Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 13: Roger and Stan

Story Info
The boys and the girls fun foursome.
3k words
4.33
2.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger and Stan

The next morning Stella and I were having breakfast and she of course asked about Jimmy. I told her he was way too rough for me and I sent him packing.

"Is that why you slept in my pussy last night," she quipped.

"Yea, I was really frustrated, I thought I was going to get my pussy used and all I got was a throat full of cum."

"I am sorry honey, I thought he was a nice man."

"Me too and everything went fine through dinner. Then he turned into someone we both didn't know. What is it with guys when they smell some estrogen?" I said.

"Some guys just have to be in control," she said.

"He could have control without the manhandling. He reminded me of the guard that tried to rape me in the jail. Maybe it's a cop thing," I replied.

"More than likely just a guy thing," Stella said, "Men can be such pigs."

"Honey, do you want to keep on looking? Is this date thing making you want to find a man? We both enjoyed getting ready and the anticipation, maybe it's time we went on the hunt."

"How about you, are you ready to take a man into your life?"

"Maybe for a night or two, I am very happy having you in my life and my bed."

"When was the last time you had a man in any bed?" I asked.

"Not for many years. My husband wasn't a good lover and I haven't had anything but girls since he passed"

"I think we need to go hunting and find us a couple of guys that can be friends and lovers."

"Really? You want to share this with me?

"Yes, I very much want to share it with you. I think we are a dynamite couple and will attract lots of guys if we go looking in the right places."

"Should we start today? We don't have anything else on the schedule."

"Why don't we go to the gym, check out the crop of gym rats and have a nice sauna bath?" I suggested. Maybe she would rub my feet again I thought.

"Sounds like a plan" she answered, and we giggled as we headed for the shower and a bright new day.

Stella and I got to the gym in the late morning that day and changed into some workout clothes we could sweat in, and headed for the treadmills to warm up. We picked a pair and started out on a crisp walk to encourage the blood to circulate and skin to pink up.

There weren't a lot of guys there, but I knew that they would soon be in for the lunch hour. This place attracted the weight lifters for lunch. It had a juice bar and a nice steam and sauna rooms, so I hoped it would show us some good company too.

We had been on the treadmill for 30 minutes when a guy I knew from the baseball team came in and walked by us. I called his name and he looked back at me, waved and kept walking. There goes my ego. Stella chuckled, and we stepped off the machines. I walked over to the desk and asked if we could get a trainer for an hour and the girl told me she had someone available. We waited, and Philip came out of their break room and announced his presence.

"What can I do for you ladies?" he asked.

"We want to get a workout. We just finished 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill and want to do some free weights." I answered.

"Okay, let's go this way."

He took us into a room with mats and weights hanging from racks. There were also some resistance machines spread around the perimeter of the room. Phillip explained the first resistance machine and how to properly use it. Then he entered the machine, did about five repetitions and got up indicating the one of us should take his place.

I volunteered and sat down on the seat. He punched in a resistance setting and instructed me to do ten repetitions. Stella just stood watching.

He took her to the next machine and gave her instruction and set her to working that machine.

We did this for about an hour and I was exhausted. We had done ten machines and every muscle in my body was screaming for the sauna and a little relaxation.

"Philip, I've had enough, I want to go sit in the sauna and let the burn go down a little," I said.

"Me too," followed Stella.

"Sure, let me show you the way," he offered.

We hadn't met any other guys except Philip but we had a good workout, so it wasn't all bad.

We stripped and got towels, headed into the sauna room and inhaled the deep heat that we both loved. The room was empty just like it was the day I found Stella. So, we took advantage of the empty room and groped each other for a little bit. Stella loved to have me make her wet and today it was going to be easy. She leaned back against the wooden seat back and I massaged her clitoris while she moaned low in her throat.

"Oh god you do that so well," she whispered.

I felt her shudder a small orgasm and I eased off letting my own body relax a bit and feel the heat of the room.

Suddenly the door opened up and two guys came thru the heat waves to sit on the benches next to us. One of them was the guy I had recognized from the baseball team when he entered the gym. He looked over at me and said, "Rachel, right?"

"Yes, you remembered," I said, as Stella and I scrambled to cover up with our towels. "I thought this was a women's only room?"

"It is but the men's is out of order and the attendant told us to use this one."

I introduced Stella and decided baseball might be a good subject.

"What ever happened to Steve? The last I heard he was playing for the pros."

"Yea, he was in Houston with a AAA team for the Astros, but he and I parted ways. The baseball got between us and he made a choice." I said.

"Hi Stella, I'm Roger, and this is Stan. We both played ball and graduated from the University Now we work here in town at a financial firm."

Stella said hi and we started to chitchat a bit. The boys were getting in a good sweat before they showered and went back to work. After about 10 minutes Stella and I had had enough heat and made motions to leave and get a shower. Roger stood up and said, "Are you girls free for dinner?"

I looked shocked and turned to Stella. "Are you cooking?" I said.

"No," she laughed. "I was thinking about using a restaurant."

Stan stood up and offered to take us to Hondo's Hideaway which we knew to be an expensive upscale place.

"Well no upstanding girl could turn down an offer to go to Hondo's," I said, "and I would be glad to go, how about your Stella?"

"Count me in," she said and almost giggled.

"Great, it's a date. Where should we pick you up?"

I gave him the address and he said he knew where that was. We all exited the sauna and headed for respective locker rooms and the showers.

"That went pretty well," I said as we stepped naked into the large open shower room.

"That went better than I ever expected," Stella said.

Later that afternoon we both went shopping for an outfit to make the evening perfect. I had not bought anything nice for eveningwear in a long time and neither had Stella. We modeled for each other and finally selected two outfits that revealed more than enough to titillate our new friends. We hoped.

Dressed to the nines, full makeup, and hair done, we sat on the porch and waited for our dates.

"Did you change the sheets?" Stella asked.

"What is it with you and sheets," I replied.

"I just like to be prepared," she said.

"Did you buy any condoms?"

"No, did you?"

"I thought you wanted to be prepared."

"Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that. I should probably have some lube too."

"No baby, you don't need any lube, you get wetter than a river. That's something I have to use, and I keep it on hand along with the rubbers."

"Here they come," she said as a car pulled up in the driveway.

Roger and Stan were right on time and I got in the front with Roger and Stella got in the back with Stan.

"Wow, you look terrific," Stan offered.

"Better than terrific," Roger said.

We both said thank you and beamed as we climbed into the car.

The car had bucket seats up front or I would have sat next to Roger, but Stella managed to get half way over to Stan. We drove off chatting about how nice everybody looked.

The restaurant was better than advertised. The food was wonderful, the wine exceptional and the service out of this world. The staff was all male and they were very professional all dressed in tuxedos. I couldn't remember having a better time with old or new friends. The evening lasted long as we chatted about baseball, finance, stocks, bonds, the gym, and everything else you could imagine. We had several bottles of wine and we were all very mellow when Roger got us back to the house.

Stella invited them in for coffee with a brandy and they accepted.

She made her way to the kitchen a little wobbly on her three-inch-high heels and the effect of the wine. Stan managed to grasp her by the hips and stabilize her from behind as she wobbled.

She turned into him and kissed him fully on the mouth, pressing her handsome breasts into his chest. I was watching from the living room and thought it was going to be a quickie kiss to thank him for his chivalry, but he wrapped her up in his arms and held on tight for something deeper.

I looked at Roger and said, "I guess that settles that."

Roger laughed and pulled me to him. "That makes me the lucky one," he said as he pressed his body against mine and offered me his lips. I took his face in both hands and accepted.

I just touched his lips with mine and he waited for me to set the tone. Licking across his lips with my tongue seemed to encourage him and his tongue peeked out and met mine. Our mouths opened further, and our arms tightened tighter as we embraced. This was going to be good, I thought to myself.

We moved to the couch and I heard Stella and Stan go up the back stairs to the sitting room up there. Roger was being pretty much a gentleman. He wasn't groping or trying to get his hands anywhere. He was being pleasant, kissing me on the lips, neck, ears, hair, and my exposed portion of chest.

I wanted him to suck on my nipples and pushed the dress down giving him access and he readily moved to accommodate.

"You have terrific nipples," he whispered as his tongue circled and he nipped at one.

"Oh, thank you," I breathed.

I was really getting hot and wanted to hold his cock in my hand, but he was sitting next to me leaning across me and I couldn't reach anything. I put my hands in his short hair and not being able to get hold of any just massaged it. That seemed to stimulate him, and he moved a little giving me an opportunity to reach under his chest and put my hand in his crotch. I could feel his erection and there was little doubt he was fully aroused. I wanted that cock in the worst way. I had never felt like this with a stranger, but he was so nice, polite and his kisses were so soft that it had me raging inside. I almost felt like my pussy was wet. Well, one could hope.

"Baby, I want you," he said as his hand moved to my hosed leg and up under my skirt.

I opened my legs a bit to give him access and he sucked hard on my breast and slid his hand up past the garter strap and into the center of my universe. His hand felt good, it was warm and hard. He pulled at the corners of my panties and slipped his fingers underneath to feel my soft new pubic growth. I had my one hand on his face and my other hand on his cock when he stood up and dropped his pants. His erection popped out like a good soldier and I instantly reached for it. He was standing in front of me naked from the waist down, pants around his ankles when I pulled him into my mouth.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming," he said as I pushed his manhood all the way to the bottom of my throat. My lips buried in his pubic hair and my nose against his groin. I didn't stroke or release him. I just left him in there and teased him with my tongue. My fingers found his scrotum and held his balls in my hand.

He froze, unable to move as I gently ministered to his manly cock. I pulled back, put my tongue in the hole and gripped him with my other hand. The trip down my throat had released a large load of saliva and he was covered with a thick coating. My hand slid easily up and down the sides as my tongue teased his little head. The second time I went all the way down on him he had a spasm. I could feel his cock swell up in my throat and he spewed all of his cum into my mouth. It had been a long time since I had tasted anything that sweet and he literally filled my mouth up. I was swallowing to make room for more and he just kept coming and coming. I was in heaven. It really did feel good. It wasn't what I envisioned for the night but never the less I enjoyed the feeling and the deposit.

He became very self-conscious and of course tender as I licked him clean.

"Rachel, I have never done that before."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"It was a very pleasant shock if you must know."

"You never had a girl suck you off?"

"No, not ever. I had a girl put me in her mouth once, but I never exploded like that and it surly didn't feel anything like what you did. You're incredible."

"Thank you, now please sit down here and kiss me again. You might like the taste."

"Uh, I am not sure"

"Well try it out and then make your decision."

He sat down with his pants still around his ankles and I decided right at that moment that I wanted his ass in my bed for the rest of the night. I wasn't going to let him get away after swallowing his load. I swung over him, straddling his bare legs and cock with my still covered pussy and placed a wet sloppy kiss right in the middle of his mouth. He was still hot from the blow job and when my tongue went down into his mouth he received me like a hot wet cock. His lips wrapped around my tongue and he sucked hard trying to get more of it in his mouth.

The kiss lasted forever, my thighs squeezed his and I pushed my breasts and nipples into his shirt and tie. I used my hands to remove the tie and unbutton the shirt. I never let go of his lips and I pulled the shirt away and exposed his broad hairy chest. His hairs caressed my nipples in a way I had never felt before. This was good.

We groped and kissed like two teenagers. He flipped me to the bottom as his hands found my panties and pulled them down to my knees. I was no longer sitting on his semi hard penis. I thought it would come back in short order and I was hot with anticipation. I wanted to feel his cock in me. I loved sucking on it and now I wanted to come full circle, feel him enter me, feel his heat on the walls of my man-made pussy. The time had come, passion and sex were everything they were cracked up to be, and I wanted my full share.

Roger was sucking on my left nipple, pulling my whole breast into his mouth and squeezing it. That sent ripples of pleasure down my body, waves of joy into my groin. I ground into him, rubbing my sex on his hardening cock. I could feel it growing and wanting me again. What a great feeling.

His hands were under my skirt, gripping my ass cheeks and pulling me tighter and tighter, his breath was ragged, and he was panting with pleasure.

"Baby, I want you inside me, I want to feel you on my body and I want you naked in my bed," I said

"I think you want to take advantage of my aroused state," he gasped out loud.

"Absolutely" I said.

With that I rose from the couch and pulled my panties off my ankles. My thigh highs were still in place and he sat up and reached for my hips. Pulling me into his face he looked up at me and said, "I want to taste you."

"In the bed lover,"

"Deal," he said.

I pulled him up and bent over to release his trousers from around his ankles. His loafers came right off, and he stepped out, slipping his boxers down I could see he was growing again. I couldn't resist and took him once again into my hot mouth. He shuddered and said, "Please take me to your bed."

I smiled up at him and took his hand leading him down the hall to my fresh sheets.