Quetzalcoatl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyebrows raise. This does not add up. I know I saw Wallace yesterday and I know I was not in that part of Quetzalcoatl. What Agape is saying directly contradicts what I experienced. I look at her and I know in my heart she would have no reason nor desire to ever lie to me. I'm perplexed, unable to parse this information.

I lean back and put a hand on my forehead.

"This is really tripping me up. I know what I saw."

"I'm sorry, honey, but I don't know what to tell you. You can see the construction site if you want to confirm things."

"Well...I guess I have to at this point."

"Let me know if anything else happens, okay? You're just as important to the harmony of this community as everyone else. We all just want to be there for you."

"Thanks. I promise I'll keep that in mind."

I half-walk, half-jog to the supposed location of Wallace's house and am baffled to see a construction site just like the one on my street yesterday, though notably further along. It's impossible, yet I'm looking right at it. I even see Wallace himself punching instructions into the bots. I'm tempted to approach him but he looks busy and I don't even know what I'm supposed to say.

This is quite possibly the first dilemma I've faced in Quetzalcoatl. Do I trust my own memories, my own experiences, or do I trust what I'm seeing now? I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, but I can't wrap my head around it.

I puzzle and ponder for most of my walk home until I decide that whatever happened isn't something I need to figure out immediately. Foxie and everyone else in Quetzalcoatl is depending on me and I can't have my head in the clouds. There's no reason to rush things.

Me and my partner have a fun evening of cuddling and sex before turning in for the night. This wasn't a perfect day, the first in a long, long time, but I still have so much to be thankful for. I still live in a paradise.

Despite that I still have lingering doubts in my mind as I fall asleep.

*****

I have another dream, except this time I recognize where I am. I'm in Quetzalcoatl's town square, only it's empty. Where is everybody?

"Hello?" I call out, my voice sounding small in such deafening silence.

It looks like it's the middle of the day. Where did everyone go?

I walk down the street, and when I look around a corner I see something that makes me stop in my tracks.

That humanoid figure of dark, cold fire is standing in the middle of the road. I think it's facing away from me, so maybe it didn't notice me approaching. I try to back away silently, and when I turn around again I can't suppress a gasp of shock.

Instantly the figure is on the new street I'm looking at, like it teleported. Then I hear a faint voice.

"Liar."

It sounds like the voice the figure had when it spoke to me last time.

"Liar." It says it again, now louder.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean."

"Liar." The voice is now clear as day. I still try to remain calm.

"Look, it's clear I've done something to upset you. I don't want to hurt anyone. Can we please just talk this out?"

"Liar!" Its voice raises.

"Please, stop!"

"Liar!"

I can't take it anymore and run away. I don't care where I end up as long as it's far away from that thing, that voice. But it's not working. Everywhere I look, I see that monster. A cold darkness fills the air. The voice just keeps getting louder until it echoes around the street in a horrible cacophony.

"LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!! LIAR!!! LIAR!!!"

I scream, howling my hurt and fear until I feel my body being shaken and hear a familiar voice.

"WAKE UP!"

My eyes snap open and I see the beautiful face of my Foxie. He saved me.

Against my will I start crying. I can't calm down; it just keeps getting worse. Foxie gets on top of me and holds me, trying to get as much skin-on-skin contact as he can. At this point I'm sobbing. The emotions in my body are so intense.

"It's okay, Daddy. Whatever was in that dream can't hurt you. Hold me. Use me so you can feel better."

I wrap my arms around my precious boy and wail. He nuzzles my neck.

It takes a long time for me to bring myself down. For some reason, that dream hurt me in a way I didn't even know was possible. I could still hear that voice in my head, telling me again and again that I'm a liar.

By the time it's all over I'm humiliated. That confident, strong persona I've developed is in shambles. I feel so vulnerable and weak.

Eventually I realize I'm still holding Foxie, so tightly he likely isn't having the easiest time breathing. I loosen my grip, still keeping him close.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Eros. This is what lovers do."

"But I'm the one who's supposed to take care of you."

"You are, and you did last night, remember? This is me returning the favor."

In my mind there was a world of difference between getting a little freaked out by an earthquake and falling apart at the seams over a dream.

"Are you okay now?"

I take a moment to consider before answering honestly.

"No."

"Then I'll just have to take care of that."

He wriggles free and gets out of bed.

"I'll have something synthesized. It should be ready in about ten minutes. Let me know if you need me for anything, okay?"

"I will."

He nods and scampers off, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I look at the clock and see that it's 3:30. We've had two nights like this in a row.

I walk to our bathroom to splash some water on my face. When I look in the mirror I don't like what I see. My eyes are puffy and red from crying and my nose is running. I don't look like Eros the sex god anymore. I look like a mess.

Once I clean up I return to our room and am suddenly very aware of the multiple giant windows. I have no sense of modesty, everyone in town has seen me naked, and done much more than look at my naked body, but I imagine that horrible being from my dream hiding outside, watching me from afar. I feel exposed. As irrational as the feeling is, it's strong enough that I slip my morph suit on, not bothering to turn it into any outfit.

When I walk downstairs I smell so many delicious aromas. Foxie is hard at work, recreating his past cooking with our food synthesizer. I'm sure he would prefer to make something himself, but this always works in a pinch. Soon enough he serves us carnita tacos, chicken parmesan over spaghetti, a bulgogi beef and rice bowl, and bananas foster. He knows my favorites and brought them all out to cheer me up.

"Babe, this is so sweet of you, but I could never eat all this."

"You don't have to. Just eat what you want."

"I don't even know if I'm all that hungry."

"Well, let's find out."

He gets a forkful of chicken and pasta.

"Open up."

Feeling a little silly, I oblige and he puts the delicious food in my mouth. After I chew and swallow I feel a little warmth in the pit of my stomach. He gives me a few more bites and then puts the fork down.

"I think it would be quicker if you ate it yourself, Daddy."

I don't feast, but I do have a little bit of everything, as does Foxie. There's still plenty left over when we're finished.

"I needed that," I admit.

"I thought as much." He leads us to the couch so he can sit in my lap, his hot little naked body against my smooth morph suit.

"Why did you get dressed, Daddy? You don't have to be anywhere for a while." He grinds his hips against my crotch.

"I, uh..." I feel embarrassed to say it out loud. "After that dream I felt a little too...vulnerable, I guess."

"Oh." He cups my face in his hands.

"Is it okay if I ask what that dream was about?"

"Well...it's kind of hard to explain. I don't even know what about it cut so deep, but I was called a liar over and over and it really got to me."

"Aw, I'm sorry, Daddy."

He hugs me.

"You're not a liar, Eros. You're the kindest, most honest person I know. Don't ever forget that."

"I wouldn't have thought I was even insecure about that, but maybe I am."

Foxie kisses my lips and gives me this little smirk.

"You think some special love will make an honest man out of you?

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" I ask, playing along.

"I can think of a few things..." he purrs naughtily.

I feel my cock get hard. He grinds against it some more.

"I need your cock, Daddy," he whispers.

"Well, who am I to say no to such a pretty face?" I'm about to take my clothes off before I remember how many windows there are.

"Do you think we can make this a little more private?"

"Sure, we'll go back to our room."

Upstairs, once all the blinds are closed and the lights turned on I strip down. My lover lays me on my back.

"Just relax, Daddy. I want to take care of you."

He sucks my cock until it's at full mast before getting his ass in position. I feel his wet, inviting pussy lips kiss the head of my dick.

"I love you, Daddy."

He lowers himself down quickly until he's about halfway in.

"Ah, your big fat cock feels good up my ass, Sir. It's making me so wet!" He bounces up and down, his slick making wet noises. "And that's not even all of it. Fuck, you're so big!"

He rides me for several minutes, eventually easing open his second gate and is able to completely touch down on my lap. His hole is soaking, dripping wet at this point.

Then Foxie does my favorite trick. He angles his body so my cock starts pointing forwards in his stomach, so far forwards it hits a wall. My dick is long enough and he's skinny enough that I can see the shape of my dick bulging out of his lower stomach slightly.

"Shit! Shit! Look, Daddy! I can see your cock in me! Ooh, it's so fucking big!" He moves up and down, making my cock ripple his skin. He acts surprised, even though he's done this dozens of times before. He's clearly putting on a show for my sake, and does it ever work.

I erupt, dumping what feels like a gallon of hot white come into his body, but that orgasm merely serves to wake up my lust. I take charge and flip us over so I can pound him deep and hard.

"I love you so fucking much, Foxie!" I hiss.

I channel my inner Archie and jackhammer into my boy's tight little body, grabbing his hair and pulling him close so I can look him dead in the eye. The deep, rough lovemaking goes on for almost an hour, multiple ejaculations not even slowing me down. Foxie is on cloud nine, his dick and hole squirting repeatedly. I eventually stop, more out of exhaustion than any sense of feeling done, and collapse on Foxie, my cock still in his boy pussy where it belongs. I feel myself yawn and get sleepy.

"Get some rest, Daddy. I'll take care of your cock while you're asleep."

"I really don't deserve to have such a good boy."

"Yes, you do, and the sooner you learn that, the better."

We get into a spooning position, still fully coupled. I kiss my lover's cheek.

"Thank you."

He holds my hands over his heart. "Any time."

Feeling his love, I drift back to sleep.

*****

I feel a lot better after a deep and (thankfully) dreamless sleep. Foxie informs me that I was moving slightly during that time and had three more ejaculations with his assistance.

"So, whatcha up to today?" It's an unspoken rule in Quetzalcoatl that people are allowed to not work or work fewer hours on Saturdays and Sundays if they wish. I have made the decision that I'll be off duty during weekends, and anyone who wants me will simply have to come to me directly during that time.

"I'm probably just going to take a walk. Have some time alone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You've done enough, I promise."

"Well...okay, Daddy."

I kiss the tip of his nose.

"Get some rest, babe. You earned it."

I get out of bed and put on my morph suit before going downstairs. All the food from last night is still there, so I heat up some for breakfast and put the rest away. Once I'm done I look down at my skin suit.

"Morph suit, outfit 3."

The material shimmers and becomes a black tank top, camo leggings, and brown boots. One of my more rugged ensembles.

I take my jog and just walk around town for an hour or so after. After that nightmare I want to see the place full and lively again.

Quetzalcoatl really is a paradise. I see everyone and they all look so happy having picnics, playing games or sports, talking, or just relaxing. I know all of them, I've made love to all of them, and each and every person is beautiful in their own way. It's a place where getting by has already been taken care of, so people can just focus on becoming the best version of themself. I love this community. It's my duty to serve it and nurture it.

I'm sitting at the large fountain in town square, spacing out slightly, when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hello, Eros. It's been too long."

I snap out of reverie and see my friend Curie, looking as beautiful as she always does.

If I wasn't the town's designated sex god, that title would have to go to her. She's a bombshell: tall (taller than me), curvy, charming, and gorgeous. Her eyes constantly seem to twinkle knowingly behind her glasses and her long black hair is always falling over her face and body in the perfect way.

"Yeah, we haven't talked in a while."

"Indeed. We should catch up, but I need to go to the bathroom first." She winks and I catch on immediately.

"I think I do as well. Let me accompany you."

The moment we're in a bathroom the door is locked behind us and we strip down. Not one word is spoken, not as we disrobe, not as I penetrate her, and not as we have rough, fast sex. Both of us release within a few minutes.

"Fuck, I needed that," she pants.

"Your wish is my command."

Curie laughs and we put our clothes back on.

She really is among the best fucks I've been with, but when we meet it's usually better to do things quickly. She's on the team of chemists, formulating and manufacturing everyone's supplements with the nanoscientists, so she works long hours. That's by her choice, she loves her job, but when she does get a break she always intends to use it to the fullest.

"You have the day off?"

"From work, yes, but I'm hanging out with Lilin this evening. You?"

Lilin is another one of Quetzalcoatl's femme fatales, as well as a coworker and close friend of Curie.

"I don't really have anything on my plate today. Want to walk with me?"

"That sounds lovely."

The two of us talk and laugh like we always do when we're not fucking the shit out of each other. Even though we don't interact all that much, I consider her a close friend of mine. In fact...she may be close enough for me to ask something that has been weighing on my mind since last night.

"Can I ask you kind of a weird question?"

"I think that depends on what the question is."

"Do you find me to be...well, honest?"

Curie tilts her head slightly, though it's hard to tell if she's confused by the question or just considering it.

Foxie has told me his opinion on this matter, though I can't help but think he has incentive to let his personal bias come through. Throughout the day I've been less concerned with the dream itself as much as how much that dream affected me. It being able to shatter me the way it did doesn't make sense unless it struck a nerve, some deep-seated insecurity I'm not fully aware of. I don't want to be broken down so thoroughly ever again, so it's in my best interest to get to the heart of the issue. Curie is a very direct person, not generally one to tell someone what they want to hear just for the sake of it. Perhaps she can provide a new perspective.

"Well, as far as I'm aware you've never lied to me or anyone else in Quetzalcoatl. I've also never known you to exaggerate, keep secrets, speak insincerely, or be anything but transparent. When it comes to interpersonal relationships you're about as honest as they come."

That feels nice to hear, but I can tell she's not done yet.

"Still, that's only the part of honesty I have any authority to speak about. Whether or not you're honest with yourself is your call to make."

There it is. I remember how Archie said different perspectives can help people see things more clearly.

"So, do you think you're honest with yourself?"

I've genuinely never needed to consider that type of thing in Quetzalcoatl.

"I can't really say why I wouldn't be."

"Then there's your answer. Why do you ask?"

"It's just...something I've been mulling over recently. I know it's a little odd of me to spring this on you."

"It's not odd to want to improve yourself."

"I guess not. Besides," I puff out my chest and try to act more confident than I feel. "This community deserves the best version of me I can give them."

Curie laughs like I just said the funniest thing ever. She can hardly speak.

"You are such a dork! Please, never 'improve' that part of yourself! Fuck, I can't breathe!"

She laughs some more and I find myself laughing with her, albeit a little confusedly. Once Curie calms down she wipes a few tears away.

"I really wasn't expecting that. You're so much more noble than you have any right to be. I'm kind of jealous."

I chuckle.

"Thanks, I guess."

The mood is a lot lighter and we both go to an outdoor cafe. I order Foxie's Pavlova when I see it being offered and Curie orders it as well. As expected, she loves it.

"That's quite the houseboy you've got, Eros. You're a lucky man."

"I'm well aware of that, Curie. More than you know."

"These would be great for Wallace's party."

Wallace. I haven't thought of him all day, somehow.

"He's having a party?"

"Yeah, his construction is already done and he's throwing a housewarming party. Are you going?"

"Am I invited?"

"He says all guests are appreciated. Have you two fucked yet?"

"No, not yet."

"You want to?"

"Did you forget who you're talking to?"

She laughs again. "Yeah, that was a silly question. Well, if you do go you have a housewarming gift, one begging to be unwrapped."

"When's the party?"

"Tomorrow night."

I sit back a bit in my chair. Come to think of it, Wallace's arrival was right before all these recent events: the earthquake, my dreams, the odd glitch that caused my memory to contradict reality. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not, I don't know. But it is in my job description to know all members of this community, inside and out.

"Yeah, I think I will."

Curie gets to her feet.

"I think I'll head out. I just need to go to the bathroom first."

She doesn't even need to wink this time. I feel my cock harden.

"Yeah, me too. Mind if I tag along?"

*****

That night I have yet another dream, and I'm able to recognize that right away this time. I'm nude in a forest, walking nowhere in particular. It's winter, though I'm not cold despite being barefoot in the snow.

I look around, worried that horrible demonic creature will show up again. Maybe now that I know this is a dream it won't be able to hurt me like it could last time.

My head turns back forward and I nearly jump out of my skin. I'm not even two feet away from a person, one I somehow didn't notice until I was almost on top of them.

I stumble backwards in surprise.

I'm even more confused when I take a closer look. Somehow they're bluffy and undefined. I can't make out facial features or anything like that. It's like I'm looking at them while being underwater despite everything else appearing crisp and clear.

I don't feel that same dread in my bones I get from that creature made of cold black fire. I'm mostly curious. As impossible as it seems, I almost feel like I know this person from somewhere.

"Who are you?" I ask.

There's a pause before I hear a quiet, nondescript voice.

"I am Nobody."

Suddenly I feel a familiar chill in the air before they speak again.