All Comments on 'Quicksilver Messenger Pt. 12'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story immensely but...

I would have liked to better understand the motives of your bad guys.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Great story.

Loved it! Not to mention, any story that ends with a comment about Styx will definitely get 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Apologys

I almost decided to quit reading your story nor give a rating of any kind. But I thought I'd go another chapter. "Whew!" I'm sure glad I did. I didn't rate the other chapters because I didn't want to quit reading, hence the apology. If you promise to keep on writing, I promise to keep on reading. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'll be looking at your other stories soon

Not sure what to say other than I really liked it , I will be checking out your other work as well ..

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

An excellent story. Well worth 5 stars. Cannot work out why so few comments despite the high ratings after the first chapter or so. Moving on to read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story,

Every bit of the story was great, I loved how it was built up to the point that April entered.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent series! I read this whole series two or three weeks ago, scored every chapter a 5 and favorited every one and just now found that none of them were recorded. Something wrong with this site! This sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES