Rabbit Hole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the door, there was a long hall lined with doors leading into private rooms. Some of those rooms had the doors closed, but the screams of pleasure from within could still be heard clearly as I was guided past. I guess this was that kind of place.

Part of me wanted to peek. I wanted to look in and see if Josh was in one of those rooms. If he was making someone scream like that. That small part of me was overwhelmed by the rest of my being screaming at me to do what the woman behind me wanted, to follow her obediently to her room. To let her make me scream...

My desire to please the beautiful goddess behind me won out, as I walked past the other rooms without even looking. She guided me like a treasured pet into a room near the back of the private area where another girl sat, messing with her dress as she wiped something off of the centerpiece table. She was a cute brunette woman, nothing compared to the lady behind me, but still very cute in her own way.

"Ah, Vati! You're back! And you brought a friend to join the fun. I love playing with new toys," the girl chimed in. Something sounded off about her speech. She wasn't slurring, but it sounded like she almost didn't know what she was saying. Was she drunk?

"Get out. I don't have time for you tonight," the woman whom I presumed was called Vati said. The girl on the couch went wide eyed for a moment before beginning to stammer.

"Wh-what? Vati, wait-" she protested straightening up and leaning forward. I could feel a burst of terrifying anger well up from behind me and I squeaked. I wanted to cower away from the sudden heat, but my body was frozen in place.

"I said 'out', you disrespectful slut! Don't you make me repeat myself again," Vati commanded. The other girl frowned, then slumped her shoulders, dejected. It only took a few moments for her to collect her things and leave, but she glowered at me obviously the entire time.

When she was gone, Vati walked me over to the couches and sat me down, placing me in a fresh spot and settling in next to me with a calming sigh. Looking down at me, she slipped an arm around me and pulled me in close. "I'm sorry you had to see that, sweetie. But I don't want to ruin our first meeting by keeping you around someone too high to tell where she is," she explained.

I looked up into her eyes, still bewitched and nodded. There was a gentle kindness in those hazel windows that emanated back at me. Even sitting down, she was so much bigger than me. I've been petite all my life, but just feeling her warmth around and next to me made me feel safe and secure. I cuddled into her and she cradled my head, playing with my hair as my cheek pressed to her breast.

"Tell me about yourself, Bea," the big, warm, beautiful woman told me, her voice resonating through her chest and into my head. Her fingers twirled around, stroking over the roots of my hair. I felt so relaxed I didn't even hear myself beginning to talk.

I told her everything while she held me there, stroking my body and making me more comfortable than I had felt in my entire life, much less the past few months. I told her about my schooling, about dating Josh, my first ever boyfriend, about our relationship, about how insecure I felt because he'd abandoned me at the front door. And she listened to me, stroking and caressing my body until I felt relaxed and hot. My skin tingled with the lingering pleasure of her touch.

"You're beautiful, sweetie," Vati said, guiding my dress up on my hip with her hands as she stroked over me. My clothing had been slipping off of me, revealing more and more of my body for some time now. "And you shouldn't feel any less so because some boy doesn't know your worth. You just be a good girl and let me show you how beautiful you are."

Vati had me clinging to her words. Everything felt so warm and comfortable. I knew very well what she was alluding to, what she wanted from me. And I wanted to give it to her so badly. Thinking about saying no made me ache in a way I couldn't quite explain. But there was something in my mind, something that I had to say or I couldn't live with myself.

"I can't. I have a boyfriend... I love him. We came here to make our relationship better... i couldn't cheat," I said, finally protesting. Doing so took more out of me than I could have imagined it would. Resisting Vati, and risking losing this warm, pleasurable spot by her side was painful. The thought that she might tell me to leave made my chest tighten.

"You both came to this swingers club to trade, beautiful. That's what the boy wanted to do. He wanted to show you off and get with another man's girl, then come back to you tomorrow and see if you both still loved each other," Vati explained calmly, her hands running up my midsection in a way that made me arch my back and puff out my little chest. "Its something many couples do in this scene, thinking it will make everything better in the morning. Right now, your boy is trying to get with some floozy in here to get his rocks off. But you shouldn't feel bad about that. You just stay here with me. Let me show you what you're worth. Do what your boyfriend wants. If you want to go home to him in the morning and make your relationship work, no harm done. You both did what he wanted you to do."

Everything she said made so much sense to me. Everything she did to me felt so good. I wanted to be close to her, to let her have me. All I could say was "Yes."

---

12