Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 12: Jimmie

Story Info
Crime and punishment.
2.2k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy

Stella and I settled into a bit of a routine and both relaxed into a comfortable life. I forced her to take a few dollars a month for rent and she insisted on using it for food. I decided not to fight over it and let her be generous. The sex was wonderful, we enjoyed being naked every night and there were times when we would get passionate and have very long sessions before we collapsed into a deep sleep. I loved nestling in her pussy, every inch of it was a delight for me. I loved the taste, the feel, and the wonderful juice that she seemed to produce in unending quantities. I was a bit jealous of that because I did not make any. We discovered how to make me wet with a grocery store item and she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her.

When she asked me to penetrate her I did so with only my fingers and usually found her little hot spot and made her cum with a force and pleasure I had yet to discover for myself. Sometimes it was frustrating for me, but I focused on pleasing her and that made me happy. I longed for a good ass fuck but that didn't seem to be in the cards yet. I didn't even mention it for fear of upsetting her or sending her to the sex toy store. Toys just didn't do it for me, I need a hot body pushing a hard dick and that was just the way it was. Someday my prince would come, and we would both cum.

Stella's home was in the western suburbs of Radford and I managed to avoid the more public areas. The public officials that Madame had warned me about left me alone. I didn't need that aggravation, so Stella and I would go down there occasionally and always together. Just two friends shopping.

There had been no improvement in the investigation into Madam's death and I was tired of bugging the homicide detective who was assigned to the case. I had tried to put it out of my mind and then one day, Stella and I were eating lunch at our favorite grill, and I saw the two men who had taken Madame that night in the hotel lounge. I had to blink several times to make sure, but once I got a good look at them there was no doubt in my mind. I asked Stella to go call the homicide detective for me while I watched the two men and hoped they didn't leave until help could arrive. Stella headed for the public phone and I set up a watch without being conspicuous.

Stella returned and told me that she passed on the information and that he was on the way and we should wait for him before we did anything. We ordered dessert and settled in to watch.

Detective Martin arrived about ten minutes later and I was happy to see him. He joined us at the table and I asked him where Smith was?

"She is on vacation."

"Who are you watching?"

I pointed out the two men and he looked over there.

"I don't recognize them," he said.

"Well, that's them and I am positive of that."

"Okay, I have several men outside and I am going over and introduce myself."

He got up and left our table, Stella and I watched.

I looked out the window and saw three squad cars with officers deploying toward the front door of the restaurant.

Suddenly one of the two suspects jumped up and struck detective Martin, knocking him to the floor. I jumped up and ran toward the center of the conflict but got there just as the second suspect got up and started running for the door. He hit the front door running and the officers surrounded him almost instantly. The suspect that struck Martin was trying to get out but ran into me and a table of patrons one of whom got a grip on his arm. There was a lot of yelling and screaming. Mostly the police announcing their presence and patrons screaming in fear.

The police outside had one suspect and they were searching him. I couldn't see what they found but they cuffed him, and two officers came into the restaurant to see what was happening.

Detective Martin had gotten up from the floor and was moving to help me restrain the second suspect. He was much bigger than either of us and he tried to hit me several times, but I managed to avoid his big hand and knock him down with a body block while the other patron had a hold of his arm. When I got him on the floor I put a vise grip on his testicles. I knew he wouldn't be running.

It was all over in two minutes and the suspects were hustled away in squad cars. Detective Martin came back to me and told me he knew one of the suspects and thought he worked for a crime family in Northern Virginia. They were both previously police officers and had been fired from the force for various reasons. They had other outstanding warrants on them and my testifying before a judge would put them away for a long time.

He thanked me for my help and said he would be in touch.

We all walked outside, and the detective asked me if he could have a word with me in private. I said "yes," and we walked to his car while Stella went to get hers.

"My name is Jimmie and I would like to take you to dinner, a date" He said.

"Is that appropriate?" I asked him.

"No, but I want to see you anyway and if I get any heat I will deal with it."

"Why me?"

"I liked you from the first time I met you. You were straightforward and honest. You were helpful and now you took it upon yourself to accept great risk and help us arrest these guys. You are a really good person and I want to know you better."

"All right, I don't want to upset the apple cart so let's start with lunch one day," I suggested.

"That's fine with me. I am off tomorrow could we have lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes, I have no plans, where should I meet you?"

He suggested a restaurant I was not familiar with but told me where it was, and I agreed to meet him there at 1:00 the next day. I walked back to Stella with a strange feeling and a big question mark on my face. She looked concerned.

"If I accept a date from someone is it going to upset you?" I asked.

"Is that what that look is all about?"

"Yes, Detective Jimmie Martin asked me out."

"No sweetie, I am not upset, I am proud of you and I hope you go have some fun, he seems like a nice man."

"Okay, I just don't want to make things hard for you. We are having lunch tomorrow" I said.

"Good, why don't you invite him to the house for dinner one evening when he is off duty. It might be fun to have a man in the house."

"Wow, that makes my head spin."

We both laughed and piled in the car.

Lunch with Jimmy was nice. We sat in a quiet booth in the back and it was after the lunch rush, so we could relax and chat a bit. I found out a lot about him and his life but didn't share much about mine. He seemed to know more than I wanted out in public already. With the Madame's house closed up, and Madame gone my reputation and history would soon be long past and maybe I could join the society of our fair city again. I was not sure I wanted to, but Jimmie gave me the opportunity I needed. I did ask him if the police department was on the lookout for me and he said, no. He knew about the pressure from city council to run me out of town but my actions in finding Madame Silver's killers kind of changed their minds. At least for the time being.

We dated again later that week and we were friends, no hanky panky. We went to a movie and had dinner, he held my hand and we kissed when he brought me home. I asked him if he wanted to come back the following week on his day off for a dinner here and he accepted. The date was set.

Stella was beside herself. She ran around planning everything. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but I did what I could to help and we put together a nice evening for our policeman friend to enjoy. There was something comforting about having a friend on the force.

Good food, soft music, candle light, and of course the house was spotless. I balked when she told me to change the sheets on my bed. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you want clean sheets for your first sexual experience with a man," she replied.

"What makes you think I am going to take him to my bed?" I asked.

"How about I want you too?" she said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I don't think I am ready for that yet," I said.

"Honey, you are readier than I am and if you don't want to fuck him I sure as hell will."

"STELLA!"

She just laughed at me. "We are both still women honey, and I think it may be in our DNA to want some sex now and then with a man."

"I guess he is a catch, maybe we should have a choosing room like the old days at the brothel?" I said.

"Wait a minute, are you thinking about a threesome?" I said.

"Maybe someday, but most certainly not the first time. He needs to be evaluated as a lover before we go there," Stella said.

"All right, let me think on that a bit."

We laughed and kept up the banter as we made ready for the evening. I changed the sheets just in case.

Dinner with Jimmie was pretty good. Stella and I both dressed up for the occasion and he showed up in a shirt and tie which all worked out. We sat in the living room and had some wine before dinner, listened to local country music and chatted about his work. I found it interesting and listened to most of it. Stella busied herself in the kitchen and then we all sat down at the table for chicken and biscuits plus more wine.

After dinner I took him out to the front porch and we sat in the swing and talked some more. He told me most of his life story, the girl he left behind in another city and other laments of his life. I didn't share much. We started kissing and it really wasn't pleasant. He was a bit rough with me and I held back some. The swing is not the greatest place to try and make out, so I suggested we go back inside to the living room. I knew Stella had retired to the sitting room upstairs to give us the main floor and we would be alone. He said okay, and we went inside.

We no sooner got to the couch and he was all over me. His hands were in my bra, and my panties. I barely had time to assess him. The kisses were rough, he was not being a gentleman anymore and my mind took me back to the men I had entertained professionally. I knew how to extract myself from this situation, I had done it before when I didn't have a pussy and it was time to get him finished and out of the house.

I grabbed his cock thru his pants and began to squeeze and pull on it. That slowed him down a lot and allowed me to compose the situation. If I held his cock in my hand he behaved. Funny how that works.

I slid off the couch and knelt in front of him blowing hot air thru his trousers and onto his groin area. Pulling the zipper down made him go quiet. He put his hands in my hair and gently guided me to where he wanted me. I quickly exposed his pulsing hard penis and began to give him a blow job. He tasted ok and I went down on him until I could feel him in the back of my throat. That was more than he could take. His hands pulled on my head and he tried to back out. I stayed with him and accepted his gift full in my mouth. There was nothing special about it, just cum and there was in fact a lot of it. I wasn't sure he had ever had a blow job before but as predicted he became docile after I cleaned him up and put him away. Jimmy went home, and I hoped to never see him again. He was not what I wanted in a man.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, changed into some shorts and a tee shirt and went to find Stella. I wanted some pussy to go with the cock I just ate.