All Comments on 'Rachel and Jeff Pt. 03'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
R.I.P

This story should have ended at the first part itself, the first could have easily been in my favourites list, but now that i read this two parts, I won't even bother to read the upcoming part.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

I read the first chapter of this series and thought I was going to be in for an enjoyable ride with Rachel and Jeff's sibling love story. By the end of the second chapter I was way disappointed with Rachel going off to the air force and Jeff off to California. Although they never said they were in love with each other it felt like they had a deep love greater than just a sibling love.

The five year jump in this chapter was quite a shock especially when the twins sort of admitted that they were in love before the time jump.

I love the writing and the interaction between the twins but I am confused as to what their relationship is. Are they in love or are they just siblings with benefits. The whole story is a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride so far. Now we have a cliff hangar with someone called Robyn turning up the twins door.

I'm probably gonna keep reading this story but I'm not happy with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad

I'm glad they got together in the end but the break in the middle and having to read about her fucking Duffy really made me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love the way this story panned out. I feel bad that other people are bad mouthing it, but the suspense left at the end was a great touch. Cannot wait for part 4!! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more chapters

Well done lots of possibilities for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I, too, don’t know why people are bad mouthing this chapter.

One reader said they were confused about the twins’ relationship. I’m guessing because the twins are confused about their relationship. They’re still trying to figure things out. I love these characters and the humor in this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

MhouserMhouserabout 4 years ago
Don't

Don't add someone to their story it kills the taboo of the sidlings and the story.

KronosisKronosisabout 4 years ago
DONT.... PLEASE DONT!!!

Do not add another person to the story!!!!! It detract from the beauty of the Twin’s relationship!!!! Please don’t do it!!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
together again

I bet the girls baby belongs to Herbert right? please say it is so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well shit

Ruined the entire 3 chapters with the last 2 paragraphs...no need to do a chapter 4 for me. I won't read it... Wasted time on reading this story that I will never get back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow... You really ruined the story with this chapter!

Rachel forces them apart by wasting 5 years in the military. Then she dates that gay idiot Duffey and we have to read about her fucking him while her twin brother listens to them screwing. Finally her brother has knocked up some groupie.

The first chapter was great, with a really sweet romance between the twins. After that it all turned to shit.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Wrecked the story completely. Will not be reading any more of this now very silly story that’s for sure.

Jesus!?…

Cigarettelion, how could you get this so fucking wrong. You write such good stories but you sure as hell went off the rails and got this one sooo wrong.

Hope your next tale is better than this dismal effort.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another point, you are introducing another person into the incest relationship. You have obviously not been involved in such a relationship yourself, that is obvious by the direction this story took.

If you had you would know that incest never shares, never!

For obvious reasons that should be apparent to all.

Fifty years ago I was in such a relationship and after it was forcibly ended, I took the time to research and understand the dynamics of what I had been involved in.

I found the clear majority of cases of incestuous relationships do not share. They remain true to themselves and their partner.

Why?

Because of the absolute intensity of the relationship and the fear of being discovered.

I know I had experienced it personally.

So, if you want a future in this genre remember this small point please, otherwise you do offend others who read your tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmao who hurt you wargamer

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Buffy Dufey 'rump ryding' Doof, sorry THE Doof'us'

Wow just WOW.

I already said I didn't care for Rachel, and felt sorry for Jeff. So now it's seems you want the readers to feel sorry for Rachel, and hope Jeff isn't a bastard. Well I for one think Rachel kinda got what she deserved, and as for Jeff, I think this new chick is probably some stalker gold digging type, that is either carrying someone else's child and is going to try to pass it off as Jeff's or it will come to light that she tricked him in someway ei poked hole in condom, stole condom and used turkey baster or some sh!t. The only thing this story really has going for it is the banter of the twins and the 'trainwreck' factor the author has used... you know it's going to be bad but you can't look away.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Didn't see the strange pregnant girl showing up. Can't wait to see how this story will now unfold. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am usually fine with the characters separating or something similar for drama, even if they have different partners but the way it was done in this story just completely turned me off

Smr4404Smr4404over 1 year ago

I've completely given up. No redemption. I can't believe how wrong this story has turned. I'm so sorry. I'm sure you've worked very hard on it and your proud of it. But, just wow. I can't even bring myself to stomach chapter 4. Thank you tho for a great attempt.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Smr4404 I agree with your comments

This chapter is shit, WTF were you thinking you certainly went in the wrong direction with this so called crazy fucking boyfriend shit. You really really killed this story big time and I certainly won’t be continuing on either.. soooo disappointing ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES