Rachel and Jeff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, as long as I get to eat waffles eventually."

Rachel scoffed, hopped out of bed, and padded down the hall, out of Jeff's sight. When she returned, she was holding his gift.

"That's my phone."

"Correct."

"I already own that though."

"Yes."

"You lost me, sis."

"You are going to make a video, and I'm going to be in it."

"Oh. Oh! That's way better than waffles!"

"No shit."

Rachel stepped over to her window and slid the curtains apart all the way, allowing plenty of the morning sun to light her room. Then she went back over to the bed.

"Now, before we do this, I do have your word that you will be the only one who ever sees this, right? And you understand that if I ever find out that you showed this to someone, or worse, uploaded it to a porn website, then I will kill you slowly, right?"

"Come on, give me some credit Rach! As your brother, I will always want to protect you from shit like that. And as your, uh, lover, well I want to keep you to myself."

Rachel considered his point and smiled big. Then she handed him the phone.

"Ok! Hit record then!"

Jeff did just that as Rachel pulled the covers completely off of him. She took the hair-tie that she usually kept on her wrist and very quickly and sloppily put her hair up. This way Jeff could see her face easier.

She got on the bed and got on her knees beside his crotch. He was currently almost completely flaccid. Without using any hands, she bent her face down and vacuumed his soft penis into her mouth, making a very loud and wet smacking noise as she did so. She had never had a non-erect penis in her mouth, and strangely looked forward to the challenge. She cut her eyes back up to the phone and made eye contact with the camera as she swiveled her head back and forth and worked her tongue vigorously on the underside of his dick. She was determined to make this present as special as she could.

Almost immediately, and with surprising swiftness, Jeff's member started to grow inside her mouth, allowing her to more easily bob her head up and down. There was no slow build up here, it was all business from Rachel. She moved her head up and down with a ferocity that she didn't even know she possessed. She felt him thrust into her mouth in rhythm with her and she moaned loudly, partly because she was turned on and, yes, partly to make the video hotter.

Her plan had been to suck his dick until he came, but a new wave of inspiration hit her. She took her mouth off of him completely, looked at the camera, and gave her best sexy smile she could. Then she swung her leg over his abdomen to his other side, so that she straddled him and faced away from him. She picked her ass up off of him, reached around behind her, found his cock, and pointed it straight at the entrance of her pussy.

She wiggled herself down and felt him slide inside of her. At the angle they were both at he wasn't able to go completely inside her, but it was far enough to where she could do what she wanted to do.

"Put the phone really close so some good noises come through."

"Already done."

"Good."

Rachel leaned forward so that her face was near his feet. From this angle she was able to lift her hips up and down on his dick, and just as she had hoped, heard some lovely wet sound effects.

She continued to ride him and felt one of his hands grab her butt. He squeezed hard like they both enjoyed, then reeled back and slapped her a couple of times. Rachel tried to picture everything that the recording was picking up, and playing those images and sounds in her head made her work even harder.

She got to the point where she had turned herself on way more than expected and, even though it wasn't part of the plan for the video, she decided she wanted to try and cum real quick.

She quickly spun herself around so that she was facing him. She was straddling him again, and slid down on him with the greatest of ease. She placed both her hands on his chest for support and began using him for her pleasure. She saw the phone pointed right at her face, and somehow this drove her orgasm out even faster.

"Oh my god, Jeff! Yes! Yes!"

Her pussy contracted around his shaft as she rode her orgasm out, moaning all the way through it. When she came down from it she saw the phone was still on her face.

"You get my face during that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. You'll want to keep it on my face for this last part."

She hopped off and resumed her original position where she was giving him head. She loved tasting her own juices when her mouth initially engulfed him.

They silently decided together that Rachel was just going to keep still and let Jeff basically fuck her mouth. He placed his free hand on the back of her head and thrust deep into her mouth, the head of his cock hitting her throat as he did. Rachel was surprised to find that she could keep her gagging in check.

In a matter of seconds, Rachel felt Jeff's thrusting get more aggressive, and took it as a sign that it was time. She was right. His first load emptied into her mouth, the warmth of it hitting the back of her throat. This time she didn't gag or cough it up. She popped him out of her mouth just as a second string of it was coming out. It splayed horizontally across her cheek and slightly over her lips. The rest of it caught her just under her nose, over her mouth, and down on her chin. She loved the idea that Jeff was going to be able to watch himself come in her mouth and on her face as many times as he wanted, for as many years as he wanted.

She looked at the camera and made sure it captured a full on shot of her jizz covered face. Then she opened her mouth to show that she was still holding on to the first load. She closed her mouth again, made a theatrical show of swallowing as hard as she could, and opened her mouth again to show it was all gone.

Jeff looked at his sister in pure awe and fascination.

"I freakin' love you, Rach."

Rachel smiled and winked at the camera.

"Love you too, bro."

*

The twins hardly got more than ten feet away from one another over the next day and a half. They slept in the same bed again that night, making love on and off until morning.

They spent the day that Rachel was to leave going for a long walk, having lunch at her favorite place in town, and walking back home.

Sadly enough, the moment came when it was time for her to leave.

"Hey, don't you have a graduation or something at the end of basic training?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Am I not invited?"

"Of course you are, but you can't make it. I've already done the math of when it will be, and you and your band will already have left by then."

"Hmmm...maybe I can arrange something."

"Don't worry about it Jeff. You just focus on being the best drummer you can be. You guys are gonna be big, I just know it."

They looked at each other, each having some amount of shininess in their eyes.

"You'll always be my sister and best friend, Rachel, no matter what."

"Same, Jeff."

They embraced one last time, holding on for dear life for several minutes until it was Jeff who spoke up.

"You need to go. Be safe."

Rachel took a deep breath and nodded.

"You too, Jeff. Goodbye."

Rachel grabbed her bags and keys and stepped out the front door. She stood on her porch thinking for a while before making a realization, something she hadn't thought of before, something that made her about-face and go back inside.

"Jeff! Jeff!"

Jeff came running back to her, a confused look on his face.

"What is it Rachel? Why did you come back?"

"How the fuck am I going to drive my car to a hotel and get on a plane the next day? Am I just supposed to leave the damn car in the hotel parking lot for the next four years?"

Jeff laughed loudly.

"Ha! How did this not cross our minds?"

"I dunno. Can you give me a ride and drive my car back please?"

"Haha, of course."

They rode in silence for the next hour and a half or so until they reached the hotel.

"Want me to come up?"

Rachel looked sadly at her brother.

"You know I do, but-"

"Yeah I know, I know."

They looked at each other for several more moments. Rachel leaned over and very gently and sweetly kissed Jeff on the lips one last time.

"I love you, Jeff."

"I love you too, Rachel."

She grabbed her bags out of the back of the car and took off to the front desk of the hotel. She checked in, got her key, and marched straight to her room.

As soon as she got the door closed and locked, she dropped her bags, ran to the bed, and threw herself on it. She wept into her pillow on and off for the rest of the night.