Rachael Ch. 13: The Coach

Story Info
Rachael plays ball.
2.4k words
4.5
2.1k
00

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RACHAEL

Chapter 13

The Coach

Madam Silver was doing ok. The house looked great from the street, the paint and shutters were beautiful as was the porch and the lovely setting it provided people who liked to sit out and watch the traffic. The house was not fully back in business and there was no hostess in the front room or girls in the choosing room.

Madame was in the kitchen and when I walked in. She looked surprised to see me but offered me a cup of coffee along with a big hug and kiss. Her touch flared up inside of me like a burning hot knife. It was all I could do to not start taking clothes off. She looked magnificent and I wanted her instantly.

She saw right through me and said, "In good time Rachael, lets catch up first with a cup of coffee."

I sat down as she poured, and we began chatting like the old friends we really were. The house was full of girls renting out rooms, the kitchen was in full operation cooking and feeding everybody. Donna the cook was off getting the days groceries, so she wasn't there at the moment. The doors were always open and there never seemed to be a lack of traffic.

The girls were working on their own schedules, making what they could, paying rent for the space and at times entertaining in the drawing room. Madame was pleased with how things had gone after the disaster and wasn't sure that this wasn't a better way to control things. The girls still respected the house, paid for their room and board and kept Madame out of trouble.

I filled her in on my life with Steve and like a clear lens she saw right thru my skin to the hot core. When I told her about the plan for the sex change operation, she looked at me funny, "Do you really want to change now?" she said.

"That's been my dream all my life," I responded.

"I know that, but now that you have a good life with a dick, why change?"

"Madame, I never looked at it that way. I live as a woman, I am accepted as a woman everywhere I go, and I have a man who wants me as his woman. I guess changing that would upset the proverbial apple cart."

"Sweetie, I have loved living as a woman. I feel like a woman all the time, but I wouldn't give up my dick for all the pussy juice in the world. Fucking is one of the greatest activities of all time and although I can fuck or be fucked, I really enjoy fucking. That would not be the case if I lost my dick. I couldn't fuck anymore, I could only be a bottom and I am not sure I would like that. Maybe for the right guy I might consider it. Does Steve want you to have a pussy? You said he was gay, he must like you with a dick."

"Wow, that is something to think about. Now I am not sure. I guess the attraction to the pussy surgery was to satisfy a male partner at some point down the road. Or at least satisfy me. I think you have a great argument, he likes my asshole and he loves to suck

me off. If that went away how would he really feel?"

"That is something to consider Rachael, work on it and find out how he really feels about pussy. Gay guys are funny about girls. You offer him the respectability of having a girl on his arm in public, and the pleasure of a man in his bed. I would bet he wants to keep it that way."

"Not to mention the lack of competition."

We were silent for a while and I considered what Madame had just said. This was a lot to think about now. So much had changed since I came to college town. Did I want to give up my life's dream or keep the dream I was living?

I was thinking of all that when Madame took my hand and gently led me back to the beautiful office where so much pleasure had been had. We slowly undressed each other and even more slowly touched each other in all the right spots. We had made so much good love that we each knew what the other needed and we fulfilled each other's desires to the maximum. We always seemed to gravitate to me entering her last and my sexual energy was at its maximum today. She had made love to me in her usual way and climaxed while I was in missionary position. I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked as I imagined her being in my imaginary pussy as she spent her orgasm. I knew it would not be the same and now I realized that I would not be fulfilled until I had returned the favor.

This was wonderful, it was better than wonderful, but what if it was over right now, no orgasm for me, no driving into her ass with my hard erection. How would that feel? Would I be satisfied at this point, ready to recover and cuddle? I don't think so and fortunately for the time being I could fuck her the way she liked to be fucked. I donned my cap and rolled her over face down, straddled her long beautiful legs and began to massage her cheeks with either hand. She moaned her approval as she recovered from her orgasm and relaxed into my hands.

I leaned forward and kissed each cheek, slowly rolling my tongue around the crevice before me. Slowly I moved my thumbs to the inside and pulled her apart to see the pulsating pink petal down deep between her quivering orbs. My tongue stroked the gap, gave her shivers as she regained her ardor and finally, I found the bottom and pressed my tongue against the hot spot of her love. I pushed harder and harder with my tongue and she rose up to accept me, moaning her approval as I reached in and held her scrotum gently in my hand. I made her as wet as I could and slipped up into position resting my cock on the cleavage of her cheeks. Slowly rubbing it back and forth, gently working my way down to the bottom again, thinking about how I could never do this again once I had the operation. Fortunately, the thought came and went in a flash and soon I was entering her sexy ass. I could feel the familiar pucker and pull she always gave me, it was like nothing I had ever experienced. She was fantastic and I was soon balls deep and trying to go deeper. She met every thrust with a drive of her own, pushing back into me, rocking up on her knees and raising her hips to meet me. We synced up perfectly as we always did and soon, I was way beyond the area of control and my spasm was impending. She felt me when I came and relaxed under me as I sent all my pent-up emotion and orgasm into her. It was truly a meeting of the minds and bodies.

I gasped a "wow," and then I heard her say, "Rachael, I love you." I smiled and thought to myself, I love you too Madame Silver.

The following week we were preparing the team for our first tournament weekend. We would play one team for three days and the winner would go on to the next round of the tournament the following week. Our season had been good, and we finished high enough in conference play to be the host team for the first round of the tournament.

The team was in the field doing drills with the coaching staff and I was sitting on the bench in the dugout watching when Coach Dean came thru the tunnel and into the dugout.

"Do you have some time for us to chat?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. I expected him to sit down next to me and I moved my books to allow him room. He reached for my hand and said, "how about my office?"

Zap went the chills right up my spine. Here we go I thought, he finally got the opening he wants.

I let him take my hand, left my books on the bench, and followed him into the tunnel toward the clubhouse. We were about half way down the tunnel when he opened a door I had never noticed and found myself in a training room. The lights were on and the training table covered with a white sheet. I had to decide quickly how this was going to end. Should I let him have what he wants, or should I ruin my boyfriend's baseball career. Not a good spot for a girl to be in.

I decided to take the initiative and jumped up on the table and faced him almost eye to eye.

"What is it that you want Coach?" I asked.

"I want us to be friends," he said.

"Bull shit, you want us to fuck."

He stammered a bit and almost cowed.

"Yea, I guess that's what I really want, and this is as good a time as any to get it."

"Before we do this, I want you to tell me how this is going to affect the team and Steve. How is it going to affect our relationship?"

"I don't know," was his answer.

"Well you better know, or this is as far as it's going to get."

"I like to have sex with college coeds, and you are so hot I have wanted to be with you since the first day I met you." He countered.

"Coach, that's not a plan, that's not an answer to the problem of where we go from here. I want to know before I take off my panties what will happen. Steve will find out and he won't be happy with either of us. Have you thought about that?"

"No, I haven't. I didn't think he would find out."

"How about your wife, are you going to tell her?"

"Of course not." he fired back.

"Coach, I will do whatever is necessary to secure my boyfriend's baseball future. If that means I have to suck your dick every week that's fine, but you have to tell me how it's going to work out first."

"Why do you have to complicate things?"

"For the same reason I have your players respect. I do things right and I keep them on their toes."

He reached for me about that time and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away jumped down off the table and said; "I am not playing with you Coach, no sneaking around, no lying to my boyfriend or your wife, no keeping secrets. If you want me, then you need to make it honest and up front."

Having said that I headed for the door. "I can ruin Steve's career in baseball," he said.

"Yes, you can and I can ruin your life if you do."

"We didn't do anything, you can't hurt me," he said.

"Coach, how hard would it be for me to get you in bed? Then the ball would be in my court FOREVER! Trust me you don't want that."

I went out the door and back up to the dugout, picked up my things and headed out on the field. I told Steve I was thru for the day and would be home when he got there.

I never returned to baseball practice inside the fence.

Things went really good for Steve after that. I concentrated on his performance, rewarded him when he did good and helped make him into an all-star player for our school. They went to the College World Series for the first time in the school's history and made it to the quarterfinals before losing their second game of the tournament and a trip home. The boys of summer had a great season and returned home from Omaha proud and successful.

Hopes ran high for next year, but that is always the case in scholastic sports. For Steve it meant he got to play on a national team in front of national scouts. Before he got home, he had offers to play at two different cities.

We talked a lot about it, and he decided to stay close to home and took an offer from a city not too far away. He went to their minor league team shortly after graduation and began playing baseball as a professional. This was not the good life of major league baseball but the seedy underbelly of how you get to the "Show." They were not allowed to have traveling companions, so I stayed home and worried. That's what girls do. When he got close, I would go watch the games, but it was hard and our relationship began to suffer. The schedule was never ending, I was bored, and we drifted apart.

Several months after that I moved back to Madame Silver's and heated that relationship up. She had customers for me, and I moved easily back into the life. I needed her direction and support. I didn't realize it at first but when she was there for me, I was good, happy and productive. I went back to school in the fall and signed up for a master's program in biology, something I had loved studying for a long time and seemed good at.

The last time I saw Steve he was headed off to play baseball in another city. He seemed to love the life of a ball player and his homosexuality never became a problem for him. I guess living in a men's locker room had its advantages.

I was heartbroken to say the least. My chance at love had formed, blossomed and died on the vine. I really did love Steve and loved being with him. We were a perfect couple even if we had two penises. I had returned to the only life I had enjoyed without Steve and redoubled my work ethic at Madame Silver's brothel.

I went back to the University and enrolled in a graduate program in biology. I wanted to learn as much about the human body as was possible and about the transformation process, I dearly wanted to experience.

Two years later I bid farewell to Madame Silver and the house I had lived in for so long and traveled 10 hours to the hospital that would fix my physical problems.

Stay tuned for book two. Rachael will have her surgery, meet many fascinating people and continue her journey thru life to finally meet her true love.