Quotes From A Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left for LA with some trepidation but with even more excitement. I had never lived anywhere outside of fifty miles from where I was born.

-------------

June 30, 2009

I had my lines memorized, my body and makeup were in good shape, and I was raring to go. The script wasn't completed yet but so far I wasn't going to be doing any fake, or real, fucking on screen. Since I needed a little transition period I was thankful for that.

Everyone was really nice and professional on the set. Sherri was really a warm -- and talented (she expected to move from soft porn to normal film within a few years) -- person and I thought for sure that we'd end up being good friends. We would not only be living together in a nice two bedroom apartment during filming, but would be commuting together too since I didn't have a car yet.

Aside from seeing more naked people than I was used to the first day of shooting seemed almost what I would expect a day of filming a movie would be based upon documentaries I had seen on TV and what Sherri told me.

----------------

July 4, 2009

We took this off for a holiday, even though we normally would be shooting on Saturday. Sherri and I went to a carnival and fireworks display in a nearby suburb and except for having to turn down -- as politely as we could -- at least a dozen guys, had a good time.

I thought that I got hit on a lot -- Sherri is in another class. It seems that every guy who noticed her started drooling (lol).

----------------

July 17, 2009

It's been just a little over two weeks filming and any nervousness or apprehension I had is gone. One thing that helped, I think, is that Sherri is totally comfortable nude in any situation. Normally she goes around the apartment either nude or with just a bra on. While I don't mimic her, it does have a positive effect on my outlook. We really have become good friends. Surprisingly her background is very similar to mine (trailer trash), except that she hasn't tried community college yet. She loves the idea, however, and we are really going to try to swing going to community college at night starting when the next semester starts. Los Angeles Valley Community College is near our apartment.

-------------------

July 21, 2009

Today was almost a disaster; but when it was done the producers were really happy and Sherri gave me a big hug and encouraging words, but I was still shell-shocked when I got home.

Up until today, I was often naked on set (even though this movie has more substance than any soft porn film I had seen before working here) and had a number of sexual touchings by men, Sherri and another woman were doing most of the real nitty-gritty. However, the director decided on a small script change where one of the male actors would suck my titties. I didn't expect anything, so I didn't prepare myself properly.

The male actor is Greg. Greg is the nicest male actor in the movie and up until today had about the same amount of exposure and camera time as me. He does -- as do virtually all male porn stars whether hard or soft porn -- have a nice cock. Anyway, we're both naked and Greg first plays with and then starts sucking my nipples. While my nipples are always sensitive and I'm not exactly sure what he did, Greg did something that made me go nuts.

Not only did I get visibly flustered in a manner that could not be faked (at least not by me) I grabbed onto his half-hard cock and started stroking it. That was not part of the script, but apparently his cock didn't know it because it inflated faster than a balloon connected up to a pressurized canister of helium.

I'm not real cognizant of what happened next, but I do know that once I felt that his cock was hard, I pushed him down on the bed that we were sitting on and with a deftness I probably can never duplicate again buried his cock in my pussy in one push.

I was as charged up as I ever have been in my life, maybe because he kept doing to my nipples what had caused me to go berserk. Apparently Greg was charged up too because not only did he keep mauling my tits but he started bucking upwardly a mile a minute. Our orgasms were not only genuine but extreme. I know that I yelled and he yelled "Fuck Yes!" a number of times.

I was later told that I was actually comatose for a few seconds while Greg was still, but grunting loudly. I think that I started to snap out of it only when the director loudly yelled "Cut!"

I was more like a limp noodle than a person when Sherri and a female producer came over to me, gently lifted me off of Greg's penis which had only just started to shrink, put a blanket around me, and led me to our dressing room.

Sherri had another scene to shoot so the female producer, and one of the prop women, stayed with me until I regained complete cognizance. They then let me shower; I was so fucking embarrassed and thought that I would be fired, but somehow kept my head high when I exited the shower stall.

The prop lady -- she's probably in her fifties and heavy set -- whispered to me "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen on set and I've been working in movies for twenty years!"

When I got dressed -- the producer told me that I had no more scenes that day -- I apologized to the producer. She chuckled "No need to apologize -- I think that you'll be getting a starring role in your next movie."

Fortunately my little off-script moment was mid-afternoon and I had no more scenes so I just sat red-faced in a director's chair way off set. A number of people came by and gave me high-fives so I guess that my blush started to fade.

We wrapped up shooting at 6 p. m., Sherri was dressed and ready to go about 6:15, so off we went.

As soon as we got in the car I asked her "Am I going to be fired?"

"Fuck no," she laughed, "however I may bop you in the nose for upstaging me. I'm supposed to be the fucking star you know," and then she laughed even harder.

We got a call that night and the director's assistant told me that I didn't need to go in the next day, just Sherri. I asked her "Am I in real trouble?"

"No," she cackled, "Jack (the director) and Melony (the producer who took me into the dressing room) are having a few re-writes to the script. Come back the day after tomorrow."

July 22, 2009

Since I had a day off I exercised for two hours, treated myself to an IN-AND-OUT burger and some fries, lay out at the pool, and looked over the course schedule for Los Angeles Valley Community College.

When Sherri got home she teased we with "You little bitch; all anyone could talk about today was how you fucked Greg out-of-script. Greg was walking around with a big shit-eating grin on his face like he was the fucking star of the entire movie so to put him in his place all of the females gave him unmitigated shit."

Then Sherri said "By the way, here are the script changes for you -- Jack said for me to give them to you and for you to memorize everything right away since your new scenes may even be filmed tomorrow."

"Holy shit!" I must have mumbled a hundred times.

Sherri was nice enough to call for Chinese delivery even though it was my night to make dinner since she knew that I'd be working hard to memorize my new lines.

July 23, 2009

Jack insisted that I watch the tape of me going berserk on Tuesday. Of course I didn't realize it at the time but three cameras were focusing in on us and they got all -- and I do mean ALL -- of the intensity of the action. I was embarrassed anew but Jack told me that it was the best soft porn scene he had ever filmed. I have to admit -- being as humble and objective as I can, it really was fucking hot! I wonder if I had been just as hot the three times that I whored myself out during titty sucking in my past. If so I should have been paid well more.

I noticed that nobody complained about how my ass looked -- I thought that it looked good -- so fuck you ass man Johnny Rebar!

I filmed another sex scene today -- although it was a fake orgasm, not real fucking. In the story Greg came home from a basketball game to find me fucking our next door neighbor before he chased the guy out through a window. After calling me a nasty slut Greg "made" me suck his cock until he blew a load in my mouth, and the camera showed sperm leaking out. Greg must really have been excited since he was not known for being a gusher, and he certainly gushed in me. Then he pushed my chest up against a transparent wall (you have transparent walls in your home, don't you -- lol) so the camera could film my tits and face, and pretended like he was fucking me from behind. I had a really good fake orgasm, according to Jack.

---------------

July 31, 2009

The filming of "Animal Lust," except for a possible small number of re-takes, finished today. The director and producers were very happy with the result and were sure that after editing (which would take about three months) we'd have a soft porn winner.

Sherri and I went out to celebrate. While Sherri gets a fair amount of cock on set it usually is not to completion, and I hadn't been fucked since I got to LA except by Greg when I went off script. Both of us were ready for some cock. She knows of a good safe place to get laid, and I'm up for it. I'll report tomorrow.

Sherri and I are both signed up at community college starting Tuesday, August 4. We have three weeks off before the next movie we're both contracted for ("Primordial Titties") and will get our textbooks on the 3rd and get cracking. I've promised to help Sherri transition because she hasn't gone to school for more than three years.

---------------

August 2, 2009

I promised my diary that I would report on our night out July 31. Sorry. I didn't get back until mid-day today. Sherri has some nice, good-looking, hung, and energetic male friends. We both got double-teamed several times over the last two days -- a first for me -- and have enough cum in us (both the guys and us previously got STD tests) to float a battleship. This should sustain me for a week, but we both pledged that we're not going to have a dry spell before shooting starts.

-------------------

August 14, 2009

The good news is that Sherri and I really like LA Valley Community College, and with my help Sherri is transitioning well into academic life. Because we won't have as much time once filming starts on "Primordial Titties," our next film, we're only taking two full courses and a full year course with only one semester credit (essentially 2 ½ courses).

In her inimitable (how's that for a $20 word, 18 year old Jenny?) way, Sherri has gotten us a couple of summer school students at UCLA as friends with benefits until filming starts.

----------------

September 15, 2009

We started filming "Primordial Titties" today. Sherri and I are essentially the female co-stars. I thought that she might be pissed, but we've known about this and have gone over the script together for two weeks, and she has absolutely no problem with us co-starring.

There is one problem with the script that we're both uneasy about. We have a girl-on-girl scene. Neither of us have those tendencies and we're roommates, so we see potential problems on the horizon. We'll just have to see.

Both Sherri and I still love community college even after mid-terms.

-----------------

October 7, 2009

Well, we filmed the girl-on-girl scene today. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it didn't turn me on; I had to do a real acting job to pull it off. Sherri and I had a long talk about it on the way home and when we got there. We've decided that we'll try it once in our apartment and if it doesn't "take" that's the end of it.

--------------

October 18, 2009

Last night Sherri and I both got blitzed and tried girl-on-girl in her bed. When we woke up this morning we came to two conclusions. We love each other; but we have no interest in being lovers. "I'll take a cock over a pussy every day of the week, and twice on Sundays," was the funny way Sherri put it.

Since Sherri is the most beautiful -- inside and out -- woman I've ever known if I don't have a sexual attraction to her, I won't have one to any woman. Now I really do need to get laid! Next week I have a sex scene with Sean. I'll see if I can get the script changed from fake orgasm to real one (lol).

--------------

November 25, 2009

The last two days were final exams at community college. Although the producers weren't real happy with it Sherri and I demanded last weekend, and the first two days of this week, off so that we could study. Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving we essentially will have had a week off before we go back to filming.

Sherri and I got invited to producer Melody's house for Thanksgiving so we'll meet her husband and young kids for the first time. We're looking forward to it.

--------------

December 1, 2009

We got our grades today; I got As in the two full term courses I'm taking and a B+ as the interim grade in the first half of the other course. Sherri got an A and two Bs. It's the first A she's gotten since elementary school and literally cried tears of joy on my shoulder.

-------------

December 12, 2009

We finished filming "Primordial Titties" today. Also, we got the statistics for the first two months sales and rentals of "Animal Lust." It was the #1 soft porn title for the last two months with two month sales higher than any other soft port title in history except for "The Dreamers," and the producers expect it to surpass any other soft porn film's yearly sales.

Because of the success of "Animal Lust" Sherri will be getting a big bonus, the first installment of which she got today. I didn't have the history to get bonuses on "Animal Lust" but I will get them on "Primordial Titties" if it's successful.

---------------

December 21, 2009

Sherri and I both made more money this year than we ever have before, Sherri twice what I made. We're taking a trip to the Caribbean over Christmas and New Year, leaving tomorrow for our fun in the sun. Sherri has already scoped out several topless, and one nude, beach, so we're likely to come back without tan lines.

We're signed up for our third movie together with SP Productions. They say that we make a good team. We told them no girl-on-girl in the next film, though. They wanted to give us the scripts for our next movie "Bodacious Bungalows" but we told them that we're on vacation and we'll study when we get back on January 3.

We're signed up for 2 ½ classes each at Los Angeles Valley starting on January 6.

----------------

January 3, 2010

I had the best time of my life on our Caribbean vacation. Sherri and I shared a luxury hotel room first in Aruba then in Martinique. Even though there are no nude beaches on Aruba there are topless ones, and considering how tiny our bikini bottoms were, we had few white areas by the time that we left. On the nude beach on Martinique we wiped out any tan lines.

We had lots of fun snorkeling, paddle boarding, jet skiing, hiking, and dancing in both places. We could have gotten laid 100 times a day if we were willing. Instead, we settled for getting fucked royally every other night. We both thought it a real turn-on that we were getting fucked at the same time in our luxury hotel room with two queen beds. One night we were really bad and changed partners after the first fuck, kicked those two guys out, and then got fucked by another pair into the next morning, lol!

My batteries are fully charged for both "Bodacious Bungalows" and community college.

There is one thing that happened in Aruba that has caused me to think about things going forward. Even though Sherri and I wear wigs and minor facial prosthetics during filming, our bodies are never messed with. We were standing at a bar on a topless beach when two guys who were obviously all of married, buzzed, rich, and reasonably good-looking, approached us and called us by our film names. [I'm Luscious Boobies and Sherri is Vangy Vjay (I know, both stupid but the producers have done marketing surveys on them and they resonate with the typical purchasers of our movies)].

Even though they had sunglasses on it was obvious that the two guys were staring at our titties, my "perfect" round C cup boobs and Sherri's DD East-West bazookas, their stares only broken when they looked down at our teensy-tiny bikini bottoms where they could see no hair sticking out (because we're both shaved). Even though we denied that we were Vangy and Luscious they offered us $2500 each for a roll in the hay. My humorous fleeting thought was "How far I've come from the $50 per fuck the two guys in the fleabag motel gave me."

We declined and left the bar. When about 50 yards away we looked back we saw who we believe to be their wives dragging them over hot coals. We got a good laugh out of it.

-----------------

February 23, 2010

Filming of "Bodacious Bungalows" has been great. There seems to be real energy and chemistry on the set. I have noticed that while I definitely have become a better actress, Sherri is now a real thespian. She told me in confidence that this would be her last soft porn movie. She is certain that she has a good chance for a part in a James Cameron film that is to be cast near the end of April. I'll be so happy for her if she's right.

We're both still loving community college since it is really stimulating our minds. While it sometimes can be grueling to go to class after a hard day of filming, we've got the energy to do it. We are both health nuts as far as diet and exercise are concerned, and are really benefitting from it.

Since "Bodacious Bungalows" may be Sherri's last soft porn flick, and since I think that I have only one more in me, I've been evaluating my situation. I realize that I'm not ready for a lasting relationship yet, that I want to make lots of money so that I can take any job that I want once I graduate after community college and two more years at a university like Pepperdine. Then I'll be ready for a lasting relationship too.

In furtherance of my plan I have set up a clever web site for Luscious Boobies. As part of it a viewer, for $500, can arrange to take me to dinner. I intend to very carefully use that site for prostitution if someone I have dinner with is acceptable. I have gone so far as to confidentially talk to an ex female vice cop as to how to ferret out all of the problems, and arranged for her to be an on-call bodyguard.

----------------

April 6, 2010

Filming ended today on "Bodacious Bungalows" and Sherri and I got our first bonus checks for our last movie -- and they were large. The most money I've ever gotten in one check in my life!

Sherri gave SP Productions the bad news that she won't be doing any more films with them. That made them even happier that I signed on to the next, as yet unnamed, film, and it allowed me to negotiate a higher bonus if the film is successful, as well as more money for just filming.

---------------

April 19, 2010

Sherri went in for her audition for the James Cameron flick today. They must have really liked her because she got the part! Hooray!

Sherri and I decided to move into a larger more luxurious apartment in our same complex and sign a year lease.

----------------

May 5, 2010

Last night Luscious Boobies had her first $500 dinner, prepaid by the lucky gent. I easily could have gotten $2000 if I fucked him that night, but he didn't meet my criteria. My criteria include probability of discretion, upbeat and nice personality, good looks, and he can definitely afford it. It was clear that he was not a cop. He seemed to enjoy himself even without a fuck; he was happy with a photo taken on his phone by the waiter.

We got our grades today. I got the same as last time, As in my two main courses, a B+ final grade in my other course. Sherri got an A and B in her two main courses and a B+ final grade in the course we took together. She actually has figured out that she is smart -- good for her!