Quetzalcoatl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
444 Followers

My massage begins the way it always does, with his hands on my ass. At the beginning he was entirely professional, but as he got to know me better he grew to understand that I welcome erotic touching, crave it even. He adjusted his technique so my massage would always be very sensual.

His hands are magical. They're basically the opposite of Archie's: huge but soft with long, slender fingers. His nails are always very short and smooth, to provide the softest touch possible. When Constantine's hands are on my body it makes me feel so small; he can encircle one of my meaty thighs with his hands.

The massage continues, him working my flesh while also groping me. He likes to stretch my body at the beginning of these sessions to loosen me up, and due to my flexibility it can be taken very far. He tends to get an amused smile when he can pin one leg down on the table and pull the other back until my thigh is pressed against my chest.

All my stress and worry melts away in his warm hands. It doesn't take long for me to forget about everything besides this room and the touch of this wonderful person. This is always a moment of zen, a time for me to be completely alone with my thoughts without distraction. This isn't about aches and pains, it's about relaxation and basking in the gentle strength of someone so powerful and kind.

I'm being taken care of.

I'm being loved.

My mind wanders as it often does in this little world I get sent to. My conversation with Sapphro makes me think of what it was like when I first moved to Quetzalcoatl. The first thing I had to do was sit down and lay out everything I wanted from my supplements. I was told that I couldn't be living my best life if I wasn't completely happy with my body.

I was talking with Curie, that was how we met in the first place, and it felt so strange telling her about what my idealized body would be. I knew I would be in sex work, so I was told that in order to preform my very best I should feel as sexy as possible.

"Don't hold back, Eros," she said. "Tell me everything you want, the more details the better."

So I did. It felt almost selfish, listing off a bunch of qualities that I would be given without having to earn them. The only solution I could think of was to pay everyone back as best I could with my work.

The list ended up being very long. No body hair besides thin pubes and pit hair. Toned but not bulky anywhere except for the butt and thigh muscles, which will be huge. A huge penis that can get hard at the drop of a hat and push out dozens of thick white loads every day. An anus that stretches like rubber and gets slick when aroused. A colon that repels waste but welcomes deep penetration. A prostate as sexually charged as a female g-spot. A bubble butt so big and round and juicy and squeezable nobody can resist it. The flexibility of a contortionist and the stamina of a distance runner. Fresh breath, soft lips, no gag reflex. I felt like I was creating a superhero, but my superpowers just made me a sexual beast, a sort of hyper-slut.

When we were finally done Curie told me I'd have my supplements in a couple days and I should get situated in the meantime, so I was given the morph suit and sent on my way. When I was told what it was I wanted to try all the outfits, but that would have to come later. I just stayed as a black rubber gimp man and left for where my house would soon be.

I saw Foxie standing in front of the construction site, without any clothing despite the cool weather. It was a shock to my system to see a tiny light-skinned-black twunk completely naked out in public. He heard me approach and was almost bouncing with excitement.

"Are you my new neighbor?"

"I'll be living here, if that's what you mean."

"Wow! You're hot!"

He scurried up and held out his hand.

"Hiya. Welcome to Quetzalcoatl. My name is Foxie. If you need anything, just ask." I could tell from the look in his eye what that "anything" included. I felt my cock harden.

"I'm Eros. It's a pleasure to meet you." We shook hands.

"May I touch you, Mr. Eros?"

"Absolutely. You never have to ask me that." I knew exhibitionism and being objectified would soon be a part of my daily life.

He put his hands all over my body, our skin only separated by a thin layer of clothing. His eyes widened and suddenly his cute little dick wasn't so little anymore.

"Fuck, you're this sexy on your first day? You're going to get even sexier?"

"Aw, you're sweet."

He gave me a big hug.

"We're going to get along great. I just know it."

He looked up at me so lovingly I couldn't resist leaning down and kissing his smiling lips. He moaned in my mouth.

"I think you're right about that, Foxie."

He arched his back, pushing out his gorgeous little ass.

"Let me show you around town."

That trip down memory lane raises a few questions I had been mulling over. I wonder, why did it take so long for a new citizen to arrive after me? If I were running things, I would want this land to be as big and populous as possible. Why put things on hold? And was it because of me specifically?

My musings are interrupted by the sound of thunder outside. It rains very rarely during spring and autumn in Quetzalcoatl, and lightning is even less common. Either way, we're always warned about it well in advance. Did I miss the announcement? I see from Constantine's confused expression that I probably hadn't.

The massage is almost over, and I'm fully erect under his gentle touch. I can see a large bulge in his pants as well. This happens a lot and it's always welcome.

"Constantine, Sir, you've taken such good care of me today. Let me take care of you in return."

He smiles and answers by pulling his huge cock out.

I put my head over the side of the table so he can push all eight inches down my hot, wet throat. Once I'm down to his pubes I swallow and ripple my inner muscles around his beautiful rod.

He always accepts my offers to get him off, but depending on the day he'll either focus on my cock or my hole. Today he wraps his hand around my dick and gently strokes me in time with his slow thrusting. He's never rough with me, that's just not who he is as a person.

We both shoot huge loads and he cleans mine off of my stomach, chest, and face with a towel. Constantine holds my cheeks in his hands and gazes down at me. I feel warm and happy.

"Thank you very much, Sir. I love you."

He bends down and kisses my forehead.

Once I'm dressed I reluctantly leave the room and see it indeed pouring rain outside. Constantine looks at me in concern.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. See you around."

It's been a while since I walked in the rain. It's not uncomfortable at all; my morph suit repels water. Given how little it looks like I'm wearing it's amusing to see water bead up and roll off what appears to be my skin. My face and hair gets wet, but that's not a big deal.

Ever diligent, Foxie is waiting for me at the front door with a fluffy pre-warmed towel to dry my hair and wipe the excess water from my skin suit. He hugs me when I'm done drying off.

"Did you have a good day, Daddy?"

I cup his ass with one hand and finger his wet hole with the other.

"The best in a while, baby boy."

*****

I have a dream, and this one is by far the strangest yet.

The first thing I'm aware of is a strong wind blowing my hair. I'm sitting down, so I grab something to steady myself. The next thing I'm aware of is what I'm sitting on.

I'm riding on top of a gigantic dragon, bigger than a house. It has green scales and a thick mane of golden hair I'm holding on to locks of. The dragon is shaped like the Chinese or Japanese dragons, like a snake with tiny clawed arms and legs, except it has humongous feathered wings of pure white. I'm in awe of this majestic creature, flying high in the sky.

I see its orange slitted eyes move and focus on me. It knows I'm riding it. Luckily it just looks ahead again, so I guess it doesn't mind.

"It really is quite something, isn't it?"

It's that blurry human figure again, and just like before I didn't notice them even though they're right in front of me. They're straddling the dragon's snout, facing me.

"Yeah, it is. Are you the one who brought me here?"

"No, but I do want to talk to you. I suppose it's private enough on this feathered serpent."

Feathered serpent? That's an odd way to phrase it, but something about that word choice rings a bell...

Suddenly it clicks.

"Is this Quetzalcoatl?"

"Who can say? The realm of dreams is abstract and nebulous."

I look down at the dragon, then back at the one riding it with me. Why is there something familiar about them?

"Who are you?" I ask, for the second time.

"I already told you, I'm Nobody. My identity was taken from me."

I look at the figure, at Nobody.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to tell you something important. I've been blocked off from you for a long time, but the seal is weakening."

"Blocked off?"

"When you came to this place two parts of you were sealed away behind a barrier in your mind."

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

"It's truly remarkable what the mind can ignore when it's convenient. Let me just ask you this, Eros: do you remember anything about your old life, the person you were before Quetzalcoatl?"

"Of course, I'm..." I trail off.

At that moment I almost fell off the dragon.

Where am I from? What was my old name? Who was I before all this?

"I...I..."

"It's a lot to forget, but it was made so that you wouldn't remember you had forgotten anything."

No...no, this isn't possible! There's no fucking way I remember nothing about my life! Try as I might, I can't remember a single thing before I set foot in Quetzalcoatl. Since then I've just made new memories. What was before was never mentioned, never considered.

My head throbs. This is too much.

"Why? Why did this happen?"

"I don't know. That's something you need to find out for yourself."

I'm not sure if I want to find out.

"Wait...how did you know about it if I didn't even know?"

"It's impossible for me not to. When your memories were sealed away, they coalesced. They formed a being, developing a will of their own. I am who you were before. I've forgotten my name, I've been Nobody for nearly a year."

Suddenly Nobody's form flickers and sharpens ever so slightly. Their image is still blurry but a little more distinct. It's...me. Me from those first few hours in Quetzalcoatl.

"Oh no...I'm so sorry, you've been alone for so long. I wish I knew sooner."

Nobody looks like he laughs. Now his voice sounds a little like my own.

"Your compassion is appreciated. I have indeed been alone for a while, but it has given me time to reflect."

"Reflect on what?"

"A lot of things you don't remember."

I sit back, my mind reeling. When I try to absorb all he has told me I remember something from earlier in our conversation.

"Wait, you said two parts of me were sealed away. What's the second part?"

"I think you already know the answer."

My being fills with dread. There has in fact been something slowly making itself known in my life. Something that plagues my subconscious.

"That monster."

"It is the embodiment of all the self-loathing we had in our heart before this. The Darkness within was exiled, likely for your benefit, but it's coming back and it seeks revenge."

"Self-loathing?"

"We were once deeply unhappy. That turmoil can be hidden, but it could never be destroyed completely."

I remember how well that thing, what Nobody called the Darkness, could hurt me to the core of my being. It shattered me to pieces with one word. I've been so terrified of it.

"How do I get rid of it? How do I make it leave me alone?"

He laughs again.

"If I knew the answer to that we wouldn't be having this conversation."

I feel small, weak. I don't know what to do.

"Can the Darkness hurt anyone else? Is it after my friends?"

"It only wants to hurt you. That's all it has ever been after. First it terrorized your dreams, but it recently found a way into the world of the living."

My whole body grows cold. It wasn't my imagination. The Darkness was at that party, taunting me.

Then I remember what Nobody said in the dream where I first saw him, the night before the evil entity appeared in the real world..

The Darkness approaches.

"You were trying to warn me."

"Yes, but I couldn't do much, I'm afraid."

His form starts fading, becoming even more fuzzy.

"I can't talk much longer, it takes a lot of energy to reach through the seal like this. That means the Darkness is also limited in what it can do at this point, but with time it will only grow stronger.

"No, don't leave me! I'm scared!"

"I'm scared, too. But try to be brave. Be brave for both of us."

Nobody flickers and disappears. Suddenly I'm alone on Quetzalcoatl, and I doubt this divine dragon cares much about me or my struggles.

I sigh. I don't want to keep dreaming, but I'm also anxious about what will happen when I wake up.

I ride the feathered serpent for a little longer, hoping there's a happy ending I can find in all this.

NRMathis
NRMathis
444 Followers