All Comments on 'Question Time for Sexual Turn-ons'

by panther4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
panther4panther4almost 3 years agoAuthor

Maybe. Stories are designed to all be read. The characters are the same. William, May and for graduate gymnastics the necessary older woman. I take your point about details however this actually happened and is not fiction.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

You can take this or leave it, but not every guy cums from oral sex. Maybe the person you wrote this about just felt inhibited. I mean how many men marry a woman that had sex with a future professional basketball player, has sex with multiple men and they all came in her mouth. Question, did he have her STD checked?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

What sort of idiot wants to hear his wive’s whore stories.

panther4panther4almost 3 years agoAuthor

Horses for courses

panther4panther4almost 3 years agoAuthor

The entire set of stories including material not publishable here can be found on Amazon under the Title, MY Life with May. it can be read for free using Kindle Unlimited

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

The whole story got very tedious to finish. Why after this amount of time does he need answers.

panther4panther4over 2 years agoAuthor

Perhaps he likes hearing them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rather liked this story…. In part because it reminded me so vividly of how much I love hearing my wife’s stories about her many and varied sexual adventures before and after we met. And I like your laconic laid back style in telling it. So, thank you - 5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpanther4@panther4
Morris (Moe) Samuel is a pen name. The author has been frequently in the financial press and is a leader in his local community. This does not mean that he does not enjoy the sexual love and antics of a fine woman. He has lived all over the world with his wife of forty years. ...