Rabbit Hole Ch. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
Downfall of a house wife in the rabbit hole.
3.6k words
4.3
10.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers

Hi, this is a story about my downfall from a wife to a whore.

I am 32-year-old Indian house wife. I am 175 cm tall and have slim body.

I have fair and smooth skin. I do not have very large breasts, I wear 34-B cup bra.

After marriage I came to Mumbai with my husband. We started living in an apartment in a high-class part of the Mumbai. My husband was working in Navy.

He used to be away travelling for months, when he was on ship. Initially I used to get very bored when he is not home. But slowly I started making some friends, had a routine and started keeping myself busy.

I do have an interest in Art, I started visiting art galleries and made some contacts there. Slowly, I started working in organising art exhibitions.

We had a servant Gautam, who was helping me for the cleaning and cooking. As I was the only person in the house, he did not have much work to do. He used to come for cooking and cleaning early morning for hour or two.

Sometimes he used to stay home for whole day and watch TV, as nobody was at home the whole day. When I used to arrive at home in the evening, he used to make nice dinner for me.

Sometimes he used to call his friends home to watch cricket match together. But I always trusted him. They used to have fun, but they always used to clean the house and leave before I come home in the evening.

One day I came home after the work and saw that he was watching TV with his 2 friends on the sofa. They were also drinking beer while watching the TV.

After seeing me, they quickly got up. He indicated to his friends to pack up and leave. I could see disappointment on their faces. Apparently, they were having good time together.

I told them, "No worries, you guys can continue with the party. I am anyway tired. I will go to sleep in my bedroom."

His friends were happy after hearing that, but Gautam was feeling a bit awkward. I gave him a smile to indicate that I am not irritated with this, and I went into my bedroom.

They continued with the party. His friends seemed to be impressed on my looks. They were teasing Gautam about how lucky he was, that he got to work with person like me.

I tried to ignore their comments about me and tried to call my husband. As usual he was busy and not able to talk. It was only 7 pm, I was not feeling sleepy.

I wanted to change to night dress, but I was not feeling comfortable when there were 3 guys drinking beer in my living room.

After watching passing traffic from balcony for a while, I wanted to go to the kitchen to get some water. I saw that, as soon as I opened the bedroom door, they changed the TV program. I think, they were watching some naughty stuff.

When I was filling my water bottle, Gautam came into the kitchen and said, "Madam, did you have dinner?"

I nodded, "no."

"Why don't you join us? We have ordered nice food from restaurant. We have enough for four of us including you," he said.

"No sorry Gautam, I do not want to disturb you. You guys enjoy your party. I am not much hungry anyway. I will get this fruit with me," I politely declined his offer.

"Come on Madam, you are not disturbing us. It would be pleasure to have you in our party. Its fine if you want to eat the fruit, but I insist, you should eat with us, " said his friend Kumar, who suddenly interrupted our conversation.

I felt that he was already bit drunk. But I decided not to disappoint them. "Anyway, instead of eating fruit alone in the bedroom, I can spend few minutes with them and finish my fruit. Afterall what am I going to do the whole evening," I said to myself.

I agreed to sit with them for a while. Kumar was cheering and thanking me for joining their small party. Gautam was feeling little awkward.

Gautam and his friend were sitting on one sofa. Kumar was sitting on the floor with beer in his side. He had offered me his sofa to sit.

"I am so happy that you joined us madam. Generally rich people do not want to mix up with poor people like us. You are different. You treated us equally. I am very impressed", he was praising me for joining them in the party.

I just smiled.

"We poor people work hard for whole day. We rarely get such pleasure to sit together and have some nice drink. Our families are away from us in the remote village. We live here alone and do the hard work for little money. We hardly get any source of enjoyment. And we almost never get a chance to drink with such beautiful woman like you," he said and offered me some food to eat.

I kind of felt sad about what he said. It was true, these guys are staying in small shelter, working for long hours and at the end of the day do not even get chance to meet their wives and children. I felt happy, that I joined them and shared some food with them.

Instead of TV, they all were looking at me. I was feeling bit uncomfortable, but also little bit exited. I received such undivided male attention after long time.

Then suddenly Kumar asked, "How many years for your marriage, madam?"

"3 years, "I said.

"Then why you guys do not have any children?" he asked bluntly.

Gautam was feeling very awkward with this personal question by Kumar.

I smiled and said, "No I have difficulty in having baby. I have a condition."

"What condition? What difficulty do you have? " He asked again very bluntly.

"Its some medical stuff Kumar, why do you bother?" said Gautam to him.

"No, sorry if I offended you. I was just asking out of genuine concern," Kumar said.

Not knowing what to say. I tried to explain him, "My body has some problems producing egg. After having sex for million times, there is one chance for me to get a baby. We might adobe a child may be."

"That is very sad. I wish I could help you," said Kumar sadly.

"What help was he going to do?" I was wondering to myself.

"I have one solution to your problem. If you do not mind what I am saying, then it will benefit you," he said moving towards me.

I had no interest in his solution. I knew it is of no use. But just out of curiosity I asked him, "go ahead."

He leaned towards me and said, "Please don't mind what I say madam. But your breasts seem small. If your breast grows bigger, you get more chance to get baby. Woman with small breasts often have problems with having child. Their body is not fully developed."

Gautam was shocked and baffled by his comment. I was also in a shock. I did not know what to say about his remarks.

"May be you are finding this stupid, but this works madam. We have this knowledge in our villages since generations. I know it works," he was saying very confidently.

I did not want to argue with him on this topic. So, I said, "No, its possible. You may be right. Thanks for sharing. I will check with my doctor."

"No madam, doctors do not like our ways. They believe in western science. You should do regular breast massage and stop wearing bra. Then your breasts will grow bigger," he was still trying to convince me with his even more weird ideas.

"Ok thanks for your ideas, I think I should go and sleep now," I said to excuse myself from the awkward conversation.

Gautam felt worried that I am angry because of this conversation.

"I am sorry madam, I made you feel awkward. You need to be sometime direct when it comes to medical issues. Please do not leave, when will we get chance to speak with such a beautiful girl like you," Kumar said trying to make puppy face.

"No, I am not awkward, but just tired anyway due to the busy day. Nothing else," I tried to make him feel better.

"No problem, madam, we are not that lucky people it seems. But one thing why don't you try my suggestion when you sleep?" Kumar asked.

"What suggestion?" I asked.

"Remove your bra when you sleep. And do not wear tomorrow onwards," he said.

"But if Madam do not wear bra, you know it will be visible in her dress. "Nipples" I meant," suddenly the second friend of Gautam said, who was silent till now.

I was shocked by his comments, now they were openly talking about my nipples.

"You do not see the nipples in Indian dresses, and you may see through nighty, that I am not sure. Madam can you please come outside for two minutes, when you remove bra and wear nighty?" he asked me innocently.

I was totally shocked by his proposal. They assumed that I am going to remove my bra, and now they want to see, how I look without bra in my nighty?

"I am not going to settle your debate by removing my bra. Thanks for your suggestions anyway," I tried to brush off their request.

"No madam, if they are suggesting why don't you try once?" this time Gautam said, who was feeling awkward till now. I guess he was excited with the prospect of seeing me in the nighty without the bra.

"Please madam, we are not asking you to get naked in front of us. Just we want to see you in nighty. There is no harm in it," Kumar was trying to convince me.

"Ok, I will show you. now let me go," I said to them.

"Madam, can you wear that white nighty?" asked Gautam.

Ohh no, he is asking for my sexiest sleeveless nighty. How did he know about it? Also, I was doubting on their intentions.

When I went to the bedroom. I closed the door and removed my bra. I was looking at my boobs in mirror. "They are indeed not big," I said to myself. I opened the cupboard to get the nighty. Then I saw the white satin sleeveless nighty.

I was getting exited about this whole thing. "It's ok if these poor guys get some show. Anyway, I am not getting naked," I said to myself. After wearing the nighty, I was feeling shy to get out of bedroom in front of 3 strangers. The strangers who are already drunk, who want to see my breasts and trace my nipples. I took deep breath and went outside into the living room.

All 3 guys got up from their sofa. They were staring at my breasts with their mouths wide open. They did not believe that I would really accept their request.

"See you can see slight trace of nipples, but its totally fine. I told you," said Kumar to the third friend.

"Madam, you are looking so beautiful and sexy like this. Please sit with us for few minutes," insisted Kumar.

I was so aroused by their stares. Not sure why, I felt like I should let them enjoy the view bit more. So, I sat in front of them on the sofa again.

"Madam, you don't know how grateful we are to you. We don't get to see our wives for months. We can't openly look at other beautiful women, because we are married. Seeing someone in nighty is a remote dream," Kumar was saying very happily.

I felt as if I really gave them big favour by letting them to see me, in the nighty. There was bit awkwardness in air. Everyone was staring at my breasts. Trying to get peek of my breasts through sides. Staring at my cleavage. Trying to figure out shape of my breasts and location of my nipples.

"Madam, can I ask you one more favour? if you don't mind?" asked Kumar.

"Go ahead!" not sure why but I said very confidently.

"Can you touch you? I never touched such beautiful girl in my life. I am not talking about private parts, just your hands and legs. To feel your soft skin," He was requesting me with "begging very much" face.

I was shocked by his request, but then I thought what is the harm. He is just asking to touch my hands and legs.

With little awkwardness I finally said yes to him. He was sitting on floor next to me. I leaned forward and presented him my hand.

He held my hand and put his other hand on back of my palm. He started slowly moving his hand over my skin till my shoulders.

He got glimpse of my side boobs from my braless sleeveless nighty.

I was very much aroused by this. I did not know that; a simple hand touch would be that different. Now I was nervous because he was going to touch my legs.

He moved closer to my legs and started moving his hand over my foot towards the knee. When he reached to my knee, I closed my eyes. I knew he was going further to my inner thigh.

He continued upwards from the knee and slowing moving his hand on my soft inner thigh.

I was wondering where will he stop. I was feeling very nervous and exited.

His hand was still going upward towards my intimate part.

It was getting more and more sensitive for me.

He slowly touched my pussy lips over my panty.

I feeling his finders on my panty. Naturally I backed down a bit. And he removed his hand.

For two minutes there was silence in the air. He and I were still feeling the touch and the moment.

Then suddenly I realized that both Gautam and the other friend were watching all this, whatever thing happening between me and Kumar.

They both were stunned with their mouth wide open.

I did not know, how to react. I just gave them nervous smile.

They both smiled back. They felt bit encouraged by my acceptance to all proposals from Kumar and letting him touch me.

I could see in their eyes; they were also expecting their turn. My whole body shivered with the thought that, "They were looking at me to tell that they were expecting their turn."

I had no clue how to react to this situation. I kind of looked towards the other friend.

He got the clue, he got up and walked towards me.

I had no idea what he wanted to do. "May be same as what Kumar did? Will he go further? Should I let him touch me? Where will this go from here?" many thoughts were coming in my mind.

He stood behind me and asked with hesitation, "May I also touch? I mean little bit? your, your shoulders?" And without waiting for my reply, he started putting his hand very hesitantly on my shoulders.

He was very hesitant in his approach. I even had one thought in my mind to encourage him to be bold. But with the nervousness and excitement, I just looked up to him and smiled.

I was frozen by his touches on my neck and shoulders. I was totally wet by all this excitement. I closed my eyes and just started feeling his hands on my shoulders.

He hesitantly massaged my shoulders and neck and slowly started moving his hands towards my cleavage.

Before I could react, he slowly slid his hands inside my braless nighty on my breasts. I felt his bare fingers on the skin of my soft breasts. I was shocked by his move. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, with surprise in my eyes.

With lot of hesitation, he was still pushing his luck. He started fondling my breasts.

I had no idea how to react, without any protest I just kept looking up at his face. I could see the nervousness on his face. His urge of touching my breasts overpowering his shyness.

He was touching my nipples now, slowly pinching them.

Whenever he pinched my nipples, I closed my eyes. I was able to see satisfaction on his face. Then suddenly I realized that both Gautam and Kumar were watching this breast play.

I held his hands and pulled them out of my nighty. He suddenly felt very guilty. Without saying any word he went back to his place.

It was all silent. I was feeling very embarrassed about what just happened. Gautam and Kumar were looking at me with shock.

When I looked at Gautam, I could feel he missed his heart beat. Because it was now his turn for the request.

He leaned forward to say something and I just got up from the sofa. I was feeling very embarrassed. I said to them, "Sorry but I want to go to bed now. Good night." And without waiting for them, I just rushed towards bedroom.

Gautam followed me to the bedroom. He came inside and closed the door.

I looked at him, I knew he was really disappointed that he is going to miss his chance. The chance which he will never get again. Because all of this, was happening in the heat of the moment. I also felt little bad for him because he was the trusted guy I knew and they both were strangers.

Before I could say anything, he said to me, "Madam I am sorry about what just happened. But I am also wanting to tell you something. I always admired your beauty. I always wanted to see you naked. Please, please madam, I won't touch you like them but at least can I see your beautiful body, pure, without clothes, naked?"

I was totally shocked and confused by his request. On the one hand I wanted to end this awkward situation and on the other hand, I wanted to fulfill his wish because he was the only guy who was left. And I could see disappointment on his face.

I said, "Ok but this is first and last time. After that could you guys leave?"

He happily nodded.

I could see excitement in his eyes. I slowly slid lace of my nighty over my shoulders and slowly pulled it down.

My bare shoulders, cleavage, breasts, nipples, my belly button and then my wet panty. Slowly all my private parts were visible to him. The nighty fell down on the floor. I was standing naked in front of him only with my wet panty on.

He was speechless and he was looking at me from top to bottom. Then he pointed towards my panty. He was so much in awe, that he could not speak, he was just pointing to my panty.

I was also totally frozen, I knew he was indicating me to remove my last piece, my panty. But I was also just looking at him.

He walked slowly towards me with his finger still pointing to my panty, and he touched it. He slowly put his fingers in my panty to pull it down.

I looked into his eyes and gave him approval.

He slowly pulled it down.

I was totally naked in from of him.

He was standing next to me admiring my beauty.

I slowly moved towards me. We both were looking into each other's eyes.

He leaned towards my face.

I automatically closed my eyes and leaned my face towards him.

He got the clue and he moved his face to lock his lips with my lips. We started kissing.

First gentle kiss and then passionate kiss. He was enjoying my wet, soft lips. His hands were fondling my breasts.

After long kissing he moved his mouth down and started kissing my neck, shoulders and eventually he started kissing my breasts.

I felt electric current in my body. I could fill his tongue licking my breasts. his lips sucking skin of my breasts.

He moved to my nipples and started sucking them. Sucking them hard like a baby. Biting them sometimes.

I was totally out of control by now. I pulled myself away from him. And I walked backward towards the bed giving him invitation for the love.

He removed his cloths and jumped over me. He started kissing me passionately and started sucking my breasts.

His tool was rubbing on my thighs, the liquid from his cock was making my thighs wet.

I opened my legs to let him inside.

He smiled and pushed his tool inside me.

It was big, hard and hot. I had difficulty in taking him inside me.

Strock by stroke he pushed his way inside me.

Now I was all his.

He was fucking me with full passion. He was enjoying every bit of it. He started fucking me hard and fast. His speed started increasing and then he pushed it deep inside me.

Pressing it inside, I felt his cock pulsating inside me.

He unloaded all his seeds deep inside me.

I could see satisfaction on his face.

I was wondering where did this whole thing go.

We were also feeling little bit guilty about what I did.

We both gave smile to each other and he pulled out.

Thus, he had best night of his life ...

But the story did not end here. To be continued ...

hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers