Rachel and Jeff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched for a while longer, every now and then one of them speaking up to say something about the movie.

"You know, I think Tom Hanks won an Oscar for this role."

"Somehow I doubt that, Jeff."

"Hmm, maybe it was the dog. You know, I bet when they were making this movie they had to use multiple dogs. That's pretty common, you know. Lassie, Air Bud, Homeward-"

Jeff's last sentence was cut off when Rachel's mouth connected with his. Her lips held firm against his for a long time before they slowly broke apart, although their foreheads remained connected.

"Whaaaat?"

"I know, I'm being kinda complicated. Mixed messages and whatnot. I'm a girl though, it's allowed."

"Right. So...you wanna kiss me again?"

"I want to do more than just kiss you, Jeff."

"Look, Rachel, I want this to, but nothing has changed. We're still going to be apart for a long time at the end of the summer. I'm not so sure we should do this."

Rachel placed her hand directly on his crotch. Jeff looked wide eyed from her hand to her face.

"You've convinced me."

He put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for another long kiss. Rachel maneuvered herself so that she was straddling him. They were now perfectly face to face, Rachel's knees snuggly placed against either side of his hips. Their kissing continued as Jeff allowed his hands to roam along Rachel's sides, hips, and lower back. The intensity with which they kissed grew to a level that they hadn't experienced before. It felt good to Rachel to suck her brother's lower lip all the way into her mouth. She held onto to it by biting down hard. Not hard enough to break the skin, of course, but not far off either.

Jeff was clearly affected by the surprise biting and sucking of his lip, because Rachel noticed that after she did it he pulled her into him as tightly as he could, one hand on her back, the other on the back of her head, opened his mouth wide, and plunged his tongue deep into her mouth, wildly exploring every crevice he could find. It was pure bliss for Rachel as her brother's tongue firmly prodded at her own, inviting it to dance.

Rachel began to move her hips around in a sort of circular motion on his lap. Jeff dropped his hands down to her legs and felt around for the bottom of her dress. He wasted no time in pushing the loose material up as far as it would go. He let his hands rest on the outer portion of her bare upper thighs, squeezing hard as their make out session continued.

Jeff scooted his butt up a little so that he wasn't so sunken into the couch. This allowed Rachel a little more room to guide her hips deeper into his lap, and she was able to grind down hard on his erection through all the material of their clothing.

As they dry humped, Jeff pushed his hands deeper under her dress, and snaked them around behind her to her ass, where he was able to feel the rhythm of her movements, as well as give her some more power behind her grinding.

They continued for a long time, neither knowing how much time had passed, and neither caring. Eventually it was Rachel who stopped and spoke.

"Jeff?"

"What?"

"I think I want to have sex. Tonight. Now."

"Oh, wow. Ok."

"With you."

"Thanks for clarifying."

"My room. Now. Let's go."

"Wait, do you want anything special?"

"Yeah. You're dick inside of me."

"Other than that. Candles? Music? Romantic scents?"

"The hell with that shit, I want sex. Now. Don't need that stuff."

"Alright then, at least I can say I offered!"

Rachel led her brother by the hand to her room. She turned on a lamp, grabbed a t-shirt off the floor, and covered the lamp shade with it.

"Aha, so you do want a little romance, huh?"

"Shut up. There is one more thing I want before we actually do it, though."

"Name it."

"I need you to give me Twinkles first."

"Come again?"

"Twinkles. It will warm me up properly."

Jeff perplexedly looked at his sister for a while before he spoke.

"Ummmmm, is that some sort of slang word for when a guy pisses on a girl? Because...I don't really have to go right now."

"Ew, no! Why would I want you to pee on me our first time? Or any time for that matter?"

"Some people like that!"

"Twinkles, Jeff! I told you about Twinkles!"

"What the hell is Twinkles!?"

"My unicorn dildo!"

Jeff's face broke into one of understanding.

"Oh yeah! You definitely told me about that. Sorry, forgot. But, why do you want that first?"

"Haven't you seen it? There isn't much to it, it's a dildo for beginners. I feel like it will help with any virgin pains I may feel when you go inside for the first time. You're way bigger than Twinkles."

"So, you never used it then?"

"Just to rub my clit a couple of times. My fingers felt way better though."

"Wait, so you've literally never had anything inside you before?"

"Nope, just my fingers and yours."

