Quetzalcoatl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Darkness approaches."

I wake up, my heart racing like it was after my first dream. I hold Foxie against me, feeling his smooth, warm skin. Hopefully he can get rid of the cold that monster left in my body.

"It's a dream," I murmur to myself. "It can't hurt me."

I focus on Foxie's heartbeat and breathing, letting the rhythm lull me back to sleep.

*****

I make the walk to Wallace's new (to me) location. I don't have any formal clothes, but outfit 11 on my morph suit does look like a tuxedo, though one a lot more tight and form-fitting than any I've seen. I'm alone; Foxie's a cheeky exhibitionist but he's also very much an introvert and a homebody. He elects to stay home more often than not, so it isn't surprising he asked to sit this out. This party to celebrate Wallace's arrival.

I really don't know how to feel about this. I haven't talked with Wallace since the day these anomalies started. What's going to happen if I try doing it again?

Finally I arrive and see a couple dozen people outside a brand new home. Construction is complete, though there's next to no furniture in the building, so the party is held in the huge yard. There's live music and plenty of refreshments laid out on long tables.

I see Wallace talking with some other people. I wonder if he remembers me. I wonder if he remembers our meeting the same way I do.

Once his conversation finishes I approach, slightly apprehensive.

"Nice party, Wallace."

Recognition thankfully does flash in his eyes when he looks at me.

"Hello, Eros. This is a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting you to come." I really want to ask him to go into further detail about why he thinks it's odd, but now isn't the time.

"I like to get to know everyone in Quetzalcoatl."

"I suppose that makes sense, given your line of work. Are you here alone?"

"Yes. I have a lover, but he elected to stay home tonight." Suddenly I realize I have a golden opportunity to be with Wallace in private.

"Foxie is my favorite, but he doesn't want me all to himself. I'm here for everyone." I walk up closer, making my hips sway a little.

"I would be honored to give you a more...intimate welcome when you get some free time."

I admit this feels strange. I'm no stranger to deliberately trying to arouse others, but I've never had any need to seduce anyone. People always just take what they want from me and I give it to them with a smile. I really hope he's into this because it would be wrong to push further otherwise.

He looks me up and down.

"I've only sought after women in the past, but I must say...you drew my attention from the beginning, Eros."

"I have that effect on a lot of men. Don't worry about it. Let me show you my feminine charms."

"Tempting..." he reaches down and caresses my ass. "Quite tempting indeed. But for the moment I need to be a host. We'll talk after the party, I promise."

"Whatever you want, Sir. I've got time."

He walks away and I find myself relaxing a little. It feels good knowing I'm going to get at least some of the answers I've been looking for.

I enjoy myself at the party, dancing with others, eating food, and playing games like horseshoes and croquet out in the yard. As is often the case when I'm out in public, many people feel me up without permission, and I do my usual routine of acting like I don't notice. I haven't been very social as of late; most of my time has been spent alone or interacting one on one. It's a nice change of pace.

The party is winding down and I'm just standing around, drinking the punch. It's non-alcoholic, in fact from what I can tell Quetzalcoatl is a dry country. I know the fermentation process is used to make all kinds of foods, and those taste normal, but I've never so much as seen an alcoholic beverage since I moved here. Even when Foxie cooks bananas foster he uses something called "flambe substitute" that doesn't taste like rum. There are no drugs of any kind either, besides our supplements. I'm not complaining. We're allowed to indulge in every other earthly pleasure, so it's no big loss.

After taking a sip I look up and feel like I have a heart attack.

In the crowd of people I know and love stands that abominable creature from my nightmares. I can see its wide grin from even this distance.

This isn't possible.

I'm awake.

I'm awake!

My legs give out and I crumple to the ground, dropping my drink. My heart is pounding like crazy and I feel like I'm about to pass out.

"Oh, my! What happened?"

I turn and see Wallace looking concerned.

"I-I saw-"

I face back to where it was and it's vanished. Perhaps it was never there to begin with. Every fiber of my being hopes it was never there to begin with.

"You saw what?" Wallace presses.

"I...never mind."

"Are you absolutely certain that you're okay?"

I put my hand on my chest and can feel my heart rate slowly decrease.

"Well, I'm not feeling great, but I'm past the worst of it."

Wallace helps me to my feet, holding me with his hands. He feels my pulse still racing.

"You need to relax, let me bring you inside so you can lay down."

He takes my hand and leads me to his new home. Inside there's only a basic kitchenette, a couch, and one large bed.

"Would you prefer the bed or the couch?"

"Couch. I don't want to impose."

"It's not like that at all. If you want the bed, take it."

"I don't like being in bed alone."

He lays me down on the couch and tells me to take it easy before heading back out to the party. Immediately I wish he hadn't. I don't want to be alone with my thoughts right now.

To kill some time I use the phone to call Foxie and tell him I'm going to be here a little while longer than I originally estimated.

"Did something happen?" he asks, voice full of worry.

"I saw something that made me think of that dream I had. I'm still processing it myself."

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No, it's not something you need to worry about. I'm not in any danger and I'll be back later tonight."

"Please don't push yourself."

"I won't. See you soon."

Once I get a glass of water I lay on the couch, trying to calm myself. Luckily Wallace is able to wind the party down and get all the guests on their way in about thirty minutes. As good as that is for me, it makes me feel guilty when he returns.

"I'm sorry you had to cut this party short. I would never want you to do that on my account."

"It's not an issue. I felt like the event had already run its course and this was just a convenient time to end things."

He sits on the couch, next to me.

"Eros, what happened out there? Maybe you were embarrassed to say it in public, but I'm willing to listen right now."

I sigh. I really want to reassure him that it was nothing, but I can't. It's less out of the principle and more to not prove that monster right when it said I'm a liar.

"I saw something, or thought I saw something, that brought up a recent traumatic incident. I don't want to go into any more detail, if that's okay."

"Don't feel like you have to say more than what you're comfortable with. We have only met recently, after all."

That reminds me of something else that I thought about while he was outside. I decide to finally bite the bullet and ask him about it.

"Wallace, when we met the first time on Thursday, do you remember where you were?"

"We were at my construction site. Why do you ask?"

"No, I understand that, but do you remember that construction site being here, like this address and location?"

He tilts his head, now confused.

"Yes. Why would it be anywhere else?"

I sigh again, balling my fists.

"That's the thing. I know, I'm certain that when you first started construction, the location was right down the street from me, on the other side of Quetzalcoatl. But ever since Friday morning, the location changed and nobody else seems to remember otherwise."

He looks at me in an odd way.

"Am I losing it? Am I seeing things that aren't there?"

Wallace puts a hand on my shoulder.

"That's not for me to say. You certainly seem of sound mind."

"I really haven't been feeling that way lately."

His arms reach around me more and I lean against him.

"What do I do, Wallace?"

"I can't answer that question."

I look up at his handsome face.

"Do you believe me?"

"I have no reason not to. I have good instincts about people, and my gut tells me you wouldn't lie to me."

He cups my chin and we look each other dead in the eye.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Not completely."

"Is there anything I can do to help you? Anything at all?"

I swallow before answering honestly.

"Make love to me. Please."

After a moment's hesitation he leans in and kisses me. Contrary to what his appearance would make me think, he's surprisingly gentle.

"I'll do what I can."

Both of us disrobe. Unlike mine, his tuxedo is real, so it takes him longer to get naked. He's lean, but strong. Mostly I'm interested in his dick, which is extremely long and still growing.

Wallace puts his hands on my hips. He strokes his hands up my sides, giving me goosebumps.

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks. So are you."

To my surprise he lifts me off the ground and carries me to his room like I'm his bride. His hands are all over me after he puts me on the bed, but they keep finding their way back to my ass. That's not surprising, most people can't resist touching it.

"I've been curious, but I've never been with another man before. What should I do?"

"Do what feels good. You'll get the hang of it in no time."

Wallace gets me on my stomach, my cock pointing down and my legs spread wide. I can tell my hole is now in the open air. I feel so needy, so shameless.

"Take me. Use my pussy like you would a woman's."

Without a word Wallace uses his huge hands to spread my cheeks and expose my hole further.

"Absolutely gorgeous."

He buries his face in my ass and eats me out with a passion. I moan and coo under his ministrations.

"Is it just me," he says, voice muffled by my buns "or are you moistening?"

"It's not you. My supplements make my ass pussy get wet like the real thing."

"Remarkable. Anything else I should know about?"

"Flip me over and you'll see how flexible they've made me."

He takes one last taste of my asshole before he complies. Wallace spreads my legs into a perfect split, and even further. Then I pull my legs back more and more until they're under my arms and could easily rest behind my head. I'm completely splayed out for him now.

"Fuck," he mutters. After him acting so gentlemanly it's amusing to hear him swear.

He gently fingers my hole, now truly a pussy, and my slick gets all over his fingers. He uses that to lube my cock and stroke it gently.

"I was skeptical about those supplements. They sounded too good to be true, but now I'm eager to see my results."

I remember how it took a few days for the nanobots to begin changes to my body after starting my own regimen.

"What are your supplements going to do?"

"They asked me what changes I'd want in my body if I could have anything. I wasn't being completely serious, but I said I wanted more muscle mass and a little more body hair, among other things. I took my first dose yesterday."

I reach up and feel the short ginger fur on his chest. I imagine him becoming more buff, more hairy, manlier and burlier.

"I'm sure you'll look amazing, but in the meantime my cunt needs cock. Fuck me, Sir."

He slaps his cock against my cheeks, making them ripple. Now his manhood is rock hard and huge. It's narrow, but probably ten or eleven inches long.

"I suppose I shouldn't hold back then."

Wallace pushes into me. He moves slowly but deliberately, never slowing down or stopping. Gently, gradually, he fully impales his gigantic cock in my body. I don't get fucked this deep very often.

"Sir," I say, feeling lightheaded. "I love you already."

"I don't think I'm far behind."

Just like the initial penetration, the sex is gentle, but deliberate. He makes sure I feel every single inch of his endowment as it pushes into my guts. I'm surprised my stomach doesn't bulge like Foxie. I should figure out the right angle for it at some point, but not now. Now I'm supine, utterly prostrated by his relaxed, confident domination of my entire being.

I orgasm three or four times before he finds his own release. He shoots so much come I know his load is going to be leaking out of me tonight. I throw my head back in ecstasy.

There's a moment of silence before he speaks.

"I got there. I'm in love."

I pull him down for a kiss.

The two of us don't say much as we finish things. We decouple, clean up, and get dressed. When I get to the door I stop, though.

Is that...thing still out there?

Wallace must be able to see the trepidation in my eyes.

"Do you want me to walk with you?"

"It's not a short walk."

He reaches out and takes my hand in his own. "I don't mind."

I give his hand a squeeze. "Please come with me."

The walk home is almost silent. I try my best not to keep looking over my shoulder or act paranoid, but I'm afraid the entire time. I can only bring myself back down when I get home.

"Thanks again, Wallace," I say. "For everything."

"I'm happy to help. Have a good night, Eros."

Once I'm back inside I go upstairs to my partner. Foxie greets me with his usual hug and kiss.

"Are you feeling okay, Daddy? I was worried."

I cup his cheek with my hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

"How was the party? Did you get to know Mr. Wallace better?"

I chuckle.

"I did. He's a great man. I hope to see more of him."

That night I lay with my boy and once again feel so lucky to have all these wonderful people in my life. The things that are happening do scare me, but I have friends that will help me get through this. I have Foxie, Sapphro, Curie, and now Wallace, too.

Eventually I fall asleep.

*****

It's the oddest feeling when I wake up and realize I didn't have any dreams as I slept. The dreams and nightmares have been intense, enough so to affect my life when awake, but somehow not experiencing them feels even more ominous, like the calm before the storm.

Trying to shake off my nerves, I have breakfast with Foxie and leave for work. Today I feel especially daring, so I set my morph suit to outfit 31, which is one of the most revealing and out there in design. I appear to have on a very tight maroon jock strap, a leather spaulder over my right shoulder, and matching leather gladiator sandals. That's it, so I'm practically naked, or at least the suit makes me look that way. I don't wear this outfit often, but when I do I feel sexy and strong, like a warrior. I definitely get more lingering eyes, compliments, and unsolicited touching during my jog and on my walk to work. I enjoy the attention, as always.

Sapphro snorts when she sees me.

"You look like such a fucking nerd. Take that off, it's way easier to take you seriously naked."

"Right away, ma'am," I say, teasing.

She pinches and twists my nipple when I'm nude.

"There, that's at least marginally better."

I have yet another wonderful day at work. As I get ready to leave, I see from Sapphro's expression that she has something on her mind. I put the morph suit on but leave it black and shiny for the moment.

"How have things been for you?" I ask her. "I feel like we haven't talked much lately."

"Has there been that much to talk about?"

"We got a new citizen. We got an earthquake. There have been some notable events recently."

"Yeah. I guess things have been the way they were for so long that when things shake up it feels bigger than it is."

"Have you met the new guy, Wallace?"

"No, but I can guess you have."

"Yeah. He's great. So kind, so smart, and fucking sexy."

"You think everyone is sexy."

"Everyone is sexy in their own way."

"I think you're just a slut."

I laugh. "That's probably part of it."

There's a comfortable silence.

"How long have you been living in Quetzalcoatl?" I find it odd that I've never asked this of her. Come to think of it, I may not have asked it to anyone.

"Five years after last summer."

"Damn. And there have been no earthquakes that whole time?"

"None at all. I didn't even think it was a possibility until the other day."

Something occurs to me.

"Wait, what did you do for the first four years? Did someone else do my job?"

"No, I suppose nobody else was suited for that position. I was originally supposed to do event planning, but there aren't as many events around here as you'd expect. I had a lot of free time, so I also acted like a student. I studied, wrote poetry, made short films. I felt guilty, though, like I wasn't doing enough to earn my place in Quetzalcoatl."

I definitely understand what she means. There's always this invisible pressure to do more, give more back to this community. I never want it to feel like I'm just reaping the benefits without contributing myself.

"Is it better now?"

"It is. I get steady work, and despite how it may seem sometimes, I enjoy working with you."

"I never doubted that, Sapphro. You tease because that's how you show friendship. I figured that out a long time ago."

"I guess I'm lucky you're such a good sport."

I think some more about how there was a whole year between my arrival and Wallace's. Considering how many people lived in Quetzalcoatl that gap seemed too large to be the standard.

"Is there a lot of turnover here? How often do we get new people?"

"There used to be a new citizen every month or so, but for some reason the arrivals just stopped after you came along."

"I wonder why that is?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. Why all the questions?"

"I...I'm not sure. I guess I just wanted to talk to you is all."

She gives me one of her rare genuine smiles.

"I suppose that's nice to hear."

Sapphro gives me a hug, another rarity. I consider teasing her about it, but it would be in poor taste to question a kindness from one of my friends. I hug her back.

"Thanks for the talk, Sapphro."

"You're welcome, Eros."

I turn my suit back to the skimpy warrior costume.

"I should get going. I have an appointment with Constantine today."

"Don't let me keep you. Take care."

"Yeah. Bye."

I leave the building and walk to Constantine's house, a smile on my face.

*****

Constantine is a masseur, truly a master at his craft. He was recommended to me by Archie and I've been going to him every other Monday for months by now; it's one of my favorite ways to spend an hour.

He works from home, so I go to his house and he greets me with a smile and hug. Constantine is a buff black man, and gigantic at 6 feet 8 inches, but everyone who knows him knows he's basically a big soft teddy bear. He has a very strong, warm aura. I love being around him because he makes me feel cozy and safe. Like me, he's always in high demand.

I don't know if he's legitimately nonverbal or if he's just a man of very few words, but I have never heard him speak even once. That's never been a problem, though, because he has a way of looking at someone and letting them know what he wants to communicate with his body language and facial expression. There's no need for charades, everyone can just tell. It's kind of amazing.

The caring man looks at me inquisitively. I think he can read something in my expression.

"I'm doing okay, I just have a lot on my mind right now."

He takes my hand and leads me to his massage room. It's always dimly lit only by candles and faintly smelling of flowers and sandalwood. It's like this little pocket dimension, completely separate from the rest of the world.

I strip down nude before getting on the table, face down. I don't know how it is with his other clients, but I've always been naked during our sessions. I get comfort from being touched intimately.