Quotes From A Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------

May 10, 2010

I'm taking an intense six week course in a higher level computer science course at Pepperdine, even without my degree from LA Valley. I got a strong recommendation from a professor at LA Valley, did well on the math part of my SATs, and got a provisional acceptance at Pepperdine if I ultimately graduate. The course is expensive, but I've got money now (including significant bonus checks), and have had lots of hits on the Luscious Boobies website. Filming on my new, still unnamed, soft porn movie doesn't start until sometime in July so I can really concentrate on the Pepperdine course.

----------------

May 30, 2010

Last night I had my first fuck as Luscious Boobies. At dinner it was clear that the guy met all of my criteria in spades. He was great at eating pussy and really knew how to use his uncut cock. By the time that I fell asleep in his hotel room about 3 a. m. I was almost willing to pay him (lol). If he wasn't married I might move up my time line for a relationship. I was very happy with the $2000 negotiated price and the $750 tip, as well as the shower fuck at 8 a. m. I wore my usual wig and facial prosthesis from my movies, and that really turned him on.

---------------

June 21, 2010

I got my grade for my Pepperdine computer course today; an A-. I was thrilled. It means that I can cut it at a university! I have a dinner with someone who has all the appearance of a "live one" tonight. This could be a banner day.

June 22, 2010

The guy at dinner last night was different from the first six guys I fucked as Luscious Boobies. While he definitely met all my criteria his approach was more loving than aggressive. He wanted an emotional experience as well as a good fuck. Since I'm now a legitimate actress I gave it to him. Can't say that it was actually emotional for me, but it was different. He must have been a happy camper because in addition to the negotiated price of $2000 he gave me a $1000 tip.

-------------

July 1, 2010

Last night Luscious Boobies ran into who was highly likely her first cop. I was suspicious so early on when I went to the bathroom I called my ex-cop friend. Even though it would cost me $200 it was worth it for me to have her come and take a look at him and listen to our conversation over my phone (I left the line open at the table).

My ex-cop friend gave me a thumbs-down sign after the suspicious guy and I had been at the restaurant about 90 minutes. After that I turned off my phone and despite all of his attempts to entice me to fuck (and get arrested) I wasn't agreeing. I was able to put the final nail in his spiel when I told him "Look; you and every other hetero guy who sees my movies wants to fuck, but I don't fuck for money. However, if you really want some jollies for $1500 you can take a dozen naked photos of me. But you have to understand that my body guard will be in the room when you do, and if you try anything he'll crush your gonads."

He declined, but I did give him a kiss goodbye, and even though a cop I knew that he also had blue balls, lol.

-------------

July 12, 2010

I took my website down until filming of my next, and last, soft porn movie is completed. Filming starts today and I am billed as the #1 attraction. I start LA Valley classes again on August 2 and I plan to have graduated by the end of summer school in 2011.

Even though she is working harder than ever, and is often gone on location, Sherri is loving her role in the Cameron film and I'm happy for her. Unfortunately, because of her out-of-town shoots, she won't be able to attend LA Valley this semester.

--------------

July 26, 2010

Unfortunately the male star of the yet unnamed (I don't know what's taking so long) film I'm working on now is a real asshole. Fortunately I talked to Sherri about him and she's given me a few pointers to make things more bearable. I'll try them out this week when we have real, and then fake, fuck scenes.

---------------

July 30, 2010

Sherri's pointers worked so I'm feeling better now. I also got two future scenes modified to make them more palatable to me.

----------------

October 4, 2010

They finally have a name for our film, two weeks before shooting ends: "Party Wives." It has less class than my previous three films and more sex, but I guess SP Productions knows what will sell. I'm glad that I had already decided that this would be my last soft porn film, because I couldn't do another one like it.

Classes at LA Valley are going great; I'm actually learning and it's fun to interact with people on an intellectual level, especially since that's not the case on the set.

I've started up my Luscious Boobies site again, although I will not be accepting invitations until after my classes end on November 12.

------------------

October 18, 2010

Shooting ended today, and I got bonus checks for the last two movies. I've got more money saved now than I ever, in my wildest dreams, believed that I would.

Shooting ended last week for Sherri too. She's really happy with how things worked out and she got lots of compliments. She has two more auditions lined up for major studio films in the next two months. I think that she's on her way to stardom.

--------------

November 22, 2010

I can't believe the pent-up demand for Luscious Boobies. Last week I had three dinners, and two turned into all-nighters at $3000 total a pop.

Sherri got a part in another major studio movie; that's probably going to ruin my plans to have a repeat of last year's Caribbean trip over Christmas and New Year. We are having Thanksgiving dinner with friends of hers from her recent movie set.

-------------

December 27, 2010

Sherri and I had Christmas with a professor of mine (who Sherri also knows) from LA Valley and her family. It was a lot different than last year, lol. Today we are taking a quick trip to Martinique since Sherri doesn't start actual filming, although she had pre-production meetings last week, until January 5, the same day I start a five course load at LA Valley.

--------------

January 5, 2011

Even though we weren't starring in any soft porn flicks Sherri and I still made sure that we had no tan lines, lol. Two of the guys who hit on us were high class -- they didn't push for a fuck. While I would have liked to fuck Sherri really liked the guy named Rob who was from San Francisco and asked me not to fuck his friend because she could see a relationship with Rob.

Oh, the things that I do for friendship, lol.

Since I had so many paying customers the last month I didn't need to seek out a freebie in Martinique, but I still had a great time, one that was both active and relaxing.

Classes start today for me, shooting for Sherri.

--------------

May 6, 2010

I got my grades from the first semester, my first time ever taking five courses. I got 4 As and a B+ since I didn't have any filming to interfere with studying. Luscious Boobies averaged 3 clients a week for dinner and 2 of those overnight, raking in some serious coin. That was enough to keep me from being horny and with my bonus checks from my three movies that pay bonuses I'm what eighteen year old me would consider rich. I did have to call my ex-cop friend to help me with one potential overnight client who I rejected, and to give me her take on another potential client who she thought was likely a cop and gave me the thumbs-down sign.

Sherri has been seeing this Rob guy, who we met in Martinique, regularly despite the distance between LA and San Francisco. I think she's getting serious.

By not working in film I've really had time to exercise and even though I've been in good shape for years, I think that I'm in my best shape ever. I also have a complete beauty program that I follow to keep my tits in pristine condition (lol).

---------------

August 7, 2011

I officially got my associates degree in computer science from LA Valley today and simultaneously started courses at Pepperdine. With Sherri's interest in Rob and me becoming a full time student, we tearfully had to end our roommate relationship. I got an apartment near campus and Sherri is actually moving to San Francisco in a few days to live with Rob. She seems very happy, which makes me happy. It's also causing me to evaluate when I start looking for a real relationship and stop shaving my horns by being a whore.

-------------

December 19, 2011

I did well at Pepperdine my first semester. I should be able to graduate by the summer of 2013 if not earlier.

I took a trip to San Fran to visit with Sherri because she had really good news. Rob proposed and she accepted. They will likely get married June of next year. Of course I'll be the maid of honor.

Bad ass that I am I used my visit to have three dinners and two overnights with really high roll clients. The overnights were worth $5000 each; I gave them their money's worth. One was on Facebook the very next day bragging that he had fucked Luscious Boobies and that it was "The best sex ever!" I wish I could use it as promotional material, but I'm afraid that law enforcement really would nail me then.

--------------

June 14, 2012

Sherri and Rob got married yesterday. She was the most beautiful bride in history and very happy. I cried, she cried, and we danced with everyone at the reception until Rob whisked her away. There were very few people on Sherri's side since she had no family, but me and some of her other friends took the place of family and made it as special for her as we could.

I got lots of compliments -- and tears -- with my maid of honor speech and toast. Eighteen year old me would never have thought it possible that I could be funny and sincere talking in front of 150 people I didn't know and not have a coronary or a nervous breakdown.

After Sherri took off, however, I suddenly became very wistful -- and drunk. I ended up with the first (and hopefully last) gang bang of my life, and I don't have being drunk as an excuse because I knew what I was doing. Rob's best man, and all three other groomsmen, were well taken care of and could now brag that they banged (and sucked the tits of) Luscious Boobies. I was bowlegged walking in airports today and had to stuff a maxi pad up my cooch, but I have no regrets; except that they should have paid $10,000 for the privilege (lol).

-------------

April 27, 2013

Today was Pepperdine's graduation, and believe it or not I got my degree in computer science with a 3.3 GPA. I couldn't believe it but three months pregnant Sherri actually came to the ceremony. I love that girl!

I already have a job lined up at a tech company in the San Francisco area so that I'll be close to Sherri, Rob, and their new bambino.

I've decided to shut the Luscious Boobies website down and throw away the wigs, facial prostheses, and cosmetics from my time as a soft porn star and prostitute, and start looking for Mr. Right. I don't think that it will be awkward seeing Rob's groomsmen again despite our activities after Sherri's wedding reception, especially since two of them were married, but I'll have to see.

---------------

July 13, 2013

Two notable things happened today. In the morning I told the first guy that I've had a relationship interest with in a long time about my past. He's not cool with it and I don't expect to see him again.

In the afternoon I was over at Sherri's house and Gerald -- Rob's best man at his wedding -- was there. I've come not to like Gerald; Sherri doesn't like him either but puts up with him because he's Rob's friend.

For the umpteenth time he came onto me, including bringing up the gang bang after the reception. I had enough of him. I kneed him in the balls and as he was bent over pushed him down some stairs leading up to Sherri and Rob's patio. Then to Rob and Sherri I pretended that nothing happened. When after ten minutes and having regained his wind and dignity he came back into the house I ignored him. I do not expect trouble from him again but will make sure to inquire about his location before going over to Sherri's house the next time.

-----------------

October 23, 2013

Sherri delivered a six pound eleven ounce 19 inches long baby girl today who she's calling Alicia Jennifer Preston, the Jennifer in tribute to me though I hardly think that I'm worthy. I've decided that I will be the best "Aunt" there's ever been, however.

My job continues to go well and I've even gotten a promotion.

Things on the relationship front are not moving the way that I want. Earlier this week I told the third guy who I had an interest in about my past and haven't heard from him again. Oh well, "sa la vie"!

-----------------

December 23, 2013

I was at the Christmas party for Rob's firm yesterday -- since he's CEO he can invite who he wants to -- when I came across a guy who looked familiar. He seemed to be looking at me with a perplexed expression. When I had just come out of the ladies room in a secluded area of the hotel where the party was being held he was standing there.

"I'm sorry," he said, "this is not a line -- I swear -- but I've been looking at you all night trying to place you. I think that I've figured it out but I didn't want to ask in front of other guests. Are you Luscious Boobies?"

Then I remembered him. He was one of the two guys I serviced in San Francisco when I visited Sherri around the time of her engagement. He was the one who didn't post our coupling on Facebook, and he was probably the 2nd best looking John that I ever had, and definitely in the top five performers in my life (whether paid or freebie).

I played it cool. "Why don't we go into the lobby and talk," I smiled.

We went into the lobby and sat next to each other on a couch. "Are...uh...gulp...uh...you her/she/whatever?" he stammered.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked in a pleasant manner.

"Because if you are you've ruined me for any other woman and I want to have a relationship with you -- not, uh, that, uh, I mean, uh, that you'd agree, uh to one with me," he replied, blushing and starting to sweat.

I just stared at him with a half-smile for a good thirty seconds. Then I asked "What's your name, and why are you at the party?"

"I'm Alex Compton and I'm the CEO of Rob's company's largest customer, and a long-time friend of his."

"How come I didn't see you at Sherri and Rob's wedding?"

"I was sorry to miss it but I had an essential European business trip. If you've been in their den you've seen the cuckoo that I gave them as a wedding present."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty nine."

"How did you get to be a CEO so early?"

"My father started the company, but when he had a health issue I took over and have tripled the sales the last three years including because the components we get from Rob's company are much better quality than what we had been using and increased our company's products' operability significantly."

"Are you married?"

"No, and never have been."

"Why did you arrange to meet Luscious Boobies?"

"Because there's something about her in 'Animal Lust,' continued in her other films, that excited me more than I have ever otherwise been excited in my life. I was between relationships and I couldn't possibly pass up the chance to be with her when I had it."

"Why would you want a relationship with her since she's been a soft porn movie star and prostitute?"

"Because I'm in lust with her -- you -- uh, I mean her, and I've not been able to find her on the Internet again so I think she's changed careers and who knows, might be available. Hope burns eternal in the human bosom!"

With that he smiled; I laughed.

I offered Alex my hand as I stood up. "Hi Alex; I'm Jennifer Boyd. Are you a passable dancer because I have danced very little tonight and I love to dance."

"I think that I'm more than passable, but I'd be pleased to show you and get your opinion."

We danced the night away -- he was very interesting to talk to -- we talked with Rob and Sherri and they had only good things to say about Alex. He got my cell phone number and a quick kiss on the lips when we parted. He's already called three times today, the first two to chat, and the last one to ask me out to a play.

Hmmmm; this guy may be a live one! Lol

-----------------

February 15, 2014

Jennifer Boyd and Alex Compton fucked for the first time yesterday -- Valentine's Day. Actually I think that Alex made love and I have to admit that it was more than fucking for me. There was an emotional component; probably not love, but on the way. The poor man seems besotted with me. I'll have to snap him out of worshipping me if this relationship continues for another month -- which I hope that it does.

He is a good fuck; definitely more than a nine on a ten point scale, and if I develop the same feelings for him that it appears that he has for me he probably will be a ten!

Sherri is encouraging our relationship. "Alicia Jennifer needs a 'cousin'" she laughingly says, but it is clear that she really likes Alex and did even before I met him.

---------------

May 4, 2014

Last night Alex asked me to marry him despite the fact that he's fully informed about my past, but also knows that I haven't even looked at another man since I met him at Rob's firm's Christmas party. I told him that I needed a little while to think about it; then I completely exhausted him and almost ripped his dick off last night I was so charged up and passionate. My last orgasm was after he ate my pussy after he had fucked it three times -- I think that that was what pushed me over the edge and made me realize that I loved him, so this morning I said "Yes."

Of course I called Sherri right away. She was thrilled.

---------------

May 11, 2014

A lot happened the last three days. I met Alex's parents for the first time. They live in a mansion and obviously have always been rich. I knew that Alex had told them about my background so I was a little apprehensive -- I don't think that when Alex was a kid that his mother Ruth thought to herself "I hope that someday Alex marries a porn star and whore."

Both 'rents were a little cautious at first. However, when they found out that I had a degree from Pepperdine, worked as a computer scientist, was "charming," and could carry on an intelligent conversation, they seemed pleased, if not totally accepting.

Actually, just before we left after dinner Ruth took me aside and said "Of course it's really obvious to see why Alex is attracted to you physically -- you're dynamite -- but I had a great deal of apprehension before tonight. Now that I find out that your intelligence and personality match your beauty I can see that Alex isn't just infatuated with you, but in love. I see a great future for you two."

That may have been the nicest thing that anyone except for Sherri ever said to me. I actually started crying, and she hugged me until my sobs stopped.

The next day Alex and I went shopping for an engagement ring. He wanted to buy something way too ostentatious. I demanded something a third the size but really elegant, and that's what I got.

Yesterday I moved into Alex's house and we christened the dining room table and the washing machine during spin cycle, lol.

--------------

August 9, 2014

Today I'm getting married; Alex's parents insisted on footing the entire bill, and a ten day honeymoon in Hawaii. Of course Sherri is my matron of honor and though Alicia Jennifer is still too young to walk I insisted that Rob's mother carry her down the aisle as the flower girl.

I'm so excited I hope that I don't pee my panties.

August 10, 2014

The wedding and reception (and first love-making as a married couple) went off without a hitch. I'm writing this on the plane to Hawaii, glowing like a star with a serenity I've never felt before. Sigh.