Quick Little Sex Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife initiates sex with a strap-on dildo.
1.9k words
4.32
6.1k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick little sex story 5

Wife initiates more sex fun

We are a forty-seven-year-old empty nest couple that has been married for 24 years. We are normal people just enjoying each other and putting effort into having fun together.

I woke up this morning to hubby's stiff cock poking me in the ass. Judging by how wet I was, I would feel confidant saying he had been sliding his dripping tool between my cheeks for quite a while.

I pushed my ass in tighter to him and asked, "Why is your cock leaking cum juice all over me."

He said, "Because I have been lying here awake thinking about how much I would like to slide my dick in your ass and load you up with cum."

I said kind of mater of factly said, "What makes you think I would let you fuck my ass?"

He said, "Because you are one of those chicks that take it up the ass with a smile."

I said, "And you think you know me so well," and I proceeded to guide his slippery dick into my waiting ass, "fuck my ass as you mean it."

I discover the joys of anal sex about five years ago when we were out with another couple and after several rounds of drinks, somebody asked me if I like getting fucked up the ass. This would not have been a typical conversation for us but we were new to being empty nesters and we were feeling a little, free, and looking for opportunities to rediscover ourselves.

I said, "I love getting my ass fucked."

The truth was that I had never had a cock in my ass and I have to say I was a little embarrassed to admit that I was an asshole virgin.

When we got home that night, I said, "I want you in my ass, I have to try it."

Hubby said, "Works for me but we need lots of lube and to go easy. I have always wanted to fuck your ass but was afraid you would not be into it."

I got on all fours and said, "Fuck me, but be gentle."

Well that night, it hurt like hell but it hurt so fucking good, he inserted a finger first and that felt nice. The head of his dick felt huge as it was putting pressure on my tight hole. I pulled away a few times and finally, I loosened up enough to let him in slowly. Then we got to a point where it felt like I just opened up and let him in all the way. Oh, my fucking god, this felt amazing and in no time, I had my first anal orgasm followed by my first load of cum being dumped in my ass.

On that night, I became the ass fucking queen. I like it in my ass almost as much as in my pussy. There is something special about that pressure followed by my mussels opening up allowing incredible pleasure.

So anyway, today, no additional lube was required, his precum was all it took, my ass opened up for his dick without any problem. This morning was no exception. He slid in nice and easy and pumped me full of his seed.

We hit the shower and went off to work. I spent the day in one of my favorite states, sitting in a puddle of cum. I just love morning sex; the feeling lingers all day making me ready for more.

This morning Hubby initiated our lovemaking. Admittedly, he initiates way more often than I do but when I make the moves, he loves it and I generally get a great round of fucking. I was sitting at work not into what I was supposed to be doing in any regard. I was thinking more about my wet bottom and what I could do to continue the adventures.

I have lunch with one of my girlfriends from the office and she commented on me not having my head in the game. She said, "I'm going to guess you got fucked this morning."

We both broke out laughing and I said, "And you know that how?"

She said, "You have that just fucked glow."

I laughed and said, "Do I smell like cum too?"

She and I are great friends and we talk all the time about what we are doing to keep things spicy.

I said," I woke up to him poking me in the ass and you know where that went."

She said, "I got a pretty good idea."

I said, "I'm thinking about what I can do tonight to keep the ball rolling."

She said, "I have an idea, are you interested?"

I said, "Of course."

She said, "My husband brought home a new sex toy, he said, give me 5 minutes in the bedroom then take your clothes off and come in. When I entered the room, I saw what, at first thought was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. We have a padded bench in our bedroom that we refer to as the fuck bench. It looks like a regular piece of furniture but it is perfect for all kinds of positions. "

I said, "let me guess, he fucked you on the bench."

She said, "Shut up cunt, let me finish. He was laying down on the bench with his stiff dick sticking up in the air and what looked like a dildo strapped to his chin. His mouth was not covered but the dildo. I busted out laughing but the more I thought about it the more fascinated I got. He told me to sit on his face and directed me onto his face sliding the dildo into me. It felt amazing like a good dildo always does but once it was in I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, It was his tongue."

I said, "Oh fuck, that sounds interesting, how did it go from there?"

She said, "The bench is just the right height and width to position yourself over the person laying down, I've ridden his cock many times this way, but that night, I was in charge and I fucked his face like there was no tomorrow grinding my clit into his tongue. It was fucking heaven."

I said, "Ok, where do I get one?"

She told me, "The fuck boutique on your way home."

It was a Friday so what better night. On my way home I stopped in and told the salesgirl what I was looking for and she just smiled. She said, "I hope this is for you and not a gift for someone else that might waste it."

I said, "No, I plan on riding hubby like there is no tomorrow."

She just said, "Good choice."

I couldn't wait to get home with our new toy. It blows hubby away when I take the initiative to go to the adult store by myself to come up with a new sex adventure for us.

When I got home, I could not wait to check it out, I had it out of the package in a flash and cleaned it with soap and water. I didn't even bother to take my skirt off; I just ripped my panties off and slid the dildo right in my pussy. It was not real big but it had some width. I imagined how nice it would be to ride hubbies face with this thing strapped to it.

I was on the verge of an orgasm so I stopped, I wanted to save that for later. I didn't bother putting my panties back on but I did remove my bra, oh my that felt good. I began preparing dinner, I wanted to have a quick meal then get to riding my man. While dinner was cooking I was sitting on a stool in the kitchen thinking about how to pull off the evening and somehow, my fingers found their way under my dress to my pussy and I could not help but rub myself out. Just as I was recovering, hubby came in the front door.

He kissed me and said, "Are you ok, you seem to be a little out of breath."

I was so excited I said, "How hungry are you, can you wait a while for dinner?

He said, "I'm ok, why?"

I said, "I got a new sex toy today and I can't wait to use it, I'm out of breath because I just got myself off thinking about it."

He smiled and said, "Let's fuck."

We ran upstairs like a couple of school kids ripping each other's clothes off as we went. I had him lay down on the bed naked when I showed him the toy.

He said," What the fuck is that for? I see it is a dildo but those straps are kinda funny looking."

I said, "Relax" and I placed the dildo on his chin and ran the straps around his head. He looked funny as hell with a dick on his chin but I could not wait for him to use it on me. I laid back on the chair and said, "Fuck me with your face". He did as he was told sliding that cock right into me. I grabbed his head on each side and used his face just like he uses mine when I'm on my knees sucking his cock. I was in control and I liked it. After a short time, I held his face tight into me and he nibbled on my clit. Oh fuck, this is everything I had hoped for.

"Now, I'm going to ride you like you are my bitch, get on your back."

I climbed on top of him and put his head between my knees than proceeded to slide down the rubber cock until it was all the way in. Before I could say anything, he was sucking my clit for all it was worth and he was pinching my nipples. The free hands are a bonus that I had not even considered.

His tongue was working my clit with every downstroke. Oh, my fucking god, this is beyond my expectations. Holy fuck, does this feel amazing and in no time, I was bouncing to an orgasm.

He said," I guess this works for you."

I said, "You can't imagine, how are you doing."

He said, "Come on bitch, hump me as you mean it."

I humped him even harder to the point that I can't imagine how he was able to breathe. I felt an orgasm coming on like nothing I have had in a long time. It kept building and finally let go with a gush of pussy squirts that would make any porn star proud. His face and hair were completely soaked not to mention the mouthful that he got. Years ago, I could almost squirt on command but it hasn't happened in a long time, I think I found a new way to stimulate that unbelievable feeling.

I was exhausted and sat back on the bed. Hubby said, "Get on your knees, your going to cum in my mouth then I'm going to cum in your mouth."

He sounded so forceful but the reality is that we both know he enjoys getting sprayed with pussy juice just as much as I enjoy taking a mouth full of his cum.

I got on my knees and he guided his dripping cock into my mouth. With one hand on each ear, he fucked my face like he hasn't in a very long time. In no time at all his seed was pumping into my mouth.

We both collapsed and he said, "I love it when you initiate."