Rachel and Jeff Pt. 04

Story Info
Will Rachel and Jeff finally get their happily ever after?
16.1k words
4.68
20.5k
75

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter for the twins.

I won't insult your intelligence by saying that before reading part four, you ought to read parts one, two, and three (in that order!) Nope, not going to say it.

Seriously though, read the first three goddamn parts so you know what the hell is going on in the story!

*

DENMARK, FOUR MONTHS BEFORE JEFF RETURNS TO AMERICA

It was almost midnight, and Jeff was exhausted. He had played his heart out on the drums tonight, and the crowd had been really intense. He loved a good crowd, because it made for such an electric show. But it sure did wear him out.

He looked around and observed that his band mates were all pretty drunk. They also were all surrounded by a slew of the typical girls that followed them around from venue to venue, week after week. Often times, and especially recently, Jeff had wanted to unwind alone after a show. He didn't understand how the other guys could go straight from the loud stage and immediately start socializing. Down time was very important to Jeff's sanity.

"Hey, mind if I sit?"

Jeff was jarred out of his daze and back into reality. He looked up for the source of the voice and was pleasantly surprised to see a very nice looking girl standing next to the table where he sat alone. She had short cropped blonde hair, heavy eye makeup, and a nose ring. She had the type of smile that made it seem like she had fifty teeth in her mouth. Jeff also noticed pretty quickly that her breasts were rather, uh, sizable.

"My voice comes from my mouth, which is on my face, which is a few inches higher than my boobs," she said.

"Oh...no! No, I was, uh, just...I wasn't actually looking... Eh, fuck it, you caught me."

"Hey, no worries. It may startle you to know that this very thing has happened to me before."

"That is shocking!"

"You were great tonight, by the way."

"Oh thanks! I've always been good at banging things."

The girl looked at Jeff with one eyebrow raised, terror slowly creeping onto her face.

"Wait, no! I didn't mean...that's not a creepy pick-up line, it just sort of came out of my mouth before my brain could realize it was a very weird thing to say."

The girl half-smiled at Jeff and chuckled as he awkwardly rambled.

"Why don't we start over," she said. "I'm Robyn."

"Jeff," he replied.

"Hi Jeff. So, can I buy you a drink?"

"Eh, no thanks."

"Oh..."

Robyn's face showed that she was a little hurt, and Jeff realized what he had just said.

"But don't go! Won't you sit down? Please? I just don't really drink all that much. But I'd love to hang out."

"If all the rock musicians in the world stood in a line in order based on their suavity, I fear that you would be at the tail end of that line."

She sat in a chair at the opposite side of Jeff's table.

"Or maybe this is just me exhibiting my innocent, boyish charm."

"It is pretty charming, not going to lie. Kind of refreshing too. So far you are definitely way different than I expected."

"I am one of a kind! Well, except for the fact that I'm a twin."

"Oh yeah? That's neat. What's your twin's name? Meff? Heff? Breff?"

"You know, not all twins have rhyming names."

"Interesting."

"Her name's Rachel."

"Oh, she's a she. Didn't expect that."

"Yep. She's my best friend too, even though I haven't seen her in years."

"What does she do?"

"She's in college back in America. She just got out of the Air Force not too long ago."

"That's pretty cool."

"Yeah, I think so too. I'm very proud of her. So anyway, can I ask you a stereotypical ignorant American question?"

"Of course."

"Your accent. I'm struggling to pinpoint it. Are you Australian?"

"Nope."

"Russian?"

"That was a much worse guess than your first one."

"Antarctic-an?'

"Well that's just silly."

"Sorry, I've only ever been to Denmark and America. Not great with accents."

"It's fine, and I'm Scottish."

"Oooh cool! So what brings you to Denmark?"

"I'm a huge fan of Melting Pot and I just had to see you guys live."

"Wow, really?!"

"No."

"Ouch! That wasn't necessary!"

"Haha, yeah sorry. I do think you guys are underrated though. And I'm here with some friends. This is our first country of a four country trip. We're going to Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium after this before heading back to Scotland."

"What brought you here tonight though?"

"Live music and the hopes of a good time. And maybe fate."

Robyn smiled wide at Jeff. He definitely felt a certain chemistry with this girl. They talked for the next hour and a half before finally deciding to leave.

"So are you going to head back to...wherever you and your friends are staying? And speaking of your friends, where are they? You never pointed them out to me."

"Ummmm...good question. I guess they left without telling me."

"Really!? Well that's kind of crappy. Why would they just leave you?"

"Dunno, I guess I'll have to yell at them when I get back to the hotel."

"What hotel? At least let me walk you back."

"No need for that, it's pretty far. I'll, uh, just take a taxi I guess."

"Hmmmm...well, there is another option. I mean, if you wanted to, you know, get into a warm bed sooner, there is one very nearby that I'm sure you could use for the night."

"That is very tempting, but I don't have any pajamas. How will I stay warm?"

"Well, you know, I think I could, uh...I've got something that will, um... Hey Robyn? I really suck at the whole sexy innuendo thing, I'm sorry. Kind of goes along with the whole geekiest drummer in the world thing we talked about earlier."

"Actually, I believe it was all rock musicians, not just drummers."

"Ah. How could I forget."

"Lucky for you, I find geeks sexy as hell. I've run out of sexy innuendo too, so why don't you just take me back to your place and screw me?"

Robyn extended her hand to Jeff, and he eagerly grasped it and led her on the short walk back to his place.

*

Sex with Robyn was quite an enjoyable experience for Jeff. Of course, sex is like pizza. Even when it's not the greatest, it's still pretty damn good and hard to mess up too much.

That's easy for a guy to say, though.

Not including any time with Rachel, sex with Robyn for the first time was the best that Jeff had ever had. It was very different than with most other girls because, well, Jeff had to do almost no work.

She started by getting him to lay on his back. There he laid as Robyn engulfed his cock in her mouth, immediately going as deep into her throat as she could. He would never say it to her, but he got the impression that she had had lots of practice. She was able to get him almost to the point of cumming many times just before easing off, waiting a bit, and starting him over from scratch.

After that, she got on top of him and rode him, facing away from him. Jeff loved the view of her plump ass grinding away on his crotch. She had way more than just a handful of a butt, and Jeff took full advantage of it.

Again, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and Jeff hardly had to move a muscle. He got so close to an orgasm multiple times, but she would always back off at just the right moment.

"Oh shit, this feels so good Robyn, but maybe I should grab a condom real quick. I feel like I'm going to explode any second!"

"Mmmm, oh yeah? Do you like my ass? Does it turn you on?"

She started to move harder and faster on him.

"Fuck yeah it does! But I swear I'm going to cum any second, maybe I should pull out real quick."

"Nuh-uh, just cum inside me."

"Ohhhh...oh god, not a good idea. We better get the condom, or I should pull out."

She pressed down even harder, almost trapping him. He wasn't sure, but it felt like she had clenched her vagina in a way that made her feel even tighter to him. Faster and faster she moved on his dick until there was nothing left for Jeff to do but succumb to his ultimate release.

"OH FUCK!!"

Jeff gripped her butt cheeks tight and came deep inside of her. One spurt after another shot out of his dick, so much so that by the end it was gushing out of her pussy as she ground her hips through the last bit of his orgasm.

"Holy shit girl, what the hell!? What have we done!?"

"Eh, don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"Oh. Well why the hell didn't you say so!?"

"Did you or did you not just have one of the greatest orgasms of your life?"

Jeff sighed and thought about it before responding.

"Well, yeah."

"Do you think that part of that was because of how wrong it felt to cum inside my pussy without anything stopping one of your boys from impregnating me?"

Again, Jeff stopped to consider her point.

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"So the taboo of it all was pretty hot, then? You know, doing something sexual you really shouldn't be doing?"

Robyn had turned to look him in the eye and waited for his response.

"Okay, you definitely have a point there. That always does add a little extra something to the experience."

"Does it now?", Robyn asked with a strange glint in her eye.

"Well, uh, now that you have shown me what that's like."

Robyn spun around insanely quick and wrapped her hands around Jeff's throat. She didn't squeeze hard, just a tiny bit.

"There are lots of things I can show you, baby. This is the beginning of something very special. I'm going to take such good care of you."

She leaned down, kissed his nose, and got out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower. Go ahead and sleep, you've had a long night. Just leave me a little space to cuddle up beside you."

She bounced out of the bedroom, leaving Jeff feeling a combination of excited, confused, and a little scared.

*

It was late the next morning when Jeff opened his eyes and saw Robyn sitting in front of his computer, wearing one of his t-shirts.

"Hey, uh, whatcha doin' over there?"

"Oh, morning love! I'm just doing a little research. Sleep okay?"

"Yeah, like a rock actually. When...how did all this stuff get here?"

As Jeff looked around, several bags and suitcases that were not there before he fell asleep littered his floor.

"Oh, last night after you fell asleep I popped over to my hotel real quick and got my stuff. I figured you'd want me to be comfortable, right?"

"Well, sure I guess. Wait, are thinking about staying here?"

"Certainly! That's okay, right? I mean, just for a little while."

"Uh, yeah totally, for a little while. What about your friends though?"

"They're going on without me. They don't have a reason to hang around anymore like I do."

"Jeez, I hate that I'm ruining your big trip, are you sure?"

"Ruin!? Jeff you have MADE my trip!"

Robyn raised her arms in the air as she spoke, emphasizing her point. As she did, Jeff caught a glimpse of a very familiar face on his computer screen.

"Are you...are you looking at pictures of my sister?"

"Well, is your sister's name Rachel Hall? Born and raised in Delaware, recently left Alaska, now a student at Idaho University?"

"What the...?"

"I'm just reading her online profile, doofus! Anyone can! I actually just sent her a friend request too."

"But, why?"

"You talked about her so much last night, Rachel this, Rachel that. I just had to see what the big fuss was all about."

"I think I mentioned her twice."

"Yeah, but you had such glowing things to say about her. Honestly it was a little weird. I've never known a boy to gush about his sister the way you do."

"Well, she's-"

"-you're best friend, right?", Robyn interjected. "Yeah, I heard you the first time. Now, enough about her. You look too cute just laying there. Slide over."

Robyn wiggled herself onto the bed underneath Jeff and lifted his shirt off of her body. Jeff got his first good look at her naked breasts, and the image was enough to push the creepiness of the last five minutes out of his mind.

"Like what you see baby? It's okay to touch, if you wanna."

Jeff placed his hand softly on her chest and squeezed the pillowy mound. He noticed her erect nipple, seemingly begging for his mouth. He lowered his lips to her and danced his tongue around her nipple.

"Mmmm, yes my love. These are all yours to do whatever you want with. Now, mount me."

Jeff lost all control of himself and quickly got on top of Robyn, and without preamble thrust himself deeply into her.

"Yes, Jeff! Don't stop until you cum inside me!"

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and held him in place as he thrust wildly in and out of her.

"Tell me when you're cumming love."

"Oh god, right now!"

"Oh yes! Push it in as deep as you can!"

Robyn's surprisingly powerful legs pinned Jeff's groin tightly against hers as he released his load inside of her. When he was done, he glanced down at her face. He realized that her face, while extremely pretty, was very unfamiliar to him. They had shared several intimate moments with one another in less than 12 hours, yet he wondered if he would have even been able to pick her face out of a lineup of girls similar to her.

Her eyes burrowed powerfully into his, giving him a slight feeling of unease.

"I literally just felt you flood my cervix with your semen."

"You're sure you're on birth control, right?"

"Of course I am! I'm 22 years old and I haven't even figured out what I want to do with my life yet. Why would I want to get pregnant? Especially by someone I just met!"

"M'kay. It just makes me a little nervous, is all."

"Trust me, my love."

Jeff tried to push the nagging doubt out of his mind, and tried to ignore the look in her eyes that was scaring the living shit out of him.

*

A couple of weeks later, after many more romps in the sack, all of which ended with Jeff finishing inside of her, Robyn and Jeff were hanging out inside his bedroom. Robyn had barely left his side over that time, and Jeff was increasingly getting concerned about it.

"So, uh, Robyn. What are your long term plans exactly?"

"To soak up every second of my time in your presence."

Jeff tried not to gag.

"Right. Um, but what about when I leave?"

"Leave!? Where are you going?"

"Well, I'm kind of getting a little tired of this life. I play drums in a shitty band. The other guys are content, but I just don't see where this is going. I feel like there is so much more out there for me, more substance, more meaning."

Robyn looked at Jeff in a confused and hurt way.

"I'm just saying that I've been thinking about leaving the band, and probably sooner rather than later."

Her expression changed, strangely quickly, from hurt to giddy.

"Sweetie, I am so happy to hear you say that! I agree, you are much better than this life. Which is why it was fate that I showed up when I did."

"What do you mean?"

"Well isn't it obvious? You want a change, right? Here I am! I'm your next chapter, my love! Come to Scotland with me! I'll make you so happy, I promise!"

Jeff wasn't sure exactly how to respond to this, so just avoided the issue for the moment.

"Well, whatever I decide, the first thing I want to do is go back to America and see my family again."

"You mean your sister?"

As Robyn spoke, Jeff noticed an intensity in her gaze and an edge to her voice that brought that fear of his back to the surface.

"Well, yeah. I haven't seen her in so long, and she is my twin. I do miss her quite a bit."

Robyn glared at Jeff's bedroom wall, pointedly not looking at him.

"Look, can we talk about this later? I have a show that I need to get ready to leave for."

"Whatever, fine."

Jeff got up to start getting dressed and immediately Robyn pushed him against the wall. She looked at him with a soft expression that let Jeff know she was randomly feeling happier all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry if I'm coming on a little strong, I've just never connected with anyone like this before. Just...think about what I said?"

"Okay, yeah I'll think it over."

"Great."

Robyn flashed her big beautiful smile at Jeff, then leaned forward to kiss him. The kiss quickly got more and more intense, to the point where she was biting his lower lip.

"Ow. Wait...OW!"

Robyn had broken the skin on his lip, and when she pulled back, a small amount of Jeff's blood was smeared across her mouth. She licked the blood off of her lips, then lightly pinched Jeff's lower lip between her thumb and forefinger.

"Let me know when you're ready to go, love."

And there was that fear again.

*

"Wait, which one did you say your girlfriend is?"

Jeff was talking to Teddy, the lead singer of Melting Pot, before the show. Jeff had just pointed out Robyn to him for the first time.

"Right there, purple shirt, crazy eyes."

"Damn, that girl's been coming to our shows for months, took her long enough to come up to you."

"Huh? No, I met her just a couple of weeks ago, she said she was seeing us for the first time with her friends."

"Nuh-uh, that girl has seen us a lot, and she's always by herself. I always tried to find her after our shows, but she never stuck around I guess."

"Shit! Are you sure, dude?"

"Believe me, that face, and more importantly, that rack, are unforgettable."

Robyn looked at Jeff from a distance and flashed him a smile and a wink.

*

"You were great again tonight, Jeff! Maybe if you come to Scotland there will be a better band you can team up with who needs a drummer."

Robyn and Jeff had just returned to Jeff's place and made their way into his bedroom.

"I thought we were going to hold off talking about that for now."

"Yeah, you're right, sorry my love."

"So, uh, I've got something to ask you Robyn."

"What is it?"

"Why did it take you so long to come up and talk to me?"

"I don't-"

"Please don't lie, I know you've been watching us for a long time. Why did it take you months to finally approach me?"

Robyn took a deep breath and averted her eyes away from Jeff's.

"I wanted to make sure you weren't like the others. Fixated on sleeping with every girl that you could. I wanted to know that you could be mine. So I watched you, and you never disappointed. The other guys in your band are such pigs. But you always kept to yourself after shows, at least for the most part. I would sit in a dark, secluded corner of every place you guys played and watch you sit by yourself, always seemingly deep in thought."

"That is fucking terrifying, Robyn."

"Please don't be mad! I'm sorry I lied, but I thought you'd think I was stalking you or something."

"Weren't you?"

"Look, let's change the subject. Do you want to come home to Scotland with me or not?"

"Hell no!"

Robyn started to tear up, but shook it off the best she could and smiled up at Jeff.

"I guess I'm coming off as being a little creepy, huh? I'm sorry, I just like you so much Jeff."

"Look Robyn, I think it's best if you leave now."

"Okay, can't say I didn't see that coming. But, can we..."

Robyn slowly approached Jeff and pressed her breasts against him. Then she started kissing his neck.

"Robyn..."

"Just one more time, please? Then I'll leave you alone forever, if that's what you want."

She didn't give him a chance to answer before pressing her mouth to his. He couldn't help but kiss her back. She was crazy, but she turned him on so much.

"Hey, turn around for me Jeff. I've got a sexy surprise for you."

Jeff did as she asked. He realized too late that he shouldn't have turned his back on this girl. As he turned around, he barely caught a glimpse of the baseball bat that he kept in the corner of his room as it struck him hard on the head. Then, all was black.

*

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

As Jeff woke up, several things came to his attention one by one. The first thing he noticed was the throbbing pain in his head. A strange coldness on his head mixed with the pain, but when he opened his eyes that was explained away by the ice pack that Robyn was holding on his head. She looked at him with such a love and tenderness that made him question the reality of what had just taken place. Could this girl have done what he thought she did?