Quotes From A Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't get much sleep last night, lol, so I think that I'll put this diary entry away and lay my head on Alex's shoulder.

--------------

December 14, 2014

Since neither Sherri nor I need the money since we have well-to-do husbands we decided to set up a charity. With my computer skills and Sherri's interpersonal skills we have every expectation of success.

Our husbands were almost as enthusiastic about it as we are. We want to help trailer trash girls succeed. Sherri and I both know that we only succeeded because we had great bodies and better than average intelligence. 95% of trailer trash girls don't have those advantages. Our charity will provide food, clothing, life-lessons education, counselling, for those old enough job training, and most of all -- hope! Our goal is to help twenty girls a year.

We got notice that our incorporation as a 501(c)(3) charity was finalized today. I used my savings from my film and prostitute work for half the seed money and Sherri, Rob, and Alex kicked in the rest. I quit my job (official in a month since I had to give that amount of notice) and will start as the volunteer executive director within the next six weeks. A suburb two over from the one that Sherri and I live in will provide the clients.

---------------

March 13, 2015

I found out today that I'm about six weeks pregnant. I guess my mother-in-law Ruth and that bitch (lol) Sherri have had their prayers answered, while I get to make a sacrifice to the porcelain throne every morning.

Despite my bitching I am really excited.

The charity is going gangbusters. The teachers -- who we interact with and pay for tutoring -- at the schools that most of the girls go to have seen real positive development for virtually all of the girls. We're really charged up to keep it going!

-------------

October 23, 2015

I can't fucking believe it; I delivered my seven pound one ounce 19 inch long little girl today, on Alicia Jennifer's two year birthday. One chance out of 365 for that. My daughter is beautiful. We named her Justine (for Alex's maternal grandmother) Sherri (for my best friend) Compton.

I'm wiped but so happy. Alex, the MIL, and Sherri are over the moon, all of them having shed at least some tears.

--------------

October 30, 2015

So I've turned from someone with "perfect" C cup tits into a lunch line (lol). In actuality although the feeling is much different having little Justine sucking on my titties is more rewarding than anyone else in my history sucking on them. I swear that she's staring into my soul as she sucks away. She already has Alex wrapped around her little finger which doesn't bode well for when she's sixteen and wants a red convertible.

-------------

November 21, 2017

Sherri and I must have some special bond because yesterday we both delivered our second girls. Now we have one kid each with the exact same birthday two years apart, and one kid each with exactly the same birthday. Rob and Alex think it's hilarious and tell everyone who will listen that they were on the phone the night of conception talking to and encouraging each other -- the bastards (lol).

--------------

June 8, 2018

Sherri and I had a ceremony today for the first girls in our charity old enough to "graduate." There are five of them. Each of them got their High School diploma. Two are going to college on scholarships and our charity is providing them with $1000 a semester for expense money. The other three have jobs lined up which we helped them get and two are living together in an apartment that our charity is paying the first year's rent for. We're giving the other girl a used car and she has a stable situation with an Aunt.

Sherri and I cried more than the girls when with pride we realized "Trailer trash no more!"

---------------

March 3, 2022

A week ago I delivered my third and final kid, Keith Corcoran Compton. Sherri jumped the gun and had her third kid -- also a boy -- four months ago and then just like me had her tubes tied.

I thought that I was just a lunch line with my two girls -- but this kid is on a different level. I swear that since he was only two days old he's been able to completely drain both of my boobies every day. Alex used to get some tit time with the two girls, but he's not getting any with this kid -- he's already jealous (lol).

I'm afraid that by the time that Keith is weaned my "perfect" titties will be a thing of the past. However, you know what -- I wouldn't trade even a day with my family for the best tits in the world.