All Comments on 'R.H.S. Pt. 01'

by coffeeandredheads

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Here's tonights, new author, cuck epic. Can't get away from these cheap attempts at posting a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No chance this turns out well

When your characters are dumber than rocks and doing really stupid things, you have no chance that the story will be either erotic or entertaining. This was neither of those things. Please don't continue as there is no where to go.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there any more room for stupidity?!

Hell yes. In cucko de cucko la caka Land even the talent free scribbler are great.

BleeckeBleeckeover 3 years ago
Don’t bother

Another wimp cuckold

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 3 years ago

You might technically have a married couple in this awful story (if one wants to call what they have a "marriage"), but this sorry ass bullshit will be much better received in the IR section, where despite being called "Interracial Love", it's filled with troped out bullshit just like this, with scum-slut "wives", husbands in the running for "world's biggest pussy", and predatory womanizing black men with donkey dicks who turn out white women and destroy white men for kicks, stories written to sew fear and hate among insecure white men, of which this site is filled to the brim with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think in my version,

Sam finds a "Smart Pill" and takes it and the RHS is never able to find him again... He escapes and id free of her forever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife Gone

Sam might as well leave and go home as his wife is no longer his. Start the divorce process because even if she comes home he will never satisfy her and she will never stop craving BBC.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

Oh. Then the big black lover with his big black cock trope appeared in yet another story and it all fell to bits.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What a stinky pile of garbage.

It’s like you rummaged through the trash, found the tropes you were looking, cleaned them up and presented it to the readers as your pride and joy.

Do us a favour and don’t make a part two.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I was going to try and read this story and give a new author a fair chance. No can do.

I'm sure you did some research before you started to write, but an hour and a half wait for the flight crew to get there from another flight, I don't think so. To already be boarded for said hour and a half not gonna happen. Then she gets drunk off of one mixed drink, she sure was a light weight.

Next you couldn't wait to match her up with the big black bull, ex-football player oh and divorced so he could do as he pleased. They get to Vegas and you inform us that he (even though he is a big time lawyer) is a submissive. They get up on day one to go swimming and then you drop the cock cage B/S. I have to tell you I quit right there.

Being the glutton for punishment I read the last I read the last few lines of this travesty, so much for a get away for your couple, it was just another I/R blacking for the cuck crowd.

Please don't submit a number two for this story as this one stunk bad enough.

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 3 years ago

I think you are a good writer. It seems more like a fetish story but I'm sure the submissive cuck lifestyle is a thing for some. It was a little cringe-worthy and would have grabbed my attention more if Sam broke a liquor bottle and went to town on Jack after he saw him with his wife and deal with those ramifications then again, she probably wasn't worth the effort.

It would be interesting to see how this plays out if you also did another version with the same characters and initial plotline as a BTB story

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Awful racist krap ... get outta LW into fetish asshat

Copycat88Copycat88over 3 years ago

DONT LET THE ASS HATS GET YOU DOWN. Not a bad first attempt. There are some areas that need some work, but not too bad. I do think Literotica should make a "cuck" sub page so the dips who can't handle sub male literature can be left alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

Geez guys! Did someone hold a gun to your head and make you read this? Maybe it should be in IR or fetish, but the story is good enough it doesn't deserve the amount of vitriol in the comments.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildover 3 years ago
Thumbs up.

Fantastic story. So we'll written. Looking forward to part two.

dirtydaviddirtydavidover 3 years ago

I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vomit enforcer drivel from and for retarded excuses of human existence

And yes, you are talent free

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stepped into the jackal's den

LW is populated by bitter, unforgiving, divorced men who can't write but they sure can bitch. Ignore them. Write about what you want. Great first effort. Stick with it.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 3 years ago

most enjoyable. THIS ought to annoy the hell out of readers of this genre!! Well done!

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Loved this

Looking forward to chapter 2 and more.

Ignore the losers who post poisonous comments here. You have a arousing loving wife storyline and this is exactly where it belongs in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmm!

Promising but don't forget about the hubby. We need to enjoy his Vacation also.

spankfunforspankfunforover 3 years ago
Sizziling Hot!

This Is A Menage A Tois, only One Is Caged! Sooo Cool!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 3 years ago

Liked that one a lot and don't understand the low rating. So five stars from me and keep up the good work. Highly arousing.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

This is a story for the real idiotic racists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, love the public humiliation element element

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whew

Truthful comments non this trash certainly made the cuck fans swell up and hiss in helpless anger. Nothing scarier than a crying cuck.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Really slow to develop. Heat was there but the cuck willingness made the story weak. Humiliation happens by him not wanting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story my man. If people don't like cuckolding then they can move on.

I love how the story begins and it's already a Female Led relationship, she then easily slips into submission to the alpha male. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unusual to see a Loving Wives story featuring the Royal Horticultural Society. Original!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous