Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Electing to arrive unannounced, I didn't tell Rachel and along the way, I thought about all the times I had made special trips. I knew they were a sign of something being off which forced me to consider for the umpteenth time whether our situation made sense. In many ways, it had been breathtakingly exciting, but Larry worried me, especially after all this time.

Unsure what I'd find, I opened the door and stepped inside only to discover that the condo was empty. The neatly made bed implied there had been no sex but if she had met up with Larry, I couldn't fathom where they had gone. Perhaps to his place, I thought, as she had visited before or maybe I was off base and she was off running an errand or meeting friends. Still, her state and the fact that she was already in for the night when we talked made me dismiss these possibilities. I poured some wine and settled on the couch to wait and just as I was finishing my second glass, I heard a key in the lock.

"Hurry," I heard my wife giggle as the door opened.

"You're on fire, baby," Larry replied joining her laughter.

"Yes! Quit making me wait," she demanded.

In my spot, I wasn't visible from the door so when they stepped into the living room and spotted me, both jumped in surprise. My lovely wife had decided to resurrect her ensemble from our evening at the dingy bar and had dressed in the same skirt and camisole. The only difference I noticed was her shoes. Rather than the simple sandals I had selected, she now wore black heels.

Guessing that Larry had taken her to the same place, I asked, "How was the bar? Did the old bartender like seeing you again?"

The looks on their faces provided the answer and then Rachel said, "I...we haven't done anything."

"Yes, you have, Rachel, and since you're already going to pay the price, you might as well get your money's worth," I said in an amazingly calm voice.

Larry didn't look comfortable nor did he seem frightened. Rather, he seemed intrigued by the situation and made no move to retreat.

"Look...uhhh..." my wife started as she turned towards the maintenance man.

However, before she could finish her thought, I interrupted by telling her, "You know you're not supposed to be dressed in the condo."

"Honey..." she tried.

"Get them off," I demanded.

For a moment, she remained motionless, and then her hand went to the zipper of the skirt. Soon, it fell to her feet and she lifted the camisole over her head revealing the same tassel piercing. She managed to kick off her heels and now naked her eyes bore into mine. Her pussy looked swollen and wet and I wondered whether it was the result of his fondling or anticipation.

"Let me explain," I said looking past my wife to her date, and when he lifted his eyebrows, I continued with, "Rachel has admitted to me and herself that she's a slut. She can't help it but when she's bad she gets punished. Her punishment is a spanking or something she might trade for to avoid it. She's already earned her punishment. Whether you fuck her or not she's going to get spanked."

His expression showed interest and together we looked towards Rachel whose eyes now stared at the floor. I watched as the man's hand landed on her hip and he whispered something to her which made her look towards me.

"No trouble, right?" he asked.

"None," I confirmed.

As soon as I spoke, she turned to the maintenance man and said, "You better go."

However, he ignored her message and tried to use his hand to guide her towards the bedroom. At first, she rejected his efforts but he was persistent and when she made the first step, the next one came much quicker. Then, they were almost to the door when a thought struck me.

"Stop," I fired out and when the couple looked back, I said, "Bend over Rachel and show me your butt."

"It's there." she offered, hoping to avoid the humiliation.

"Show me," I demanded, and reluctantly, she bent slowly until the colored disc appeared confirming that she had the plug inserted.

She looked back to confirm I was satisfied and after standing, her lover directed her into the room and then closed the door behind them.

I thought it might take some time before the sounds of sex emerged from the room as I knew Larry would need to calm her but after twenty minutes had elapsed with no sounds emerging, I wondered if all the sexual excitement had fled her body. I thought about driving home as sleeping on the couch wasn't appealing, but I struggled to move with my thoughts vacillating between voyeuristic interest and the desire to act as her protector. Finally, unable to deal with the unknown any longer, I quietly opened the door. My wife, kneeling between the man's legs, slowly sucked on his cock as he guided her with one hand. The other he used to prop his head up and when he spotted me a smile spread across his face.

I returned to the couch but despite my earlier counsel to Rachel, I couldn't accept her actions, and after a few minutes, I decided to leave. Returning from the fridge to grab a bottle of water, I heard the bedsprings begin to squeal, which told me their sex had progressed. Something drove me to look again, and when I opened the door, I saw my wife was now beneath the maintenance man who was rutting into her forcefully as they kissed. When their kiss ended, Rachel spotted me and we stared at each other until I pushed the door closed.

"Honey, wait...please," she called down the hall as I walked towards my SUV. The sound of her voice made me stop and turn, and she said, "Come back...please."

I took the few steps back, wondering what she intended, and as soon as I stepped inside, I asked, "What do you need?"

"Don't leave. He's dressing...I told him he needed to go," she explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"I...look...I mean..." she stammered but just then Larry appeared and with an annoyed look he stepped past us and left.

"Rachel..." I started, intending to give her a harsh rebuke.

"I messed up...I'm sorry..." she interrupted with her voice cracking. Rather than respond, I just stared at her until her discomfort forced her to speak, "I'm sorry. Please stay with me."

I left her standing in the small living room and returned to the kitchen where I traded my bottle of water for two large glasses of wine. When I returned, I motioned for her to sit then handed her the drink.

"Where in the hell did all this come from?" I said angrily.

"I don't know..." she whined but when I didn't respond, she took a sip from her glass, sighed, and continued with, "Everything is so about sex. I mean up here it's all about sex and I get so horny and lonely by myself. He came to the door..."

"He sweet-talked you...seduced you," I stated.

"Maybe...I guess..." she whimpered as she scooted closer.

"Why did you stop?" I probed.

"It wasn't right," she whispered.

We sat in silence for the next few minutes although Rachel glanced at me often trying to gauge my state. I let her stew and sipped my wine as I thought through things, and realizing there were some holes in my understanding, I decided to interrogate her some more.

"Did you agree to meet him before or after you called?" I asked.

Her eyes gave her away before she opened her mouth and guessing I knew the truth, she replied, "Before..."

"Where did he take you?" I asked.

"The place we went...the same bar," she answered confirming my suspicions.

"And the bartender sees you twice in just a few days, dressed the same, and with two different men," I stated and after she gave me a guilty nod, I said, "Tell me what happened."

Her nervousness informed me there was a story to tell before she opened her mouth and it took her several attempts before she replied, "We sat at the bar and had drinks....and...look something bad happened."

"What?" I demanded.

"Please don't get mad," she whined and when I gave her a look to continue, she admitted, "We did it in the storeroom."

"He fucked you in the storeroom?" I responded wanting absolute clarity.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"You told him about it...what I asked the bartender," I stated.

"No...no, the bartender told him. They're friends and he told him you tried after...they talked about things," she explained.

"After Larry told him you're married and he's your lover?" I challenged her.

"Yes..." she admitted.

"And he just took you in the back and fucked your brains out," I said, and before she could answer, I asked, "Did the bartender watch?"

Rather than speak, she just nodded her head but a few seconds later, she offered, "He touched my breasts but that's all."

"Well, I guess that's something," I said sarcastically, and then pushed, "Did you cum?"

Again, she offered a quick nod, and then said, "I'm sorry."

"Then, you bring him here to fuck him some more. Did he cum in you?" I demanded.

"No," she replied, unconvincingly.

Tired, feeling the wine, and out of emotional energy, I stood and told her, "I'm going to bed."

"Okay," she whispered.

I left her sitting on the sofa with the wine glass in her hand but a few minutes later, after I was beneath the covers, I saw her enter the room and turn towards the bathroom.

"Don't take it out," I called to her which made her stop for a moment before continuing.

When she joined me, I let her snuggle close but offered no embrace and when had settled she whispered, "I'm sorry."

"You have feelings for him. That's obvious," I replied.

"No...maybe a little but not that much," she countered.

"Then why does he spend so much time in your bed?" I pushed.

At first, I didn't think she'd answer but her fidgeting body signaled something was going on and she finally replied, "Because I...I can be free with him. No judgment from anyone...people we know..."

"So, I was right about you," I answered, taking the cheap shot.

"Well, you pushed it hard enough," she responded and then switched gears and said, "Don't make it hurt too much."

"I'm not going to promise anything. After what you did? You deserve to be spanked hard...very hard..." I replied.

My message made her go silent but after over a minute had passed, she offered, "I didn't hide it. You said that's what matters."

I ignored her effort to bend my message and told her, "You were worse. I told you no and you did it anyway. You knew you'd get spanked and you didn't care because you were so horny to fuck him."

"I was bad..." she whispered as she started to sob and when I didn't respond, she continued with, "You're going to make it hurt."

The next morning on the drive home I called the professor and asked to change the date for Rachel's punishment. As expected, he pushed back and finally managed to get me to explain the circumstances. We went back and forth with him suggesting I seriously consider the impact the larger group's presence would play in delivering the message. I never got completely comfortable with the idea but finally agreed because of the timing. My wife's encounter had created a cocktail of emotions within me running the gamut from deep anger to an odd excitement I didn't fully understand and I knew each passing day would only add to my angst.

Rachel sat stoically next to me as we made the drive towards the professor's home. Unaware of the group setting, I knew I needed to be ready to deal with her reluctance or perhaps anger when we arrived but given her behavior, I felt like I was on solid ground. Indeed, my visions of the evening had her in the center of the room receiving her punishment crying out in pain and shame as everyone watched. Then, I would step forward as the caring master and soothe her burning flesh and bruised psyche. The cars parked in front of the house indicated an event but if she noticed, she didn't say anything and soon we were at the door.

"Come in...please," Dr. Kott cried out in his booming voice, and then turning to my wife he said, "Ah, sweet Rachel. As lovely as ever."

Since no one was present, I assumed they must have already congregated in the garage. The professor offered us a drink but with my excitement racing, I declined and with a simple nod, he turned towards the hallway. I made sure Rachel was in front of me and when we emerged into the dungeon and spotted the others, she immediately halted.

"What's this?" she demanded nervously.

Before I could speak, Dr. Kott explained, "We were having a get-together of our little group and I suggested that your punishment might fit in nicely."

Then, deciding to take a firm approach, I added, "No complaining. You got here on your own."

"I'm...nothing like last time," she forced out.

"It was your choice," I reminded her.

The look she gave me transitioned from confusion to anger and then to resignation in just a few seconds and when the professor started towards the others, she let me guide her forward without protest. Besides Anna, two fully dressed Caucasian couples that looked to be in their early forties were present, and I sensed they had been waiting for our arrival.

"May I introduce Martin and Louise," he began and after a pause continued with, "And here we have Hank and Beth."

Martin was a short, stout man and his olive skin tone and dark curly hair gave him a swarthy appearance. His wife, of similar height, had a few extra pounds that she held nicely, and beneath her blouse, it appeared like she had large breasts. Her juicy lips, dark brown eyes, and jet-black hair accentuated an inviting face with more than a hint of playfulness. I guessed they both had Italian heritage and while Martin seemed eager, almost antsy, Louise looked on calmly.

Hank was a slender man of average height with light brown receding hair. While he seemed altogether nondescript, his wife was very attractive. Like him, she was slender but she had a natural beauty and the stylish cut of her blonde hair accented her face perfectly. While her breasts appeared small, the shape of her ass looked inviting.

As my eyes roamed the assembled group, I could tell the others were doing the same with us, particularly, Martin, who seemed fixated on my wife.

"Turning to me, our host said, "Based upon our previous discussions, I think you understand the purpose of this group and our appetites. I thought Rachel's...situation...might be a pleasant appetizer."

Suddenly, everything felt very sordid and my thoughts went to how much the professor had shared. Did they know the circumstances and were they aware that my wife was a student of the man and that he had fucked her to orgasm? I thought about making a retreat but the recollection of my wife's reckless interaction with Larry, while fully aware of the ramifications, pushed the idea away.

"Lift your arms," I instructed my wife.

She hesitated for a moment before raising them and I quickly unclasped and then pulled the simple dress off revealing her naked body. She wore the simple bar in her nipple but when I looked up, I saw that both Martin and Hank had their eyes focused on her pussy.

"Anna," Dr. Kott said which made his pretty wife begin to undress.

At that moment, the tension in the room was extreme, so it surprised me when Louise, the woman I thought reserved, asked with a giggle, "Can we get naked, too?"

To his credit, Dr. Kott glanced towards me and when I shrugged, he announced, "Of course!"

In less than a minute, only the professor and I remained clothed, although Martin did still have on his white tank undershirt. Even with that, it was evident the man was quite hairy, and emerging from his thick nest of pubic hair was an impressive cock. Although not as large as Kott's, the circumcised instrument hung in a slow arc over a set of balls that dangled noticeably.

Louise's body proved quite voluptuous, almost like a Rubenesque painting, with large breasts capped with wide areolas, a round tummy, and thick thighs. She looked at me with a playful smile when she caught me staring a little too long at her neatly trimmed bush. Conversely, Beth's body was athletic with pert B-cup breasts, a trim tummy, and a toned ass, and it would not have surprised me at all to learn that she spent time at the gym or on the jogging track every day. Hank looked even less impressive naked and it made me wonder how he had landed such a lovely wife. He had an undeveloped and mostly hairless body with an average dick and he stood slightly stooped.

"Rachel, let's go to the mat," I said, taking her by the elbow.

"Yes, of course, it's your choice but can I draw your attention to the cross. It's made for this type of...play...and you haven't let her experience it yet," the professor suggested.

Instantly, I realized he was referring to the same device Josh had used to restrain our daughter and I could only surmise that the professor was intentionally trying to play a game. He had to know I would recognize it from the video, as would Rachel, which meant he was seeking a reaction. In his mind, did he think it symbolized something or was he just trying to be provocative? I guessed the latter but regardless, I nodded to him as I redirected my wife. Rachel didn't protest and when we arrived, our host helped me fit her into the cuffs, although, unlike her daughter, she was bound with her ass to the room. Dr. Kott met me at the table with the paddles while the others formed a semi-circle around my wife.

"Crop?" I asked.

A smile came to his face and I knew he recalled it was the instrument Josh had used to tease Lizzie. He nodded his concurrence but as I turned away, I felt his hand on my arm.

"How many blows?" he asked.

"Forty," I replied having determined it was an appropriate number given her previous punishment and the severity of the current indiscretion.

"A large number and one that could easily cause damage," he whispered, and when I gave him a questioning look, he continued with, "If that's the number then I suggest you only give five that are harsh and five that are slightly less. The other should be lighter and meant to build tension but cause no real pain. If you do all harshly, the results will be poor."

"I see," I responded.

Once again, the man had delivered a message that the true value of the experience was what I could make happen in my wife's head. It made perfect sense and I felt naïve for allowing my annoyance and eagerness to override wisdom.

I nodded to the man indicating his message resonated but before I could move towards Rachel, he asked, "What's your goal?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, cringing that I would once more appear green.

"Are you after retribution? Do you want her punished so she learns from her mistake or do you want her to admit her desires?" he asked.

"I think she's shown her desires," I said, although I thought I knew his direction.

"Perhaps..." he answered and then paused for effect before continuing with, "Last time your actions proved...impressive. She felt the sting and then made a difficult decision. Perhaps, it's something to consider."

With that, he turned away leaving me to ponder his words, and I felt certain that part of his interest revolved around his desire to put his fat cock into my wife, again. However, that alone seemed too simple, and recalling the prior visit, I remembered how her choice of sex over punishment had felt both surprising and exciting. Still, with no real plan, I stepped towards her and took a moment to look at her beautiful body with her feet spread widely and arms bound high over her head.

"Forty, Rachel..." I told her realizing we had never discussed the number of blows.

"No! No way...that's too many," she protested.

"Whack!" I landed an unannounced strike.

"Ayyyeeee... Stop!" she cried out as her body writhed in pain.

Purposefully, I hit hard on the first to set the threshold in her head about what to expect.

"Thirty-nine to go," I announced and then struck her again before she could reply.

1...345678