All Comments on 'Quiet Man'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A paint-by-numbers story. Fucking her boss? Check. Private detective confirms the affair? Check. Wimpy husband pretends it isn’t happening for 2 years? Check. Wife tells husband she’s going away with her lover and there’s nothing he can do about it? Check. Add a dog to the story to try to get readers to like it? Check.

FYI: no real life woman has ever told her husband, “I’m going to fuck another guy this weekend. I’ll see you when I get back, honey.” It’s never happened. Real humans don’t act like that.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Nothing new here, just going over already plowed and re-plowed LW trope. 3*

amanapamanapover 1 year ago

Ending is to short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He finally got off his wimpy cuckold ass and did something

Hit 4 stars by accident meant 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars. The fact that the husband continually waited not months, but years!! to finalize giving his cheating wife a divorce is the main reason for the rating. Almost was 2 stars. Defies explanation. Especially when she didn't stop things on her own, and in fact, took a trip to NY to be with the guy. Good to give the wife some time to correct her behavior, but not years. Can't think of any real man who'd wait that amount of time. In the case of this story, the author made the husband an overall wimp. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess if Buster 2U didn't have low standards, he'd have no standards. The problem with this story, as it is with so many others, is that the author writes the husband as a weak, needy, indecisive, cuck. Contrary to Buster2U, no normal man is going to put up with over two years of adultery, let alone an in your face "I'm going to have a weekend fuckfest with my lover" announcement. I've had GFs and am married, and unless it the GF or wife is someone you really don't care about, letting an affair run on as it does in this story won't happen. It isn't a matter of being a "hard ass", it's a question of principle, among other things.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 1 year ago

The Entitled Wife surprising her loyal Husband with her plans to spend a weekend as another man's plaything is one of my favorite genres. Your twist on it, while not as violent or dramatic as some, is masterful.

Fuck any anonymous ass wipe who says different.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good one Hooky.

I disagree with Buster2U cheating engenders one of two things once discovered, rage or indifference at the cheater. But rarely continued love. We are not actually built that way.

I was cheated on 4 years into a loving relationship, l found out, when she told me during an argument, l was clueless

She just said so what, you’ll get over it. She thought my love for her and pussy was all she needed to get away with her little fling. Given her arrogance I didn’t accept or get over it.

I was enraged at her and her cavalier attitude to casual Friday night club cheating while lm at Uni improving my job prospects for us.

I tossed her to the curb. Made a point of telling her parents face to face and let all our friends know the truth before she could lie about it. We were renting l moved out. The breakup was bitter and twisted. Acrimonious more like.

That helped actually, l got over her a lot quicker l dodged a bullet.

I remarried 5 years later, been together 40 years, our love still very much alive.

As to her, her new boyfriend found another slut at the club within 4 months. She tried to get back with me. Wrong l know but l slept with her one more time and the following day told her to fuck off.

I felt good, but as a result lost all our friends when she cried about it all to them.

She married again, divorced and married again and l then lost track of her altogether.

So, l know something about this sort of shit. Have been thru this shit yourself Buster2U??

Given your stories and attitude l doubt it. You come across as not having a clue on human relationships and their dynamics. Otherwise you wouldn’t make such clueless statements.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He's never before not given me my way on anything."

\

That explains the whole story. An enabled entitled bitch, who defines the world around what makes HER happy. If he had been more assertive as a husband she would have been more committed as a wife. He was her lap dog: petted, fed, cared for, taken for walks. So she treated him like a good and faithful dog. He got what he married, so he got what he enabled and deserved. Good for her, it was a great run of great sex. She's beautiful, loves to fuck, and has no morals, ethics, or shame, so she'll do just fine finding another fool to replace him. And he'll be just as big a fool for the next woman. If the next wife stays loyal and faithful it will be all credit to her. This moron doesn't have the balls or self respect to treat a woman like an equal, to give and take in an honest open balanced relationship. Pathetic. Thanks for the effort. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. Maybe you can lend some testosterone to Kalimaxos; he's a bit lacking, like the husband in this story.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

He waited over 2 years, no way.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good story, but letting the affair continue for two years? Not happening ever.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Well written crappy story. The weekend declaration and return home was the best part; but couldn't really save the whole. We all seem to think three years ruined this one.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Loved it! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Well worth every stars, thank you!

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Good story; pedestrian writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again I made sure that Buster2U is a regular cucky-cucky-cucky-cuck. Judging by your stories and comments, your woman has given you such branching horns that you hardly pass through doorways without catching them on door jambs or lintel.But the scariest thing is that you like it...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

She lies, cheats, gives another man her emotional connection for 3 years, and he’s a bastard? She’s lucky he didn’t order the dog to attack her.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Buster2U wrote, "If you have NEVER been Married, Never even had a GF, Never ever had a stead lover to care about it is so Easy to be a Hard ass and say 'ditch the bitch!'"

.

I think you've got it wrong, Mr 2U: my guess, and it is just a guess, is that most -- probably not all -- of the hard-assed BTB fans have had wives or girlfriends who cheated on them, and a hard BTB is what they wished they could have achieved. Who knows? Maybe some of them actually achieved it, maybe some of them were able to go out and beat the crap out of their wife's/girlfriend's lover and avoid jail, but we only have each other's word for how their real lives have gone.

.

When one Anony wrote, "TWO YEARS + ??? Vera insists she loves her husband and never felt she was disrespecting him by fucking her boss? Bryce '"considered" staying with the slut after her despicable actions? On what planet is this even remotely going to happen!

It's time to call a spade a spade! Vera is a unrepentant, adulterous WHORE .... PERIOD! Bryce is CUCK! Spin it anyway you want but any woman (or man) who sees this as anything other than a complete betrayal is no better than this CUNT!", we were reading someone who sounds like he is just plain angry.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Husband

Should have confronted her sooner and sued the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m in agreement with Buster2U in the fact that love is not something you can turn on or off , it isn’t like a water tap , you can’t simply Btb the wife without great painful soul searching and dreadful agony as you watch your wife’s love and behavior towards you diminish , yet you hold on to that little speck of hope and magnify it as if it’s a life preserver until all hope is utterly gone and there’s nothing but a void left . It took this character two years , that’s a long time buts it’s not unheard of , it takes some longer than others and in a few cases they never lose sight of that ever decreasing ray of hope .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 years??? He put up with that for 2 years??? He's a douche nozzle. A simpering cuckold, a complete and total waste of oxygen. Why would anyone, man or woman, put up with that from their spouse? Stupid. I've NO respect for this guy, none at all.

\

Did BlackRandi edit this? You need a real editor, someone who can point out the flaws in the story line. By your own story's facts, there was NO reason for him to wait. Sorry, but the story sucks. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buster2u has got to be a troll, right? Surely, he couldn’t condone a man having so little self-respect for himself?

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

A few things. First of all, it's pretty clear he continued to fuck his wife after he knew she was cheating, and waited a REALLY long time to finally let her know he was aware, and not accepting of it. Second, the father-in-law, that found out his wife knew about their daughter's cheating and tacitly endorsed it? Should have divorced her, too, or at least demanded some sort of explanation and a better understanding of her own views on marital fidelity. Just reeks too much of "I can't be bothered to man up this year, maybe next?" on the husband's side of this. Not up to your usual standard, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why wait until she was leaving for the weekend? Drop the ax while she was ignorant of his knowledge and let the other spouse know what is happening so she can get her piece of his cheating ass.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

It's the quiet ones you have to look out for. He was a man of action. I loved it. Well done, Hooked1957.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

That was a life story except him waiting so long.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

Great story telling...

5 stars

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He waited a year? What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is unbelievably stupid, and the husband is a pathetic wimp. Two years of tolerating that cheating?

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Well, as we say in the back country, my wife left me with my dog. I'm gonna miss the dog......

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Anonymous is cuck-a-doodle-doing as usual. No, I didn’t particularly like the idea the MC would sit on his hands while she screwed around, giving her time to "come to her senses," but it’s just a story, morons! And, regardless, it was fun to read. Thanks, Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My biggest thing: husband waited much too long to serve his wife & boyfriend. What a spineless twit. Give the wife some time to realize her mistake, but not a year or so. And while he's fucking her, she's also fucking her boss. His responses were relatively calm, not once stating that there's no free pass in a marriage, not matter how long. And no "it's just sex" either. 3 stars because of this. A good story tarnished. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One short note: just posted but left out the father in law: his wife knew about their daughter's cheating. Nothing really more's said about that. There should've been some strong words on his part, including wondering if she- his wife- also cheated. Chill in THEIR marriage. But no. My other comments stay, along with the rating.

---- I've also to say that, with Cagivagurl loving this story, I'm not surprised I'm not thrilled with it. Portraying men as wimpish/ weak seems to be her mark on her stories.

flatcar44flatcar44over 1 year ago

And enjoyable read. I don't know why he stuck around so long if he was only fucking her, and not making love. Maybe it was a science experiment? Or he liked big tits...

