Quetzalcoatl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really do love everything about him. I love his coffee-with-cream skin that's always totally hairless and exuding warmth. I love the short, fluffy hair on his head. I love his bright, sharp eyes and mischievous smile. I love how energetic and full of life he always is. I love how he's almost a whole foot shorter than I am. Most of all, I love how sweet and loving he is with me. We met the very first day I moved here and hit it off immediately. It was clear he would be living with me by the end of that week.

Foxie pulls out so I can flip over and cuddle him face to face.

"Did you have a good day at work, Daddy?" he asks.

"Of course I did. I even fucked Andersen today."

"That's good, Andy's been working a lot lately and needs some TLC."

"I've already told you that you're more than free to give it to him yourself."

"And I've already told you that I can't give him what he's looking for. Andy doesn't want a boy, he wants a man, and there's no better man in Quetzalcoatl than my Daddy."

I smile at my lover.

"What about you? What have you been up to today?"

"I learned to make Pavlova and made a new batch of cookies." Foxie is a cook, one of about a dozen that live in Quetzalcoatl. We have labs that can analyze food and perfectly replicate it en masse, so all the cooks need to worry about is improving their skills and trying new things. The chefs all have their own niche, and Foxie specializes in comfort food. His signature dishes include lobster mac and cheese, sweet and spicy chicken curry, and cookies that have about twenty different kinds of chips and chunks in them. It's all so delicious and I can never get enough of his cooking. His food is always popular at our local restaurants.

Our talk reminds me of this morning.

"I tried shake G today, and it was great. I tasted something almost herbal. Mint?"

"Basil, actually."

"Really? I never would have guessed."

"A good boy always knows how to surprise his Daddy." He gropes my cock, making it harden again. "Can we fuck some more? Pretty please?"

"Later, for sure, but I'm pretty hungry. Let's have dinner first." I sit up and get to my feet.

"Aw, but I want Daddy dick right now!" He pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes.

Foxie is cute and sweet, but he doesn't have his name for no reason. He really is sly as a fox and knows I'm wrapped around his little finger. If he always has his way I'd never get any work done, so I need to be careful and resist his charm sometimes.

"Good things come to those who wait, little one," I say, putting my morph suit back on. "Let's eat and then we can fuck."

"Oh, okay."

We eat some pork buns and wonton soup for dinner and for dessert I try Pavlova for the first time. It's like a crispy little patty of sweetness, covered in fresh fruit.

"Delicious, as always," I tell him once we finish. "Almost as delicious as the cook."

"Aw, Daddy, you're making me blush."

"I'm going to do so much more than make you blush, Foxie. Now get over here!"

I playfully pounce on him and sling his tiny body over my shoulder. He submits completely, allowing me to take him upstairs to our bedroom. Once Foxie is on our bed, splayed out like a wanton little animal in heat, I take off my morph suit and dive on top of him.

Foxie's supplements have the same self-lubricating effect on his hole that mine do, but his have to be a lot more potent. Whenever he gets aroused he slicks up to the point of dripping. With his bubble butt and juicy insides, it's like fucking a ripe peach.

He and I make love for well over an hour, and I empty three loads in his boy pussy. We're both covered with sweat, come, and ass juice when we're done, so we take a bath together afterward. He and I relax in the tub, not saying a single word. When we're finished it's late, so we dry off and head to bed.

Yet another perfect day in Quetzalcoatl.

*****

I have a strange dream when I sleep. I'm in a large field, completely empty in all directions as far as the eye can see. I'm buck naked, but since I'm alone that doesn't bother me.

The sky is a dull gray, like it's about to rain, and I wonder if I need to find shelter, still unaware that I'm dreaming.

I don't know if it takes a few seconds or a few minutes, but after some time I notice that I'm not alone. Someone, or something, is approaching.

It's hard to describe, but the creature looks like it's made of the opposite of fire. The flames are dark blue, almost black, and just like how normal fire illuminates the area surrounding it everything in its vicinity is in shadow. I also feel a noticeable drop in temperature as it gets closer. I pick up on the fact that it's humanoid, and roughly my height. There are two yellow spots on its face where eyes would be. I begin to experience an emotion I haven't felt in a while: fear.

Nonetheless I've never encountered a soul in my new home I haven't become friends with, so I try not to go on the defensive.

"Um...hello?" My voice sounds quiet and distorted, like it's underwater. "Can you tell me what this place is? I don't know where I am."

A yellow jagged line forms on the creature's face and spreads to a wide smile. It speaks in a raspy voice I more feel in my bones than hear with my ears.

"You don't belong here."

I'm not frightened as much as I am confused. I'm wondering what it means and why it would tell me such a thing when I wake up without warning.

My heart is racing and it feels like I'm out of breath. What is going on? My dream wasn't even that scary or intense, just unusual. Why am I so worked up?

It occurs to me that I can't think of even one occasion I've had a nightmare since I moved to Quetzalcoatl. What few dreams I've had have been happy and uneventful. What made tonight so different from all the other nights? On the other hand, that was hardly much of a nightmare. If that really is as bad as it gets, I should be thankful.

Despite that, I'm still uneasy. Foxie is right beside me and I hug his body to feel some comfort. His little butt rubs up against my dick and I feel wetness in his crack. Some of my come must have dribbled out his pussy while he slept. I hold him tight and find myself counting my blessings in my mind.

I'm safe. I'm happy. I'm healthy. Foxie is with me. Everyone around here is my friend. I love all of them. I have everything I want.

That statement reminds me of what Wallace said.

I'm confident we're provided with all we want, but what if it comes at the cost of what we need?

What did he mean by that? It's obvious that the things we want we don't necessarily need, but why would they be in opposition? If there's something a person truly needs, they would have to want it as well, right?

My thoughts are interrupted by a tremor in the ground, starting off subtle and building up to a strong shaking. This must be an earthquake!

I hold my lover tightly, protectively. The shaking starts to rouse him from his sleep and he awakens completely when a lamp falls over and makes a loud noise.

"Huh? What? What's happening?" Foxie sounds so panicked.

I try to put as much power and dominant energy into my voice as I can when I speak in his ear. "It's okay, boy. It's an earthquake, but I'm protecting you. I'll keep you safe. Be calm. I've got you."

The tremors die out a few seconds later, but the poor boy takes much longer to calm down. First he stops whimpering, then he stops trembling. I soothe him with my hands on his body, not just stroking and petting, but groping as well. I draw his slim, coltish legs up to his chest so he's as curled up and small as possible. I get my mouth really close to his head so my breathing is very loud in his ear. These are all things Foxie takes an uncommon comfort in, so I use them to soothe him in a way no one else can.

"It's alright, Foxie. You're okay. I'm here."

A few minutes later he turns himself around and buries his face in my chest. His voice sounds weak when he finally speaks..

"That was so scary, Eros."

Wow, this must have really got to him. Foxie almost never calls me by my name.

"Are you feeling better now, baby?"

"I suppose."

He kisses my shoulder. "Why did that happen?" he asks me.

"What do you mean why? It's an earthquake, it can't be helped."

"But Quetzalcoatl doesn't get earthquakes!"

"Really? I know the climate is controlled, but I didn't know it went that far."

"I always thought it did, but I guess not. I hope everyone's okay."

That makes me think of something else.

"Oh no, do you think Wallace's house is still standing?"

I see such a confused look on his face.

"Who's Wallace?"

"Wallace, the man who just moved here yesterday. You must not have met him yet."

In an instant Foxie's demeanor changes completely.

"Someone moved here?" He sounds so confused, so shocked, so...alarmed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I thought you knew already."

"I had no idea anyone was set to move here!"

"Neither did I, I just found out yesterday when I met him."

My love still looks shaken up, more so than I would expect.

"It's a good thing, though, right? Wallace is a new friend, a new member of the community. He's a nice man, too. There's no need to be so frazzled, baby."

"I...I mean...yeah, I guess."

I grab his face and position us so we're making eye contact.

"Look at me. Are you okay? Is there something you're not telling me?"

He looks me in the eye and swallows.

"I'm okay, just a little flustered."

I hug him tight.

"Let's go downstairs and have some milk and cookies, alright? Then we'll get more sleep. Does that sound good, my beautiful little baby boy?"

At last that smile I love so much returns to his face.

"That sounds great, Daddy."

*****

The next morning Foxie asks that we eat breakfast together and I can't help but acquiesce. I suppose it's a bit of a compromise since he doesn't even want me to go to work today at all.

"What if another earthquake happens when you're gone?"

"If another one does happen I'll drop everything immediately and no force on heaven or earth will be able to stop me from getting back to you. But it won't happen. Just do your duty and I'll do mine. I'll be back this evening and then we'll have the weekend."

I gave him a kiss.

"I love you."

He sighs.

"I love you too, Daddy."

Today I set the morph suit to outfit 29, which is one of the more adventurous. It stays looking like a skintight bodysuit, except it's charcoal gray and has angular lines of bright white and a neon blue that has a phosphorescent glow. The overall effect is very cyberpunk and I feel so cool when I wear it.

I begin my jog and am immediately greeted with a shocking sight: the lot in which Wallace was building his house yesterday is completely empty. It's not like they abandoned the project or carried away the materials, the land looks completely undisturbed, like there was never anyone there to begin with.

This is so strange. Surely the earthquake couldn't have caused that much damage, and even if it did, why would it result in this? I already planned on making a stop on the way home from work today concerning the earthquake, so that's another question to ask, now likely the first.

I finish my jog and arrive at work, now much closer to my normal arrival time than yesterday, maybe a little later. Sapphro isn't happy about it, but doesn't give me a hard time. She seems distracted, not teasing me at all like she normally does as I disrobe.

"Did you make it through the earthquake okay?"

"Yeah. The worst that happened was a few glasses breaking. I just never expected it."

"I'm going to ask Agape about it after work."

"Fine, but don't bother her for too long. She must already have a lot on her plate today."

I try to soften her up a little and give her something to work with.

"Oh, come on. How can seeing a gorgeous sex god like me make somebody's day worse?" I flex my arms, making my pecs bounce.

Sapphro finally cracks a smile.

"I see that quake did absolutely no damage to that ego of yours." She reaches down and tugs on my balls. "Stop showing off, we have work to do."

I grin back at her. Mission accomplished.

*****

I have yet another wonderful day at work. Today is mostly bottoming. I get pegged and fucked multiple times, and when I hear who the last of the day is I know why Sapphro wants my hole to be loose and wormed up by the time of our appointment.

Archie (he's named Archimedes, but everyone calls him Archie) is one of our handymen. He's a mechanic, a carpenter, a welder, a jack of all trades when it comes to using his hands. He's also a sexual titan, and living proof that big things can come in small packages.

His body type is very different from mine. He has broad shoulders, narrow hips, and is short at 5'7", with a 5 inch dick. He's also extremely handsome. Archie is Latino-Italian in heritage and has a build that can only come from manual labor and athletics. I doubt he's needed to go to a gym a single time in his life. At 26 his clean-shaven face still has a youthful appearance and he has his hair buzzed on the sides and back, with his brown locks short but full on top. And if all that wasn't enough, he is the most aggressive, dominant top I've ever come across. I'm one of the few people in Quetzalcoatl he doesn't need to hold back with, which he appreciates. He likes when he can let loose and fuck with the strength of a man twice his size. Much like Andersen he's generally the last of the day when we meet up.

The sexy young man is grinning ear to ear when he walks in.

"I've been waiting for this. Hands and knees, bud."

"Yes Sir." I'm bigger and older than him, but he's earned my respect many times over. Archie is my Sir, no doubt about it. I get into position, presenting my ass to him.

He strips and gets down to look at my hole.

"I missed this little pussy. Are you ready, Eros?"

"You know I am."

He puts the head of his dick against my hole, his cockhead already wet. There's either something in his supplements or his cowper's is the size of a golf ball, because his dick pisses pre-ejaculate when he gets excited. That's a good thing; even with my self-lubrication he's so rough during sex extra slip is needed. He shoves forward, his hips slamming my bubbly cheeks and making a loud slap.

"Fuck yeah. You like that, babe?"

I bite my lip and nod. Archie always makes it hurt so good.

He fucks me, but the word "fuck" on its own is insufficient to describe how wholly he dominates me. He goes so fast, so hard, and for so long it feels like my spirit leaves my body. I can't move, I can't speak, all I can do is drool and concentrate on not collapsing. From the outside it may appear he's using my body purely for his own pleasure (not that I would have anything against that), but he takes care to get my prostate with every single thrust. I lose track of how many orgasms he forces out of me.

"Good boy. You got one hell of a puss on you. You like this, I can tell." He lets go of my ass with one of his calloused hands and brings it down in a sharp slap. I moan.

He hardly sounds winded, even as he ruts into me with a fury, but I can barely speak.

"I l-love it. I-I love you."

He speeds up, which a few seconds ago I wouldn't have believed to be possible.

"Oh, it makes me so happy to hear you say that, babe. It makes me SO-FUCKING-HAPPY!" With three more vicious slams he shoots a huge load up my ass and I feel my arms give out. Luckily Archie catches me. I'm panting from the intensity, seeing stars.

"It's okay, you can relax, I gotcha," he murmurs, much like I did to Foxie last night. Most of the things I learned about being sexually dominant are from Archie. Nobody does it better than he can.

Archie is vocal about the importance of aftercare and always cuddles me after sex. Today he puts my head on his ample pecs and lays his hands on me as he talks sweetly.

"I love you, man. You always treat me right." I smile and nuzzle his chest as he continues.

"I needed that. I had so many jobs today and it feels great to let off some steam." I realize that as a repairman he probably did have a lot of work to do after the earthquake.

"Did you make any repairs to Wallace's new house? That guy who moved here yesterday?" I was hoping he could have more information on that subject.

"No, I haven't. I heard we got a new guy yesterday, but if he needed repairs I wasn't involved in any of them. I haven't met the man yet."

"Oh, I have."

"Yeah? What's he like?"

I remember our brief conversation yesterday.

"He's nice, but he's so smart it might prove hard for me to keep up with him. Maybe we just think differently."

"You say that like it's a bad thing. If he has a different perspective he can help you look at things in ways you'd never think to." Archie sure is right about that, even more than he knows.

We talk some more and then wrap up. I do enjoy my time with Archie, as taxing as it is. The two of us have a nice kiss before he heads home, me not far behind.

Once I'm back in my cyberpunk getup I walk over to Agape's house. I'm not sure what the official hierarchy of authority in Quetzalcoatl is, but most of us agree that if anyone in town is the mayor, it's her, so she'll probably have the information I'm looking for.

Agape (ah-gah-pay), like me, is named after a kind of love, though while Eros is a love communicated through sensuality and intimacy, Apape is a purer, altruistic kind of love, one of sacrifice and affection. I can think of no one more fitting of that title as Agape is the nicest, kindest person I've ever met.

She's talking with a few other people when I get to her house and I wait patiently in the sitting room for them to finish, calling Foxie with the home's phone and eating some of the cookies put on the coffee table for guests. She wraps things up and invites me over.

"Hello Eros. Haven't seen you in a while. How's life treating you, honey?" Like me she makes it a point to know and make friends with everyone in our community.

"I'm fine, but I was worried about everyone else after last night. How bad were the damages? Were there injuries?"

"There wasn't any damage that can't be fixed and the injuries never went beyond some cuts and bruises, thankfully."

At once I'm at ease. Agape has such a positive, confident aura that it's near impossible to be nervous around her. I don't interact with her very often, I've only made love to her a couple times, always in a threesome with her husband Kierkegaard. He's a lucky man. Agape is a tall, curvy Latina woman in her forties with a warm smile and a kind heart, beautiful inside and out. She makes people feel comfortable and safe. I feel no hesitation asking her about what's been on my mind all day.

"What happened to Wallace's house? Does construction have to start over?"

"Oh, I didn't think you two had met yet. It obviously didn't help matters, but hasn't set things back too much."

"Really? I thought something drastic happened."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, what am I supposed to think when the whole operation vanishes in the middle of the night?"

Agape's smile drops for the first time in the conversation and she looks at me confusedly.

"I'm not sure what you heard, but Wallace's house hasn't disappeared. It's right where it was yesterday."

"I didn't need to hear about anything from anywhere, I saw it with my own two eyes. The construction was completely gone this morning."

"You must be mistaken, then. I'm not even sure why you were in that part of town in the first place, it's quite out of the way for you."

Out of the way? It's right down the street.

She can tell that I'm confused and pulls out a detailed map of Quetzalcoatl from her desk.

"You live here," she points to my house, on the southwestern part of the area, "work here," she points to the center of the community, "and Wallace's property is all the way over here," she points to a group of houses in the northeast.