Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 05: The Aftermath

Story Info
Rachael and Dave form a union.
1.2k words
4.6
1.9k
00

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

The Aftermath

I joined Dave in the shower and he greeted me with a big smile.

"Did you sleep well," he asked.

"I think I died," I said.

"You were a tired lady after all we did."

I picked up the soap and began to wash my body when he moved up behind me and reaching around took up the washing. I could feel his manhood on my behind and wondered how he did it. "Always ready" must be his motto.

"It's Sunday morning, would you like to go to brunch at the Hilton?" he asked.

"That sounds like fun."

I reached around and soaped up his now hard dick and said, "What ever shall we do with that?"

"I have just the place for it," he said.

Then he pushed me over, slid his manhood into my boy pussy and I reached for the glass wall. I could see him in the mirror thru the steam and he grinned like he just got something he wanted for some time. He was bareback, and he really felt good. He fucked me with long slow strokes, pulled my hips to him and buried the bone deep. I began to pick up the rhythm and we were both having a good time. I just got into a rhythm when he pulled back and I felt him move away. I looked around and saw him beating himself off for his finish.

"You better give that back to me," I said indignantly.

"You want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yes, I do, I want to feel you explode inside me."

He returned to me, I bent over once again, and he pushed inside. He felt so good. Several minutes later he found his pace and I felt him let go. I could tell he used his hand a lot.

He pulled me tight, let it go and held me for a long time. When he finally fell out he was as spent as I was last night. We both moved back under the waterfall and rubbed each other with the cloth and soap. I took special care to wash his cock carefully because I knew how sensitive it could be.

After we toweled off I shooed him out of the bathroom and went about douching my now filled up asshole. The warm flush felt good and I changed tips on the hose and douched my new pussy too. I felt freshly fucked and clean for the new day.

When I returned to the bedroom he lay on the bed, asleep. Imagine that.

I curled up next to him and joined him in the dreams of our life and times.

We finally got up and went to brunch at the hotel. I enjoyed his company. We chatted about a thousand things and when I finally got to my home I felt lonely. Dave was the first guy to ever treat me like a slave and a lover. My emotions were mixed about that but knew I wanted to continue to see him. He knew my past, my real sexual identity and despite the pain of his discipline I felt attracted to him.

I wondered if the pain became part of the attraction. Do people who are abused really become attracted to their abusers? I flashed back to my dad. Others would have called that abuse, but I called it love. Dave didn't do anything I didn't let him do, so abuse really wasn't the right word. What was it? Stockholm syndrome? This is Something I needed to spend some time thinking about. Maybe some quality time with Master too.

I saw Dave the following day at the lab and we chatted about nothing important, but I did let him know that I wanted to see him again sometime. He said that he only operated the "bedroom" on weekends and that if I wanted, I could come Friday night and stay over.

I offered to buy him dinner one night and we could chat about things that were bothering me. Things I didn't understand about the room and all its trappings. He said he would enjoy that and we set a date for the next night after work.

We met at a restaurant close to work that evening and had a drink at the bar before we were seated in the dining room. Dave had brought me a book, which surprised me. He said it's a manual for BDSM and I might find it interesting. He wanted it back since it was his only guide to running his little shop of pain. I flipped thru the pages as we enjoyed our drinks and then I put it away for later. I wanted to talk about it now and read about it later.

Dave realized that I had become very interested in the BDSM lifestyle and wanted to know more. He also knew I had the tolerance to take the pain and the desire to enjoy the pleasure. My man-made pussy really fascinated him, and he wanted to explore it and help me find the sexual triggers for the pleasure it could bring me. He knew from the lab what had gone into the surgeon's work and he wanted to see how it panned out in the flesh. I wanted to know as well, and it seemed that no matter what I had done to date, nothing seemed to really satisfy me sexually.

I thought about Barbara and how she had looked and looked to find the release that only comes from a full-blown orgasm. Dave said she was a difficult case, but he had been working with her for a while and she seemed to be coming around. I told him about the after-sex encounter and he seemed amazed at how much stamina she really had. She was a special case. She loved both men and women but had difficulties all her life in achieving orgasm and real satisfaction. I asked Dave if he knew her partner and he said that he had not met her but that she knew Dave and approved of Barbara seeing him on occasion. I wondered aloud if Barbara satisfied her?

Dinner went great, and we walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. I felt very comfortable with him and I didn't want the evening to end. When we got to the parking lot I stopped and turned into him, pulled his face to mine and kissed him as softly and tenderly as I knew how. He took me by the waist and held me close as we gently explored each other's tongues.

When we finally broke he looked me in the eye and said, "I want to fuck you right now, but I also want to have the discipline to keep it for when the time is right."

That hurt a little and I said, "Would you rather beat me for a while?"

"No, that wouldn't be right either."

"Then what do you want?"

"I told you, I want it to be right, I want you to be more than a subject to me. I think I may have feelings for you and I don't want to screw that up. Too much loving or too much discipline can destroy any chance of our having a relationship, Okay?"

"So, you do want me?" I teased.

"Yes, Rachael, I do want you," and he kissed me again.

I walked the short distance to my apartment and took a shower before crawling into bed with his book. Here I could learn something new.