All Comments on 'Quick Trip to the Store'

by Sheilah2010

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haha...

i love that line 'you had your chance' so funny. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not seductive when you say you

"bent completely at the waste deeper than I needed to insert the key, pointing my ass right at him." If your "waste" is showing, keep your ass covered!

K0BURNZK0BURNZover 14 years ago
Keep it Up, for that's what you did to me

I liked it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another nigger cumslut in the making.

You may write about it now but you have probably fucked a nigger and the kids are probably NOT your husbands if indeed you really are married. And tell me how many nigger kids have you given birth to? but nigger sluts are very common around here. There are a huge amount of white married men that are also cumsluts for niggers. So your in good company. I hope your 'pityfull' little pircked husband enjoys his new life as you his so called loving wife fuck around with every nigger that comes your way. Just don't forget a lot of niggers have AIDS and otehr STD's so I would get tested on a regular basis. You ahve already stopped fucking your husband and probaly won't ever fuck him again so he should be safe from your infections that you pick up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure Stupidity!!!!

To the ppl below....

If you have an issue with interracial stories why the hell are you reading them. Get a fucking life!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
good story

so hot , and real, i can relate to her very well, i have gone to the grocery in other towns and picked up a black shopper in a similar way, we went to motel though for a long session of hot sex, i did not get my first black cock till i was 40 and now i use them regular for great sex , would like to read more abaout her, is it real ?? iknow she will get more, she has to have it,

could very well be

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
good one

i liked it, and cheryl i am glad to know i am not the only girl that has done this, lol,

it makes me feel wild also

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh look Kathyblackcumslutwhorebitch. is back.

And oh Look it's her sister Cathyblackcumslutwhorebitch. Tell me Kathy are you as ugly and FAT as your sister? Blackmen love FAT ugly middle class white women. They love to fuck a marriage up and piss all over the White husband. But then you two sisters and the writer don't care about that do you? You are all just thinking with your pussies and gettign off cuckolding your husbands. Well good fucking look to you. I hope you all get taken to a Mexican whore house where you all belong.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
i see the spineless whimp is back

not enough guts to sign the crap u write, i am not fat and ugly i can assure you, 5'5'' 140lb 38d

still get lots of young and old guys looking at me

i am very conservative , but just have a wild side that needs attention

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I hate the racist ignorance even more...

... than I hate the ridiculous excuses(premises would be too kind) used for cheating in stories like this.Or the self delusional attitudes of the females that enjoy cheating and stories about cheating.But it's all just illusion isn't it. Besides, it was probably a playoff game for Christ's sake! I'm willing to bet large that the only people that think you are all beautiful are those that truly love you.But don't let that stop you from cheating with men that truly love to fuck. Anything. Heartbeat or not.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I hate the racist ignorance even more...

... than I hate the ridiculous excuses(premises would be too kind) used for cheating in stories like this.Or the self delusional attitudes of the females that enjoy cheating and stories about cheating.But it's all just illusion isn't it. Besides, it was probably a playoff game for Christ's sake! I'm willing to bet large that the only people that think you are all beautiful are those that truly love you.But don't let that stop you from cheating with men that truly love to fuck. Anything. Heartbeat or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The guy attacking the women is Poizon 69

also know as Averagewriter or gw66. He make the same typos in everything he write. What a snivelling coward. Unreal world my ass.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Okay Anony

Here I am. I didn't like the story and I second Petes comments. If you don't like my stories why do you read them? By the way you are deluded in your thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Understand...

Very sexy tale, and I can understand a woman in need...but to dismiss hubby so easily, and take a lover, without making very clear what you NEED to hubby, you sound like you're deciding to do just that, very soon. A story is just a story, unless you are looking for readers to give credence to cheating. Stick to believable scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tested positive with all kinds of STDs

and the lovely HIV disease a couple months later. but, oh, i am happy as can be! life can't get any more erotic than this! and my useless husband, too, thought my activities are just lovely and so heart warming! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Sick and Tired of The Fucking Trolls

I am so sick of the ignorant trolls on this site. If you don't like interracial hookups stop reading the stories in interracial. If you don't like cheating wives stop reading the stories in loving wives. That is so simple. Yet it seems so hard for you fucking morons. Something needs to be done about your incessant trolling and bitching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Isn't this a troll comment?

"So Sick and Tired of The Fucking Trolls

01/06/10 by Anonymous

I am so sick of the ignorant trolls on this site. If you don't like interracial hookups stop reading the stories in interracial. If you don't like cheating wives stop reading the stories in loving wives. That is so simple. Yet it seems so hard for you fucking morons. Something needs to be done about your incessant trolling and bitching."

jodiredjodiredalmost 14 years ago
sounds like me

don't assume all stories like this are fiction or fantasy; ive sucked a lot of Black Cock in parking lots and been fucked over the hood of a car more than once. sometimes crude and nasty is just what a woman needs to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's a Start...

...for your fantasy girl (you). You seem very sexual, sensuous and easily aroused. Erotica plays a role in your imagination and the fantasy daydreaming and/or masturbation leads to expressing oneself through writing (a very well written story) and then the erotocism moves to reality. First toying with the idea, then getting experimentally close and then...yes - you guessed it...a try!

Too bad hubby has become so complacent...oh well, he asked for it...or - should I say - he created the need to replace is inattention!

This story could go a 2nd and 3rd chapter; however, your decision, you write well so don't stop. Nicely done, a little more embellishment but otherwise...Very Good!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
Nice story!

What stopped you posting?

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 1 year ago

great story! good writing! harkens me back to the days when my truckstop waitress wife broght me the occasional creampie in thos tight nylon control pantys she always wear. was a sight smell and taste to behold when shed roll them off at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous