All Comments on 'Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 04'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I like this story BUT!!!!!!.... you putting them out all wrong. just when it gets good you stop. this is an erotica website not a blue balls website. you should combine 2 or 3 of your so called chapters or parts or whatever in the hell your calling them into one THEN publish them. Each one takes like 5 minutes to read at most. I've read SPAM that took longer. if you can't tell it's incredibly frustrating to start to get into a story only to have it stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hard to get into it.. not a very good read... Needs to be longer.. you just get started and it ends... Rather wait for a longer chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't mind the length of these chapters but the pacing. The first two set-up him fucking his mother and step mother. Instead of following through on that, the last two seem nothing but filler, as if you are trying to avoid him fucking his mother. Okay, he's becoming the family stud, but -- again, based on your set-up -- fucking his mother should be the beginning, not the end, the capping point.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

this ch. is too short

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Will we have to wait until next Halloween for a part 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the ch is too short, dont like it.

REB1961REB1961over 1 year ago

I agree with all the others would be better with longer reads.

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous