Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachael goes to work.
2.9k words
3.75
1.6k
1
0

Part 33 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RACHAEL III

Chapter Three

First day at Work

The phone rang at 5:00 AM and I rolled over and looked at it. Who in the hell would call at this hour? Certainly, nobody from work I thought as I picked up the receiver.

"Hi, this is Jerry," Came through the phone before I even got a word out.

"Jerry who?" I responded.

"Jerry Smith from night before last in the lounge."

"What do you want Jerry?" I said.

"You know what I want, I even have the thousand you wanted."

"I can't Jerry, not this morning it's my first day on a new job and I can't miss it."

"I can come now if you want."

"I don't want," I said.

"Okay, I want. I want you bad, can't you tell?"

"Jerry, please leave me alone."

"Give me a taste of that ass and I will," he replied.

"Jerry, I am not going to have sex with you this morning, maybe not ever if you don't leave me alone. I have a new job to learn about and I have to move out of this hotel"

He started to wine some more, and I just put the phone back in the cradle. I just didn't want to deal with it. The thousand did get my interest though.

I looked at the clock, I took a half an hour to dispose of Jerry and I wasn't going back to sleep, so I headed for the shower.

I dressed and packed my three suitcases. Then I called for a bellhop and he lugged them to the front desk. I checked out, signed the bill and asked the doorman to call for my car.

I gave him the address and asked for directions once he loaded my luggage. He said, "that's right around the block."

I drove to the front of the building and Oscar came out to meet me. "Hi, Miss Rachael? He said in greeting.

"I need to move in and Mr. Barnett said you controlled the parking."

"Yes Ma'am, do you have things in the car?"

"Yea."

"Let's unload them here and then you can take your car to the garage."

The parking garage was not in the building. It was across the street and I used my key card to get into it and park in spot one hundred then walked back to Oscar who was guarding my luggage.

He had retrieved a luggage cart and loaded everything on it. Together we went to the elevator and then into the apartment.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked me.

"I was up early and have to be to work by 9, so I thought I would move in."

"Good plan," he replied and carried my luggage to the bedroom and unloaded the cart.

I reached in my purse to get him a tip and he placed his hand on mine saying, "No thank you, the first one is on me and welcome to our house."

I kissed his cheek and thanked him. I had arrived. I found the coffee machine and some coffee and started a pot. I walked into the master bedroom and began to hang things up and fill the drawers with my dainties. Next came the bathroom, and I was officially settled in.

I sat at the kitchen table and drank my coffee. At seven forty five and ready for my day, I dressed and walked over to the office, entry was made easy with the key card and I went to the break room to see what was going on. There were several guys and girls having coffee and munching on fresh donuts. I introduced myself around and pored myself another cup. I was going to be on a coffee high soon, but I liked my coffee. About quarter to nine Clara walked in and made herself a cup of coffee. She came over to me and said, "You ready to get started?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

"Bring your cup with you and I will show you how we start our day."

We walked to my office and she showed me how to log into the company computer and locate the files that I would be working on. Most of the work would be done on the computer, accessing and updating spreadsheets and text files. My primary area of responsibility would be to track and report on rental units in a certain sector. She finished showing me what she wanted and left me to my own devices.

The large workload kept me busy all morning. At noon Clara came back and invited me to lunch with her. I said sure and off we went.

Clara looked to be in her fifties and very trim. I noticed that she didn't wear any rings and it made curious about her status in the social circles. It didn't take long to find out she favored girls. We ate salad at the little lunch place downstairs and chatted about all things girly. I enjoyed a pleasant lunch, and she gave me several warnings about guys in the office and how I would probably be set upon as soon as they all got their courage up. I smiled and took it all in.

The day went fast and before I knew it I was sitting in my new apartment wondering what to do with myself. I went from high speed to no speed in a matter of moments it seemed like.

From out of nowhere my thoughts returned to the pain in the ass Jerry. I called the front desk at the Sheraton and asked for him. The switchboard put me right thru and he answered the phone.

"Hi, how was your day?" I asked.

"Rach, is that you?" he asked.

"Yes, I have just experienced a long day and suddenly I feel lonely and want some company for dinner. Are you still wanting to see me?"

"That would be great, should I come up and we can do room service?"

"No, I will meet you in the lounge and we can eat there."

"Okay, that works, see you in about 30 minutes"

I hung up and questioned myself as to what I just did. Well, we will soon find out.

I found a nice conservative skirt and blouse to wear, fixed my hair and makeup and headed down the elevator to the front entrance. I stepped out into the night air and pointed my high heels back toward the Sheraton.

I saw Jerry sitting at the bar when I walked in. I pulled up next to him, looked at the bartender and said, "Red wine please."

Jerry leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as a greeting and I returned the favor on his other cheek. He was wearing the same suit I saw him in two days before, but I figured that's all he brought to town with him.

"Did you say you got a job already?"

"I did and today was my first day," I replied.

"That's amazing, you just got here on Sunday."

"I interview for the job yesterday and they hired me right on the spot."

"Sucking dicks?"

"One more comment like that and you will be eating alone," I said.

"I am sorry, it just slipped out. You are very good though."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," I said forcefully.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I screwed up, and I will behave," Jerry whispered into my face.

I reached into his lap and grabbed his balls. "Just so we understand each other Jerry."

"Ouch, yes I understand," he said as he squirmed under my squeeze.

"Are we going to have dinner?" I asked.

He signaled the hostess and we were seated at a nice table with a view of the piano. The pianist was playing something soft and mellow.

We ate dinner and Jerry seemed antsy. I kept the conversation away from where I worked and where I lived. He still thought I stayed in the hotel and I wanted to keep it that way. He turned charming at dinner, and lost the smart-ass attitude. I began to think that I would take his thousand and go buy some professional working clothes.

I passed on dessert and he looked at me with apprehension.

"Jerry, if I tell you that I will sleep with you tonight will you settle down and enjoy the evening and the entertainment?"

"Yes, I will."

"Okay, so will I, now get a bottle of wine and let's watch the show. There is a comic coming on the stage and I want to see him."

We watched the show and drank the wine. I felt buzzed when the time came to go upstairs. I slipped into whore mode and looked forward to an ass fuck at this point. Jerry still didn't know about my pussy and I tried to think of how I could keep him from finding out.

"Your suite?" he said as we walked out of the lounge.

"No, your room would be better for me," I replied.

"But I just have a small single room."

"Roommate too?" I queried.

"No, I rated a single, but the bed is only a queen."

"More intimate," I said.

"Okay, we can go there if you really want to."

"I really want to."

The room was small and the bed a queen just like he said. "Jerry, you promised me something and I would like to have it now."

"Right," he said, and he reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope fat enough to hold ten one hundred bills. I peeked inside and that's just what I found.

"Thank you," I said as I put the money in my purse.

He started to undress, and I stood there and watched him. Down to his boxers and socks, he looked up at me and saw me still fully clothed.

"Do you want me to undress you?" he said.

"No, I just liked watching you. Go sit in the chair and watch me," I said.

He did, and I started to do a strip routine to tease him a little. After all he was paying, and I wanted to keep that in my mind.

I slowly removed my top and unhooked my bra letting my breasts swing free. I leaned over his chair and brushed his face with them. He reached up to touch and I slapped his hand gently. "That's a no no."

I opened the top of my skirt and let it fall to the floor around my heels. Stepping out of the heels I could see his attention became fixed on my panties. I wore thigh highs and high cut panties to accentuate my hips and it seemed to be working. With my breasts out and my panties and hose in place I walked to his chair and reached into his boxers and put my fingers around his manhood.

"Now you're touching me," he said.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop."

The strip tease made him hard already and I massaged him out of the hole in his boxers. Kneeling in front of him and laying my breasts on his knees I leaned over and kissed his little head. Jerry was not a big man in any respect, so I took him easily into my mouth. I licked him and sucked him for several minutes. His hands found my shoulders and slipped to my nipples, squeezing and pinching. It felt very good. I kept losing my concentration and slipping in and out of whore mode. He lifted my face off his cock and kissed me. Lip locked, he pushed his tongue into my willing wet mouth.

"Hmmm, you taste so good," he said.

"Thank you."

He started to try and reach for my panties when I slipped my hands under his ass and in one quick motion swept his boxers to his knees and swallowed his very hard penis. That took his attention away from my panties.

"Lay on the bed baby," I said to him

I turned out the overhead light and turned on a bedside night-light. The room darkened, and I hoped he wouldn't see anything but my ass. He laid on the bed and I backed up the edge pushing my panties down as the back of my thighs hit the mattress. I felt his hand on my ass and thought he was mine. I reached into my purse to get out a condom and some lube and sitting with my back to his knees I reached around and dressed him. He didn't do anything; just lay there and watched. Before I lubed him, I slipped his covered cock back into my mouth and sucked on him a little. He felt as ready as I could make him.

I swung my legs over his with my back to his face. Reaching between my thighs I found his manhood and rubbed it with plenty of lube. I put a dab on my anal opening and squatted over him.

"Hold it straight up baby," I said as I slid down the pole.

Just like that I sat on him and he filled up my ass. I could feel his hands on my ass and he tried push me up, so I tucked my knees and started to push up and down on him. Rocking forward and back I could feel him sliding in and out. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of him sliding thru my long tunnel. He gripped me tighter and tighter with his hands and I moved quicker and quicker until he started to cum.

After he announced it I just sat back down on him and let him cum inside me. He was covered so everything would be easy to clean up.

"You are great, much better than I remembered," he commented after he got his breath.

Still sitting on his groin, I eased myself off to the side, reached back and pulled the condom out of my ass where it stuck. Walked to the bathroom and put it in the toilet, sat down, peed and put my panties back on.

Jerry laid still spread eagle on the bed when I finished dressing. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead and walked out of the room.

"Jerry, please don't call me again," I said as I closed the door.

I felt dirty and cheap, even though he paid me well. I wanted to wash my insides out and puke up my dinner.

What happened to me? I didn't really need the money, I wanted it, and I wanted the dirty sex that went with it. No emotion, no orgasm, just a cock in my ass. Is that all I turned into? A whore with three holes?

I walked out onto the street and headed toward my apartment when two guys walked up on either side of me. One of them said. "Want to party?"

"NO! I think I am partied out."

"You're a hot number, why don't you let us give you a good time?"

"I think I just said I was partied out," I said as I kept walking.

They turned and looked at me like they were insulted. "Come on baby, we just want to party" one of them said.

"Do we each get what we want?" I said.

"Sure" he replied.

"Well, I want to go HOME!" I screamed as loudly as I could.

That got some attention and one of them grabbed me from behind and said "Bitch" in my ear. His hands were around my chest and he gripped one boob with each hand. His buddy stood in front of me and his hand reached down between my legs. I realized that I was out muscled and probably going to get raped if I didn't do something quick.

I heel stomped the guy behind me with a three-inch spike heel and he let go howling as loud as he could. My heel stuck in his foot and I came out of it. His buddy bent over to reach my hemline and I pushed his head down and brought a knee up in the middle of his nose. Blood went everywhere and he backed him off. Suddenly free, I took off running and limping. I stopped about 20 steps down the block and pulled my one shoe off, the other one still stuck in the guy's tennis shoe. I could afford a new pair of hose.

I turned the corner and could see my doorman standing by the curb opening the door for someone and I yelled out at him, "Help!"

He turned and saw me running but the guys chose not to chase me, so I arrived alone in my stocking feet and one shoe in my hand. He opened the door for the couple and turned to meet me. I ran to him and hugged him hard. "What's wrong Miss Rachael?" he said.

Breathlessly I blurted out, "Two guys tried to assault me up the street, I broke free and ran here."

"Do you want me to go find them or call for the police?" he said as he rubbed my shoulders and tried to console me.

"No, I just want to go take a hot bath and go to bed," I said.

"Your safe now, come on I will walk you to your door."

We went inside and rode the elevator up to the second floor, he left me at my doorway and I went inside thanking him for his kindness.

A drew a bath and an hour later I went to bed and slept like a baby.