"Holy shit, this is going to be so hot! It'll be like taking your virginity twice! Dildo, then the real thing!"

"So, get off on the idea of taking your twin sister's virginity, do ya'?"

"Hell yes!"

"Well, let's get on with it then."

Rachel went to her dresser to retrieve her dildo, and by the time she turned around Jeff had stripped every bit of his clothing off, and stood in front of her completely naked.

He walked up to her, then bent down low and began to bunch the dress up in his hands. Rachel lifted her arms in the air as he pulled the dress up and off her body. They stood staring at one another's naked form for a while before Jeff completely closed the gap between them, took her in his arms, and began kissing her neck. Rachel's naked breasts pressed firmly into Jeff's body as his hands lightly caressed her back. He kneeled down and ran his fingers softly down the sides of her legs, then up the insides until they landed on her shaved pussy. Jeff stood, leaving his hand pressed against her mound, and wrapped his other arm around behind her, bringing her to him to kiss again. He moved his fingers slowly in circles against her clit. Their mouths stayed against one another, but they weren't really kissing anymore, just sort of breathing into each other's mouths.

Finally, when Rachel just couldn't stand it anymore, she separated from him. She shoved one end of the dildo into his hand while holding the other end of it in hers, using it to drag him over to the bed. She crawled in her bed and laid down on her back, opening her legs invitingly to her brother.

"Ok Jeff, I'm ready."

Dildo in hand, Jeff stepped to the foot of the bed and crawled onto what space remained there. He placed the head of the rainbow colored phallus at his sister's entrance, his face mere centimeters away. He very gently pushed a tiny bit into her before pausing.

"How's that, babe?"

"Uh-huh."

"Ok, I'll be real slow. Tell me if I need to be even slower, though."

"Uh-huh."

Jeff pushed the small sized dildo in a little further, waited, then went a little further. Rachel never told him to stop, so he kept going as far as it would allow.

"That's the whole thing, baby."

"Ok, just hold it there for a sec."

It was interesting to feel something fill her up as much as this did, and while she was glad he went slow, she definitely felt like she could handle a little more.

"In and out please Jeff."

Jeff slowly backed it out of her, to the point where only the very tip of the head remained inside, then, very gently, very slowly, slid it back in. He repeated this motion a few more times, and Rachel was thoroughly enjoying every moment.

"Are you at a good angle to use your tongue a little?"

"Mm-hmm."

Rachel felt the roughness of his patchy face stubble slide across her inner leg and down between her legs, until she felt his soft, wet tongue lay flat on her clitoris. Jeff lapped at her vigorously while he continued to work the dildo in and out, in and out. Rachel toyed with her nipples with one hand and placed the other hand on the back of his head as he pleasured her immensely.

She felt her orgasm slowly start to build inside her, like a storm gathering strength as it moved across the ocean. She gripped Jeff's hair firmly in her hand, silently encouraging him to continue.

With his free hand he was able to reach all the way up and squeeze one of her boobs roughly. Between his hand on her tit, his tongue on her mound, and the dildo working her faster and harder with each thrust, Rachel's orgasm poured out of her in the most awesome way, and she thrust her hips into her brother's face all the way to the very end of it.

"Holy shit. Oh my god, that was unreal."

"I'm so glad I could be of assistance."

Rachel looked down at Jeff longingly.

"Get on top of me. I want you right now."

Jeff didn't waste a second and climbed on top of her as she spread her legs apart for him.

Rachel felt his cock immediately line up with her soaking wet entrance. They looked deeply into each other's eyes, and Rachel gave a slight nod, beckoning Jeff to continue on.

He went the same pace as before when he was using the dildo, and little by little pushed more and more of his bulging cock inside of his sister's pussy.

"Fuuuuuucck, Jeff, you are so much bigger than that other thing."

"Do I need to slow down?"

"No! Just push it in, all the way. Hard and fast. Please just do it."

Jeff obliged and shoved the remaining amount of his length into his twin until he bottomed out completely.

"You're so tight, Rach!"

"Oh my god Jeeeefffff, just hold still please."

Rachel once again started to rock her hips, this time feeling so much more than before. It didn't take long for a second orgasm to build up. The taboo of having her brother's penis inside of her was the big thing sending her over the edge, coupled with feeling his actual big thing inside of her.

"Oh, yes yes yeeeeeesssssss!"

Rachel cried out in pleasure loudly as she came for the second time within minutes, this time feeling a gush of liquid rush out of her. Both of Jeff's hands held on to her tits as she came down from her orgasm.

They laid there and caught their breaths for a few minutes before Jeff finally broke the silence.

"So, I don't mean to sound selfish, but...you know...may I?

"Oh dear god, of course! But.. you know you can't cum inside me, right?"

"Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't think of that."

"Yeah, can't have you impregnating your sister. So where you like to cum on me? Just name the place, and it's yours."

Without missing a beat, Jeff responded.

"Your ass. Like, your actual asshole. I want to cum all over it."

"Ok! Hop up so I can turn over. I'll get on my knees and you can fuck me from behind until you are ready, and then my butt will be right there for you!"

"Wow. You're so efficient! I can't believe you were just a virgin a few minutes ago, and now you're willing to let me fuck you doggy style."

"I'm one of a kind, babe."

Rachel turned over and lifted herself onto her knees. She lowered herself down onto her elbows and buried her face in her pillow. She felt Jeff grab her around the hips and place his dick right at her opening. She was still saturated, and this time he didn't take long at all to push himself inside.

"Shit, Rachel! You feel even tighter from this position! Oh my god, I won't last more than a minute!"

Rachel felt herself contracting around her brother's cock as he thrust in and out of her.

"Yes Jeff, fuck me harder! Fuck your sister as hard as you want to baby!"

Jeff pulled out and drove back into her narrow opening just a couple more times.

"Oh my god, Rach, I'm about to cum!"

Rachel felt her brother pull out abruptly. She quickly reached both of her hands around behind her and spread her cheeks as far apart as she could.

Jeff's first wave of cum slightly missed the mark and hit her on one of her hands and the fleshy part of her ass. Then he righted his aim, and while he took one hand, moved her hand out of the way and squeezed her ass, Rachel felt his warm semen blast her directly on her hole, some of it trickling down to her pussy.

Rachel heard Jeff's heavy breathing as he slowly released his grip on her butt, and she did the same too. He then took her butt in both hands again and played with it a little. She felt his thumb gently land on the top of her hole, and felt him play around with the mess he created.

After a minute where neither said anything, Rachel finally spoke.

"Come lay with me."

Jeff did just that. They both got under the covers. Rachel turned on her side and Jeff spooned her as they shared a pillow. Then they both fell into a deep, relaxed slumber, two bodies as one entity.

*

It was pretty early in the morning when Rachel woke up. The sun had just barely started to rise, so there was just the faintest hint of sunlight coming through Rachel's curtains. It took her a little while to remember what was going on. She was naked, and she normally didn't sleep naked. There was a naked boy in her bed, and that of course was abnormal too. Finally, as the grogginess started to wear off, her brain put the pieces of the previous night back together. She smiled as she looked over at Jeff, remembering their special night.

But then she remembered something that wiped the smile off her face and filled her with grief. It was something that she had completely blocked out the previous night, because that was much too unpleasant a thought for such an important night. The morning had arrived though, and it was time to share something with Jeff.

There was no point in waking him though, so she just lay beside him and watched him, waiting for him to wake up naturally, which took only about ten minutes.

"Hey creepy. How long you been watching me?"

"I never fell asleep Jeff. I've watched you all night."

"Uhhhh..."

"Just kidding blockhead. I woke up like ten minutes ago."

"Oh. Well good. I slept solid last night! We need to sleep together more often, Rach. Literally and metaphorically."

Rachel just laid there and looked sadly down at the mattress.

"What's wrong, girly? Why so morose?"

She took a breath and just got right into it.

"I'm leaving, Jeff."

Jeff raised an eyebrow and gave an expression of confusion.

"Huh?"

"I said I'm leaving."

"I heard you. Why would you leave? This is your room."

"I joined the Air Force, and I'm leaving for basic training real soon."

Jeff's confused expression got even more confused.

"Wha...I don't...how long was I asleep!?"

"That's what I was up to last week. I was visiting my recruiter, filling out paperwork, doing a bunch of workout sessions to prep."

"So you're serious right now?"

"Yes."

"And when you say you are leaving soon..."

"Tomorrow night. I'll be staying at a hotel near the airport tomorrow night, then flying to San Antonio the next morning."

Jeff sat up angrily and turned his body to face his sister.

"Why the hell would you do something like this without telling me!?"

"Well, it was kinda your idea."

"Please explain."

"You were the one lecturing me about wasting my time in college, paying all that money without having any idea why. I took what you said to heart, I really did. It was actually very good advice."

"Well I didn't mean join the damn military! I just meant...I don't know what I meant. But it wasn't this!"

"Why are you upset at me Jeff?"

"Because you kept this from me!"

"I had to do this on my own. It was my decision, and it felt good to just do it all by myself. I'm sorry."

Jeff stewed for a minute before yelling again, gesturing wildly as he did.

"Well don't be sorry! You have nothing to be sorry about! I'm only mad because I thought we would spend the next couple of months joined at the hip before I took off to California or wherever the hell I'm going and left you behind! And as I'm yelling all this I realize how incredibly selfish I was being and I need to be a better brother and just be happy for you! Goddamnit!!"

Rachel leaned in and wrapped her arms around Jeff, bringing his head down to her chest as she stroked his hair. They stayed like that for a while, perfectly quiet.

"Tomorrow night? That soon Rachel?"

"I know, it was a hard choice. There were two dates I could leave based on the job I'll be doing. The other choice was to wait until November, and I just couldn't do that."

"So what, you going to be flying planes or something?"

"Nah, that's a pretty common misconception though, a very small percentage of Air Force personnel are pilots. Heck I won't even be near a plane. It's kind of like a ground support kind of job."

Jeff sighed.

"Damn. Knowing you is like riding on a permanent emotional roller coaster. I swear you've taken ten years off my life in the past month."

Rachel frowned.

"Sorry."

"Hey, I'm only kidding. So, where in the world did this come from? I mean, we don't have any family members that are veterans, you've never expressed any interest in this at all. What gave you the idea of the Air Force?"

"Like I said, it all started the night you were talking to me about what a waste of time college would be for me right now."

"Shoulda kept my damn mouth shut."

"That night I went to see Mom. She told me she had been expecting my visit and offered me some tea."

"Tea? Mom offered you tea? Yeah, pretty sure that wasn't tea, Rach"

"Oh I guaran-damn-tee you it wasn't tea. After I drank it I felt like I was floating in a sea of puppy fur and cheese wiz. There were lights. Bright, black lights. Yes, I know what I said. Bright lights that were the color black. Crazy images started to rush past me, like that weird boat scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

"Yikes."

"Tell me about it. Then, all of a sudden, there was nothing. I could see, hear, and feel nothing. This lasted a long time, and Jeff, I was scared shitless. But then, very faintly, as if coming from very far away, I heard a song. It sounded like a marching band or something. It got closer and closer until it was right there with me, loud and clear. And I was comforted."

"What was it?"

"Well, I wasn't sure at the time. But there were lyrics, and after I came to, I looked the lyrics up online. Jeff, it was the freaking Air Force song."

Jeff stared at her in awe.

"Damn. That is a crazy story. I don't mean crazy bad, just...crazy."

"Yeah. So anyway, that's my story."

"Hey Rach, you know they drug test right?"

"What? Oh! Yeah, I know, I already took one and passed. Look, I don't know what the hell Mom gave me, but my piss is cleaner than bleach!"

Jeff stared off into space for a while, and Rachel gave him a little room to grieve before she spoke.

"Look, I know this sucks. But like I said before, this moment was always going to get here, it's just gotten here sooner than we expected. Let's make the most of the next 36 hours. I'm packed and ready to go, so we can devote all that time to us."

Jeff gave a small smile and nodded, but still looked sad.

"I have a big, super awesome, super sexy going away present for you."

This made him perk up a little.

"What is it?"

"You have to try and guess!"

"Give me three hints."

"Fine. One: it's homemade."

"Hmm, okay. Next hint."

"Two: it's going to be hot."

"Oh my. Ok, I think I can definitely see where this is going. Go ahead and give me the third hint anyway."

"Ok. Three: it's not ready yet because we have to do it together."

"Oh yeah. My mouth is watering."

"That's right baby, so you know what it is then?"

"Mm-hmm. Waffles!"

Rachel's mouth fell open as she looked at her brother in disbelief. She lifter her hand to his face and struck him lightly in his forehead.

"You think the big super sexy present I got for you is a goddamn waffle!?"

"Sure! You cooking me breakfast? That's freaking hot!"

"Whatever. I'm going to step out for a minute and bring you your present, and when we're done, YOU are going to make ME waffles."