Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 11: Stella

Story Info
Rachael and Stella join forces.
3.6k words
4.67
1.6k
1
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella

I drove to Stella's house which was out in the country, some miles outside of town, and parked in the driveway. It was a pretty farmhouse, with two stories and a wide front porch. There were rockers and a hanging swing. I really liked the entrance.

I knocked on the door and Stella greeted me with a big hug and kissed my neck as we held each other in the foyer.

Her buss and kiss sent a chill thru my spine and I was not sure what to do. I was distraught from the hospital but glad to be in someone's arms.

"Coffee?" she said.

"Yes please," I responded, and she took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

I sat at her kitchen table which was a beautiful heavy oak antique round single pedestal with bright glossy finish. I was admiring it when Stella brought a set of china cups, creamer and sugar to the table along with a silver pot of coffee. It was all so beautiful. As she poured, all I could think of was the silver service that Madame had had in her office and how we would sit and talk about life and love, drinking coffee late at night when the house was closed for the evening and quiet. It was almost sunrise on most of those occasions, but they were vivid in my memory. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I sipped the black coffee and thought of Madame.

Stella could see right thru me and left me to pine. She sweetened her coffee and looked across the table at me for a long time. Finally, she said, "Rachael I want you to know that you can stay with me as long as you need. I can see how hard this is for you and I want to be your friend if you will let me."

I burst out crying at that point, my throat was swollen up and I couldn't speak. She got up and came to me, stood next to me and pulled my face to her bosom. I burrowed into her and wrapped my arms around her waist. We held each other for what seemed like forever. I cried like I had never cried before. Thought of all the pain that Madame had suffered only to be met with cruel men on her last night in this ugly town. I made up my mind at that point that they would pay; one way or another they would pay. I could see their faces in my mind and I knew I would never forget them as long as I lived.

Stella finally broke the hold and said, "You need some rest dear, why don't I take you upstairs, and let you lie down for a while. You might sleep some and I think it would help."

We walked up the stairs and into her guest room. She undressed me, and gentle put me to bed. I felt her walk around the bed and come to lay beside me. She held me in her arms and soon I fell into a deep and fitful sleep.

When I woke up I was disoriented and didn't know where I was. The bed and its surroundings were strange and suddenly I had a bad feeling about the place. I lay there and looked at the ceiling and tried to remember what was happening. Slowly it came back to me, I was in Stella's house and Madame was in the hospital, I had to get up and go check on her.

I had slept thru the day and Stella was in the kitchen when I came downstairs. She greeted me with a hug and "How do you like your eggs?"

"I need to get to the hospital," I said.

"You need your strength and if you don't eat again today you will be next to her and comatose" she retorted.

I smiled at her and said, "Scrambled and coffee black."

"That's better, now sit down and eat."

She poured eggs in a frying pan then poured me a coffee, the eggs smelled great and the coffee better.

We had breakfast for dinner and I felt much better.

"Do you want me to go with you to the hospital?" she asked.

I thought about it and told her it wasn't necessary but that if she wanted to come I would appreciate the company. I had no idea what was in store for me and having a friend was going to be a good thing.

We drove in her car and I started to worry the minute we walked into the ER. It was the last place I saw Madame and I hoped the staff there could point me in the right direction. The nurse at the desk said that I should go to the ICU on the fifth floor and they would help me.

We found the elevator and went up to five. The ICU was right across from the elevator and I walked up to the front desk. They were very busy, and I had a difficult time explaining what I wanted. They didn't have a patient by the name of Silver in the ICU, but they had just changed shift and she may have been here for a time.

I thanked her, and she went off to check on the day shift patients. While we waited I got a strange sense of foreboding and I knew something was wrong. I started to shake, and Stella picked right up on it.

"Take it easy honey, we don't know anything for sure yet" she said.

"I am scared, I just know something is wrong"

A doctor appeared from behind a door and asked us to join him in a small waiting room for ICU family members.

"I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but Madame did not come out of the anesthetic after surgery. She remained in the coma, and we placed her here in the ICU to recover. About two hours ago her heart stopped and our efforts to start it again failed. I am sorry, but she was pronounced dead at about 4:30 this afternoon. I didn't know how to find you, so I just had to wait for your return."

I sat there stunned, I didn't know what to say or do. Stella asked where the body was, and the doctor told us where the morgue was located.

I nodded at the doctor and Stella helped me up and guided me to the door and the elevator.

She thanked the doctor and we left.

The morgue attendant asked if we had instructions for a funeral home and I had no clue. He gave me a card with her information and said that when I located a funeral home to give them this card and they would release the body to them.

I asked him what happens if there is no funeral home?

"The body will remain here for 30 days and if no one claims it we will send it to the city morgue where it will be cremated, and the cremains buried at the city cemetery."

I thanked him for the information, took the card and we left.

"What do you want to do," Stella said as we got in the car.

"I need to see if she had any funeral directors in her client list."

"Do you have that information?"

"I think it is in the boxes we put in the storage place" I said, and we headed in that direction.

It took a while and I found the client files and sure enough there was a name I recognized from my college days that owned several funeral homes.

Stella and I went back to her home. I would call the funeral home in the morning.

The next day I called to find out where he was located, and we headed out to see him.

Mr. Bunch was in his mid-fifty's and ushered us into his private office. When I told him we were here about Madame Silver, he expressed shock about the closing of the house, and now again with her demise. Of course, he wanted to know what happened and I just told him she was assaulted and died in the hospital. I could tell it was personal to him and of course he wanted to keep it a secret that he had been a client. I assured him we would not spread any word and gave him the card, asking him to take care of her.

"What would you like me to do beyond embalming? Do you want a service or funeral?"

"I do not," I told him. "Please have her body cremated and I will pick the cremains up when you are done"

"She had a lot of friends and you may want to reconsider having a service of some kind so that they can come and say good bye." He offered.

"Mr. Bunch, considering what Madame did and how she operated. The fact that the city government persecuted her until she was forced to leave her home. Do you think her clients will want to be seen at her funeral?"

"I take your point Rachael and I will take care of the process myself. The State requires that I not cremate her for 14 days because she is evidence for the police department if she died as the result of a crime. If the hospital released her body, then I will pick her up today and embalm her. I will keep her until the time period is satisfied and call you when you can pick her up. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, thank you sir, you are very kind."

Stella looked at me and said, "Home?"

"Yes, I need a drink"

We returned to Stella's, and sat in the kitchen. She found a bottle of wine and two glasses. "I don't drink much at this time of day, but I think this is needed right now."

We sat in total silence and drank half the bottle. She asked me about Madame and what kind of a lady she was, and we finally spent the rest of the bottle sharing everything I ever knew, and I was crying in my wine.

The sad day wore on and finally late in the day we managed to eat some food and sober up a bit. I was still feeling down, and Stella was determined to cheer me up. After dinner we decided it had been a long day and she invited me to sleep with her in her bed. I hesitated, but really felt like I would enjoy the company and I knew I would enjoy her touch.

We went to the shower and the closeness of her body and the warm soapy water almost revived me from my sorrow. She was slow and steady and that's what I needed at that point.

When we finally tumbled into the bed, clean and naked we clung to each other. She kissed me with such warmth and passion that I was overwhelmed and only wanted her to do more. I took the role of the sub and let her have her way with my body. She kissed me and stroked me, sucked my nipples, opened my legs up and began to lick my virgin pussy. Her tongue felt strange, but I was enjoying the sensations it sent thru my body. I felt her insert a finger and stiffened up with shock. Nothing had ever been in there and I didn't know what would happen. She felt me hesitate and pulled back. She pushed my knees higher and settled back in with her lips. It wasn't long before I could feel the wetness she was creating for me. Her tender licks and heavy saliva were making me wetter and wetter. She tried again with a finger and I relaxed enough for her to slide in easily.

"Ooo, that's good," I told her.

She kept up the sucking and the finger for a while, and then I felt her insert the second finger, stretching me out a bit. The wetness was doing its job and she got in easily. There was no known g-spot for her to find so she explored as best she could. When she started to move in and out rapidly I had to stop her because I dried out so fast.

"Did you like the sensation of fucking?" she asked.

"Yes, it felt good until the friction built up"

She got up from the bed and went to the bedside table and opened a drawer. She returned with a jar of cream that she said she used as a sex lubricant with toys. She applied some to my new pussy and began to massage it with her fingers. The sensation was again different, and very pleasant. The slick feeling returned and soon I was getting aroused. I wanted her in my ass because I knew that could bring the sexual satisfaction that I needed.

"Let me roll over so you can do both holes" I said.

"Go ahead baby"

I turned over and turned it up, so she had it all in her face. She licked my asshole for bit and then started in with the cream. Before long she had fingers in both holes and was doing the digital version of DP with both of us enjoying the results.

She soon had explosions happening all through my body and she felt every one of them. It was exhausting for me. I had never had so much pleasure in one setting. When I finally collapsed in a heap she moved to cuddle me and soon I was sound asleep. Stella was the best sleeping pill ever.

I woke up in her arms feeling relaxed and comfortable. She had been a really good lover and I wanted to return the favor. Remembering our meeting in the sauna and what she liked I moved between her legs and stirred her into consciousness with some very gentle licking of her inner thighs. She moaned and stirred and when I licked the place where the thigh meets the groin she came fully awake.

"Oh my, that is good," she said.

"Ummmmm," was all I could mumble.

She lifted both knees and made room for my shoulders as I dove in and parted her pubic hair and pussy lips with my tongue. Finding her clitoris, I massaged it with my tongue and felt her hips rise up to meet me. Her hands went to my head and she pulled me in tight as her first orgasm exploded within her. I do love doing this I thought to myself.

We got out of bed and both went to the shower where we washed away the fog of sleep and the fresh scent of sex. Scrubbed clean and hair dried we went downstairs for coffee, breakfast and a new day. I sat at the table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper while Stella scrambled some eggs and bacon. I was suddenly made aware of all the pain I had suffered thru the day before by a short article about Madame Silver and the now the defunct brothel she owned and operated for 20 years.

The article made it clear that there was no next of kin to report and that her lawyer was handling arrangements. I wondered if that was the same guy who had taken care of me when I was arrested? I decided to check him out and see if I could be of assistance in closing her estate. I found my address book and the number for Robert Press, council to Madame Silver, and called his office for an appointment. His secretary told me I should come down this morning, Mr. Press wanted to meet with me as soon as possible.

I asked Stella if she would keep me company and she agreed. We dressed and headed downtown to the city center complex. Mr. Press's office was on the 10th floor of a big office building across from the courthouse. His secretary ushered us right into his office and I introduced Stella to him as we assembled in his little sitting area. A large leather sofa with two side chairs and a coffee table already set with coffee and sweet breads.

"Rachael it's good to see you again however I would have preferred better circumstances," he said as we all sat down and made ourselves comfortable.

"Thank you, Mr. Press, it's been pretty hectic lately."

"Stella, are you related to the late councilman?"

Stella answered him with a simple "Yes."

"I would never have contemplated the two of you coming in here together. How long have you been friends?"

I answered him, "About three days, we met at the spa downtown before all this happened. I needed a friend and it was later that we found out we had a mutual acquaintance."

The pleasantries went on for some time and I was wanting to get to the reason for the meeting when Mr. Press told me he had Madame's will and that she had just made a new one several months ago. He had read it and was in the process of trying to get a handle on the extent of the estate. He wanted to know if I knew of any assets that were not in or around the house. I told him about the storage place we had moved all her possessions to after the bank foreclosed on the house. He said he knew there was one but didn't know where it was. I filled him in on that.

He finally got around to telling me I was the sole beneficiary to Madame's estate, but he was being careful to insure I didn't end up with a mountain of debt from it. I thanked him for that.

The bank had a buyer for the house and he was negotiating with the realtor. He expected a settlement soon and thought the house would bring more than enough to settle all of Madame's debts. I was glad to hear that too. Madame would not have been happy to leave creditors unpaid.

There was no known family and he would put an ad in the newspaper to see if there were any claims on her estate that he didn't know about. Sometimes people come in out of the woodwork to make claims on the deceased, so he was being vigilant.

I told him about my conversation with Mr. Bunch and Mr. Press agreed that a gathering of Madame's clients and friends would probably turn out to be a scandal at some point. We decided to leave it be for the time being and figure out what to do with the ashes later.

With everything settled Stella and I left Mr. Press's office and decided to have lunch before we went back to her house.

Stella asked me to stay with her for a while, at least until the estate was probated and the ashes scattered somewhere. I thanked her for her generosity and agreed to stay. I was looking forward to spending some more time in her bed too. She was really great to be around. We had lunch and did some light shopping before heading back to her place.

Stella and I settled into a beautiful lesbian relationship. We took care of one another's needs and spent most of our time either at the gym or the spa. The sauna became our favorite place to relax and enjoy ourselves.

Time went by and one day I got a call from Mr. Press and he asked me to come to his office to settle the estate of Madame Silver. I told him I could come right down, and we met a short time later. I wasn't expecting anything special, but I did want to clear the air and get on with my life.

I already knew I was the sole beneficiary to her estate but did not know the extent of her holdings. Mr. Press told me that he had liquidated all the property that she owned, sold the contents of the storage place, and settled all the debts that had been brought to his attention and paid himself for his services. The State got it's share and the Feds some too. The remaining balance was mine and he handed me a check for seven hundred forty-nine thousand three hundred forty-five dollars and no cents. I was shocked to say the least.

"Rachael the house was worth a lot more than the bank was owed and some of the antique furniture sold for pretty high prices. We did an auction and the art work and china, silver, and other things were quite valuable. Here is a list of what we sold and what we got, also a list of claims that were paid. I have enjoyed our relationship and I hope you put that money in a safe place.

I assured him I would and thanked him for his services.

Wow, three quarters of a million bucks would help replenish the stock portfolio I had been living out of for the past few years. I called the custodian of the account and arranged to send him the check and have it invested. He had always been a good friend and a solid investment manager, I felt lucky to have had such good counseling as a young person.

When I got back to Stella's we celebrated with a bottle of wine and some red meat from the grill.