Quicksand! Ch. 01

Story Info
Don't spurn a beautiful woman.
1.6k words
3.72
5.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true. It is a fantasy that depicts what happens when someone isn't true to a gorgeous, intelligent woman who could be mean. Anyone in the story who resembles someone in real life is only coincidental. If you're not sure you like a story with an unhappy ending find another story to read.

*****

Valerie Washington was a very pretty black woman of 32 years of age. Val, as she was known by her friends, stood about 5'9" tall and loved showing off her beautiful, well toned legs and ass with the revealing clothes she wore. Her favorite outfit was a pair of Daisy Duke blue jean shorts and a low cut white-with-red-dots top, topped off with a cute red bandanna that she wore around her pretty neck. Val was bisexual and at the time of this story she was engaged to a very nice man who was in love with her. Tom Hinton, 35 years of age, was an engineer and earned a very nice salary that both of them knew would allow them to live a life of luxury once they got married.

Val also was seeing sexually a pretty white woman named Barb Johnson. Val loved lesbian sex and Barb was a great bed partner who accommodated her in the ways she liked. She was about 5'4" tall and had a very cute face to go along with her lovely legs, but there was little question that Val was the alpha female in their relationship. Val loved having her pussy licked by Barb but she never did the same to Barb. Whenever Val had sex with Barb she would wear a 7" black strap-on dildo, and when Barb was about to cum Val would pull out and wouldn't allow her to orgasm. Val simply loved when Barb felt unsatisfied because Barb would beg and whimper and most times she would wind up between Val's legs anyway. Val controlled her white sex slave and they both knew it. Even though Barb was never allowed to cum she loved when Val would sit on her and tease her with her perfect thighs because she knew Barb couldn't get enough of them. Most of the time after Val would cum Barb cherished the opportunity she was awarded to kiss the lovely black woman's legs.

Val and Tom had been engaged for about four months and were making wedding plans, and to celebrate the upcoming wedding they held a party at Val's home in the country. The groom-to-be, of course, was there, along with about 16 other guests, including Barb Johnson. Val had been told by a very close female friend that she saw Barb and Tom together at a baseball game, sitting very close to each other, holding hands, and even kissing on the lips. It seemed a bit more than just two old friends enjoying a sporting event together, and when Val saw the photos that her friend took she at first became angry but quickly simmered down and began to make plans to get revenge.

The pretty black woman was quick tempered but also very smart and she figured if those two wanted each other they could have each other but in a way neither would like! She also figured she and Tom would have to get married first because once he was gone she, as his wife, would take over his lucrative estate .

One gorgeous Saturday afternoon in September, after Val and Barb had spent the morning having lesbian sex and then lunch, Val thought the timing was perfect for her plan to get rid of her girlfriend. Val actually 'allowed' Barb to orgasm that day, making Barb ecstatic to the point that she would do anything her black lover said.

Valerie lived in a country setting about five miles outside of a small town in western Maryland. The home sat on six acres and a few months before Val discovered an area that was about twenty feet in diameter and was nothing but mud. She didn't want to wade into it for fear of not being able to get back out, so she took a heavy rock and rolled it into the pond. It slowly sank showing Val that it could perhaps be quicksand.

The afternoon that she and Barb were together she told Barb that she discovered a secret mud pond that she found out, after reading up on the history of the property, that the mud was some sort of special mixture that was a key to youthful looks and skin.

"Barb, my dear, you do think my skin is smooth even more so than you ever thought possible, don't you?" Val asked.

"Val, your exceptionally smooth skin is like nothing I have ever felt. I can't get enough of those legs! When you have me between your legs and my face touches them it's almost like a sugar overdose, they're so sweet." Barb exclaimed.

"Well, where do you think I get it? I take a dip in that mud pond a few times a week and this is what I discovered," she told Barb.

"I sure wish I could do that," Barb said. "Will you show me where it is? May I go in?"

Val then said, "I don't like showing it to just anyone, but since you're my loving girlfriend I will on one condition."

"You name it, girlfriend."

"Right here and now I want you to remove my shorts and panties with your teeth and lick my pussy until I cum. TWICE!"

Barb replied, "No sooner said than done!" and she dropped to her knees and did as told. Barb never told Val but she liked the sweetness of her pussy so going down on her was a pleasure that Barb loved dearly.

Val was so excited that she was soon to rid this earth of her cheating ex-girlfriend that she came quickly, twice. When she was finished she instructed the brunette to pull her panties and shorts back up so they could be on their way to the mud pond. Barb was also excited because she felt she was about to begin a program of having young, smooth skin like her friend.

It took about fifteen minutes to arrive at the pond and all the while they were walking there Val was building Barb up about the wonders the special mud did for her. When Barb saw the mud pond she was in awe and quite happy. Val told her to just step in and walk to the center. Other than being mud, she explained, it was kind of clean and there were no creatures or anything to be concerned about. Barb asked Val if she was going in and Val told her she already had her 'dose' that morning and she didn't need another one so soon. "No, go ahead, this one's for you, my dear." said Val.

Barb slowly walked into the mud and was all giggly as the mud clung to her body and felt unlike anything she had ever felt before.

"Walk out to the middle. That's where you'll get the best results like I did," Val said.

Once Barb got to the middle she knew something was not right. She was unable to move around very much and was beginning to sink lower and lower. She became a bit concerned and asked Val to help her.

Val, standing off the edge of the mud pond on solid ground, said to her, "Do you know my fiance Tom? I heard you and he were having some fun times together."

Barb answered her, "That's not true, Valerie. Please help me get out of this stuff."

"A very good friend of mine told me she saw you two at a baseball game, getting all lovey dovey with each other, kissing and carrying on in view of anyone who was near. I don't like that, Barbara, and when I don't like something or someone I have ways to get even. What you're standing in is quicksand and in a few short minutes you will sink down until you are gone. It's my decision to get rid of you and Tom and you can spend eternity together in this mud hole," Val explained as she stood on the shore, legs now slightly apart, as she had undone the snaps below the crotch of her Daisy Dukes, removed her panties, and gave her victim a big smile. The last thing Barb saw before she went under was her lesbian lover standing on the solid ground, smiling, and showing her fine sweet chocolate pussy.

Sure enough in a few minutes Barb's face was no longer visible and all the smiling Val could see was some bubbles where her ex-friend breathed her last. One down and one more to go, she thought. But first she had to get married so she would get Tom's money when he was gone. And by the looks of it no one would ever find either of them.

"Tom, I would like to get married very soon, perhaps even as soon as two months from now. How you feel about that?" asked Valerie on the telephone once she was back to her house.

"Honey, that would be fine with me but you must realize that most of the preparation will be yours to do. Is that something you can handle?" he asked.

"Of course I can, my dear. And I'll show you I can do a lot more than that to make you mine," Val told him as she secretly was making her plans to continue what she started.

(to be continued)