All Comments on 'Quiet Man'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 3)
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Beautiful. Dogs, unlike a lot of women, are usually faithful. Why do you think women are portrayed as cats?? The Bear approves. 5 stars.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a thought. In the eyes of the law (and to me, of course Bryce condoned the affair for well over a year. makes a difference in adultery cases. Four stars. Could have been three.

What the hell. Three stars.

JPB

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I think you did pretty good for the length of that story. Nice to see a compassionate judge character too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wanted more about Hank. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wondered who'd get The Dog.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't know what else he got after two plus years of preparation, but at least he got the dog!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vera is a cheating bitch, I dont get why Bryce waited so long to divorce the bitch. Vera loves Bryce but cheats with his friend, hides it and lies about it??? That is not love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yet another non ending

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Well, the had great taste, too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Being a knowing Cuck for 2 years. FFS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Umm why did Bryce wait so long? Nothing but compounded heartbreak and hardship there. I am sure Liza would have liked to have known earlier. Vera was delusional and beyond self entitled. Hank chose wisely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When a good writer lacks a sensible editor, we tend to get comments like previous one: "Yet another non ending:."

We are told about a loving husband who tried to save his marriage to a spoiled brat, and not a word of hope for him from the author. When an author starts to disrespect his male MC, it is time to look for a better author, or at least one clever enough to have a great editor. I wonder who the man hating editor happens to be?

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was trying to count the number of times this author has written this story, but I gave up when I ran out of fingers and toes!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He let this go on for years? WTF!!!! Give your MC some bloody balls would ya.

Seems like the Authors testosterone levels have dumped lower than the already poor world average levels.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 months ago

No way he should have letit go on so long

OzrealistOzrealistabout 2 months ago

Literotica, the biggest single killer of parents in car accidents. Don’t think I would have lasted two years without giving Anand a slap.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

Bryce the dumb cuck got what he deserved, but he at least had the self-respect to file for divorce after cuckolding himself for nearly 3 years.

3 stars.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 month ago

At least he got the dog...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What TheOldStud said

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 1 month ago

I cannot accept a Hooked1957 story without Traci...No, never.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Waited a year after getting the papers ready, knowing the affair had been long term. Bryce is a pussy. Can’t like any character. Why make Bryce so weak. Just because you love someone doesn’t make your brain go to jelly or weak willed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Only two stars ⭐️ for this one. Bryce was portrayed as an overly-patient wimp. He should have had words with her and IMMEDIATELY kicked her to the curb when he found out about her cheating. There were was no reason to wait for her to give Anand up. At least Hank was able to choose wisely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Again, a wonderfully written yarn that packs a whallop. Unfortunately, Bryce is a pussy for being a cuck for 2 years and not getting some revenge on Anand bezides telling his wife. The abrupt ending also did nothing for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous