Quick Hits - Chloe

Story Info
Daughter wants Daddy's cock one time.
1.2k words
4.31
28.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A series of short stories

My daughter, Chloe, had just turned 18, graduated high school and was staying with me for a couple of weeks before she went off to Syracuse.  Her mother and I had divorced about 4 years ago and I had moved about an hour out of New York to  a place on the Hudson River.  The house sits on about five acres overlooking the river.

I work from home or travel.  Chloe was just hanging out, relaxing before going off to school.  She spent most of her days on the deck working on her tan, chatting with her friends on her phone.  

Chloe was 5'2" tall, about 125 pounds with 34 DD tits.  I could see her from my office window when she sat on the deck.  For the first week she wore revealing, but not too crazy, bikinis.  Sometimes she would lay out with the top untied, tanning her back.  I would get an eyeful of her tits when she sat up to retie her top.  It was definitely an interesting sight to see.

On Thursday, before she was leaving on Friday, she came out in an almost nothing there string bikini.  Gstring going up her ass, patch of fabric barely covering her pussy, I could tell she was shaved when she stood up, and a top which was basically two small triangles covering her nipples connected by strings.  I was staring at her, my cock suddenly hard.  While I had never thought of her sexually before,  my cock was having other ideas.

I could not concentrate and kept stealing looks at her.  At lunch she came into the house, stuck her head in my office and asked if I was going to join her for lunch.  Told her I would be down in a minute and waited till my cock went down to go join her.  

She was in the kitchen with a sheer coverup over her bikini.  It covered nothing upl.  We chatted over lunch about going off to school, her friends and what she wanted to do in life.  It was hard to concentrate with her dressed like that.  I went back to my office but could not get anything done.

We were going out to dinner that night to celebrate our last night.  It was a nice dinner place, I was dressed in slacks and a sports coat.  Chloe came out in a cleavage revealing little black dress that was incredibly short.  

"Wow Chloe, you look great tonight."

She smiled, came over and hugged me, pressing her tits against me, "Thanks Daddy, you look pretty tasty yourself."

Her hug made my cock wake up again.  Trying to hide it with my jacket I walked out to the car with her.  I opened her door for her and she moved to get in, flashing me in the process, she was not wearing any panties, her bald pussy glistening, clearly wet.  I looked as she moved her leg into the car.

She smiled up at me, "Thank you Daddy."

Chloe had an effect on the valet when we pulled up.  Opening her door I could tell he was getting a good look.  After helping her out he looked at me and smiled. In the restaurant men were staring and wifes/girlfriends were hating.  We had a nice leisurely dinner with her toes "accidentally" bumping my leg on occasion.  What she wanted was racing through my mind, why was she doing this, did she really expect me to have sex with her?  I know a stiff cock has no conscience, mine certainly did not, but this was not a good idea, right?

The valet got another good view as we left.  On the way home Chloe leaned over and put her head on my shoulder, her hand resting by my knee.

When we got home I opened her door and was greeted by her hot pussy flashing me.  I followed her into the house.  She stopped and turned to me, "Lets watch some TV before we go to bed Dad.  I am going to change and will meet you in the family room."

She kissed my cheek and moved off to her room.   I walked in a daze to mine.  My little girl was a sexy woman now and was being a big tease.  

I changed into a pair of gym shorts and a tshirt.  When I got to the family room she was already there, TV on, curled up in the middle of the couch under a blanket.  I sat at the end of the couch.  Chloe looked over at me, "Dad come sit next to me please?"  

I hesitated as she pouted at me.  Moving next to her she slid the blanket over me.  Then she cuddled up next to me.  I could feel the heat from her body next to mine, my cock hardening.  She moved closer, oh shit, she is naked under here.  I could feel her bare tits pressing on my arm.

"Daddy, do you think I am pretty?"  

I looked down at her, "Yes baby you are very pretty."

She smiled at me.  Reaching up she kissed me on the lips.  I was stuck, my head said this is wrong. my cock said lets go.

"Daddy, can you get naked with me?", she said, grabbing my cock through my shorts.  

"Chole, baby, we shouldn't be like this"  I then moaned as she reached into my shorts. pushing them down, grabbing my now solid 7" fat cut cock.  Pushing my shorts down to my ankles she slid on top of me.  Grabbing my shirt she pulled it over my head.   Now we were both naked.  She pressed her naked body against me, her pussy rubbing over my cock.

The head of my cock pressed against her hot wet pussy.  Her hand gripped my cock guiding me into her.  

"OH Daddy, what a fat cock."

Chloe began to sit down on my cock, her pussy lips opening to take me in.  Her tight pussy squeezing my fat cock, she was gushing, I could feel her juices running down my cock onto my balls.

"Damn, oh fuck yes, fill my pussy Daddy.  Fuck me."

I was about half way into her when I pushed up with my hips forcing my cock all the way in her.  She gasped as I did and laid on me.  I held her hips as her pussy adjusted to the cock in her.  Then she leaned back, smiled, put her hand on my shoulders and began to rock on my cock. Soon she was bouncing up and down, a look of bliss on her face.  Her tight pussy gripping my cock, riding me, slamming down hard on the downstroke.

Her breath was getting ragged, her strokes more frantic.  Suddenly she slammed down on me, her body trembling as the orgasm swept over her.  Her pussy was milking my cock, squeezing it.  I could not hold back anymore as my cock exploded in her.

"OH FUCK DADDY, I CAN FEEL YOU FILLING ME UP.  Yes oh god yes."

I  pushed as deep into her as I could.  My cock pulsing, trapped deep in her pussy.  My head spinning, was I really fucking my daughter?

Chloe laid her head on my shoulder, catching her breath.  

She looked at me, kissed me, "Thank you Daddy,"   Sliding off of me she walked off to her room, cum dripping on the floor as she did.  We never did it again and never discussed it.  Just left with the memory of one special night with her.