All Comments on 'Quid Pro Quo'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 2 years ago

Excellent story. I hope a sequel is in the future!

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words, I truly appreciate it! I'm glad that you enjoyed this little story of mine.

Not sure about a direct, "Ch. 02" type sequel for this story, but don't worry, this is definitely a pairing I plan to feature in at least a few of my next celebrity-themed stories, with shout outs which would make it clear that all of those stories take place in the same Universe definitely on the cards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasn't a fan of this when i first started reading, felt like they jumped into it to quickly and there was no build up, but i kept reading and i ended up enjoying your style of writing towards the end, hopefully there will be a chapter 2 and maybe beyond that.

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@youngfella_69

I can understand why you'd think so since, as others have likewise pointed out, my writing can sometimes get a bit quick, but I can assure you, at no point while writing this did I imagine any of the two not fully consenting to everything that was happening (and NOT just because Lit doesn't accept noncon stories with real people...)

@Anonymous

Thanks for the comment, I'm happy that this is the impression the story had ultimately left on you. As I've already mentioned, I'm not sure about a "Ch. 02" type of a sequel, but this is definitely a pairing I plan to revisit in the future.

And not just because no one else seems to be doing that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...