All Comments on 'R.H.S. Pt. 02'

by coffeeandredheads

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another cuck poster, not author, as that would indicate that he can write, hits absolute bottom with this one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
5 stars and I usually hate cuckold stories but I do have Mixed thoughts

On the one hand, everyone is going out their way to ensure this is just a fantasy being played out; but what happens when the fantasy doesn’t end? Or when feelings get involved?

I know 2 couples who were in this kind of relationship, or something similar, and it ended badly for both. If you treat your spouse with disdain and disrespect, it foxes that point in your brain and after awhile, insults, humiliation and disrespect is all you can do.

At some point, feelings will be involved or worse, the spouse is treated like an afterthought, a distraction and people pick up on these clues. I hope you can explore these avenues in depth because I feel that you are one of the few authors with the ability to bring these characters to life in a way that isn’t done very often: real live consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So a couple of suggestions

As a long time reader you should understand that cuckolds are NOT in favor for most of the loving wives crowd and stories about them don't play well. You're likely to get bombed in the comments and have few stars awarded. This would play better in Fetish. You might get away with it in Erotic Couplings. But a story with some BBC fucking a man's wife while that man "cleans" his wife's pussy doesn't cut it in the LW category. Add to the fact that you made Sam such an unlikable guy and that his wife is dumber than a stump and you have no chance that this story is going to be liked. There's nothing erotic, sexy or entertaining about it. At the end of the day I couldn't care less about the characters and that make this a waste of time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a joke

A sad one too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Going well

The story is developing nicely. The dialogue reads well but is sometimes wordy. The "who's pussy is this" sequence is too predictable. Consider doing without cliches. Keep the story going! Thanks.

blue66blue66over 3 years ago

Loved it.

Really enjoyed your story and await your next chapter.

Take no notice of the usual haters who dislike certain themes without reading them.

I never read a story with a theme I don't like and never vote on principal only after reading the story.

Keep going it's really good so far.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Compounding disappointment

The worst part of reading a distasteful or disgusting story is when there is a "Part 2"

I gave it one star for the effort it must have taken to compile this dreadful epistle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible!

With mentally ill comments like the one from Whackdoodle you may think you are on a winner, but you should look at cuck stories....

people hate them with a passion, specially in LW section.

Should be in fetish or transgender, after all most cucks are closet trans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuckoldry is a fetish. put it in Fetish.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Dreadful... just divorce these 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

First, thank you for sharing your story. It was very well written and I'm looking forward to sharing it with my redheaded hotwife. I'm sure it will get her very wet, lol.

Second, don't worry about the negative comments. There are certain people here who think they own this category and have the right to tell everyone how to write and where they can write it. They are wrong, but if you try to make them happy, you will only make yourself miserable. Keep doing what you are doing, and please keep sharing it with us here. I promise, the trolls are loud, but there are plenty of fans who you are bringing real enjoyment to.

And again, thank you for sharing an excellent and sexy story!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Up front, I don't like these kinds of stories. Now after two chapters you have stretched he realm of believability. we understand Sam is a lawyer, we understand Chloe is a housewife, and that Jack is an ex-NFL player. At 48 Jack is getting to fulfill his dream of being a high school football coach.

Now lets go into the real world. Any fortune Jack would have had he would have lost in his divorce, yet in Vegas to claim the R.H.S. he is throwing money around like it's water. Rolls Royce to ride in, VIP seating everywhere they went, Friends following along, just who was paying for all this. If Jack was as great as you want us to believe, the coaching job would have been at a college or university where he might get paid a six figure salary instead of a high school where if lucky he would get paid $45,000.00 a year.

Coffee, you want to write a sex story, fine, try and keep it real at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it, but the characters got to their final destination to quickly. You summed up their dynamic smoothly early on. That's okay, but most readers crave the angst these type of stories to build. The sex scenes were playful and fun. Consensual. You've written yourself into a corner. They've both accepted their fate. Too quickly. There's no where left for these characters to go - besides bigger black cock. The fiery first scene was nice by separating the 'naive' couple at the pool party. But, should have stopped with her on her knees - not fucking so quickly. Save that for much, much later. Ignore the haters - those are all jaded divorcees being reminded of their failures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go further

Baby bump time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HATE IT

I HATE cuckold stories like this in the 'Loving Wives' area. NO loving wife turns a human being into a SUBHUMAN SLAVE deprived from sexual pleasure in the name of love. That's the same as saying "Having cancer or AIDS is a blessing". A big cock pleasure IS a FETISH unless the woman has a CAVE for a pussy. Stop selling the fetish that BIG cocks are better, for they are NOT. They tend to be painful for the pussy anatomically has evolved to widen, not to lengthen. Forcibly lengthening a pussy leads to tears and pain, NOT TO PLEASURE. Horses and humans are only the same in the sick minds of authors of cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why is this in LW?

belongs in IR or Fetish 1*

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The whole humiliation thing is literally a mental issue.

Spousal sharing, when both are free to have fun is one thing, humiliation s a screwed up as golden showers and hot turds.

So Sam will be permanently locked up, she'll keep him in the spare bedroom while she and her lover live in the master bedroom, she'll still "love" Sam, like a pet and nothing more.

Those with this particular mental health issue can't/won't stray from the cuck guidelines that literally every cuck writer sticks with. Try and imagine writing something unique on some way, not just retreading the same tire for the thousandth time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revolting garbage.

If you or any reader finds this sexually thrilling in any way, you need serious help. There is nothing remotely attractive or exciting about your stories, there are a cry for help from a mentally ill person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more more!1

Fabulous cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

can't wait to read the next chapter in your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As Cuck Stories Go, Pretty Good.

Good one, CoffRedHd. This does a good job of explaining some of the underlying desires and needs that lead some couples to a cuckold lifestyle at the level of the fetish, humiliation included.

The comments clearly show that the things I may find intensely erotic, are anathema to others. Though not interested in living a cuckold's life, it is a good example of a husband and wife that are seriously into sex, and that is super erotic to almost every body. 90% of all stories in the LW category are focused on the search/desire for a more intense sexual experience within a marriage - or without! - and that "without" is what the category is all about.

Well done!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Stupid is always possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hottt

these stories made me cum a lot of times

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Typical cuck can finish anything

Listless1Listless1over 2 years ago

Very hot story. Jack getting what he wants and giving both Chloe and Sam what they need. Don’t listen to the fools who read stories they claim not to like but some how just need to keep reading them. You are giving them what they need just like Jack does for Sam.

SpinachdocSpinachdocover 2 years ago

This is awesome. Please write more.

stif75stif75over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hope you finish it up.

jonnyvegas21jonnyvegas2110 months ago

Please finish...this is a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous