Quick Little Sex Story Ch. 04

Story Info
I love to masturbate for hubby.
1.2k words
4.05
7.3k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a forty-seven-year-old empty nest couple that has been married for 24 years. We are normal people just enjoying each other and putting effort into having fun together.

I love to masturbate and the best part is that since becoming empty nesters, I have been showing and telling my husband all about it. Earlier in our marriage I would masturbate but thought he didn't know anything until one day, it happened.

It was a beautiful Fall day and I had the day off from work. Both of our girls had gone off to college and hubby was at work. My chores were done and all I had to do was to kick back and relax for the afternoon.

I made myself a cocktail and headed out to the backyard with a book hoping to get a little sun and read a few steamy chapters. I was wearing my favorite denim skirt; it was very short and the fabric was worn thin. I only wear a bra when I have to so today, it was only a t-shirt on top. As I settled into my book the sun felt fantastic so I took the opportunity to get a little sun on my tits by removing my t-shirt.

After reading a chapter and a half about how the lady of the house was getting fucked by the two college boys who rented rooms in the house next door, my pussy was getting excited and it was time for my daily session.

I took a sip of my drink and leaned back in my chair. It has been my routine for years to reach under my skirt and panties so I can dive my fingers into my pussy for a quick orgasm. But today was different, I wanted more than a quickie.

With my eyes closed, I gently circled my swollen clit with one finger, lighting a fire within my loins. The combination of the sun on my boobs and the finger on my clit was mesmerizing. I wanted this to last so I went slow and easy building myself up than letting myself come back down.

As a result of masturbating every day I am an expert, I know how to have a gentle soothing orgasm and I also know how to drive myself to a deep and intense orgasm. I can also squirt on command but I save that for special occasions.

Today, I wanted gentle and soothing. To accomplish this, I let my mind and body relax and tune everything out around me while I continue circling my clit. It didn't take long and my first round was ready, I just let it go, so nice and gentle.

I pressed my palm on my mound enjoying the feeling of my subsiding pleasure. After a minute or so I wanted another one and started again. Touching my clit every so gently causing the electricity to flow again.

My head was rolled back when I heard my husband behind me, he asked, "May I watch?"

I jumped and quickly removed my hand from under my skirt. Saying, "You're early."

He said, "I wanted to come home early and surprise you, obviously I did."

I was, of course, embarrassed and said something stupid like what are you talking about.

He said, "Honey, I know darn well that you have been masturbating regularly since before we were married and, to be honest, it has always been a big turn on for me."

I said, "What are you talking about."

He just said, "Babe?"

I said, "Ok, fine, you found me out, so what, I like to masturbate, big fucking deal, doesn't everyone, are you going to tell me you don't."

He said, "I have been known to jerk off from time to time."

I was not pissed but felt more like I was being put on the spot. I said, "So what is it, do you want to watch me get off." Before he could muster a response, I reached my hand under my skirt working my fingers under the band on my panties. I was careful to not allow my skirt to rise enough for him to see my pussy.

Somehow, I guess playing with one's pussy seems less embarrassing when the audience can't see it. Not to mention, I have lots of practice masturbating in public places where I don't want people to know what I'm doing.

The first time with him watching, I was nervous and embarrassed but as my orgasm approached, I didn't care that he was watching as I got lost in the moment. I laid back with my eyes closed and once I calmed down, I opened my eyes and I said, "Are you happy, you saw me do myself."

I knew he was happy and excited because while I was lost in my moment, he was equally busy stroking his hard cock. He had never jerked off in front of me and I will admit I was enjoying watching him pound his cock. He was standing over me and said, "oh fuck" as he was shooting his cum all over my tits.

That day was a big turn on for both of us and now I'm not embarrassed in any regard and it is more fun when he watches. When I'm by herself, I masturbate just to get a quick release, I think of this as a no-frills orgasm. I usually use my fingers or when possible, two minutes with a vibrator will get her off. I always have a pocket rocket in her purse which I rotate in the charging station that is prominently placed on my nightstand. I don't know which one of us enjoys my masturbating more, him watching or me getting off.

I wear skirts most of the time, sometimes with panties but not all the time. I discovered back in college how convenient a skirt can be for masturbating and for sex with a partner. My husband is the only man that I have fucked and I assure you we did a lot of it when we were in college.

Years ago, I was afraid that what I perceive to be an obsession with masturbation was anything to be concerned about. Despite being embarrassed, on two different occasions, I discussed my practices with my gynecologists. Both assured me that there are no detrimental physical side effects associated with masturbation for both men and women. They did say, however, if I were masturbating five or six times a day they might want to dig deeper.

When I talked to the first Doctor years ago, we were at a fairly low point in our sex life. He suggested that my masturbating could be contributing to that low point. I stopped masturbating immediately and all it did was cause stress.

I talked to a second doctor, who happened to be a lady doctor, but it was not until after I opened up about masturbating to my husband. When I told her, I masturbate every day she smiled and said, "Me too." She told me that as long as it was not causing me to lose interest in my husband, there was no harm. I assured her that if anything, it is serving to stimulate our sex life. She smiled and said, "Have at it girl, enjoy yourself."

I assure you, I do, in fact, I'm rubbing my clit as I'm writing this.