Quiet Acres: Springtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bodybuilder froze, throwing his head back in a first silent moan before exploding with sound and cum, crying out in ecstasy to the afternoon sky. Jacob looked on in lust and admiration as Ruby pulled back, aiming his hose at her chest just in time for Isaac to shoot his load all over her. She moaned happily, still stroking with an intensity that would wipe out most in a matter of seconds.

It seemed to last minutes, the load milked out of Isaac seemingly endless. Ruby moaned for him to keep cumming, kept massaging his balls and stroking his heavy shaft, marveling at the pearl-white ropes contrasting against her dark, gleaming skin. Jacob almost giggled watching his roommate actually cumming on someone else; he so often finished on his own abs.

Jacob slowly pulled his finger out of his roommate, grabbing his ass and getting surprised with a forceful kiss from the man who moaned into his mouth. Ruby looked up from below, idly playing with the cum on her chest, swirling it around her nipples before raising a finger to her mouth to take a taste.

"Fuck," Isaac finally managed when he pulled back from his roommate. "That was..."

"Really hot," Jacob finished, smiling down at Ruby.

"I agree," she said, both hands sliding through the mixture of fluids on her breasts that dripped down to her abdomen. "But two of us ain't done yet, so..."

Still breathless, Isaac collapsed onto his lawn chair and cracked his neck. "Well, I've got a seat for you here, Ruby." She moved quickly, straddling his face and pressing her thighs together against his head. He wrapped his arms around her legs, grabbing two handfuls of her ass and digging his nails in as his greedy tongue began to explore.

Arching her back, Ruby beckoned Jacob over, guiding him to a kneeling position on the chair where he hovered over Isaac's tired member, his own still throbbing and stiff. Reaching forward with both hands, Ruby gripped Jacob and moved them slowly and expertly. One moved along his shaft, made easier by the oil and cum coating her hands, the other twisting lightly along his sensitive head.

Both made him shudder, unable to handle the full attention of Ruby's touch. Lowering himself a bit, Jacob found himself almost sitting on Isaac's package and decided to settle himself onto it so it nestled snugly between his cheeks. Moaning from between Ruby's thighs, the bodybuilder did nothing to stop his roommate from grinding against him.

Jacob had no intention of taking Isaac inside him today, although he'd desperately wanted to since their first day as roommates. It was something he'd need to build up to and prepare for, but for today just feeling the shaft slide against him was enough. Moving his hips against Isaac's meaty cock, Jacob took over all movement as Ruby held her hands in a position to be fucked.

He moved eagerly, looking down at the glistening tits of Ruby, Isaac's cock that still thrummed with the aftershocks of his orgasm. She began to shake, her legs quivering, her ass quaking with the pressure that built between her thighs. Isaac's tongue was making quick work of her as it slid along her clit, teasing her entrance before moving back up to her nub.

"Your roommate's gonna make me cum," she moaned, pressing her forehead against Jacob's. He smiled, breath coming in hard, sharp bursts. The hiker felt his own climax pushing to the surface, the rhythm of his hips building to a crescendo that built inside him.

"R-Ruby..." he gasped, one hand on hers to keep them still, one hand tangled in her hair as their faces pressed into a passionate kiss. Frozen in time for a moment, all three of them stiffened, muscles contracting before releasing with a wave of ecstasy that spread through them all.

Ruby pushed down on Isaac's face, her climax blooming out from between her legs, down her thighs, up her abdomen and across her breasts that still shimmered with oil and cum. Jacob sprayed her with more, still thrusting, his cum spraying wildly as he fucked her hands. It ended up all over the three of them, spattering across the chair, Isaac's six-pack, Ruby's hands and stomach, Jacob's thighs.

Even Isaac, his cock still pressed between his roommate's ass cheeks, pushed up against him as another orgasm overtook him, surprising them all as another rope shot out across his stomach and chest, going to far that it hit him in the chin and stuck to Ruby's pussy.

All gasping for breath, they slowly disentangled themselves from each other, sliding onto the grass and into each other's arms. Jacob and Ruby rested their heads on Isaac, his arms wrapped around them, all pressing their sweat and body oil and cum against each other as they pulled together for what was meant to be a kiss but ended in their tongues swirling together, all three of them locked together, moaning and grabbing each other.

Ruby was the first to stand, collecting her clothes, her purse, and finally her mostly-empty bottle of oil. "Thanks, boys," she purred, standing over the two of them to give them both an excellent look at her curves, her dripping wet pussy, and the mess they'd made of her tits and abs. "I needed that. Either of you ever see me sunbathing, you feel free to join me."

With a wink, she turned and walked back to the lodge, both men sitting up to watch her ass shake with each step until she vanished from their site. Wiping a bit of cum from the hiker, Isaac tasted it with a smile. "What'd I tell you? She's a wild one."

Grinning and breathless, Jacob planted a kiss on his roommate's cheek. "When you're right, you're right. I can't believe you finished twice."

"What can I say, roomie. You got a tight ass." He leaned in, his voice low and husky, making Jacob blush. "Can't wait to fuck it."

12