"Here, let me show both of you." She licked her finger and this time asked permission, "May I?"

"Okay. I'm ready," Connie said.

Marie said, "It can be reached by a finger or a penis. When a guy sticks his cock in a woman, he doesn't have much control beyond speed and depth. The woman can, by changing the angle of penetration, affect where the dick rubs her.

"If you want to touch it with your finger, curl it like you're signaling to someone to come here."

She demonstrated the motion and then inserted the wet finger into Connie. "Now, I do the 'come hither' motion and . . . " She stopped speaking and looked at Connie's face expecting a reaction. She got one.

"Oh! Oh! That's nice. Very nice."

"Oui. Yes. Yes, it is," Marie concurred. She varied the motion and gave a running commentary. "I can just press against it or rub lightly. I can also do so quickly and more forcefully."

"Ah! Oh," Connie cried.

"Or, my favorite, brushing it slowly."

"Whoa!" Connie groaned.

Marie removed her digit and said, "Ted, you try. Curl your finger and slip it inside."

Ted licked his finger and slowly inserted it.

"You will feel a spot with a different texture. A rough patch in her otherwise smooth insides," Marie said.

Ted moved his finger slowly. He had a look of intense concentration on his face. He said, "This feels different. Is this it?" He rubbed it.

"Yes. Ohhh. Yes!" Connie said.

"Keep practicing!" Marie teased. She added, "Most times when I'm on top, I can find a way to make the penis contact this pleasure center. Doggie-style is good too."

Ted smiled proudly and finger his girl. Connie lay back and enjoyed his touch. "Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried. She also let her head fall back against the chair and let her head roll from side to side.

Paul came over and said, "Good job. Care to learn the advanced technique?"

"Sure," Ted said.

Paul asked, "May I demonstrate on Connie?"

"Okay," the teenagers said in unison. Ted and Marie moved aside. Paul sat on the chair and rubbed his thumb and fingers against her cunt to gather her juice.

Paul said with a laugh, "I always say, one finger is good. Two is better and three is a screaming orgasm."

He raised his hand and said, "Ready, Red." She nodded. Paul inserted his middle finger into her vagina and said, "If you reach in with your longer, middle finger then your thumb can reach her clit."

"Oh, my!" Connie exclaimed. She shifted her body to intensify the contact.

"And if your girl is like my girl, she will enjoy a finger in the butt."

He quickly penetrated her ass with his ring finger. Connie lurched forward and gasped, "Oh, God!"

Marie snickered seeing the younger woman overwhelmed by sensations coming from three areas of her body. She said, "The anus is another area of the body packed with nerve cells. Stimulating it can be pleasurable for men and women."

Paul continued to stimulate all three erogenous zones. Connie gasped and moaned. Ted looked on in amazement. After he made Connie writhe with pleasure for a long thirty seconds. Paul stopped, moved away, and said, "I think she's ready for your dick."

Ted looked at Connie. She nodded and said, "I want to be on top."

She got up. Ted took her place. She climbed on him as they had seen Marie mount Paul. She slotted his dick and slid slowly down his pole.

"Oh. Fuck," she called out.

"Oh. Ahhh," Ted gasped.

Paul raised the back of the lounge opposite them. He sat. Marie hopped on and snuggled up against him. He grabbed her breasts and fondled them as they intensely watched the teenagers in front of them fuck.

At first, Connie bounced up and down. She did it cautiously, much slower than Marie had down. She took Ted in as deep as possible. Then, she tilted her body and experimented. She tried to make Ted's cock touch her special spot.

"Oh. There. I did it. Your dick is hitting the spot."

She twisted and contorted her body to prolong and intensify the contact.

"Ohhh. I love it," she cried.

Ted loved the fact that he was giving her pleasure. He also loved that he didn't cum as quickly as last time. Since she was moving slowly and deliberately, he didn't get overly excited.

Paul and Marie watched in awe and whispered. He said, "She's got a great ass."

"Yes. Small. Tight. Smooth and sleek. Like a dolphin."

"His dick's a good size," Paul said.

"Yes. Once he gets some stamina and learns to use it, women will love it."

"And you're loving teaching him."

She giggled and said, "Can I help it if I'm a natural born teacher?"

They both laughed. He pinched her nipple.

"Ouch."

"You loved it."

"Oui."

Connie wiggled her ass. Ted grabbed it and spread her ass cheeks. The other couple had seen her cute butt. Now they got an excellent view of her rosebud.

Paul said, "I'd like to tap that ass and drive my cock up her butthole."

"It's too soon, mon cheri. She too inexperienced. I can't believe you shoved your finger up her ass!"

"I'm a dirty old man." He laughed and pressed his erection into her back.

"Hard again? So soon? This redhead is working her magic on your dick."

"This is why we swing. New cocks and new pussies are the spices that enliven our sex lives."

"C'est vrai. That is true."

Connie changed speed and tempo and surprised Ted. Her rapid strokes were too much for him.

"Ohhh. God! No! I'm cumming," he cried as he fought to regain control. It was too late. He erupted. His face contorted, his body spasmed, and his dick pumped sperm into his disappointed girl.

"It's okay," Connie said. "We're learning."

Ted pushed her off him, got up, and said, "Sorry." He was embarrassed and it showed.

"Ted!" Connie called out. She turned and watched him stomped away.

"He's embarrassed and upset," Marie said to Connie. "You stay. I'll talk to him."

She followed him. He'd gone across the yard, down a hill, into a wooded area. He sat on a picnic table someone had put there to take advantage of the shade. She sat beside him and said nothing. He didn't speak either. His shoulders were slumped. He was looking at his feet.

They stayed that way a while and then, he looked at her. She opened her arms and beckoning him. He came to her. She hugged him in a motherly way. His head rested on her boobs. He found it soothing and then, oddly erotic. His face was pressed against her soft, pillowy breast. Her nipples were large and erect. He saw small bumps, Montgomery glands, on the flat, brown tissue of her left areola.

She said, "You know, you're acting stupid and being too hard on yourself."

He was silent. He nuzzled her bosom.

She said, "Why would you think you'd automatically be great at sex? You can't competently drive a car without study and practice. You didn't grow up knowing how to throw a football?"

"I know," he said. He spoke with his face pressed against her tit. When he opened her mouth, her nipple slipped in. He latched on to it and sucked. She pulled him in closer and held him.

"You know, she's in the same boat. She doesn't know what the hell she's doing. She's learning how her body responds. How your body responds. It takes time."

"I know," he said. His voice was muffled because he didn't pull off her boob. He resumed nursing at her breast.

She reached down and grasped his dick. She fondled him while he suckled. Time passed. He got hard. She got up and straddle him. She pushed her boobs in his face and sat down hard taking his cock inside her.

She rocked her hips and bashed his face with her breasts. She said, "Girls are awesome. We have soft boobies and warm, wet cunts. No wonder you get so excited and spurt. What do you think we can do to get you to last longer?"

"Practise."

"Right answer. You learn by doing. In Art class I had you sketch and paint and . . ."

"I got better."

"Exactly. Drawing is a skill. Painting is a skill. Pleasuring a woman is a skill. You can learn if you apply yourself. So here's the plan, we will have sex. She has a lot to learn. Connie and Paul will have sex. And you and Connie will have better and better sex."

"Yes."

"Right now, I'm getting you use to being inside a woman. I'm fucking you with short strokes. It's nice, but nothing to vigorous that'll short circuit your brain and make you cum. Mmm. It's nice, but not too nice. Right?

"Yes."

"This will build up your stamina and confidence. Before you have sex with Connie, find me. I'll give you a blowjob. For guys, the first orgasm often happens quickly. Let's get it out of the way. You'll last longer for Connie.

"Good idea," he said through clenched teeth. She was getting to him.

She chuckled seeing his distress. She said, "See how much better you're doing. You've been in me twice as long as you were in Connie."

"Yeah."

She rose up higher, battered his face with her breasts and rode him more vigorously. She said, "Grab my nipples. Pull and pinch my nipples!"

He did as he was instructed. He pulled. She cooed. He pinched. She squealed. "Ahh. Ouch! Oh! Do it again." He tugged on her nips. She moaned louder, "Oh! Oh!"

His balls became to rile up. "Oh. Oh! Ahh!" he cried out and came.

She fucked him frantically needing to get a few more strokes to trigger her orgasm. It was a race. Could she get the touches she needed before his dick went soft?

"No!" she hollered. She felt his dick deflate and knew he couldn't be counted on to get her off. She brought both hands to her crotch and rubbed her pussy. She found her clit and masturbated.

"Oh. Oh! Oh!" she screamed and came.

^^^

While Marie was screwing Ted, Paul was putting the moves on Connie. He waited until Ted and Marie were out of earshot and then said, "It looked like for a bit that Ted found your special spot."

"Yes. I wished he'd lasted longer so I could get the hang of it."

"You're so hot it's not surprising he came quickly."

She blushed at the compliment. "Oh, please. Your fiancée is a gorgeous and voluptuous woman. Compared to her, I'm a flat-chested girl with no butt."

He laughed good-heartedly and said, "Marie is beautiful and sexy. So are you." He came and stood beside her. He fluffed her thick, red hair.

"Yes. You're different."

He leaned down stroked her face and then, cupped her small breast.

"Oh," she gushed. She blushed and pulled away.

Then she asked herself, "Why did I do that? It felt nice. He's a kind, handsome man who I've had sex with. I don't have to be skittish. I should be brave." She pushed her petite tit back into his hand, rubbed her erect nipple against his palm, and established eye contact.

"Different isn't necessarily bad," he said. "It's new. It can be fun and exciting. Roses are pretty. So are orchids. Marie has curves. You have a lean form with angles and sharp edges."

As he said the last word, he pinched the puckered flesh of her nipple and held it.

"Ahh," she groaned. She was proud that although she flinched, she didn't move away or break eye contact with him.

He released her nipple and stood beside her. His thick erection was even with her face. She glanced at it and unconsciously licked her lips. He saw that tell and made his move.

"Ted is having trouble controlling himself. You are in a similar predicament. You're like the owner of a new, high powered, sports car. You don't know exactly what it's capable of or how to drive it.

"It would be easier for Ted and better for you if you knew your body better. I have some experience and more lasting power. I could teach you and then, you could teach your boyfriend."

She grabbed his steely dick, smiled, and said, "That makes sense. How should we start?"

"Any man approaching a woman as alluring as you should be on his knees."

He grabbed a towel, folded it, place it on the patio in front of her chair, and he knelt. She blushed. His words made her body tingle. He put his hands on knees and spread her legs. She reclined and gave him complete access to her body. She wondered, "Is he going to eat my pussy? It's full of Ted's cum?"

He said,"Let's start where we left off." He licked the thumb and the fingers of his right hand. She watched him with nervous anticipation. He inserted his middle finger into her vagina and did the 'come here' motion. The pad of his finger scraped the sensitive, bumpy surface inside her and made her moan.

"Oh. Oh."

He brought his thumb to where he guessed her clit was. He pressed down through her thick bush, located her nub, and massaged it.

Her head was spinning as she cried out, "Ohhhhh."

He doubled teamed her. She got wetter and louder, "OH. OH."

Now that she was aroused, he went for the trifecta. He brushed his ring finger over her asshole as he felt her up and rubbed her clit. Women that don't like butt play let men know when they've gone a bridge too far. Women that like it are vocal. She fell into the third category, the curious woman. They are open-minded and hold their tongue.

Not hearing an objection, he continued to tease her ass. He rubbed the area around her anus and made occasional forays when he'd press her crinkled flesh.

"Oh. Oh." She continued to moan.

He made a full-on assault on her ass. He pulled his hand off her sex, put her thighs on his shoulders, and dragged her bottom to the edge of the chair. He gently pushed her knees up to her chest and said, "Hold your legs up."

She hooked her arm behind her knees. This rolled her bottom up. Her pussy and ass were exposed. He ducked down quickly and rimmed her asshole.

"Oh! Why would you want to do that? It's dirty."

He lapped her asshole again and then speared it will a rolled tongue. The tip went inside her. He pulled back, looked her in the eye, and said, "That's precisely why I did it. It's dirty. Taboo."

He went back to rimming her ass. He brought his thumb back to her clit and rubbed the pad of his thumb against her nub while he ate her ass.

She stopped pretending she didn't like him playing with her butt.

"Oh. Oh!" she moaned loudly and often.

He added a new twist. He stuck the index finger of his left hand in her pussy. He swirled it about and fingerbanged her while he licked her asshole. When it was well coated with her slipper fluid, he withdrew the finger and shoved it up her ass.

"OOOOHHH!" she cried and she came.

She let go of her legs. Her feet swung down to the ground. Her torso lifted off the lounge as she sprang forward. Her asshole rhythmically clenched his finger. He pulled his finger out of her butt slowly and hugged the orgasming teenager.

He said softly, "There. There. That sounded like a big one."

She panted and held him. Before she was completely recovered, he rolled her over and up on her knees. Her head rested on her arms. He stood behind her, found her opening underneath her curly red pubes, and drove his dick into her vagina.

"Oh my God!" she cried out in surprise. She wasn't hurt, but she hadn't expected his hard, thick dick to spear her. He fucked her leisurely. As he'd hoped, she got over the shock, began to enjoy it, and met his thrusts with ones of her own.

His hand caressed her small, pale bum and he said, "This is a good position for me to go in deep and also, to caress that sweet spot inside. Arch your back or tilt your hips to change where my dick touches you until we get it right."

"Huh. Oh. Okay," she said. She made some adjustments and said, "Mmm. There. Yeah. You're hitting it. Oh. Oh."

At this moment, Ted and Marie crested the hill and saw them. She said under her breath, "Mon Dieu! (My God!) He is fucking her in the ass."

"What? I didn't hear you," Ted said.

"I said, I see while we were busy, they got busy. You okay with that?"

"Yes. Connie and I talked about it. It was like you said, no one gets better without practice and the best practice is with people who know what they're doing."

"Exactly," Marie said. She was glad he had this attitude. She added, "Before this weekend is over Connie will cum on your cock!"

They stopped five yards away from the lovers so as not to disturb them. Paul grabbed Connie's sharp hip bones and held her still while he rapidly drove his dick into her pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned in rhythm with his thrust.

He changed his tempo and went to longer strokes. He reached around and cupped a jiggling breast. His fingers found her nipple and he pinched it, hard.

"Ouch. Shit."

He rubbed her nipple to relieve the pain and when she cooed appreciatively, he pinched her nipple again.

"Ahhh!" She didn't curse at him this time. The pain blended with the pleasure and she rolled with it.

Paul had enjoyed playing with and fucking the slim redhead. His balls were beginning to roil. "Time to finish her," he told himself.

He picked up the pace and went to a killer mover that he was certain would make her climax. As he fucked her, he put his thumb in his mouth and then pressed the pad of his thumb against her anus.

She squirmed, worried about this thumb, and got out of rhythm with his strokes. He fucked her slow and deep letting her get back in sync with him. Then, he pushed forcefully and jammed his thumb in her ass.

"FUCK!" she shouted. Bliss! Sweet bliss overwhelmed her. She felt shooting stars soar through her body. Even her toes tingled.

"Ahhh!" Paul roared as he came inside her clenching pussy.

Ted turned to Marie and asked incredulously, "Is his thumb in her butt?"

"Yes. Yes, it is. It seems our good girl enjoys ass play. It triggered her orgasm. Make that a part of your repertoire."

"I'm supposed to touch her bottom and stick my finger in there? That's gross!"

"If you can, do it. If you can't, don't. But don't be surprised if she breaks up with you. Sex is an appetite. If you and your partner like different things you will be pulled in different directions.

"Personally, I like ass play. I like having anal sex. Paul is happy to oblige me. I like women. Paul can't help me there so sometimes, we as a couple share a pretty girl. We both enjoy it. Would you fuck me in my bum?"

"No. Assholes are dirty."

"At least you're consistent. For a second, I thought it might be a Madonna-Whore issue." He gave her a blank stare and she realized he didn't get the reference.

She explained. "It's a concept Sigmund Freud came up with. Some guys split women into two groups. Women are either good and chaste or bad and promiscuous.

1...45678...14