Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 06: The Orgasm

Story Info
Barbara takes Rachael home.
2.8k words
4.17
2.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

The Orgasm

A few days later I received a phone call from Barbara. She wanted me to join her and her partner for a dinner out on the town. I was going to see Dave on Friday night, but I knew he had clients for Saturday. I figured it was ok to go with them to dinner on Saturday. The date was set, and we would meet at Gino's Italian restaurant at six PM Saturday.

When I saw Dave Friday I told him about my date with the girls and he laughed. "You be careful with those two," he said.

"I will," I replied.

We had a session in the Masters room that night. Dave spent about an hour tuning me up with some whipping and restraint. The pain was minimal and became part of the enjoyment of being with him. He strutted around the room in his leather harness with his cock hanging out, teasing me and occasionally sticking it in my mouth. I was having a good time when he put me back in the crate, turned out the lights and left the room.

Fear suddenly engulfed me. I couldn't see a thing. The crate was not locked but I didn't want to leave it. The crate truly was my safety net. The longer it lasted the more fear built up inside me. I finally crawled out and worked my way over to the door. I stood up and turned the knob, it was locked. Shit, what is this about, I thought. More fear engulfed me. I started shaking in the dark and the silence. The loneliness and the fear were completely taking me over. I crawled back to the crate and got back inside. I curled up in the fetal position and started to cry. I was so scared and there really was no threat. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Finally, I fell asleep.

When I woke up the room was still dark, but I felt a little better. I sat up in the crate and looked around as much as I could. There really was no light in the room, not even a sliver under a door. Then it occurred to me that the light switch was in the room with me and I could get in the bathroom as well. Was I being stupid? Did I miss something. I crawled out of the crate and felt my way back to the door, it was still locked but the switch was right there.

I flicked it on and the room lighted up. I went into the bathroom and after using the toilet allowed myself a look in the mirror. The terror of the last few hours was written all over my face. I washed in cold water and tried to put some color back. I was really scared of what had happened. The fear still gripped my gut and I didn't know what to do about it. Am I afraid of the dark?

Master returned about that time. I heard the door unlock and open. I was still in the bathroom and I saw him in the mirror first.

"Why is my slave looking at herself in the mirror?" he shouted at me.

Now there was a deeper fear in my gut. I was not only afraid but now the Master was pissed at me.

"On your knees slave," he commanded.

I did as he asked and bowed my head, looking at his feet as he came in and stood in front of me.

"Get back in your crate, crawl, don't get up or look up."

I started to crawl across the tile floor and suddenly felt the welcome sting of the crop on my ass.

"I should beat you all night for your brazen acts. I left you in the crate and I expected you to be in there when I returned."

"I was," I started to say.

"Don't speak slave, I don't want to know what you thought, I already know what you did, and you will be punished severely for it."

"Yes Master." I said weakly as I crawled across the floor.

He struck me again, harder this time and I moved a little quicker. I had to get to the crate for it to stop. Again, and again the crop found its mark and left one behind, on my behind. Finally, I got in the door and the beating stopped.

He slammed the door and angrily left the room again turning out the lights as he went. The darkness set on me like a blanket of fear. I curled up again and wondered what I was doing and what was going to come next.

Sleep would not come, the relief I wanted did not return. I lay there, eyes wide open seeing nothing, worried and wondering what would happen to me. Is this really the way I wanted to live? I reflected on the beating I had just had and how it felt to be crawling on my hands and knees with him using the crop as punishment and incentive at the same time. I reflected that I liked the attention and the pain went away rapidly. I rubbed my ass cheeks as they were burning a little, but it was not painful. The surprise and the situation were more perplexing then the whipping.

The pain was almost like a greeting of sorts. Did I look forward to it? Was I losing my mind? All these things entered my brain as I lay and waited for him to return. I longed for him to return and give me more of his brutal attention.

He finally returned, I had no idea how long it had been. I sat up and quietly waited for his instructions.

"Get out of the crate," he said.

"Yes Master." I replied. My attitude was subservient, not aggressive or offending. I wanted him to be pleased that I had stayed in the crate.

"Stay on your knees," he commanded.

He then hooked a harness over my head that was part dog collar and part chest harness that surrounded and squeezed my breasts. It was not painful but certainly uncomfortable. It also had a leash attached to it and he took the leash up and said, "Follow me."

I followed him on my knees across the room where he stopped in front of a cabinet and took out two nipple clamps that I had not seen before. "Sit up Slave."

I did, and he put the clamps on my nipples and I saw where they attached to the edges of the harness with small chains. Each clamp was tightened until I winced at the pain. Then he put me back on all fours. I felt him reaching around my bottom and then felt him insert something in my anus. It was not large or painful, but I felt it nonetheless. He pulled up on it and I felt him attach something to the back of my harness.

"Let's go," he said.

I started to crawl on all fours and realized that whatever was in my ass was attached to my harness and had something attached to it that brushed across my butt as I moved my hips. Glancing over my shoulder I could see it was a tail. I had a tail stuck up in the air that had a plume on it. Now I was trussed up like a dog with collar and tail. Wonderful.

He led me around the room for what seemed like forever. My knees hurt from the rug, my hands hurt, and my ass was really chafed.

"Jump up on the bed," he said finally.

I did, and he tied my leash to a post at the end of the bed.

I once again heard the swish of the whip and felt the brush of it on the back of my thighs. I flinched but did not move. He fluffed up my tail and stroked my back, like he was petting his favorite animal. The whip flashed again and this time it burned a bit. I could feel my flesh twitching under the welts. He dragged the whip across my butt cheeks and I started to tense expecting a strike, but no strike came. He dragged the whip across my back and down my ass, but no strikes came.

I waited, and I waited, fully expecting another strike but none came. It was maddening, soon I found myself wanting the pain of the strike. It was like an itch I couldn't scratch. I shifted my weight, tried to get comfortable but nothing worked. I could feel my nipples starting to ache from the clamps and the butt plug with the plume was still chafing my rectum. I was not comfortable and getting frustrated with the situation.

Then without warning he attacked, now it was the crop and the target was my legs and ass. One blow after another, quick succession and once the realization of what was happening came on me I felt myself smile and relax into the pain. He soon stopped and left me alone to revel in it.

The lights went out and I froze. The pain and the darkness, which did I hate more? I lowered myself a bit to get more comfortable in the dark but soon realized that he was still in the room. I could hear his breathing. Or was it me?

It was probably only minutes, but it seemed like hours before the lights came back on and he returned to the bed and stood beside me. He removed the tail plug and nipple clamps but not the harness. He unhooked the leash and told me to return to the crate. Once again, he left me in the dark and in the crate. I heard the door close and lock. I curled up and went to sleep almost immediately.

The light rudely awakened me, and he kicked the crate to rouse me. "Get out Slave," he commanded.

"Get back on the bed."

"Yes Master." I eagerly did his bidding.

I climbed up on the bed and he hooked up the leash like before.

I felt his hands on my ass and wondered what he was doing. He was rubbing something on my cheeks and down on my little tight hole. Then he walked around to my face and held a rubber bit up to my mouth. "Bite on this."

I did what he wanted, and he took straps from the ends of the bit and buckled them behind my head. They were long straps than hung down to the bed below my face. I felt him climb up on the bed behind me and pick up the long straps and pull them tight. Lifting my face up and pulling my chin in. "This is the proper position for you to be in," he said, "Head up and chin in."

I held it as best I could and while I was concentrating on that position I felt his cock enter my asshole. I was shocked to say the least. He pulled on the leash and held my head in the chin in position while he slammed hard into my ass with his groin. I felt the crop on my left hip and realized that he was whipping me and fucking me at the same time. I kept trying to put my head down and push back against him but every time I did that he pulled on the reins harder.

I was totally consumed with the activity. There was pain, restriction, pleasure and humility all wrapped up in one event. My mind was tossed and thrown around like a tennis ball during a match. I didn't know what to do except resist whatever he did. The more I resisted the more he whipped me. The more he whipped me the more I bucked and fought back. I didn't realize that to resist was futile, I had to give in or he would never stop.

The punishment continued for what seemed like forever. I hurt everywhere, and my asshole was on fire. He never let up, he never slowed down and soon all I could feel was the hot pole he was shoving in and pulling out.

Everything else went away, the welts from the whip, the crop marks, the harness, the choker, all gone away from my mind. All I was aware of was Master, and his dick and my ass.

The fire soon subsided, and the sensation turned to pleasure. I reveled each time I felt him come into me. I wanted it more and more as it went on. Now I wanted to feel him explode into me, give me his seed and make me whole again. He wouldn't cum. He just kept pounding away and I was enjoying it more and more.

Without warning I felt my toes start to curl, then a cramping sensation in my thighs moved up into my gut. Suddenly I started to tremble, my arms became weak and my chest heaved with labored breathing. I was shaking, and he was pounding. I couldn't hold myself up on my arms any longer and I slowly lowered myself to the bed, he still straddled me, and he still kept pounding me. Without warning I convulsed, I had a large spasm, my whole body just jerked one time. Then another one came, and I could feel myself relax as it passed.

He kept pounding and said, "Give me another one!"

I realized that I had just had a full body orgasm. I pinched my eyes together and concentrated on how his cock felt as it passed in and out of my anus. Soon I felt it coming again, toes curled, stomach tightened, legs shaking and then the whole body convulsed. I heard myself crying out "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" and another full body wave swallowed me up. I felt him quicken his pace and my mind realized that he was going to cum and I wanted it so bad. "Please," I cried out, "give it to me, please."

He plunged into me and pushed down hard as I relaxed into his orgasm. He exploded into me and I could feel his pulsing rushes of semen and seed. He came for what seemed like an hour, yet I knew it was only minutes, maybe only seconds. I felt his whole weight on top of me and I wished I could roll over and put my arms around him. This was what close felt like, this was the ultimate union between two people. It was glorious, and I want it to never end.

I felt him slowly sit up and begin to unhook the harness around my body and head. I hardly knew they were there, but instantly missed them when they were gone. Once I was released he withdrew from my ass and raised himself from the bed. I heard him go into the bathroom and turn on the shower, but I didn't want to move. I had achieved a state of relaxation I had never known before. I was the original wet noodle lying there on the bed like a pool of hot molten flesh. Movement was not possible.

Dave showered and returned to my bedside. He reached under me and lifted me enough to retrieve the harness and the mouth bit. I was still super relaxed, and I could tell that he was satisfied with my progress as well as his own. I don't think he allowed himself to cum very much and part of me felt honored that we had that moment together. I had certainly never had that kind of orgasm before, but I knew I wanted more of them.

He eased me up into a sitting position and helped me to the floor, walked with me to the shower and turned it on. He was still naked and stood with me as he soaped my body up. It felt wonderful to have his hands and the soap all over me. He paid attention to the welts on my behind and legs, carefully washing them thoroughly. The hot water crashing over my head and body felt good and I began to return to the world.

He finally handed me the washcloth and said, "Stay as long as you like, I am going to bed, and you are welcome to come to bed with me or go home."

Then he was gone from the shower. I stayed under the water and contemplated all the things I knew. He liked me. He punished me, and I had responded. We both had an orgasmic finish. The shower was wonderful. Should I stay, or should I go? No question there for me I would stay for as long as he wanted me.

I dried off and padded my way to the bedroom, turning off the lights as I went. I found my side of the bed and crawled in next to him. He was not yet asleep, and he pulled me close to him and without words I felt his desire in his touch. Sleep overcame us, and morning was just over the horizon.