Like GA wrote in A Slow Dance, he had his own private whore (though she wasn't really private). Also to note is the final thought was a reflection on her vocabulary. He was well past her a long time ago. The MC was culpable for enabling her behavior throughout the marriage. Liked the Twinkle reference and closure on the dog. Curious as to how the inlaws faired. Smart for not bringing the job into it, why pay alimony if you don't have to. 4*.

driv2u2driv2u2over 1 year ago

Bit of a tosser , think got off on her fucking

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

You write well, have good pacing, didn't do any gruesome revenge tropes, so I like all of that. Really actually I guess the only thing I'd change is a personal preference, but that's only my own desire, not even what would work best for the story: would have been nice to see Vera at least start to understand what she did. Or be more upset at the divorce. But I don't think it mattered that much to the story, and as I said it's a personal preference.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Good story, not great, needed more about the dog, he was the only smart one in the story. 4 stars

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 1 year ago

Good story. Vera, MC's wife, works with co-worker\boss for over six years. That relationship becomes a mutual affair after 3 years. I would like to say unintentional here but can't. The MC was clueless about this until the final year of affair. I can see this happening, well, I have seen this happen. Again, good plausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a cuck-fetish nightmare. Or, to echo @driv2u2about, your main character is a "Bit of a tosser , think got off on her fucking." Face it. Ever since Traci stopped being your villainess, your plots have gotten worse.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Damn right she cant have the dog too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating went too long, no regrets, no payback. Gonna be a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
1*

so he put up with her cheating for THREE YEARS because… WHY?

the second page I mostly skimmed, as it was a summary of all the trite arguments to justify cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Comments are ignorant and unknowledgeable. Men have and do suffer quietly, disbelieving the love of their lives could treat their marriages and family so monstrously. Before the libbers attack me let me get it out there. In Ameica the divorce rate is close to 60%, and 50% of that is adultery. Of the 50%, approximately 78% is due to the wife cheating. As they say, "You've come a long way baby!" Long past time to do away with mandatory "no fault divorce", which is just another euphemism to fuck the husband.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nicely set up nicely written

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Thou shalt not cheat on quiet hubby. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What man would put up with years of cheating? The hour he knew : pitch the bitch , file for divorce, throw her stuff in the street, lawsuit against her and boss business, and never say another word to her….only a Cuck could act like this. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could a spouse still love the cheater? …..for a considerable time period. Can’t people understand what love is fully contingent on? Trust and respect……love dissolves completely in a few days if not hours when the loved one cannot be trusted and respect, always a two way street, dissolves nearly instantly…….the betrayal pain lasts a a long time but not the love of a spouse ……that goes quick when reality intervenes. Love does take a long time to form but it vanishes astonishingly quick……the memory may persist but the attachment to the spouse goes quickly……sexual lust can exist without trust or respect but it is not love. Love is, in short, the other before you….the other firs. We are talking of romantic love not love of a relative. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really need help here……..after the Martian Slut Ray hits these tarts and they screw their way through these LW stories……many times for years, several times a week……then caught………then confess to their husbands that their sex with their lover was, “By far the greatest sex of their lives” (no clue that the subjective elements of illicit, affair sex fade over time and reflection into the highly subjective illusion it is)…………..and all this they proclaim, with no small element of pride…….often using the phrase,”to be honest”…..”It was mind blowing, the best sex ever, and WAY BETTER THAN ANYTHING WITH YOU”……that must buck hubby up….………….THEN they tell the poor sap all this plus …..”But I only ever loved you…….I’ll spend my life making it up to you…….We can get past this……..You can go to counseling…(I really like this one). Then I know you can forgive me…….It was just sex…….I only love you. Yeah then they can have boring, soft, slow love making type sex where he ( the husband ) who never throws her down…..what she really wants….and to never be violently fucked through the mattress….which she loves. How exactly is this convincing to the poor sap husband? Oh then a year later they are “friends” and she throws him a fuck every now and then between the 9 other guys she is regularly banging. How is this conducive to the poor schmuck to reconcile??……and how crazy an idea that is! WTF ever happened to kicking the bitch in the ass and telling her to fuck off? R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, good writing, & interesting. My only grief is that the husband let the affair, that he then knew about, go on for much too long. Give it a couple months? Maybe. Over a year? WTF??? And he only then moved when she told, not asked, about the NY trip. 4 stars overall Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What fucking dimwits! And I'm being nice. She has an affair with her boss, a supposed friend of the family, & enjoying it immensely. Until the divorce comes after her weekend in New York.. She thinks that because the boss'll now be in England, all is good, & even tells her husband that she's not sorry for the affair.

>>> She must be brain compromised to think her husband would actually agree/ put up with all that; he even warned her when she told him the last minute of the trip & what would happen on it. The only things she didn't say was the standard "It's only sex"; she couldn't say it meant nothing 'cause it did. Nor could she say she loved only her hubby bec. she admitted loving her boss also.

>>>> The "friend" thinks it's OK to have sex with the wife of a friend, & stupidly gets angry as she's not only served the divorce papers, but he's locked out of their new home. Friends like that....

>>>> Finally, & definitely not least, is the moronic husband, who finds out months into the affair about it, then damn well waits until 2+ years later to do anything. And that's only because of his wife's weekend trip. He wanted to see if she'd stop on her own, but seriously, after months still doing it & she didn't, it should've told him something. And not to way a god-damned 2 years, & then almost be pressured to act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Honestly, I'm not sorry (about her affair)... Most people are lucky to've 1 person to really love. I've had 2.... I can't see me having a 3rd man...." she says. "Well, now you know why we're divorcing. You only get to love & fuck your husband, nobody else," Bryce didn't say. "Sound like you're at least thinking of getting a 3rd man if possible," he also didn't say.

Bryce waited 2 yrs to send the divorce papers, & then only when, against his wishes, she flew to NY for a weekend seeing the sights & having sex with Anand. In their talk when she returned, he didn't mention that total disrespect she gave.. especially when she said she told him what she'd be doing. Nor that he said if she goes, they're done. Granted, he found out months into the affair, & even if he wanted to wait a bit, after 2 or 3 months at most, it's divorce time. Serving both of them & the company for not enforcing their ethics rules. Didn't happen. The amount of time he waited, the things he didn't say... the author puts him in a somewhat spineless way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bryce deserved every bit of pain he got and more... yes, he didn't know about the affair for over 2 years, but when he found out about it and then let it go on for over another year he sealed his own fate as an idiot cuckold... if his wife's lover had not been transfered she would not have stopped her affair and Bryce would still be waiting around with one thumb in his mouth and the other up his derriere waiting for someone to holler "Switch."... not only that, he should have had the decency to inform Anand's wife immediately about the affair and supplied her with his proof... there seems to be no accounting for a complete and total fool... I guess I really don't blame the wife for believing she would get away with it forever.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
Bryce's status

He was an "idiot cuckold" before he found out. After that he became a delusional cuckold for hoping the affair would end. But whether it's a bad marriage, a bad job or a bad family, living in denial for a time before taking action to end the situation is not at all an uncommon thing that people do.

What matters is that eventually, he did save himself. And that he got Hank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am normally a fan BIG fan of your stories, but this 1…… damn. I just don’t understand why you let the MC be a punk for years. I guess maybe cause Brits are pussyfoot punks?

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved it!!

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Author cannot stop writing stupid males. Why in hell would he entertained thought of saving the marriage after she was already effing boss an extended time? Why two years delay? What one year not enough evidence? What six months of weekly meets was not enough incidents. Oh, gee, maybe we can save the marriage. After two years, let me use more terms of endearment, let me call her babe, gee maybe I can just love her a bit more and all will be well…..Authors computer must be seriously defective, it keeps spewing idiocy.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

It must be so gratifying to authors like this, they get to see an very large majority of uniformity, and comments noting how male characters are, choose any: wimps, tosser, cucks, idiots, weak, losers, all of the above and more. Same for the story details, but then more of the same spews forth and the same author rewards are forthcoming. When everyone forms the same opinion, no has the same impression, maybe the problem is…..

We have here another example of author applying a very standard formula, shake up the ingredients, produce more drivel. Wifey never is penalized.even mildly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Oh, come on, Vera. Be reasonable. You don't actually want Hank to be raised by a slut, do you?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Oh, come on, Vera. Be reasonable. You don't actually want Hank to be raised by a slut, do you?"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

LOL, Entitled Bitch. Good Dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 years is 2 long. 3 months i could believe but not 2 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why divorce her?, he had put up with it for 2 years

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Think I’ve worked out why hooked has the hubby wait to admit defeat, be it a year or a couple of years, if he has the schulb serving papers as soon as he knows it’ll only be a one page story and on occasion he does have the writers equivalent of verbal diarrhoea.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Doesn't make sense. Put up with it that long but her end of fling is the final straw?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If it had just been the demand for the weekend it would have been OK? 1.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

2 yrs or waiting damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fucking wimp, he should have been swimming in their blood, pity I can’t score it a minus number

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Best I can give is an Average (3 stars) rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She followed the old adage, "Love means never having to say you're sorry". So who is sorry now? Not Hank!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who sits back and stays married for two years to a cheating whore? No one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a stupid wife. In the end she loses it all, including the dog.

remb95remb9512 months ago

I just cant understand how an intelligent man could go past the very first episode of the cheating bitch, If he had blown up on her from the very first all that next two years wouldn't have happened or for sure it wouldn't have happened while he still had his head in the sand. 3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a weird author. There is no suit for alienation of affection nor a suit against the company. My point is that the story was a simple minded one. No apology, no discussion showing any insight by the adulteress and worse no aftermath. Very disappointing to read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The dog was the only thing in the story that made sense. The dog was symbolically her husband who put up with her and gave her what she wanted, but in the end the husband and the dog wanted to be done with her and left

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

He should have gotten Anand fired for breaking up their marriage and sued the company the wife worked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love all your stories. I wish you'd consider doing a couple of things, though.

1. Have the protagonist sleep with another woman as "punishment" so that his wife (usually Traci) can see what it feels like (just occasionally...not ever story).

2. Have him leave as soon as he finds out and without the explanations to her about how he might get past 1 time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What’s. Fucking cuck…love her enough to out with he r heating for two years..

Well May have aaeeel allowed her the weekend…

Moronic writer…wants the guy to be a cuck for two years straight and then pull the plug cos she wanted a weekend!!! Stupid story with zero reasoning!

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

A little sloppy and not very creative.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Well done! I hate that Bryce waited 2 years, but writer's choice. Love the ending with Hank wrapping back to the beginning of the story. Very effective.

were_wolfwere_wolf10 months ago

Five 💥💥💥💥💥only because of the dog going with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It you want loyalty get a dog.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So the story starts about the dog. Then the dog is ignored until the last paragraph of the story. A very entitled and delusional woman. Guess we should act surprised.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As soon as he found out, Bryce should have told Vera that he knew about her affair. She would have only two options: immediately quit the affair (and possibly fix the marriage), or divorce. There would be no third option. This quiet man bullshit wouldn’t fly. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As soon as he found out, Bryce should have gathered evidence and got his affairs in order in about a month then divorce the cunt, no quit the affair option just kick the filthy cunt to the curb where she belongs. This quiet man shit should only last 1 or 2 months tops for the sole purpose of evidence and his finacial affairs. Three stars ⭐️ for this one he waited too long.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really didn't like this one. How can a man take that kind of disrespect and live with it for so long? People are not psychologically built to take that. If he really loved her, there would be severe consequences to his mental and probably physical health. Doesn't make sense that he would live as a cuck for so long.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What’s this, about the 35th time this author has written this story?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher8 months ago
Ya, my conclusion

About your latest story you wrote in Sept of 2023 was spot on. You are burnt out and your writing and stories show that. Another 1Star. Take a vacation and recharge.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Feels unfinished as if the author got bored and just finished it where he was

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such unsatisfying conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Woof! Arrogant self entitled and centered corporate executives rutting like animals. (With deeper feelings?) 'He loves me too much?' (Delusional)

NEXT!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars as he got the dog . I had to pay 500 bucks for the dog in my Divorce . But he was a Great Cockapoo . Had him for 15 years and her for 6 . I really came out ahead .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

I liked the story, however she was a typical deluded low moral spouse and with a twist. She thought she was right and entitled to fuck out the marriage. The husband seems well adjusted and I suppose he gave her enough to hand both of them. How about Armand...Can his IQ be above room temperature? I thought we were friends. He is bang Bryce's wife and thinks he should just take it? If there was justice in this world someone would knee cap him and reduce him to at least a cane for life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good on the dog! He clearly undestands where his biscuit treats lie, Five stars

Ursus1932Ursus19326 months ago

It would be a 5. However, I can only key in a 2 for an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Needed more crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running in the streets.

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

She's a fucking loser, dirtball

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF... What a crock of Sh*t, how could anyone, other than a natural cuckold, like this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

why are these women so greedy and amoral ??

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

I wish I could spit on Vera too

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

Dad's don't talk about their kids like that, even if they think it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is about the 40th time this author has written this story. He uses entire paragraphs over and over again. Pure cut and paste job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous