Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 10: Virginity

Story Info
Rachael prepares for loss of her Virginity.
3.1k words
3.17
2.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginity

The long-awaited dedication of my new pussy to Madame Silver had finally arrived. I didn't know how to feel, I was excited and anxious. More so than I was when I first came to her and was auditioned for the "house." She had let me have a room upstairs to take a nap and a bath and prepare myself for the occasion.

For some reason I didn't feel festive or much like partying. I sat in the warm water, letting the tension out and the last few years run thru my mind. The time spent in this house working, living and loving were special. I thought of the audition and Lisa and how life was in the greeting room. How the girls all tried to upstage each other for the clients. The constant banter when there were no gentlemen around. This was such a great place and I had learned so much here about being the woman I wanted to be. Finally, I was a she. My body was complete, it had caught up with my mind. I was drifting in and out of my dream when the door to the room burst open and I saw two blue uniforms enter the room announcing loudly, "Police Department."

It took me a moment to recover from the shock of the noise and sudden entrance then I said, "In here Officer."

The both came into the bathroom and stood there looking at my boobs floating on the water's surface.

"Who are you?" the first one in said.

"Who are you looking for," I responded.

"None of your business," he spit out at me.

"Well it must be my business; do you have a warrant to break into this room and invade my privacy while I am taking a bath?"

"This place is closed down and everyone needs to be out of here by five o'clock according to the bank that owns it." He said.

"You sure have a strange way of handling evictions," I told him.

"Never you mind, just get your stuff and leave."

"No please?" I said.

"No please, just get the hell out."

"I will if you will please get out of the room and let me get dressed."

"Is that what you are going to wear," he said looking at my new negligee.

It was hanging in the bathroom ready for me to put on when he saw it.

"Do you like it? I just bought it today and thought I might try it on this evening."

"I don't think it will look good at the police station where you are going if you don't leave town."

"Now I have to leave town too?" I queried.

"That's the idea lady, all of you whores have to get out of here and leave town."

"Ok, leave and I will pack up and come downstairs, Please!"

The two officers left, the older one leering at me as he backed out of the bathroom. I stood up before they closed the door just to show them what they wanted to see and the young one lingered a bit ogling my shiny wet skin. I smiled at him as I stepped out of the tub and picked up the towel.

I figured it wouldn't be a good time to put on my new outfit, so I dressed in jeans, a tee shirt, and tennis shoes. Packed my stuff in the suitcase and lugged it down the stairs. I carried it out to the car and then came back in to check on Madame Silver. The cop at the door didn't want to let me in but I heard the guy in charge tell him it was ok.

I went back to Madame's office to see what was going on and found her packing up boxes of office files and everything else around.

"Can I help?" I announced as I came in the room.

"Sure, find a box and fill it up," she said.

"So much for a romantic evening," I quipped.

"What, this isn't romance?" she laughed.

With that we started boxing up the home that we both loved and before we got half way there a van arrived, and the men began to cart everything out the back door. She couldn't take the furniture or fine paintings, the bank claimed all of it to satisfy the mortgage. The only good news was the place and the furnishings were worth more than she owes the bank and she should get some cash back when it was all auctioned off.

When it was all emptied out we both stood in the office and cried. It was a brutal end to a really great place to live and work. I miss it still today.

"What shall we do, the evening is young?" she said.

"Let's go find a hotel and start over," I said.

"You still want to lose your virginity tonight?"

"Or tomorrow if you prefer," I said.

I turned into her and reached around and pulled her to me, our lips met, and the hot bolt of lightning ran thru me like a train.

She released me and looked in my eyes and said, "Tonight I think."

We decided we needed to celebrate for a change and drove to a large hotel in the middle of the city. It had a retail concourse, two restaurants, a lounge with a show, and of course a thousand or so rooms. We checked in and decided to enjoy the fine dining before we started our celebration.

Dinner was excellent, and we polished off two bottles of wine in the process. Heading next to the lounge to catch the early show we settled into a booth with another bottle of wine. We were two girls out for a good time on the town.

Several of Madame's old clients stopped by the table and at several times we had a group. The show was pretty good and just as we finished off another bottle of merlot two gentlemen came to the table and asked if they could join our party. Madame told them we were not really interested and one of them produced a large roll of cash.

Madame had entertained them at the brothel before and they wanted to replay a scene from the past. Madame was still not interested until one of them produced a badge and said that she should reconsider their hospitality.

Fear is a strange bedfellow and I could see that our evening was ruined beyond all expectations. Madame left with the two men and I stayed at the lounge. She promised she would be back in a little while. One of the men looked at me and said, "Why don't you come along and join the party?"

I looked at Madame and she shrugged her shoulders in a "why not" way and I started to get up from the table. I really didn't want to leave my friend alone. Something was not right with these two guys and maybe another body in the room might make it better.

The cop turned back to me and said, "I don't think so. We don't need anybody else for this."

With that he pushed me back down into my seat and the three of them walked away.

I sat and worried. I was really a little drunk, the food had been good, the wine was excellent but now I needed to sober up a little bit. I ordered some coffee and sat back to watch the second show, hoping Madame was okay.

Several hours later I was tired and once again sober. Madame had not returned to fetch me for our promised liaison. I worried some more and then decided to go up and check out the room. I opened the door and I could tell instantly that the room had not been disturbed. Wherever she had gone with those two guys it wasn't here. I slipped out of my clothes, and stepped into the shower, finishing off my attempt to eliminate the booze from my blood stream. The hot water felt good, I washed my body, and my hair, then took a cold rinse just to make the blood flow jump.

I put my new negligee on and looked at myself in the mirror wondering if I would ever have a de-flowering. My brand-new pussy was damp from the shower and ready for her debut. I lay down on the bed and instantly went to sleep dreaming about having Madame's wonderful cock in my brand-new pussy.

I woke up as the sun came streaming thru the window and realized that I was still alone. Madame had not joined me for the night and I was now more worried than ever. Where had those two men taken her? I didn't want to pay for more rooms in this expensive hotel and I had things I had to do that day, so I packed up everything, Madame's was still in her suitcase, and I had the bellman take it all to the front entrance. I retrieved my car and

loaded everything in it. I didn't know what to do.

I didn't even know where to look. I rode by the brothel and there was no one there either. On the off chance that something bad happened, I drove to the emergency room at the hospital. I parked and walked inside, the nurse at the desk took my question to someone behind the screen and a doctor came out into the waiting room.

"Are you related to MS Silver?" he asked.

"No, I am her friend. We were out together last night when she left with two men I didn't know," I told him.

"Do you know if there are any relatives or next of kin here in town?"

"I don't think there are any, I never heard her talk about any. How is she?"

"I am not supposed to release medical information to anyone except the family," he said.

"Doctor, I am the closest thing to family she's got. We have been very good friends for a number of years."

"Did you know she ran a brothel here in town?"

"Know it, I worked in it, that's where I met her many years ago. She taught me everything I know about being a lady."

"Since there seems to be no one else I am going to let you in and tell you what is happening."

We walked into the ER and he took me to a screened off area where Madame was laying in the hospital bed, hooked up to what seemed like a thousand hoses and a tube in her mouth. I almost screamed, but managed to clamp my hand over my mouth just in time.

"She was found this morning behind a dumpster on Monroe street. The rescue squad brought her in and we didn't know who she was until one of the male nurses recognized her. Of course, we discovered her anatomical differences and the mutilation was severe.

"Mutilation?" I said.

"Yes, she was severely cut up in the groin area and her penis was cut. There had been a lot of blood loss, but the penis was not totally severed. We treated her for the blood loss and the surgeon is getting ready to try and re-attach it to her body. The procedure will be long and difficult for her and she is not quite stable yet. Her blood pressure is very low, and she is still in a coma from the beating she took along with the stabbing."

I looked at her and felt so sad, she was such a beautiful lady and now she looked like someone who had been dragged thru the sewer. I started to cry, and the doctor brought me a chair to sit in and compose myself.

"Will she wake up?" I asked.

"We hope she will but if her pressure comes up and nothing else goes wrong the surgeon will probably go ahead and start repairing her penis without her waking up."

"I need to talk to her, we need to know what she wants done." I said.

"I am afraid that is up to her, we have tried to arouse her, but she remains in the coma. She is fighting for her life and we are trying to help her."

"Doctor, was she hurt otherwise?"

"Yes, she was beaten, severely beaten and kicked, and sodomized. Her jaw is broken, and her airway damaged from strangulation, her rectum was brutalized with an object as well as being raped. We have notified the police, but they haven't responded yet to take a report. We also do a forensic examination when we get victims of assault. We swabbed her for semen and other types of possible clues the perpetrators could have left."

"Oh, God" I cried out, "She didn't deserve this."

"No one deserves what happened to her. I only hope we can make her better."

"Young lady, I have other patients to attend to this morning, but you can sit with her until the staff comes and takes her to the OR. Is there anything I can get for you?"

"No thank you Doctor."

I sat and wept, I don't cry a lot, but I had never known someone who cared for me like she did, and we loved each other like no other. I was beside myself when the detectives arrived a short time later.

"Who are you?" I asked when they walked in behind the curtain.

"Detectives Martin and Smith," the man said. Smith was a lady and I looked her in the eye. "I am Rachael, Madame Silver's friend," I said.

"Do you know what happened to her? We got a briefing from the doctor about the extent of her damages and the evidence collected, was sent to the police lab."

"I don't know the particulars of the beating, but I know who did it," I said.

With that they got out notebooks and started writing. I told them about our dinner and the lounge show, the waiters name from the lounge and the room we rented that she never stayed in. When I told them that one of the men had flashed a badge and he had been the one to tell me to stay, they really got interested.

"Did you know he was a policeman" Smith the lady asked.

"Not until he flashed, I thought they were two guys that Madame had known from the brothel. She acted like she knew them, and I wasn't worried until this morning. She never came to the room in the hotel and I started searching for her and found her here."

"Can you identify the men?" Martin asked me.

"I can but I am not sure I want to. These guys are protected, and I don't think I would be safe if they knew I identified them."

"If it's a cop we would turn it over to internal investigations."

"They both looked like cops, dressed in cheap suits, white shirts and bland ties," I replied.

"But you saw a badge?" Smith asked. She took hers out and showed it to me. "Like this one?"

"Madame didn't want to go with them. She told them that, and the big one pulled out his badge and showed it to her to make her change her mind. I don't know what that was about. It looked real to me. Then the little guy asked me to join them and I started to get up. That's when the big guy said no, and pushed me back down in my seat. I watched the three of them leave. That's the last I saw of them. I went to our room in the hotel and waited all night, came out looking for her this morning. I looked everywhere I knew and then came here and found her. The two guys were over six feet, one was real heavy, maybe two hundred and fifty pounds with real dark hair, the smaller one was less than two hundred pounds with light sandy hair. I don't remember the eye color, sorry."

She asked me, "Is there anything else you can remember that might help us?"

"I don't think so, they were only there for a few minutes, you might check with the hostess at the lounge, she may have chatted with them if they asked for Madame."

"That's a good idea Rachael, we'll do that. Thank you for your help and we will check back in and see how Madame does. Are you going to stay here?"

"I will be here. If they take her to surgery I may go do some chores and get something to eat but I will come back here and stay with her until she is well. She is my best friend and I have no better place to be."

They left the hospital and the nice nurse came back to check on me. Madame was still in a coma, breathing from a ventilator and looking like death. I couldn't look at her and not cry. She was the most beautiful person I had ever known, and I couldn't do a thing to help her out. I was beating myself up for not going with her but that wasn't helping anything.

I prayed, I asked God to be gentle with her and bring her back to me. It was then that I knew I loved her more than my own life. I would gladly trade mine for hers and I got down on my knees at her bedside and asked for Him to forgive both of us our sins and take care of my friend.

I must have dozed off in the chair afterwards and when I woke up the nurse told me they had taken her up to the OR to try and fix her many broken parts. They had discovered one arm was broken and several ribs also. There was extensive internal damage from the broken rib; her lung had been punctured as well as her spleen. The bruising of her kidneys was severe, but the doctor thought they would heal ok. She really had taken a beating.

"You should go get some rest sweetie," the nurse told me.

"Yea, I could use a little sleep and I have some things to do," I replied.

The problem was I had nowhere to go and then I thought about Stella. I had told her I would come help her look for cocaine today, and I guess that was as good a place to go as any. I used the public phone and called her, told her what was going on and she said I could come out and see her. I left her number with the nice nurse and asked her to call me when Madame was out of surgery, so I could return and continue my vigil.