Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 09: Shopping

Story Info
Rachael meets Stella and old friends.
2.4k words
4
1.6k
00

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping

I decided to have a light lunch, breakfast was several hours ago, and I had burned a lot of calories since then. There was a little coffee and sandwich shop that I liked to eat in around the corner, so I thought I would go there. I entered the shop and looked for a table. It was crowded but there were several empty tables. I walked on into the dining room and to my great surprise there sat Stella. I started to turn around when I heard her call my name.

"Rachael, please join me," she said.

How did she know my name? I turned and gave her a little wave. She pointed to a vacant chair at her table, so I moved in that direction. Sitting down I said to her, "I don't remember us exchanging names."

"I am Stella, please call me that. I am the widow of someone I believe you used to know, Councilman Charlie Markham."

"Well hello then Stella, thank you for your kindness and I did know your husband before his untimely demise." I rejoined, "I am sorry for your loss,"

"Sweetie, it was no loss but thank you for the kind words. After our meeting in the sauna I did some research and learned who you were. I think maybe I understand why my husband spent so much time with you now. I appreciate your taking care of him. He was a terrible lover with me and I can be very sensual."

"I can attest to that, Stella. I would like to ask you a question if I may?"

"Sure darling."

The waitress came with Stella's lunch and asked me what I wanted to drink. I ordered a coffee and a menu.

"I saw Madame Silver this morning and she is in terrible straights. Someone is persecuting her to the point of harassment and I just assumed it was the Councilman's family. Who is riding her so hard?"

"Rachael, you know he was a bit light in the loafers, right?"

"I suspected as much."

"Well he had some very influential friend's downtown that shared his inclinations. They thought you folks at the brothel did him in out of some kind spite for his gender preferences. At any rate it's a couple of them that are staying on the mayor's back and the council. The police have enough to do so they get other city services to harass the Silver house whenever they can. I think they are trying to run her out of town."

"Well, they have succeeded. She is leaving as soon as she can."

The waiter arrived with my coffee and I ordered a small salad.

Stella had ordered something with seafood in it and I pondered where this conversation was going to go. I liked her, she was nice and our time in the sauna was great. I still wasn't sure how she felt about men.

The waiter brought more drinks and I settled into my coffee and waited. I wanted her to start this conversation, not me.

Stella looked over at me and said, "Did she sell the house?"

"No, it was taken from her by the bank when she couldn't pay back the loan she took out to pay for lawyers and court costs. She is working for the bank now renting rooms out until the bank finds a buyer."

"It seems to me that she had a really good business in that house before the demise of my late husband."

"She did," I replied.

"I wonder if it could be revived in our current climate?" Stella mussed.

"I doubt it, seems like everyone that shouldn't know does."

"Did you like working there?" she asked.

"To be honest it had its good times and its bad times. I really liked Madame though and we became close friends. I had some other friends too, but Madame and I were on a different page if you know what I mean."

"Is she really a man under her skirts?"

"Yes indeed, she is," I replied.

"Well, your certainly not. Why did my husband come to you?"

"I was not always as you saw me today. I recently had a sex change operation to complete my transition to being female."

"Well you sure fooled me," she stated.

"That was not my intent. I just want to be a woman, I have always wanted to be a woman and now that I have all the right parts I love being a woman."

"When Charlie was with you did he treat you like a lover?"

"Not in the traditional sense. He wanted to do it in somebody's anus. He liked Madame and me for that reason. Some of the girls in the house entertained him but he preferred sex with men who portrayed women. Not were women. It's kind of a calling I guess. He was not the only one, there were many others over the years. Most of them enjoyed giving oral sex and a few of them wanted to be penetrated as well. That was usually because they were unable to maintain an erection."

"That is fascinating Rachael, you have had some really different experiences in your young life. I am really glad to have met you."

"I am enjoying your indulgence of my chatting on and I like you very much."

"I am curious about how others see things. I became a bit of a closet lesbian when Charlie went off the rails with other men. I chastised him about, but I couldn't seem to give him what he wanted. He did me in the ass also, but it didn't seem to satisfy him. I guess I needed to have a dick too."

"Stella, he wasn't much of a lover. It was all about getting over on somebody and literally screwing him or her into the bed. He wanted me to resist sometimes, like he was forcing me to give it to him. I would imagine he had some rape fantasies at times. He was a sick man and I doubt much comfort as a companion."

"Well I guess he died doing what he wanted," she said.

"Did he do a lot of cocaine?" I asked.

"Not that I knew about. The fact that he had it in his system was blamed on you in fact. The cops said he got it from the house."

"That didn't happen Stella. Madame would never permit anyone to have drugs of any kind in the house. If you were caught using or selling you got run out immediately. She had no tolerance for it at any time."

"I never saw him use anything, but I guess it's possible."

I asked her, "Did the cops search your house for drugs?"

"No, they never even asked me about it." she replied.

"Maybe you should check around the house. You wouldn't want to get caught with that kind of stuff laying around the house."

"That's a good idea. Why don't you come over and help me look?" She said with a big grin on her face.

"I think I would like that. I can't come over until tomorrow, I have a commitment tonight that I cannot miss."

"Something special?" she said slyly.

"Something very special," I said.

"Come by the house tomorrow anytime, I will be home looking for cocaine. Here is the address and phone number." She handed me a card.

"OK Stella, I am looking forward to seeing you again."

We paid the bill, walked out the door and separated, heading in different directions. I still had some shopping to do.

I walked down the sidewalk and thought about how special I wanted this evening with Madame to be. I wondered what kind of lingerie might turn her on. She was used to sex workers and sexy outfits so nothing in a standard gown or bustier would give her extra pleasure. Maybe I should just layer up and make her work for the prize? Dress up like an onion and let her peel the layers off. No, that would be cruel. Should I have on more clothing or less clothing? I guess that is the first question. Classy or tawdry would come next. Wow, so many questions just to get dressed and wind up naked. This is sort of stupid, but I wanted to do it anyway.

There was a Secret Shoppe for women on the block, so I wandered in to have a look around. Most of what I saw was push up bras and thongs. Not really what I was interested in. I really wanted something classy and I wasn't finding it in here. I talked to a sales person and she showed me the best that they carried, and it wasn't to my taste.

She suggested a store farther uptown and I left headed in that direction.

The walk was short, and I passed by the tailor that had made my gown for the concert several years ago and I reminisced a bit over that night. Eleanor's was a small brick fronted ladies wear specialty store. I don't ever remember being in one before. Much like the tailor shop there were personal attendants to wait on you and bring you beverages if you so desired.

Sara waited on me and I told her what I was looking for. Most of the clothing was behind doors in small rooms designed to make the experience more intimate and relaxing. We were walking down the hallway when we met some people coming out of a private saloon.

I recognized Cheryl right away and when she saw me she almost jumped into my arms. We had not seen each other since the incident at Madame's. Cheryl was one of the girls who lived in the house with me. She was with a gentleman dressed very nicely in a three-piece suit, tie and a big smile. I recognized the glow right away and soon realized that this place was a full-service store. Ladies and ladies wear for your pleasure.

She told Sara to take me to a certain room and that after she checked her customer out she would return and take care of me. Sara led me down the hall to another room. I thanked her and asked her if she liked working here? She replied, "It was a fun place to be. Most of the customers are nice and the money is good."

"Do you actually sell lingerie here," I asked her.

"Oh yes, we have a very nice line of clothing to sell. Most of our customers buy something to take home when they come here. Part of the cover I guess."

"That's very interesting," I said.

She opened up a set of large bi-fold doors on one side of the room and showed me the extensive line of eveningwear and after hours wear as well. It was quite extensive, and I was looking thru the things on the rack when Cheryl returned. We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. Sara left, and we were alone.

She turned to me and said, "I wondered what happened to you after that awful time at Madame Silver's."

"I managed to get out of jail and out of town without too much of a hassle. It was definitely not pleasant," I told her

"How have you been," I asked.

"I did ok, Jennifer managed to start this place up after we got closed down and it's done pretty well. We get a better class of clients and they usually come in by appointment. That makes it a mostly daytime thing, so our evenings are free. I did have to rent a place to live but I get a bigger share here, just no room and board."

"Do you still have any old clients from the days at Madame's?" I asked.

"We see a few of them, I don't have any, but I know Jennifer still does one or two. What have you been up too? I always wanted to try out that big cock of yours, we have time if you want to play around a little?"

"Well that would be hard to do Cheryl, I don't have it anymore. I traded it in for a pussy last year. I am just like any other woman now."

"Really? I heard you were the cock of the walk down there. After Madame that is."

"Thank you for the compliment. I think my ass got more customers than my dick, but they all managed to ring the cash register." We both laughed.

"So, what brings you here today, don't tell me your looking for lingerie?"

"Yes, I actually am."

"Sexy or suave," she said.

"Definitely suave," I replied.

She began to go thru the racks and I realized that they were several racks deep as she pulled out rolling hang rods full of clothing. She pulled out a bare rack and began to put clothes on it while I stood there. She went across the room and pulled out a leather chair and said, "Sit down and let me show you what we have."

I sat, and she began to peel out of her outfit, down to panties and bra. The first piece she put on was very beautiful but a bit tighter than I imagined and I didn't like the shade of red. She moved on to several other pieces and as she put each one on I told her what I liked and didn't like. Finally, she landed on something that really looked sheik. The bottom was long and straight, almost like a straight gown, the upper was a bit of a bustier with a modest cleavage and bare shoulders. The color was somewhere between gold and beige, very soft and elegant. I undressed quickly and put it on. It fit me almost perfectly and I felt pretty in it.

"What size shoes," she said.

"Nine" I told her, and she produced a pair of high heels in gold that matched perfectly. I tried them on and now I could add elegant to the way I felt looking in the mirrors.

She took me up front after packaging up my purchase and I paid the bill. I said good-bye to Cheryl and Sara and headed back to my car. It was a beautiful afternoon and I thought about what a wonderful day this had been and tonight I would lose my virginity to the one person I loved more than anyone. It was almost perfect.