Question Time for Sexual Turn-ons

Story Info
Revelations about your wife's sexual past.
1.8k words
2.61
11.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUESTION TIME

William hit is fortieth birthday around the turn of the century. It is fair to say that he really liked sex. Think of the song by George Thorogood and the Destroyers promoting the concept of really really, really, really liking girls. William liked everything about woman and the wonder of sex. He understood how to bring a woman to orgasm. He knew he was always going to have one. Some were better than others. There was no doubt about it. His maker had designed it that way. He was in a committed relationship but dramatically undersexed.

He had also let himself go. He was overweight. William exercised all the time. It was only recently that he realized you must give up chocolate chip cookies as well. Exercise was the only thing that kept him alive. His vital statistics should have read far worse for someone overweight as he had become. May had let him know that it was not working for her. Not what she signed up for in terms of a sex partner.

May would tell everyone early on that she had married William for his body. He had been a weightlifter. Very powerfully built and May loved holding onto his arms and everything else during sex. She felt protected. This mattered to her. Somehow William let himself go. May was still gorgeous pursued by her older clients at work. She was never certain why older men seemed to love her so much.

May rationed William. If he were to have intercourse, he was only going to get one shot at it. May recognized that whatever her thoughts were about William she had to satisfy him in some minimal way. The front door was always open. William knew how to talk to women. He was highly educated. Someone would take him on as a fixer upper project.

Oral sex became her weapon of choice for dispensing with William. Sending him back to his side of the bed for the rest of the night. William often wonders how he got here. What could he do to interest May in the short run? Losing weight would be a two-year project.

The muscle lines were still there. Hard work was however needed.

How to try and get May back on track today? One night they were driving along the main street in their small city and as they passed a novelty item store on a lark William suggested to May that they stop and shop for a sexual toy. May jumped at the suggestion. Something quite different in her pussy and capable of movements a human male cannot make. Well maybe an elite circus performer can spin like that but not William.

They went into the shop. At the turn of the century internet porn was still in its infancy so the store had clothes out front and adult sex tapes in a separate room at the back. Blockbuster was still a thing. May never really got into watching porn. At least not with William. She needed it done to her. After she visually sampled vibrators, she settled on an early version of the Rabbit. A few years later it would be popularized on Sex and City by Charlotte. It moved in ways William could not that seemed too please May. It is hard to get the rotation correct while dealing with gravity.

Later that night they got home and wasted little time finding the right batteries to give the rabbit a try. May never helped herself at least in William's presence. William had to do it for her. Really not a problem. William went right for her pussy and turned the device on playing with the speeds. William provided oral sex while the rabbit did its thing and anal stimulation as well. It had been a while, but the breathing quickened and there it was, a legitimate big-time orgasm.

May's ability to come and come had returned. All it took was some out of the box thinking! Over the ensuing years they would modify the device selection. In theory she wanted a large dildo but practically speaking they can hurt as well, if not all lubed up. May eventually settled on an egg-shaped vibrator that could grab her G spot in a unique way while William played with her pussy. Sort of two for one. It always worked. It was like magic. It was even intimate.

The only question was how good of an orgasm was she going to have with her weapon of choice. William did not care how she had them. He just wanted her to have them with him. It was very intimate. Man, machine, and his tongue.

At some stage after her orgasm by machine she would say, "Come up here." That was code for put your dick in me and screw me real hard. May liked her motion hard and fast. There was nothing subtle about how she fucked. Not a big fan of side to side she preferred hard and deep,

The challenge was this was not an every night affair. May would offer a blow job as an alternative to intercourse as a way of mollifying William. An unwritten rule was that William would have to go watch TV in another room afterword to allow May to fall asleep. It seems William snored.

The problem was that William had difficulty cumming from Oral Sex alone. He really needed the juices of the pussy and the sound of a woman moving toward some form of sexual release. There was only so long that May could keep up sucking William's cock in each session.

May would put an informal time limit on it. She would even give warnings. "Five more minutes mister, think happy thoughts."

There was only so much enjoyment William would get out of tit fucking as a rule. It was a good sign though indicating a woman open to different concepts. May had a very pleasant pair herself. She would gently rub his cock against her breasts alternating with sucking it and licking it. William did not take her virginity, but he did teach her how to give head. "Treat it like a lollipop." More detailed instructions were to follow.

Rubbing Williams cock against her soft breasts could work from time to time, but it did not have the success rate May was going for here. The great news is that all women can perform this act while giving head with breasts of any size. Tit fucking required cleavage.

William had yet another useful thought. He was good that way. He called it "Question Time". To turn himself on he would begin to ask May questions about her sexual past while she sucked his cock. May was technically adept, but she did not swallow. That takes about 40% of the orgasm potential out of it but William reckoned you must work with what had been offered. In her youth she used Pop Rocks to create a unique sensation for William. Think of it as a Lollipop with a twist.

Back in those days William would put her in every sexual position he could think of and then some. She was a very willing partner with a swimmer's body. Powerful shoulders and an incredibly hot ass. May figured everyone wanted to lay her because of her ass. William told her it was because she was so pretty.

There was no way for him to keep up with her in bed. She would just keep getting wetter and wetter eventually squirting with pleasure but that was then, not now. She was literally the girl every guy wanted. The toys helped.

William began to ask May about her sex life while she was giving him head. Recognizing that the goal was to make him come perhaps the answers were occasionally designed with shock value.

May had long ago volunteered that she basically fucked everyone she ever went out with or at least gave them a blow job as a remembrance. Why not, it did not hurt to for her to come. Shocking news, she enjoyed sex. She came with almost everyone, but these were disconnected from her orgasms. She told William they had been reserved for maybe 5 men.

Most men assumed she had orgasmed. Why disappoint them with the truth. It felt fine but that was as far as it went. Devasting news for a man to hear.

These questions were about trying to teach William how to screw May. Years later he was still trying to figure her out. She did not regularly communicate during sex apart from transitions which is at least something.

What position did you have your best orgasm? Do you have an orgasm you recall to this day? Have you ever been double teamed? Did you ever have a cock that was just too big? I knew she had sex with co-workers. William asked about that as well.

There was only one subject off limits. May handed his engagement ring back to William decades ago although this had been worked out within a year. It was known as the dark period. Questions were not asked about the dark period. It was like a black hole. Information was just sucked in never to reemerge.

It turns out that men loved to try and come on her breasts. This was not a May sort of thing. Everyone wanted to fuck her from behind. She was built for it. She did not mind that. Not everyone got to fuck her up the ass. Few did.

She was a popular girl at summer camp. She dated a future professional basketball player but admitted she could only ride him. He was too tall otherwise. Sort of weird to see someone on TV that has boned your wife recalled William. May really did not like it up there. She was a modified missionary kind of girl.

William would ask risky questions: Do you like my cock? May's response was that of a loving wife. It has learned to move well inside of me. She could have used a little more circumference. Few men could keep going after they climaxed but those that could kept on working her for a long period of time. That was not William. He needed recovery time. She loved men who could keep performing uninterrupted.

Can you have multiple orgasms? Maybe on cocaine. She admitted to having sex in the storage room of a major department store where she worked.

All of this was designed to get William to come through Oral Sex. Eventually he ran out of questions and she ran out of answers. They moved on but fortunately the Toy store always seemed to have new items in stock.

I suppose next up would have to be role playing. Suggestions welcome.

Morris (Moe) Samuel