Quickening Pace

Story Info
Monarch enjoys time with her unofficial bedmate.
946 words
4.05
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. Fuck me slow. Feels better that way."

"But Your Majesty... we don't have much time."

"I said fuck me slow, didn't I?"

"Yes... Your Majesty. Of course."

He slammed himself into her small frame. Her body quaked underneath him. Her breath was growing heavy with moans of pleasure. She reached up her hands to wrap them around his neck.

"Don't stop now; you might lead me into ecstasy if you keep this up."

She whispered into his ear with a huff as he buried his head into her neck. He surged his hips forward in a slow rhythm as the bed creaked. He snaked his hand down her sweaty body to reach out towards her clit.

"It seems I found your little button, Your Majesty. Do you want me to rub it for you?"

He forced his hips onto her as he was fully hilted, asking the question in a teasing tone. She nodded her head, her eyes fluttering open to look up at him. Her brown eyes hooded by her eyelids.

He inched his finger towards her clit as he pulled her lips open with two fingers so he could use his middle finger to rub. Her hips bucked up against him, grinding his cock out of her. He smiled, lowering his head to give her neck a hard bite. She let out a moan almost as loud as a scream as she planted her hands on his back to grip at him.

"Is Her Majesty alright? She's making little whimpers into my ear."

He teased at her as he rocked his hips to shove himself back inside of her. She huffed out another moan. He rose his pace back up to the speed he was at before her hips surged. He could feel his cock twitching with anticipation of spilling inside of her. He nibbled on her neck as she bucked pinned under him. He planned on getting her to ecstasy before her meeting with her father.

He swirled his finger over her clit causing her legs to try to kick at him. It was of no use though; she couldn't escape from him that easily. He gave her another hard bite before pulling his head back to look into her eyes. He could feel how much she was squeezing around him.

"Come on, Darling... You can do it. I've got you."

He cooed into her ear as she wiggled. She shifted her arms to squeeze onto him harder as she could feel the rolling sensation of orgasm coming closer and closer to crashing into her.

The heavy footsteps from down the hall echoed into his ears. He didn't have much more time to get her to reach where he needed her to go.

"We don't have much more time..."

He huffed out, twirling his finger even faster on top of her clit. She moaned out a swear as he covered her mouth, starting to fuck her faster as he kept his speed on her clit nice and even, but quick enough that she would soon find the feeling she was craving.

All of her muscles tensed as her breath quickened, and her whimpers became very apparent cries of ecstasy.

"There you go."

He looked down at her shivering body as he pulled himself off of her. His cock so needy for release, but he couldn't do that to Her Majesty. He pulled on his linen pants that were hanging off the edge of the bed. She stayed shivering, holding onto a nearby pillow, as her scrambled mind tried to knit itself back together.

He peered over at her, taking a deep breath, before pulling on his tunic and unlocking the bedroom door. He went back over to her, pulling the sheet on the bed over her before exiting the room. He nodded at the Captain of the Guard as he quickly walked down the hall.

"Your Majesty? It's time for your afternoon tea with your father. Shall I send in some servants to assist you?"

"O-oh... yes. Just Twyla, though."

The Captain nodded to her lady's maid. Twyla entered the room, scanning around for Her Majesty. She found her on the bed, curled up in a ball. She brought over the pitcher of water with a cloth and started dabbing at her forehead and anywhere else she could reach. She wiped down Her Majesty's body as she worked a linen underdress onto her body.

Twyla moved over to the wardrobe, yanking a pink gown out. She sighed at it, setting it next to Her Majesty.

"Would you like me to help you into this gown?"

She spoke quietly and gently, trying to keep her voice as calm as possible. She nodded at Twyla's question, lifting her head up out from underneath the sheet. She brought herself up onto her elbows, then her hands, till she slipped her naked body up to be standing beside the edge of her bed.

"I don't mean to intrude on your private affairs, but maybe you should discuss with your father having your dear friend that just left become your official bedmate or ask him if he's allowed to be your concubine."

Her face became embarrassed as Twyla worked the gown up from her feet to her shoulders to lace it up the back so she could wear it to meet with her father.

"Of course Twyla... I hadn't thought of that idea."

Twyla nods at her agreement and helps her to the entrance of the room, helping her slip her shoes on.

"I hope you have a good meeting with your father, Your Majesty."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it!