All Comments on 'Quiet Man'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

No pathos.

4 stars

charlie1953charlie1953over 1 year ago

the dog was rhe best part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid idiot put up with it for 2 years?! the dumb ass deserved it, you don't get what you ask for, you get what you tolerate. this dumb ass tolerated a hoe thinking he deserved a faithful wife but all he got was a hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see waiting two months for someone you love - just. But two fucking years of lies and betrayal? That makes no sense. Don't even talk about the sexually transmitted diseases, the stress alone would put him in an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's completely stupid. 1⭐.

So yes I understand that there is an overflowing literary creation, but not when it negatively influences logic.

After waiting more than a year knowing that she was lying to him and that she was unfaithful at least once a week, what's a weekend going to change?

It's absurd !

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Sorry but I didn't understand the husband's change regarding the weekend when he's been letting it drag on for over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always good to see one of your stories.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Vera may be an executive, but she is now a divorced woman in her 30s. She's going to want to start a family, and any man she goes with will do a background check on her and discover that her divorce was because she cheated. She may (probably) get laid, but there will be no love in her future. Also, I think her mother is in deep shit for hiding the affair, and quite possibly condoning it(maybe they will get divorced if mom got hit with the martian stupid/slut ray).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He won in the end but two years? That makes him a loser in my mind......good stor

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Serious legal MISS; Bryce missed nailing Anand for violating the typical exec fraternization company policy in having sex with a direct subordinate, Vera. Anand may have been promoted to London but policies were violated. And due to this adulterous affair it killed a 10yr marriage - it could be a company PR issue giving Bryce leverage for extra capitol for his next house with a fenced yard. But if I was Bryce I'd seek a company transfer many states away as he apparently has no close family other than ex-father-in-law...

\

4.9*****, Hooyah, Salutes

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The end was a bit abrupt. Other than that, a very good story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Dogs are good judges of character!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REally pathetic cuck letting her get away with the affair for years before she forced him to act. Even then he didn't show any balls and the ending was rushed and weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I hate cheating wives Stupid bitch wanted the best of both worlds and ended up with ZERO NOUGHT NIL NOTHING I am so glad (jaybee186)

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

That's a very strange and abrupt way to end the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story of a cuck wimp hubby waiting for wife’s affair to get over for more then two years!! Hooked …time to change the pseudonym to Fuuked!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Silly season in full swing.

His father-in-law said ‘An affair for several years, and she thought you would go along with it’.

But that’s exactly what he did do, he went along with it, he even carried on fucking the slut so he was not really that bothered was he.

He finds out that she’s been cheating for some time, he contacts a lawyer gets the paperwork ready and then…waits a couple of years just in case she comes to her senses.

Paraphrasing the late and great comedian Les Dawson… Can you stand a bit of constructive criticism mate? ‘That’s utter bollocks’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That dog is a fine judge of character,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruce waited over two years and would have forgiven her if she hadn't gone on a weekend with her lover, wimp after all 2*

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Three years, what a wimp.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

If someone has been cheating with the same person for more than a year, they love two things. Their lifestyle and that other person. By that point, it's pointless to hope they will return to the faithful person you married. They never were the person you believed them to be and quite frankly, you will never be respected as a person, as a spouse. Get the hell out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your work but why do authors go for the microphone drop? Lots of set up for minimal ending. I like the aftermath and the other side...

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

People give CG a ton of crap for writing the same story over and over, but she is far from the only one.

Hey Hook, how about trying a reconciliation story?

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

I didn't enjoy this one much, because the husband was such a pathetic simp. He still loved her? After finding out she was fucking her boss? Pfft.

Why would he tolerate her ongoing affair? How could any man continue to have sex with his wife, knowing she was giving him sloppy seconds?

Her total lack of remorse at the end showed how pointless it had been to waste two more years of his life on the disgusting whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bryce is a pussy whipped cuckold as only a pussy whipped cuckold would known his wife was cheating and wait for years to have her served with divorce papers. Once he had proof it and the divorce papers were drawn up they should have been filed. Also Vera’s dad and Liza should have both been given copies of the proof of the affair once the divorce papers were drawn up not two years later.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

A year?! He held onto the divorce papers and stayed with her for a YEAR?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are odd. Elements of good interwoven with thinly veiled cuck bullshit. He knew for 2 god damn years and did nothing? Because he loved her? He hate fucked her but she loved it? You write these women the same way every time. Your men are always cucks

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

Actually after just reading your other story Gift for Whom? I'm starting to see most of these women in your stories as angels now. At least she was discreet and didn't try to rub his face in the affair? I don't think what any of these women do are all that bad anymore compared to Gift for Whom? She could've took of picture of herself and her lover and hung it up over the bedroom! She's classy though. Kept it under the covers and lowkey. My girl.

Good story.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written. Enjoyed reading it.

Two things keep me from giving full marks.

Husband knows about affair and puts up with it for 2 years hoping she'll stop without ever confronting her.

She's supposedly smart enough to be an executive for a multi-national corporation but, she's too stupid to see the changes in her husband's behavior and she thinks he'll be ok with her having a weekend away with her lover? Not really the intelligent person she was portrayed as at the start of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 years, and the trigger was her going away for the weekend?

Sure he divorced her but it should have happened when he got the PI report back.

No wonder Vera thought she could have it all. If Anand hadn't left they'd still be hanging the horns on him for another set of years.

And Anand's wife deserved to find out when Bryce did. That is what she deserved. Not finding out just because it was time for Bryce to pull the pin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story, enjoyed it. Just wanted to say I appreciate that the characters had reasonable motivations and reactions, didn't go crazy and turn this into a horror movie or war documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's hard to relate to stories where the husband sits around waiting, hoping she fucks the dude out of her system..... and continues to sleep with her. Just so unrealistic. No angst, no drama.... a very weak offering.

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Dogs are important!

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaover 1 year ago

As usual, waiting for a Narcissist to come to their ‘senses’ is a waste of time.

Thanks Hooked, always enjoy your well written work.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

The story was given away from the beginning. Vera is an entitled and irresponsible bitch. Bryce knows her foibles and still loves her. Many men, and women, love their spouses in spite of their faults. Vera's kind of flaws are a open door to cheating and she runs right through it. Bryce is clueless, at first.

Unfortunately, he decides to let the affair play out, hoping for, what, a miracle? So it plays out for 2 YEARS. Yuck. Even then, he is thinking he may get past her cheating. Yuck, yuck. Luckily, being an entitled bitch, Vera carries it to the max and is disrespectful and dismissive of Bryce, enough to finally push him off his inactive perch. It took a 2x4 to the head to get him out of wimpdom and that weakened the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have told her to eat Hank's shit and die.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 1 year ago

Great story.

Have to say I can’t wait until Traci gets hers again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He let it go on for over 2 years... sorry, couldn't give this more than a couple of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't get past Bryce spending over a year knowing she was fucking her boss repeatedly every week. Would have been nice to hear about the sluts parents and how her father must have had his trust in his marriage shaken. How is Vera coping with the divorce? Does she ever regain her sanity? Cause this bitch is obviously crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story such as it was, but living with her for 2 cheating years, needs to geat a balls transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started out with so much potential, only for you to throw it away. Your main character is a such a pathetic wimp, he only divorces his wife when she is going to stop cuckolding him. I guess he liked being a wimpy cuck so much that he couldn't handle going back to being a man in the relationship. Just sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very unlikable story. A fucking 3 year cuck and 2 people who should have been tortured to death and... nothing, not even losing their jobs. A good starter story for a new Cuckold category, eh Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And what have we learned from this?

The 11th Commandment was broken: Thou Shalt Not Get Caught.

But it's ok - she's so much smarter than her ex.

I liked it, but I'd rather she knew his pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s not what recalcitrant means

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why in the hell do writers make their MCs stay with the cheating whore for LONG periods of time after they find out, when there's absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do so? In this case they have no kids, so no reason to stick it out. Staying together in this scenario is FUCKING STUPID, and for the life of me I can't figure out why writers do this so fucking often?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Decent story other than the husband not confronting wife for 2 yrs.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot, especially the dog starring and ending the story. But two things bothered me. The first is kind of trivial. Vera instead of Traci. The second is more substantial. I can't believe the husband waited two years for his wife to fess up and end her affair. Six months would have been more reasonable, but still excessive. He should have given her two months at most. 5 stars .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it….but it was a bit thin. The plot device of a husband waiting OVER A YEAR to confront the cheater just never works….because it is totally illogical and unrealistic. As is the plot device of a moron woman thinking hubby will beOK with her having a fuckfest weekend because she “loves” the other guy.

.

Would have been good if he had developed the slut and Mom thing a bit more….maybe at least have Ralph go off on his wife for condoning daughter’s perfidy?

.

Not as good as this author CAN do….but better than most of the cuck dreck LW seems to attract these days.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm, I think I read this story once before. Or fifty times before.

Damn, it’s amazing that the BTB cookie-cutter isn’t dull as a marble by this point.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 1 year ago

It seems that the “fucking dog” knew who was the real top dog in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took an awful long time for the pussy to become angry enough to do something. He waited a year after finding out and was going to let her off the hook? So he was okay with a years long affair, but got upset enough to divorce her, when she said she was going on a weekend fuckfest to make him a cuck.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

Of course she was gong to fight the divorce. Her lover was already gone and it would take some effort to find a replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. It shouldn't have taken him so long to give up on the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it. The composition, pacing, and character development were quite good.

Some--myself being one of them-- would question the MC not divorcing the adulterous wife immediately upon his discovering her affair. Given the circumstances it simply doesn't seem logical that he didn't kick her out right away or at least at some point early on as she demonstrated no intent to end the affair; it also didn't seem believable that he didn't explore some retribution upon Anand, letting the wife's lover get off scott free from HIS revenge.

It definitely felt as if you ended the story abruptly, with the dog Hank reappearing only at this time after more than two years. What was the point of his existence, anyway? It just feels unfinished. A good story, but....

Thanks for sharing your creative imagination. More please.

MLJ

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

"I know this sounds crazy, but just hold the papers until I tell you," Bryce explained. "I'm going to let this play out a while longer, and maybe she will come to her senses. I am a cuck after all, and maybe with some counseling..."

.

.

Fixed it for you

He stayed with the whore for two years after discovering her cheating, that makes him a cuck, even if he finally grew some balls and finally left

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"He was also quite skilled in bed, both with his dick and his mouth, Vera knew." - I think "she knows" is obvious.

\

"realized he needed to play things cooler until he could formulate a plan." - Why? He can check her order history, see what was sent to that address,then call her on it.

\

"and pounding her hard every time she initiated since then." - Yeah, because he's fucking her, not making love to her.

\

"She would fly to New York on Friday to spend the entire weekend with Anand" - They work together, don't they live in the same city?

\

"Why didn't you try to stop me?"" - Um, what part of, "You get on that plane, we are done," didn't she understand?

\

"I can't believe your husband did that to me!" he bellowed into the phone. "I thought we were friends." - As she said, friends don't sleep with their friends' wives.

\

"I guess this is a little bigger than the color of the living room walls," - LOL, one of my favorite comebacks to the, "He always does what I want," BS. Yea, because he didn't give a shit about the other crap.

\

Loved the end with the dog!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"He was also quite skilled in bed, both with his dick and his mouth, Vera knew." - I think "she knows" is obvious.

\

"realized he needed to play things cooler until he could formulate a plan." - Why? He can check her order history, see what was sent to that address,then call her on it.

\

"and pounding her hard every time she initiated since then." - Yeah, because he's fucking her, not making love to her.

\

"She would fly to New York on Friday to spend the entire weekend with Anand" - They work together, don't they live in the same city?

\

"Why didn't you try to stop me?"" - Um, what part of, "You get on that plane, we are done," didn't she understand?

\

"I can't believe your husband did that to me!" he bellowed into the phone. "I thought we were friends." - As she said, friends don't sleep with their friends' wives.

\

"I guess this is a little bigger than the color of the living room walls," - LOL, one of my favorite comebacks to the, "He always does what I want," BS. Yea, because he didn't give a shit about the other crap.

\

Loved the end with the dog!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written as usual but I can't see any man sitting on this knowledge for a year or more and doing nothing. Anger and pain trump love in these situations. I would, however like to commend the author for not naming the villainess in this story 'Traci'. You don't know how happy that makes me.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

I would not have waited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so how long would he have waited had she not done the weekend? 5 years, 10, forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too simplistic to bother reading. This story line has been done (and done much better) by many, many writers here on LE.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Two clueless, delusional, narsiscitic, liars and cheaters. They needed more pain/embarrassment then they received. Very little raw emotion or angst too. Can't imagine letting this go on for years. Weak character and also ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why he wasted 10 years on the bitch. Speaks to his lack of truly understanding a person's character. Hope he stays single and enjoys life with Hank so the next cheating skank can't take advantage of him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll never understand why a husband would stick his part in his wife knowingly when she's having sex with someone else. Even just for physical release this is beyond me. Bryce should have pulled the plug immediately. And dogs are very good judges of character.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Well written, as always. I struggle to understand why he stayed with her after he discovered her affair. No kids or family businesses to hold him hostage, so why stay? While she claimed otherwise, her quiet disrespect became a scream when she announced her plans to spend one last weekend fucking her lover and he finally pulled the trigger After that point, everything he did made perfect sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story about a cuck. Why do you write stories about these wimpy men. Just stop writing and wasting people's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I know some will be upset the cheated husband waited one year to pull the plug on the marriage. I understand when a woman makes a man happy and feel loved for ten years, it's difficult to pull the plug. It may be the right thing, but nonetheless difficult. Funny, her lack of guilt revealing an incredible degree of self-entitlement on her part. That's why the husband realized she was going to do it again, if the opportunity presented itself. I love marriage stories. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel nothing for Bryce. He knew about the affair, accepted it and continued to have sex with his wife. Maybe he felt a bit sorry for himself... And also, he failed to inform Lisa about the affair, what a selfish man.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

He shoulda kicked her to the curb right off the bat. He didn't and look what he got. One time, it's over. No other way to go. D

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but I didn't care for the characters. I don't think I could overlook an affair that lasted over 2 days let alone 2 over years. Bryce doesn't make a very sympathetic character. Vera was way to entitled and Anand was no friend. The only sympathetic characters were Anand's wife, Liza and the two kids, Hank the dog, and Ralph the Father-in-law. I would advise Ralph to check up on Faith the Mother-in-law, obviously there is a chance the apple didn't fall to far from the tree.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I would NOT have waited. AT ALL! Still gave 5 stars. The first time I found out, divorce court immediately.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

No new ground broken here, but always an enjoyable read from you. 4*

stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

Good job. I always enjoy the "announced cheating" type of stories if they are well done, and this one was. 5* and thanks for posting.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Nice story but I agree with most of my colleagues. WHY wait 2 years, stupid, you had the PI's report of their afternoon "lunches". And why didn't he sue the company for the affair (he was her boss) and get Anand served with 'alienation of affection' order. Glad Bryce told Liza of the cheating pair, so Anand doesn't get away without some pain... So unrealistic, that it made a nice story just weak.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He was weak to wait even one day before divorcing her and informing Liza about the scumbag cheaters. "He still loved her and wanted her to break it off..." Who would want damaged, toxic goods like her in their lives? He she should have started looking for a better woman right away, especially if he wanted kids. That window was closing for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. This is just another cuckold story, one of many from Randi's writers in her "cuckoldry coffee klatsch".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know love is supposed to conquer all, but remaining a cuckold for 2 years is a bit too far. If he could bear to stay with her for 2 years of cheating, then might as well stay on...

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianover 1 year ago

The BEST reset yet of the old "Entitled Last Weekend" theme yet. Five stars, without a doubt. Great ending.

-Yossarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing! Why would any wait for YEARS to allow time for the partner to "come to their senses"? And what about the work consequences for both Anand and Vera? Sorry but seems incomplete to me - or is there a part 2 in the works?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Could have been a 5, but why did you make the MC wait so long to confront? 4/5

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

This story was really interesting--it put the reader in the position of that classic good friend, who tries to tell their buddy that the wife is a horrific narcissist, but gets told that he just can't let go. We see her with much more clarity than the main character, which is frustrating, but--again--very real. And using the dog as a wrap-around narrative was awesome. REALLY well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consequences happen when married people lie and cheat.

Its life. And this was a well written story.

My only complaint being...no man in their right mind is going to be as patient as this husband was.

No way he could have endured this torture for more than 2 years. The resentment and anger would have eaten at him until the rage became too much to hide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not up to this author’s usual quality. The premise just did not work — he tolerates her cheating for a couple years? And only acts when the moron wife decided to TELL him she was going on a fuckfest weekend with her lover?

.

The inability of any reader to sympathize with such a wimpy husband in this scenario made l8king the story very hard.

.

2 **

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

If you have NEVER been Married, Never even had a GF, Never ever had a stead lover to care about it is so Easy to be a Hard ass and say "ditch the bitch!" But Like in my story of the alternate end to "Strange Car in the Driveway" The husband didn't want to divorce his wife, he didn't even want to argue with his wife. He just wanted to give her a chance to quit screwing her lover on her own. To realize, on her own, that she should NOT be cheating with her lover. Hubby gave her chance after chance to come back to her him on her own. But a lot of guys just want a BTB right off the bat. I don't think these guys have ever loved a woman. Regardless, 5 big ones, Great writing, Great Story, Thank You for the effort. I love a happy ending, but can't say this is, except for the BTB crowd. Thanks, Great View of Life. She shouldn't have gone for the last Free weekend trip and she would have been "OK". LOL Thanks, #Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average story, average writing, average rating, 3 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I really don't think hubby was a "cuck" in this circumstance. Any more than the hubby in my story. He wasn't "getting turned on", he wasn't "eating her cream pie" he was just ignoring her fucking around trying to wait it out until she realized the error of her ways. It killed his heart because He truly loved her. Hubby didn't want to give her up, until she threw her affair in his face by wanting the final weekend with her lover in New York. He finally had enough pain, insults, heartache and wouldn't take it anymore. Hubby finally had enough pain from his wife and was ready to end their marriage. I think this was a Great Story myself. Maybe it is because I have had so many women, maybe it is because I have had so many divorces (4), maybe it is cuz I have been sorry for throwing away some good pussy because I was pissed at her for fucking other guys, Maybe it was because I was a Swinger for a long time and realized other dicks are NOT usually going to hurt my gal's pussy. I don't know, but I know that finding love, a mutual attraction with a hot woman willing to spend time with you and cook your meals is Not so easy to find. We all get to make our own decisions. But, I think this was Great Writing and a Great Story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buster2U wrote: “But a lot of guys just want a BTB right off the bat. I don't think these guys have ever loved a woman.”

The truth is exactly the opposite. The more you love someone, the greater the pain of their betrayal! Men who are okay with their wives slutting around don’t love them. They can’t value her very much if they are willing to keep her in her contamination.

Also, this isn’t a BTB story. The slut wasn’t burned in any way. Divorce is not a punishment, it’s the natural minimum consequence of adultery. She ended the marriage the first time she chose another man. He just let the government know that the contract had been broken.

ZK

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

A very good story. Sadly, there are people like Vera who, if given enough rope, eventually hang themselves. 5* story. Glad Hank got to stay with Bryce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cuck allows his slut wife to keep fucking her boss for a year after he finds out? Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best part was the dog

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not up to your usual standard, contained no likeable characters except Vera. Remorseless wife, cuck husband, and unrepentant cheater from work, ugh.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the read, thank you.

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

Good story, great writing 5*

I look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TWO YEARS + ??? Vera insists she loves her husband and never felt she was disrespecting him by fucking her boss? Bryce '"considered" staying with the slut after her despicable actions? On what planet is this even remotely going to happen!

It's time to call a spade a spade! Vera is a unrepentant, adulterous WHORE .... PERIOD! Bryce is CUCK! Spin it anyway you want but any woman (or man) who sees this as anything other than a complete betrayal is no better than this CUNT!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

One more story about another overly patient pussy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Buster,

Gotta' love yourself first to love someone else. If you don't respect yourself why should your wife respect you?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

He accepted it for two years. Gross. Willing cuckold.

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

I think that this is a great story. Well written and conveys the anguish of he husband and the attitude of the wife. 5 Stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous