Rachael Ch. 10: Mr. Markham

Story Info
The surprise that changes Rachael's life.
1.7k words
3.8
2.4k
00

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

MR. CHARLIE MARKHAM

I studied until 8:00 when my appointment was to show up and he was right on schedule.

Mr. Charlie Markham was a big deal in the small town that supported the University. I wasn't sure which cabinet post he held but he was a big fish in the little pond. I knew I had to keep him happy, he was one of Madame's referrals and right now I didn't need any mud in the water or a pissed off client.

He was in a strange mood and I never knew what he would want me to do. Tonight, was stranger than most. I was dressed for him when he arrived, dark stockings, black panties, black bra with a black camisole. I had my hair down around my face and I was well made up, no bling, it just gets in the way.

He undressed as he usually did and lay down on the bed. I sat next to him and began to stroke his not yet aroused cock.

"Come lay down next to me," he said softly.

I crossed over him, snuggled up under his arm and slid my hand back to his now rising male member.

"I want you to be a girl for me tonight. Allow me to make love to you after you get me stirred up."

"Great," I said.

His erection peaked as did his breathing and I went down on him to continue is exhilaration. He was very hard and maybe a little too high. My thoughts went to chemical high, but I didn't think he used drugs. He was breathing hard now and holding my head over his cock while he thrust into my throat.

"Oooh, that is good baby, swallow that dick."

I was thinking this could be over quick if this keeps up when he pulled me to his face and kissed me very hard, forced his tongue into my mouth and tasted his own pre-cum. I straddled him thinking he wanted me to ride him and rubbed his hard on with my panties.

He continued to kiss me, tonguing me hard, and then he kissed my neck and wanted to suck my nipples. I sat up on his dick and slowly removed my camisole and bra. He cupped each breast and began to massage them making the nipples come out and get hard. His pupils were getting large and his breathing was still very rapid.

"I changed my mind and I want to fuck you." He said out loud.

"Okay baby." I said, pulled my panties down and rolled over for him.

I handed him a foil pack and heard him tear it open and felt him feel my highly lubricated asshole.

"I am going to fuck you hard bitch." He said.

That should have been a tip off for me, he never called me a bitch before.

He climbed up on my rump and began to poke me trying to find the hole.

"Easy baby, let me help you." I said as I lifted higher and reached between my legs and took hold of him. I guided him to the point of penetration, and he shoved himself in.

"Ouch." I said. I wanted him to know he hurt me.

He was oblivious to my concerns and began driving into me harder and harder, slapping at my ass cheeks and pumping harder than anything I could ever remember.

"Take that bitch, you think you can avoid me, you think you can deny me. I am going to fuck you into the next life."

Suddenly he just collapsed on my back. I remained still, I wasn't sure what he was doing.

I wanted to check his pulse to see if his heart was racing. I reached for one of his arms and felt his wrist for a pulse. There wasn't any.

Then I realized that he wasn't breathing either. "OH SHIT!"

I grabbed the house phone and told the girl on the desk to call 911, I had a client that has passed out and I can't revive him.

I pulled my panties back up and started to give him CPR. All the girls in the house were trained for this kind of thing and I knew what to do. I was giving him mouth to mouth and chest compressions when Madame Silver arrived and said, "What happened?"

"He came and crashed almost at the same time," I panted.

"He was fucking you when he collapsed?"

"Yea, from behind and he fell onto my back."

"Oh crap, this is not good Rachael, this is going to be trouble," Madame said. "Let me get the condom off and his dick cleaned up, keep working on him."

The rescue squad got there and loaded him up on a gurney. The lead medic said he looked dead to him, but they would have to wait until they got to the hospital before they could pronounce him dead. He asked me some questions about what happened, and I gave him some detail, he was having sex and collapsed. The medic's comment was "died in the saddle." I didn't laugh, nor did anyone else. I watched them put a sheet over him on the gurney, his dick still tall under the tent.

"You want to come to the hospital?" the medic asked.

"No, he is all yours," I responded.

Madame had policed up his clothes and put them on the gurney, "His ID and wallet are in his pants pocket if you need them."

With that they pushed him out the door and carried him down the stairs to the waiting ambulance. I was thinking it was over when Madame came up beside me and said. "This is bad sweetie, it might cost us the business."

There was nothing I could say to that except, "Can I leave?"

"You have someplace to go," Madame said.

"Yea, Australia maybe."

"You need to stay in school, this will fall badly on my business, but it shouldn't hurt you."

"Ok, I am going to take off for the rest of the night and I will check in first thing in the morning."

"See you tomorrow," she said.

I headed for Steve's and kept thinking about what had just happened. Was I going to be libel for his death? Wow, I could imagine the headlines: "Prostitute kills councilman," "Government official dies in whore house," "Butt fucking killed the Mayor."

My mind was awash with bad thoughts. I needed to think about what I would tell Steve.

When I arrived, I used my key to let myself in. I found Steve in the kitchen making a mess trying to cook something. "That doesn't smell so good sweetie," I offered.

"I think I burned it up."

"If you're hungry we can go out for something," I said.

"That works for me, let me put this in a trash bag and throw it out."

"OK"

He quickly cleaned up and we took the trash with us out the door and left it in the dumpster. We walked to a restaurant that was close by and ordered a beer and some fish and chips.

"How was practice?" I asked.

"It was fine, practice is practice, it's hard work but if you do it right you get good results. I spent an hour in the weight room after practice to get stronger and the trainer stayed with me to keep me focused."

"Steve, I have a problem and I don't want to drag you into it. It has nothing to do with you, but I need your help for a bit."

"Whatever I can do I will," he offered.

"I was with a client tonight and he died. To be honest he died while fucking me. I left the house and came here but I know I am going to have to face an official investigation. I am scared and really don't know what to do."

"Hold on, did you just leave him there?"

"No, I called the rescue squad, but they said he was probably dead."

"Madame Silver things there will be trouble for the house. I will probably end up losing my job and maybe hers too. Tomorrow I should go get my stuff and find a place to live until this erupts or blows over. I know some places that rent by the month."

"Wait, you can stay here if you want."

"That would be getting you involved after the fact, maybe not a great idea."

"Fuck that, I want you here in the first place. Rachael, I like you, I want to be around you, I want you to be here. I never cleaned a house before we did this one and I don't think I ever had so much fun without a baseball in my hand."

"I don't know Steve, I just don't know what to do and yes, I would like to stay with you. You make me feel safer I guess."

"Then that is settled. I have practice in the morning, but I am free after that until a class at noon, we can go get your stuff then, OK?"

"That's fine, you have become a very good friend, thank you."

"No problem, do you want dessert?"

"Yes, but not here," I smiled and winked at him.

"Go ahead, make my day," he said.

I really wasn't in the mood for sex when we got back to the apartment, but I didn't let that stop him from being attentive and loving toward me. I was distracted by my problems, but I was also a pro and I didn't stop him when he wanted to fuck me before we went to sleep. It was quick and painless for me and I snuggled into him afterwards and went to sleep. Worry seems to make me sleep, is that strange?

I called Madame in the morning like I said I would, and she said the police were there and I should come as soon as I could. If not, they would come looking for me at the school. Steve had gone to practice so I left him a note and told him to drive over and help me load out my stuff when he got back from practice.