Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 07: The Spa

Story Info
Rachael goes home.
3.6k words
4.67
2.3k
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Spa

The weeks led into a couple of months and I spent most of my spare time with Barbara and Gail. I did see Dave a couple of times, but my real joy was with the girls. Time with Dave was educational but not orgasmic. I learned how to take the pain and then dish out a little too. The book taught me a lot and I will always be grateful for his teachings. Gail and Barbara seemed to enter a new level of sexual awareness with each other. When I was there it was always great. Barbara confided in me that their love making was getting better and better. Gail seemed determined to give Barbara what she wanted and keep her from Dave. Nothing in the world works better than motivation.

I had my last visit with the surgeon who did my vaginal work. He inspected his inside work by doing a colposcopy with a microscope of sorts. He put me on the table, feet in the stirrups and inserted the speculum. With me still in the stirrups, and the speculum in place he turned on his light and looked closely at his work. This was my first time with this procedure and it wasn't real comfortable. He was looking thru some kind of single lens monocular and it showed him all the details of the inside of my vagina. The seams and the suture areas were of special concern because rough treatment could open them up. He turned and twisted the thing, inspecting every square inch of me inside. At last he pulled the scope back and removed the speculum. More massaging of my pussy lips and closer inspection with a light capped off the exam. I felt his finger go up my ass and realized that he was checking me for colorectal disease. Finally, he did a breast exam and certified me a new woman. Yippee.

"Rachael, you may now have vaginal sex. I can tell by my inspection that you have not been penetrated and you have healed quite well. I know you have been waiting for this for a long time but be careful. The odds of normal intercourse causing damage are now minimal but not impossible. Use lubrication liberally. You have been subjected to some rough anal sex and the indications are obvious to me. Please don't treat my work that way."

I promised him I would be careful, and told him that I was considered keeping my virginity until I found the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He smiled his approval and we parted company. All I could think about was getting back to the Brothel and Madame Silver. I promised her the first fuck and now it was time to deliver.

I was conflicted about where I wanted to live after I went back to the Radford. Was this just a visit or did I want to live there again. I wondered where Steve was, I was anxious about my first fuck and wondering if I would stay with Madame afterwards. Lots of things ran thru my mind as I made the 10-hour drive back to Madam Silver's house.

The place looked a little rough from the outside when I drove up and parked. There was a new sign over the entrance that said, "ROOMS FOR RENT." There was also a sign in the yard that said, "FOR SALE." This was not a promising start to my visit.

I was really hoping for a place to stay for at least a few days while I looked up old friends and renewed my college experience. It had not been all that long ago, and I knew there would be people around that I knew. Well, maybe I could rent a room, or what I really wanted was to shack up with Madame. That thought made me smile.

I walked thru the front door and could smell the aroma of breakfast coming from the kitchen. It was still early in the day and I could see some people sitting in the dining room eating.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Donna, Madame's cook, working away at cleaning up after cooking breakfast for the house. She had been there with Madame for as long as I could remember, and she could really cook. Good old southern boarding house food. Everybody loved her food.

I said, "Hi Donna," and she turned to look at me. The spark was gone from her eyes. Her face was drawn and tight. Not a happy face at all. She smiled at me quickly and beckoned me to the sideboard where she was working. She gave me a long hug and I thought she was going to start crying.

"Missy Rachael, you have been gone so long. We thought you might be dead."

"Not quite dead yet," I said, "But there are a few doctors that thought they had me down for the count," I quipped back at her.

She was not in the mood for funny.

"Did you come to see Madame?" she asked.

"I sure did, I have been looking forward to seeing her for some time"

"She had breakfast in her room a little while ago and she is probably in her office.

"Okay, I will go find her. Do you have any leftovers?"

She smiled for the first time, "Let me fix you a plate and bring it into the office."

I nodded and headed off.

I knocked on the door and I heard Madame say, "Come in."

I entered the room and she looked at me like I was a stranger. I was dressed down, in jeans and a T-shirt but my hair was fixed, and my makeup looked okay. "Hi," I said, "Long time no see."

"OH my God, Rachael, whatever are you doing back here?"

"Well I came for breakfast and a visit with my old friend. I also have a promise to keep."

"Breakfast is easy, I will ring Donna and order something." She said.

"I already saw Donna and she is working on it as we speak."

"Good, sit down and tell me what's going on."

"Things are pretty much normal now after all the surgeries and follow-ups, healing and whatnot. I was lonesome for the old place."

"Do you really have a pussy?"

"I do," I answered her and smiled.

"There is lots of new around here. I don't own the place anymore for starters. I just work here and manage the house. For that I get a little money plus room and board. The new owners already have it up for sale. The bank foreclosed on me after I spent all the money I had on lawyers and court appearances. The death of that fucking councilman has haunted me since the day he died. If it's not one city official or law enforcement guy in my face it's another. The health department, the sheriff, the mayor, the city attorney and on and on and on they come. It never seems to end. You look great, have you been in the sun a lot?"

"I feel pretty good too, and yes I have been getting a regular dose of sunshine."

"I don't want to spoil your parade or homecoming Rachael, but you really don't need to be staying around here long. The councilman's death devastated all of the town and I am sure that if they knew you were here they would be all over you."

"Are they still trying to blame me for that?" I said in shock.

"All the time. You're not here honey, you know how that works. If you're not around, then you're the reason everybody is fucked up."

"I guess that's true. I feel bad for you. Your business and home are gone, what are you going to do?"

"I have a job offer from an old client in a Richmond. I am going to move down there at the end of the month. There is an apartment for me to live in and an honest to goodness job for me to work at. I am a good manager and can keep honest books. He wants me to study taxes and ad that service to his current bookkeeping department. It sounds like a good way to get a new start on life."

"Romance in the offering?" I asked.

"How did you guess?" she replied.

"The way you speak of him seems to show a little affection. I think that is good."

"Yes, he's been a savior since the debacle. I really don't know what I would have done without his help these past months. He comes to visit every couple of weeks and he always takes care of my money problems."

"Does he have family?" I asked.

"Yea, he is a closet queer, but there is nothing I can do about that. The job is on the level and the place to live is great. It's nothing special but it's free. He owns about 200 rental properties and one of my jobs will be to manage them. For that I get to live in one. It's all legit and on the up and up."

"I guess romance would be too much to ask for at this point."

She laughed at that and said, "You are my last love baby, and there can never be another one like you"

"I only wish that it were so," I gushed at her.

"We really did have a good thing going here," she reminisced.

"Yea, until I screwed it up," I replied.

"Not your fault, if it hadn't been your ass he was in it would have been mine and the results would be the same."

"Thanks for not blaming me and I appreciate the help getting out of it."

"Rachael, you need to stay out of it too and this town. There is nothing here for you but trouble."

"Ok, how long do you think I can stay?"

"The cops will know you're here by tomorrow morning if I am right and we will get a visit soon after that."

"Do they want to arrest me?"

"I don't think so, but they will be looking for a reason to do just that, and harass you in the meantime."

"Okay, if I can stay with you tonight I will leave in the morning. I have been looking forward to being with you for so long. I'll just have to live with what I can get. Then maybe I can visit longer with you at your new apartment down the road?"

Donna came in with a tray and some coffee for both of us. She knew how I liked my coffee and I thanked her for the meal as it smelled delicious.

I ate, and we chatted on and on about what had happened. I was getting more and more pissed about the whole damn thing. This asshole blows his brain up on cocaine and then dies trying to fuck me in the ass. How is that my fault or Madame's I thought? There just doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.

"You will be welcome to come visit anytime honey, we are very good together. What would you like to do today?" she asked.

"I haven't had a spa visit in a long time. I think I want to go to the spa and make myself beautiful for losing my virginity tonight"

"Really?" she said looking at me funny. "You haven't tried out the new pussy yet?"

"No, I told you the first fuck was yours and that's what I meant."

"Now I really have something to look forward to. I think I feel a woody coming on already."

"Down boy, you are going to have to wait until I am beautiful for you."

"I could do you right here on the desk this morning. I haven't had any good sex in what seems like forever."

"Can I offer you some strain relief, so you can make it thru the day?

"What did you have in mind?" she said.

"Anything but pussy," I answered.

"Blow job?"

"Right there in the chair if you want."

I got up and moved around the desk. She had on a long flowing robe and I parted it below the knees and revealed a completely bare pair of legs and an already rising manhood.

"I think he missed me," I said as I nuzzled the inside of her thighs.

Soon he was fully erect, and my tongue was licking all up and down the bottom and sides. I cupped her swollen testicles and pushed her cock into my mouth and down my throat. Holding it fully in there and letting our juices mingle. Her pre-cum was already wetting my appetite. She tasted wonderful. My fingers went to my clitoris as I sucked on her beautiful dick. That was something new for me. I had never done that before. I fingered myself and gave her long slow strokes down into my throat. This was good. I missed doing this. Soon I could feel the tension building in her sack and the earthquake start to tremble. She let it go finally and it was a mouthful to say the least. I licked and licked, slurping it all up. Good to the last drop.

"Wow, how long has it been?"

"Too long," she answered. "I enjoyed that."

"I did too," I said.

I left the house and headed for my car. The city traffic was usually bad, so I decided to leave it parked where it was and walk down town. There was a spa that I visited a couple of years ago and I thought maybe it was still there.

Sure enough, the massage parlor, nail salon and beauty parlor all wrapped into one was right where I remembered it.

I walked in the door and went to the counter inquiring about a makeover. The Asian girl behind the counter asked me how much I wanted.

I said, "I want all of it. Steam, massage, nails, and a haircut."

"The locker room is this way and there are robes in each locker, please lock your valuables in the locker and keep the key on you while you are here."

I thanked her and went off in the direction of the ladies locker room.

I changed into the robe and sandals they offered and went to the sauna bath. It was a nice size rig and was for women only, so I could take the robe off and hang it outside the door.

I picked up a towel and went in and sat down. There was one other lady in the sauna and she didn't speak when I walked in. I put my towel down on the bench and lay on top of it, soaking in the hot steamy air and starting to perspire instantly. I closed my eyes and began remembering the hot cock I had just drained and wondered how it would feel when I finally got it inside my new cunt.

I was being stimulated by the heat and the thoughts and didn't notice my sauna companion move closer to me. She didn't say anything, but I felt her presence down close to my feet. I sort of kept one eye on her wondering what she was up to.

"Are you going to get a massage?" she asked finally.

"Yes, I am" I replied.

"I would love to rub you down a little if you wouldn't mind."

That seemed inappropriate to me and I sat up and looked at her.

"Just what did you have in mind?" I said.

"Please don't be frightened, I just enjoy touching other woman in here. The heat and the sweat make a delightful combination that I enjoy feeling and being close to. If it bothers you, please don't worry and I didn't mean to offend you."

I looked at her and she was maybe mid 40's in age, pleasant to look at with short blonde hair. She had small very erect breasts and I could plainly see the nipples were plumped up. Her pubic mound was full and appeared to have no razor lines or any trimming for that matter. She was European all the way. I lay back down, nodded my head in affirmation and relaxed.

She began to rub my feet and then put them in her lap to make rubbing the toes easier. Her hands graduated to my ankles and eventually to my lower legs. I was perspiring heavily, and she had plenty of slippery to work with. Then she turned sideways on the bench, straddling it and putting the soles of my feet up against the mound in her groin. I could feel the hairs on the bottom of my feet. It was not unpleasant. She pushed closer to me as she leaned in and massaged up to my knees. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my toes; once again it was a good feeling.

She raised my feet up and separating them passed one on either side of her body and moved closer to my core. Her hands were on my thighs and her body separated my legs as she moved up between my knees. She was now within reach of my mostly bare crotch. I felt her smooth strokes along the top of my thighs and up over my lower belly. She really felt good and I had no thoughts of stopping her. This was a sensual massage, not the muscle loosening one I would get from the spa. Her fingers were light and soothing. I was enjoying them immensely when I felt her nipples on my knees and her hot breath on my pubic bone. This was getting serious and I raised my head.

"Sorry, I find you hard to resist," she said.

"No harm done, and you don't have to resist." I responded.

With that she moved her tongue between my vaginal lips and stroked from bottom to top. Her hands moved up my stomach and each one gripped a breast. Finding the nipples already hard she pinched them between thumb and forefinger and squeezed them hard. That stimulated my groin some more and she lapped deeper and deeper into my pussy. I knew I didn't have any female vaginal fluid for her to taste but the perspiration from the heat in the sauna was giving her what she wanted. I raised my knees to give her better access and she moved in still closer. Soon she moved her lips to my stomach and up to my nipples, caressing each one in time and maintaining the hot massage. Her pussy was now pressed against mine and I sensed her beginning to grind on me a little. Once again it was not unpleasant, so I didn't resist.

She reached down and pulled my right leg up and crossed her right leg over my left, putting our pussies in direct contact. She moved up and kissed me tenderly and then slid back down where she could get some purchase and press her pussy harder against mine. It felt good and I was expecting her to want me to eat her out at some point but that never happened. I saw her hand go to her clitoris as she pulled back and with a few quick flicks she had an orgasm. I watched in awe. Her hot skin was beet red now and her breathing labored. I, on the other hand, was completely relaxed and tingling a little from the heat and stimulation.

She stood up and cupped her breasts, pushing the salty liquid to the nipples and squeezing them like she was milking. Then she moved over to me and leaned down placing her lips on mine once more. We kissed tenderly, and she spoke as she rose back up. "Thank you, you're a wonderful partner."

I said, "Your welcome, we should do this again." With that she left the sauna and I continued to lie there and sweat. Once again left to my contemplations and the heat.

The massage, pedicure, manicure and haircut were all done in time, but I kept thinking about the woman in the sauna. She was pretty, and I assumed sophisticated. I was wondering how to maybe find her again. When I left the salon, I stopped by the desk and inquired about the lady who was in the sauna with me. If perchance they would tell me who she was. The girl looked like I scared her not knowing who the woman was. She looked both ways and behind her before saying to me.

"That was Stella Markham, the widow of the councilman who died last year in the whorehouse down the street."

I looked at her with a straight face and said, "I never knew his name. Thank you for being so kind."

My first thought as I reached the street was, no wonder the old boy did cocaine and liked to butt fuck. He was married to a lesbian. What a small world it really is. I wondered if she had a new partner, thinking about my friends at the hospital and our happy threesome. I would love to relive those nights. For a hot minute I considered going back to Jacksonville to live.

I felt terrific and hoped I looked as good. I wandered the downtown shops, looked into stores that sold dresses, shoes, hardware, and stumbled into the tailor shop that had provided my evening dress so many years ago for that concert. This really was a day down memory lane. I couldn't stop thinking about Stella. She kept appearing in my mind like a bad habit. Something I should forget, if she found out who I was I don't think it would be a pleasant experience. Especially after what Madame had told me earlier. How the locals were harassing her almost constantly.