Rachel and Me Pt. 12

Story Info
Before the strip club.
2k words
4.57
8.7k
2

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I'd come up with a plan of action, and I called Rachel and said I had something I wanted us to do.

She arrived, early, wearing her bib overall shorts and a striped T-shirt. I took a look at her outfit and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, we're going shopping."

We walked to the store we'd had a bunch of fun at recently, and headed in.

"What panties are you wearing?" I asked.

"Normal green ones," she said. "Why?"

"What do you have with you?"

"Normal ones."

"OK," I said, grabbing a basket, "we're going to need some thongs then."

We went through the women's underwear section on the way further in to the store, and I got a multipack of colored cotton thongs.

"First up, you need a tight black dress," I said.

We went to the dress section, and I found a little stretchy black dress with spaghetti straps.

"Try this," I said, and she looked around nervously, then unbuttoned the straps on her bib, and took her T-shirt off, handing it to me.

"You'll want to lose the bra, too."

She took that off, gave it to me, and slipped the dress over her head. I saw Anne, the sales assistant, coming towards us as Rachel pulled her shorts down and got the dress covering her butt up. Anne was smiling.

Rachel was properly in the dress by the time Anne got to us. She looked good in it, and it fit her like a second skin.

"I know you know we have changing rooms," Anne said as I put Rachel's clothes in the basket.

"She's looking for a whole outfit, and thought this would be more efficient than going back and forth," I told her with a grin.

"Oh baby," Anne said to Rachel, "You can see your panty line through that dress. Take them off."

"We've got..." said Rachel, but Anne interrupted her. "Off."

Anne bent down, lifted the dress and gripped Rachel's panties at the waist and pulled them down her legs. She handed them to me as she straightened up, and I put them in the basket with her other clothes. Rachel pulled the hem of the dress back down again quickly. I saw a man watching us with an amused expression, having just been treated to a view of Rachel's bare backside.

"Also, let's unhook the shoulder straps," she said pushing them off Rachel's shoulders. "You can tuck them inside the dress, and it looks prettier."

Anne slid the straps down Rachel's arms, then pushed the top of the dress down so she could get her arms out of them. The guy watching us just stared at her back as I watched her tits pop in to view.

Anne tucked the straps into the dress, and fixed the top again, taking the opportunity to feel Rachel's tits as she tucked them back in.

"What else are you looking for?" Anne asked me.

"I'd like stockings, but they won't work under that dress, so I guess thigh high hold ups."

"Sure," she said, taking Rachel's hand in her own, "this way."

With the man following us discreetly, we headed over to the hosiery section, and Anne found the black thigh high selection quickly.

"Anything in particular?" she asked.

"Fishnets, I think," I said.

She found some fishnets, and had Rachel take her shoes and socks off so she could put them on her. She again lifted the dress so the guy watching could see her butt, then rolled the stockings up her legs. When she'd got the tops of both stockings aligned to her liking, Anne wiped her fingers through Rachel's pussy. She straightened up and presented her fingers to Rachel's face. Rachel sucked them clean, and Anne pulled her dress back down.

"Shoes?" she said to me.

"Shoes," I said.

Rachel put her feet back in her sneakers, but didn't do them up. She handed me her socks, and I put them in the basket. We headed off to the shoe section, where Anne waved over a young guy.

"This is Adam, he'll be helping with shoes."

"Hi," said Adam, looking approvingly at Rachel. "What are we looking for?"

"High heels," said Anne. "The higher the better."

"What size are you?" he asked.

"She doesn't know," Anne said, before Rachel could say anything. Adam just looked at her, a little confused, then went to get the foot measuring device. He came back, and put it on the floor in front of one of their little stools, and had her sit down. He sat on the stool, and lifted her left foot to remove the sneaker. At this point, he could see most of the way up her skirt, and he grinned. He measured her foot, then put it down. He picked up her right foot and removed the sneaker, then lifted it a little higher before measuring it - his eyes almost popped out when he saw, fleetingly, all the way to her pussy. Rachel blushed and looked away.

Now he had the size, Adam went and got some shoes. He came back with black stilettos. He sat down and lifted Rachel's feet, one at a time, putting the shoe on and getting a glimpse of her pussy each time. He helped her up. They looked OK, and she tottered around in them for a few seconds.

"Do they fit OK?" asked Anne.

Rachel nodded.

"Do you have anything with a rounder toe, and maybe a platform sole?" I asked him. He went to look.

He came back with exactly what I'd been picturing in my head. He sat back down on his stool, and Rachel came over to have her shoes swapped while standing. This time she wasn't flashing him her pussy, which I think she was glad of.

She tottered around in the new shoes, and nodded that they were OK.

"Anything else?" asked Anne.

"I don't think so," I said.

"OK," said Anne. "Take that off, baby, and we can go and ring you up."

Rachel looked shocked. She looked at me, then Anne, then Adam. We just looked back at her.

"Quickly," said Anne, "before somebody sees you."

There were already people looking at her, but she sat down and let Adam take the shoes off. He went to put them in the box for her.

She pulled her dress up a little and rolled the stockings off her legs.

"Can I have my panties now?" she asked.

"No," I said, "they cause a line in the dress."

Rachel sighed, and pulled the dress up and over her head. She was still sitting, so nobody was looking right at her, but Adam was startled when he came out of the back room with the shoe box to see her sitting there naked.

"Can I have my clothes, please," she asked me.

"What do you want first?" I asked, looking through the basket.

"Panties," she hissed at me.

I dug them out and passed them to her. She pulled them on, wiggling into them while still sitting down. Adam and Anne just stood there watching her dress.

"Bra," she said.

I handed her her bra, and she put it around her, hooking it on in front then turning it around and hooking her arms through it.

"T-shirt."

I handed her her T-shirt, and she pulled that over her head.

"Shorts."

I handed her her short bib overalls, and she pulled them up her legs, standing up and pulling the bib up in front and buttoning the shoulder straps.

"Socks."

She put her socks on, and I passed her her sneakers. She put her feet in those and laced them up.

"OK, thank Adam, and we can go and pay," I said.

She blushed, and thanked Adam. He thanked her right back.

Anne led us towards the checkout when I remembered the choker she'd shown us before. I mentioned it, and she diverted to the jewelry section and picked one up. She put it on Rachel.

"Like that?"

"That's it," I said, and she took it off Rachel.

It went into the basket with the other items. We went to the till and paid. Rachel thanked Anne for her help, and Anne kissed her goodbye. We headed back to my place.

I checked my watch. I was expecting a package for work in about thirty minutes, and I had a few things to do.

When we got back, we went through to the living room.

"I've got a little work to do before we head out again, so why don't you practice walking in your new shoes?"

"Good idea - I've never had anything this high before," she said, and took her sneakers and socks off.

"You should put the stockings on," I said, "as they'll change how your feet move in the shoes."

She dug them out of the bag, and rolled them up her legs. Her overall shorts were too long to get them all the way up, and I watched as she pulled the legs higher.

"That just looks stupid," I said, "take the shorts off."

She took the shorts off.

"I'm going to change panties, too," she said, "so we can see what they look like."

I watched her take her panties off, and open the new bag of thongs. I'd chosen a bag with a couple of black pairs, so she pulled one of those out and put it on. She sat down and put the new shoes on, then stood up nervously. Her bottom half looked great.

"Take your shirt off so I can see your waist," I said.

She did, and I could see that the thong and the shoes accentuated her butt nicely.

"Your bra doesn't match now, you should lose that too."

She took her bra off, and looked great.

"Should I put the dress on?" she asked.

"I wouldn't," I said, "in case you trip in the new shoes and ruin it. Just a second, though."

I got the choker, and put that on her.

"Very sexy. Now try walking in them."

I sat down and started my computer, and she started walking from the kitchen, through the living room, down the hall to the front door and back again.

After about fifteen minutes, I was pretty much done with work. Rachel was walking in the heels naturally, and there was a knock at the door as she passed me headed for the kitchen.

"Get that, will you?" I asked her.

She gave me a look as she hurried past, with her arm over her tits.

"Act like this is normal," I called after her, wandering to where I could watch her without being seen by whoever was at the door. It was FedEx, but it was a girl. Rachel was all flustered.

"Um," she said, "we were expecting a guy."

"I'm sorry I'm not a guy," the girl said with a laugh in her voice.

"Just a second," Rachel said, and walked back to me. I saw the FedEx girl holding the door open to watch her walk away.

"Come and sign for this," Rachel told me.

I started down the hall.

"Lose the shirt," she said.

I grinned at her, and took my shirt off as I walked to the door. I took the pad from the girl and scrawled on the screen.

"Is that better?" asked Rachel.

"I guess," said the FedEx girl.

"Do you want to see more?" asked Rachel, starting to work on the top button on my jeans.

"That's not necessary," she said, and headed for the stairs.

"Sorry," I called after her, and closed the door. I went and finished up what I was doing, then pulled my shirt back on.

"Let's see what that looks like with the dress," I said.

Rachel pulled the dress on and arranged everything. She looked stunning, and I told her so.

"Shall we head out?"

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"The strip club."

"I'm not stripping!" She was a little panicked.

"I never said you were," I said. "You said you were interested in watching, so we'll watch."

"I think I'll change my panties," she said, slipping them off. She went to the bag and got another black pair, slipping them on and settling everything back in place. She put a couple of thongs, sadly not black, in her bag, and we headed out.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers