Rabbit Hole Ch. 02: Kumar

Story Info
Continuation of the series Rabbit hole, Kumar gets upset.
1k words
4
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers

After having steamy sex with me, Gautam got up and thanked me with satisfaction in his eyes. He put on his T-shirt and pant and went into the living room.

I was still laying naked on the bed, trying to get into my senses. Thinking about what just happened, "I just had sex with a guy, who is not my husband!"

And then, I heard the door opening again. I saw Kumar barging in with Gautam who was trying to stop him.

I quickly pulled over the duvet to cover my naked body. I could see him trying to get peak of my body.

He came straight to me and said, "Madam, how nice of you that you are happy to give us the ultimate pleasure. I suppose now it is my turn?"

And he started coming towards the bed.

I quickly stopped him and said, "No no, you are being misunderstood, I have no such intention. It just happened in the heat of the moment. I do not want to have sex with you guys. I am sorry."

I could see very big disappointment on his face. And then it turned into anger, "What do you mean by "It just happened", and why you do not want to do it with me?"

"I invited you and seduced you. I took the risk of offending you, by the bold topics. As a result, Rajesh got to caress your boobs, and Gautam even got to have sex with you. And what I got? Just an opportunity to touch your hand?" he started shouting loudly.

I was getting panicked. He was drunk. He did not know how loudly he was talking. He was not in control and very disappointed.

I tried to calm him down, "Look, I am really sorry I did not mean to do all these things. You also know that, it all happened in the heat of the moment. I am really sorry, but please try to understand. I am married woman, and I am already feeling guilty of what have I done. On top of that you are shouting on me so loudly, that neighbours might also get to know about this whole thing. Please calm down."

"No no, I will not calm down till I get what I deserve. You had sex with Gautam and now you must also let me have it," he was really not listening to me and was very desperate for the sex.

I wished to throw him out of the house specially via window. But I had to handle the situation, "Ok, ok first calm down and stop shouting otherwise you will not get anything."

He instantly calmed down, and started looking with lot of hope towards me.

"Oops, what did I say? does that mean if he calms down, I have to give him something? That is what he is expecting," I wondered myself.

I had no other choice. I told to Gautam to go out of the room. "Fine, do it quickly," I said removing the duvet and revealing my naked body to him as invitation.

He was so happy, he instantly removed his pants and jumped in the bed. His tool was very erect and pulsating as if it is very desperate for the action.

He came close to me and put his one hand on my round ass and the other on my breast.

"Oh boy, here we go again, what am I doing?" I was wondering to myself as he approached closer for a kiss and I submitted myself to him.

I closed my eyes, opened my lips and let him grab me and put his lips on me.

He was so desperate, he grabbed me hard, and started kissing me passionately. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and started smooching me. I could smell alcohol in his breath. He was also very rough with his actions.

"This is going to be difficult one", I said to myself.

While kissing me, he started pushing his finger in my butt hole. He was pushing it roughly.

I tried to adjust myself to ease the pain. But I just could not do it. He was dominating my whole body.

I brought myself closer to his body, kissed him in return passionately. Slowly adjusted myself under him. Guided his one hand on my left breast to let him enjoy the softness. And his finger from my butthole, to my vagina.

He liked the way I adjusted myself for him to give him more comfort and make myself more accessible to him. He gladly started kneading my breast and fingering my pussy.

"Now he is in correct hole, this I can handle", I smiled to myself.

After kissing for a while, he started kissing my neck and slowly came down to my breasts. He started sucking my breast. Biting and nibbling my nipples.

One after other my both breasts were wet by his saliva. Both my nipples were red due to his biting.

I had no other choice but to let him continue his rough way of making sex with me.

Then he came back towards my face and started kissing me again. While kissing he slowly positioned himself on top of me and started adjusting his tool on my entrance.

Then with very big push he started inserting it inside me.

"Aouchh," I shouted in suppressed voice. I knew he was very desperate to get inside me.

"One minute", I said and tried to spread my legs to adjust him inside me.

But he had no patience, he was just pushing it inside me roughly. It was not comfortable, I had to quickly adjust myself to ease the pain. But till then with one more hard push he was completely inside me.

Now as he was inside me, the discomfort was gone. I also adjusted myself well under him. Now with slow rhythm he started fucking me and enjoying the feel of my soft and wet vagina.

He slowly started to increase the speed. We both were looking into each other's eyes and he made loud grunt. I felt his cock pulsating inside me.

I could see mix feeling of satisfaction and little disappointment that he finished so quickly.

But I was relieved as he pulled his cock out and got up from me. I could not believe that I just had sex with two men back-to-back.

Then I realized that there is third one waiting...

hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers