Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 10: The Train

Story Info
Rachael searches for more pleasure.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
00

Part 40 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Train

The work week went fast, and I did return to The Dungeon on Saturday night after a lovely session with Devona. He was becoming more loveable every time I saw him. Today he was tender and wanted to cuddle with me. Of course, without the pain he couldn't keep it up and that led to his crying. I didn't have the heart to beat him, so I sucked him off and he cried after I did that. Morose but tender.

The Dungeon was busy, and I received a small round of applause when I walked in with my glass of wine from the bar. Seems my popularity was spreading. Paul was conspicuously absent. George came out and beckoned me to his office.

I sat across from his desk and he said, "How was your week?"

"Great."

"Paul and I have reached an agreement over you."

"What's that about?"

"One slave cannot serve two masters. It's just the way things are. So, I made a deal with Paul to become your sole Master."

"Is that fair to Paul? He discovered me."

"Paul gets consideration for giving you up to me. It's a monetary deal. I don't know how much you know about how Paul sold your services, but it was lucrative for him and I agreed to continue to pay him a percentage of your earnings."

"I have earnings. I didn't know about any of that?"

"Rachael, this is a business. The train of guys that fuck you on that table in there pay a fee. Fifty dollars for regular members and twenty-five dollars for Doms."

"I am not sure I like that. That's a lot of money."

"Are you doing it for the money?"

"No, I don't get anything from Paul. George, it's ok. I used to sell my body in a brothel for money so being used is not new to me."

"I don't want you to feel used by The Dungeon."

"I don't, and I understand the light bill needs to get paid. So, what's the deal now between you and Paul?"

"I pay Paul a percentage of the income and he gives me total control of you. I will conduct your sessions on the table and be your protector. In return for that I am going to release you from any monetary obligation to me for our sessions."

"I don't have to pay you for Sundays?"

"No, you don't. What you do here will earn you all of my time you want."

"That sounds like a good deal to me then."

"I hoped you would see it that way."

"Rachael, the strength of this business is all based on the honor of the participants. There is no contract or paperwork, just an understanding and a willingness to participate. If you must miss a Saturday night, it's okay. If you don't want to come on Sunday, that's okay too. If you want to quit and go somewhere else, it's all even up and you are free to do what you want. The only commitments are the ones you desire to keep."

"I get it. I am bound to my Master only when I want to be bound. You will be my Master and protector within the S&M world and I will be loyal to you."

"That's basically it."

"I am okay with all of that George. Now I need some cock."

He took me to the room and strapped me in. I felt his big hand on my ass slowly stroking me and then pouring some liquid lube down my cleavage. He rubbed it all over me and then slapped me hard.

"Wake up bitch. It's time to fuck."

I felt him enter me and I knew him from the size. He went in my pussy and I felt him hit the bottom hard, pull back and hit it again.

"Oo, do it again lover." I teased him.

He did it several more times and switched up to the tight hole. He went in slow but there was plenty of lube and quickly I felt his groin against my ass. What a beautiful feeling that is.

By that time several guys were in the room and George took up his station as protector. The train was long that night. I think being managed by George caused part of that. He was a well-respected leader of this life style and enjoyed many followers. Most of whom felt my bottom tonight.

When the last man made his deposit in my mouth I was exhausted. Once again, I felt George's big hand rubbing my ass. With ointment on his hands and he rubbed it into my asshole and pussy. It felt good, it was cooling and refreshing, and I started to relax.

"How do you feel Rachael?"

"Good, just tired."

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"Do you want me to make you?"

"I would love that."

"We are alone, just the two of us."

He untied my hands, releasing most of the tension in my body. He walked around behind me and held my orbs in his hands. I felt him rubbing his cock up and down the crack and I could tell he was excited. I was free to move, and I wiggled into a more comfortable position as he entered my asshole. He was big and hard and felt wonderful. Having no bottom to stop him, he could push all the way in and I felt his groin against my cheeks once again.

George was a masterful lover. He knew exactly what his partner needed and always did his best to satisfy her. He ground me slowly because he knew of my long night on the table, but after several minutes of him in my ass I began to tingle and moved to meet his thrusts with some of my own. My body relaxed, and I felt happy, I was spent and tired, but every stroke brought me closer to the ultimate explosion. It took a long time, and a lot of strokes but I finally felt my toes curl and the wave come up my legs. When it reached my ass, I trembled, and he felt it. He increased the speed of his thrusts and I responded with more spasms and then my whole body started to shake.

"Give it to me George, please cum inside me, let me feel your pulse."

"I'm coming baby, give me another big one."

"Oh, God, that's good, please finish, please, please."

George slammed into me hard and gripping my ass pulled me as tight as it was humanly possible. I could feel the semen pulsing out of his cock as it went thru the tunnel and into my rectum. I swooned and just went limp on the table with him still in me.

"Please don't leave me yet." I whispered.

"Enjoy it Rachael, relax and enjoy."

I did just that, and after what seemed like a long time he helped me into my robe and down to the locker room. We stopped at the bidet and I experienced that wonderful flush.

Once in the shower he stood with me as I let the warm water roll over my worn-out body. The thoughts and sensations were extremely pointed and sharp. My body was totally alive with the pain and pleasure all at once. I could still remember the exhausting orgasm that flowed through me, the crashing of his body into mine as he let his own seed spill out. He left me standing under the water and I felt wonderful.

George returned before I left the shower and brought me a glass of whiskey. It was kind of a ritual when the night was over. I drank it down and felt the hot liquid flash thru my throat and down into my stomach. It washed all the semen out and left my mouth and throat burning and clean feeling.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He finally said to me.

"Only if you will spend the night." I replied.

"Do you want me to do that?"

"I would love to sleep next to you tonight." I said.

"Then why don't we go to my place and you won't have to go anywhere in the morning for our regular meeting?"

"That is too much to ask."

"I like you Rachael, and I want to spend the rest of the night with you in my arms."

"Take me home." I said.